Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Where do you exactly choose those new animations? I've been trying to get the double penetration animation to show up (I'm using SexLab and Matchmaker), but still I have just the regular two.

Stupid me, I forgot to rebuild SexLab.

Zynisch, amazing work, I love it. Many thanks for the Femdom and Double Penetration animations. They're absolutely fantastic!

After reinstalling SKSE 10 times, the compiler finally worked!

I removed the Replacers from the download sektion, and added a new File named "ZynAnimations".

You only need to unzip the Data Folder in your Skyrim Folder, run Fnis for Users, and reset the Animation Registry ingame.

I will update the ZynAnimations File everytime I finish a new Animation.

So, now that it finally worked, let's get back to the Animations.

The next one will be a new Doggystyle and after that I'm going to do a 3-some Gay Animation.

There is some mod that check who receives the sperm by order of position. The mod I made is also so.

I do not know whether such reasons such, but all other animations filling the positions women first, and men later.

So, if it is not too much to ask, would you rearrange the positions of actors of animation that you made.

I'm loving the animations, buuuut, there seems to be a problem with DP as others have said before me, no matter what casting pattern I use:

M>F>M
M>M>F

F>M>M

I can never seem to get my character (Female) to be on the receiving end of DP xD (Maybe I'm doing something wrong here)

So, if it is not too much to ask, would you rearrange the positions of actors of animation that you made.

I can never seem to get my character (Female) to be on the receiving end of DP xD (Maybe I'm doing something wrong here)

I've uploaded a new ZynAnimation File. Your Problems should be fixed now.

A lot of the animation transitions are linear. Be more natural looking if they used Easing movements (non-linear).

I still got a lot to learn. ;)

Yes, FNIS was run and animations reset -- no luck. Not sure how to diagnose this one... can't imagine it would be a compatibility or load order problem.

Are my other Animations working? Does anyone else got a problem with my missionary Animation?

I really don't know where your problem comes from, its working fine for me.

A lot of the animation transitions are linear. Be more natural looking if they used Easing movements (non-linear).

I still got a lot to learn. ;)

Yes, FNIS was run and animations reset -- no luck. Not sure how to diagnose this one... can't imagine it would be a compatibility or load order problem.

Are my other Animations working? Does anyone else got a problem with my missionary Animation?

I really don't know where your problem comes from, its working fine for me.

I don't have any problems with the other animations (with the exception of DP) DP would "play" but then a male would be in place of the female position, not only that but once I downloaded the new zyn animation file, the DP wouldn't play at all (characters standing there) or a different animation would play in it's place. (Even with Finis+ Sexlab Reset Animations)  FIXED :P

13199460565_41a580bef7_o.jpg

13199588043_1c35cfc0e8_o.jpg

13199588403_f9eb580a06_o.jpg

EDIT: As for those who can't seem to get the right characters aligned for DP, the re-position key is (+=), a temporary fix, but hey, it works lol 

I don't have any problems with the other animations (with the exception of DP) DP would "play" but then a male would be in place of the female position, not only that but once I downloaded the new zyn animation file, the DP wouldn't play at all (characters standing there) or a different animation would play in it's place. (Even with Finis+ Sexlab Reset Animations)  FIXED :P

How did you fix it because mine is doing the thing where it won't play the animation. The previous patch worked but crashed shortly after starting the animation? My skyrim does crash randomly but it happened twice a few seconds after starting so I'm guessing it's something.

But the new one just doesn't play the animation. It's in the list, but when I cycle through to it it's not happening, they just kinda halfway play the previous animation and stand in random spots.

I've uploaded a new ZynAnimation File. Your Problems should be fixed now.

Thank you for fixing that!

Yeah sorry to add to the "not working" pile.  None of the animations will work for me. Downloaded the ZynAnimations file and installed.  Running FNIS 5.something, all other mods this would use/affect are up to date.

Nice work though, hope we can figure out why it's not working for so many.

As often said in other posts you have to register the new animations in Sexlab MCM menu under clean up there is a option to register the animations new , so all added and installed animations will be scanned again , so the behavior file will be scanned too. But you have to add the Zynanimation file to your data with behavior.fnis file and run it. And then start game , and now the register of all animations. and after that is should be in the loop.

If it isnt working look at the post on side 4 from marjon his steps are very helpful to get the new animations working :)

Thanks for that mate, helped alot at trying.

And thanks to Zynisch , for the good work. Just do more animations and you will be fine with you skill :).

I think the next ones are of you will be perfect. The new ones now are good enough for me :)