Post your papyrus log of that.

I haven't seen that error come up myself, nor did I really expect anyone to see it. When NPCs see you with the items, they start running to you. Once one of them is close enough, helpless tries to start sexlab animation with one or two of them near you. That means there should always be at least one NPC close enough to start it, and they should just wait next to you for their turn.  There is a small window for them to move away, but can't say why they would do that, perhaps something else is overriding the behaviour set by Helpless.

Payprus Log ,here it is.

Not exactly sure how people manage to read it. To me its all jumbled. 

Papyrus.0.rar

Payprus Log ,here it is.

Well, there's nothing of helpless there. Which isn't that surprising, since it's dated Feb 22nd, from before I even released this. And it's full of stack dumping, which generally means the save is pretty much lost scriptwise, and mods relying on those won't work properly.

And yes, it would be jumbled if you use windows notepad to look at it ;)

Payprus Log ,here it is.

Well, there's nothing of helpless there. Which isn't that surprising, since it's dated Feb 22nd, from before I even released this. And it's full of stack dumping, which generally means the save is pretty much lost scriptwise, and mods relying on those won't work properly.

And yes, it would be jumbled if you use windows notepad to look at it ;)

So I'm assuming for it to work would be a new save?

Thanks for the tip.

If you're still using that same save, I'd assume there are multiple mods having problems with their scripts. That said, scripts don't have direct effect on NPC behavior, though they can affect it, and so the problem might still be present in a new game. Still, it wouldn't  hurt to start a new game if current one is in that state.

I'd still like to see an actual log from you trying to initiate a scene with helpless though.

If you're still using that same save, I'd assume there are multiple mods having problems with their scripts. That said, scripts don't have direct effect on NPC behavior, though they can affect it, and so the problem might still be present in a new game. Still, it wouldn't  hurt to start a new game if current one is in that state.

I'd still like to see an actual log from you trying to initiate a scene with helpless though.

I seem to found the exact words on the message on the top left.

"Devious Helpless Failed to Start The Scene"

"Did the Attacker Move Out of Range?"

Also, the log I sent is the log that I actually tried to initiate the scene. Some reason, it didn't get recorded (Assuming I was mean't to look for Devious Helpless in the log).

================

Starting a new game however did fix it. 

================

Odd...a save game from the same one but a WAYYYYY later progress, somehow has helpless working.

The exact message isn't relevant in this case, what is, is that it's appearing at all.

And no, the log isn't the correct one, since it has this as the timestamp: [02/22/2014 - 10:58:11PM]

You probably disabled logging at some point after that.

just the one attacker. 

That's what I thought. Looks like there is one NPC stuck on the queue, that doesn't actually exist anymore. So when the scene is starting it adds that to the attacker list, and it being none, the scene bugs out. I suggest you use the uninstall option, do a clean save and then reinstall it. Or, wait an hour or so, I'll put out an update soon, improving handling of that and couple of other fixes.

Another bugfix update 1.4c:

• Fixed dropping weapons when sheathed
  • Improved error handling if the scene is unable to start

Dropping weapons while sheathed didn't make all that much sense so I changed that to happen only when they are out. Doesn't affect spell unequipping, those aren't dropped anyway. Also improved error handling if the scene can't start due to missing enemies, the mod should recover from that more reliably.

I have an issue where my character is left standing there if the attacker runs away. Funny thing is I got the debug message, however it didn't stop the scene. I don't have menu control either to try and force-stop anything. Guess I will console it.

Perhaps if no scene is started within a minute or so, it should let you regain control.

I have an issue where my character is left standing there if the attacker runs away. Funny thing is I got the debug message, however it didn't stop the scene. I don't have menu control either to try and force-stop anything. Guess I will console it.

Perhaps if no scene is started within a minute or so, it should let you regain control.

Are you sure you're running the latest version? If you get the error message, it'll return controls. Latest version should also work around the issue Ikl had, in case you have a similar situation going on.

And also, I'd like to see your log of the error as well.

Mmh... I just came here to throw some kitten eye at the "drop sheathed weapons" issue and see that it supposedly is fixed in the version I use - on a fresh game, even.

- Will double-check whether this really is the case and report back.

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoy this mod, pretty fun! Thanks for this great mod! :) 

And I was wondering if there is a chance to make it possible for being raped by certain groups of enemies? something like male only? ;)

Anyway, thanks again for this awesome mod. :D

Filtering males only for the attacks shouldn't be hard to add as an option ;) Female enemies would still gather around though, just to keep them friendly enough and let the scene proceed as normal.

Updated to 1.5:

• Added option to steal player gold
  • Added a small chance to receive an armbinder on scene end if not already in one
  • Included Vampire Thralls as possible attackers
  • Fixed trying to start three-way scenes while player is wearing a belt
  • Some more tweaks to error handling for scene start failure
  • Improved status message behaviour on belt strip

Enabling the gold stealing will divide most of your gold equally among the attackers.

There's also some bits of dialogue on the gold stealing and when they add an armbinder. I might add some more later for when an attacker starts/finishes their turn and on belt removal.

I was hoping to add gold and gear stealing, but I didn't want them to steal ALL your gear, only a few random expensive pieces. Turns out there isn't an easy way to see if an item is a quest item or not, at least, not one I could find. Which means the gear stealing is disabled by default, to prevent you from losing quest items. You can however enable it through console:

set WD_StealGear to 1

As said, use it on your own risk, you might end up missing some quest items. You can disable it again by setting the value to 0.

Very cool, still hoping eventually you add more options. I know I know I keep bringing up the nude and unarmed options. But really love the mod and would just love to have those added to work with some of the other mods out there that start you off or put you in bad situations where you are nude or have no weapons or armor. But feel free to ignore this comment as I have harped on it enough before, but I keep hoping. :)

Updated to 1.5:

• Added option to steal player gold
  • Added a small chance to receive an armbinder on scene end if not already in one
  • Included Vampire Thralls as possible attackers
  • Fixed trying to start three-way scenes while player is wearing a belt
  • Some more tweaks to error handling for scene start failure
  • Improved status message behaviour on belt strip

Enabling the gold stealing will divide most of your gold equally among the attackers.

I was hoping to add gold and gear stealing, but I didn't want them to steal ALL your gear, only a few random expensive pieces. Turns out there isn't an easy way to see if an item is a quest item or not, at least, not one I could find. Which means the gear stealing is disabled by default, to prevent you from losing quest items. You can however enable it through console:

set WD_StealGear to 1

As said, use it on your own risk, you might end up missing some quest items. You can disable it again by setting the value to 0.

Why not add gear theft as a MCM menu option. By default have it off but click the button and it turns it on. Also I am fairly sure either Defeat or Submit has it where you don't lose all your gear, but it might be totally random. Will have to go look to be sure.

I have had some problem when the attacked are female wearing Devious Devices (from the Devious Device for the Mass mod), sometimes (usually when they are wearing a full set of DD), it breaks the Sexlab scripted event and then the next attacker never get triggered, I end having multiple npc around me, clapping hands, and following me everywhere I go, until I or someone else kill them.

is that also fixed in the last release ?

Why not add gear theft as a MCM menu option. By default have it off but click the button and it turns it on. Also I am fairly sure either Defeat or Submit has it where you don't lose all your gear, but it might be totally random. Will have to go look to be sure.

Why no gear stealing the config?

1. Because the change to gold stealing only was a last minute change and I didn't want to bother with the menu :D
  2. I wanted to make enabling it a bit harder since you can potentially get stuck in quests

Last time I checked, submit uses RemoveAllItems(), which has a filter for quest items in itself. I'd assume defeat does that as well, haven't used that in ages. But as I mentioned in the update post, I didn't want to remove every item, instead it's a random chance based on player level and the item value. It's also only one item per attacker. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually check if an item is a quest item. OBSE apparently had IsQuestItem function, but as far as I can tell, SKSE doesn't.

Why no gear stealing the config?

1. Because the change to gold stealing only was a last minute change and I didn't want to bother with the menu :D
  2. I wanted to make enabling it a bit harder since you can potentially get stuck in quests

Last time I checked, submit uses RemoveAllItems(), which has a filter for quest items in itself. I'd assume defeat does that as well, haven't used that in ages. But as I mentioned in the update post, I didn't want to remove every item, instead it's a random chance based on player level and the item value. It's also only one item per attacker. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually check if an item is a quest item. OBSE apparently had IsQuestItem function, but as far as I can tell, SKSE doesn't.

Well I meant why not add it eventually. From your post I thought you meant you never planed to add it as a toggle to the MCM menu.

Yeah for the stealing I am not sure how feasible that would be, though I thought one of them had it where you had random gear stolen but not everything. I checked the mods and could find no mention of it but I thought for sure one of them did.

The easier way to handle it might be run removeAllitems() and then give a random chance for the rest. Maybe set it as a slider from as low as 0% to 100% for each item and the default is say 25%. I don't know how doable that would be but that seems easier than trying to come up with a system based on level and value. Plus just like in RL different people value different items. I think most would find it immersive enough to believe in the random items stolen.

I have had some problem when the attacked are female wearing Devious Devices (from the Devious Device for the Mass mod), sometimes (usually when they are wearing a full set of DD), it breaks the Sexlab scripted event and then the next attacker never get triggered, I end having multiple npc around me, clapping hands, and following me everywhere I go, until I or someone else kill them.

is that also fixed in the last release ?

If both the attacker and you are wearing gag, belt and bra I can see it getting stuck as there are no available animations in that case, no change in that regard.

Yeah for the stealing I am not sure how feasible that would be, though I thought one of them had it where you had random gear stolen but not everything. I checked the mods and could find no mention of it but I thought for sure one of them did.

The easier way to handle it might be run removeAllitems() and then give a random chance for the rest. Maybe set it as a slider from as low as 0% to 100% for each item and the default is say 25%. I don't know how doable that would be but that seems easier than trying to come up with a system based on level and value. Plus just like in RL different people value different items. I think most would find it immersive enough to believe in the random items stolen.

Sure, I could use RemoveAllItems() to move the whole inventory to a temporary container to filter the quest items out and then pick a few items from there, but I'd rather not. It doesn't work too well with equipped DD items and it's not exactly a neat solution ^^

For clarification, RemoveAllItems() removes (or transfers) all the items in a container (player inv in this case) EXCEPT the quest items if the filter is on. So it'd leave the quest items on the player and all the rest on some other container.

The chance system is rather simple and I'm not really planning on changing it. Before level ten, items with value of >= 500g have a 100% chance to be stolen. The value increases linearly from 0% at 0g. After level ten, 100g is added to the "max" value per level. So at level twenty for example, items valued >= 1500g have that 100% chance.