For the first one, everything seems to be working correctly in regards of Helpless. It start the Sexlab animation and that's it, at that point it just waits for the animation to finish. That said, I've seen similar crashes with sexlab and other mods, where starting a sexlab animation crashes the game. Can't really help with that.

The second log doesn't seem to have anything regards to helpless apart from the normal initialization when starting a game.

Just tried the attack if unarmed option and it doesn't seem to work, I had no weapon or spell equipped and the bandits still attacked

Post your papyrus log of the event and I'll see if there's anything odd happening that needs to be fixed.

Meh, too late now, I'm quite a way on and finished the mission. I'll craft something and try again when I get a moment (trying to get SD+ and Defeat to work together atm).

Updated (again) to 1.3:

• Added flavor text option for vibrate events
  • Included spells in the unarmed checks
  • Included spell dropping on plug vibrate events
  • Fixed raised actors getting slotted as rapists

Since mages were completely missing from the original unarmed additions yesterday I though they could use attention. Forcibly unequipping spells works a bit differently from weapons though, due to mages triggering some plugs so often. While weapon drop is guaranteed with strong enough vibration, the spell "drop" is a chance based on amount of magicka the mage has left and her arousal level. Of course, that still requires strong enough vibrations as well.

The drop chance is by no means final, so do say if it triggers too often/rarely. I'm also open to suggestions for the flavor texts, they appear if weapons or spells get dropped during a vibrate event.

As for the last bit, looks like raise zombie spells didn't keep the bandits dead enough so they got included in the scenes. Fixed that. :D

Hmm ... flavor text for spell drop, that is a bit of a challenge since it is not clear what it means to be "holding" a spell. I will give a stab at it.

A wave of pleasure jumbles your thoughts, disrupting the spell you were preparing to cast

Shame it only takes a quick couple of key presses to rearm the spell, as opposed to having to retrieve a weapon off the ground.

On a separate note, does the armbinder from LADL count in this mod? Is the LADL one from DD?

Hmm ... flavor text for spell drop, that is a bit of a challenge since it is not clear what it means to be "holding" a spell. I will give a stab at it.

A wave of pleasure jumbles your thoughts, disrupting the spell you were preparing to cast

Shame it only takes a quick couple of key presses to rearm the spell, as opposed to having to retrieve a weapon off the ground.

On a separate note, does the armbinder from LADL count in this mod? Is the LADL one from DD?

The problem with the texts is also that you can't really control how long it is on the screen so shorter the better basically. And I might use at least part of that suggestion at some point ;)

And yes, the ladl armbinder is a DD one, and so counts for this.

hello, when i install this it makes it so i can't run anymore just walk , any ideas , thanks

Most likely isn't due to this mod, have tried pressing the autorun button?

Hi,  looks great! Installed, but where do you get the gadgets (ie blindfold, etc)  I can't see anything in my inventory...

You can craft them with just DD - Integration and this, or use other DD mods to get them on you.

ok, I tried crafting them, but didn't work. Maybe because I didn't have DD. What is DD?

Well, if you have this mod running without crashing your game at the main menu, you have DD - Integration installed. Devious Devices - Integration that is. Before you can craft the items from that you'll need to read the book included, you'll find it in Arcaneum in Winterhold.

Doesn't seem to work with the items in SD+. I escaped with arm and leg shackles fitted but just normal attacks are happening. Not sure if the SD+ items are separate from the DD stuff though.

I haven't used SD+, but assuming it uses the same items as SD, it wouldn't work. Those items are from Zaz animation pack.

Well, not yet anyway.

Doesn't seem to work with the items in SD+. I escaped with arm and leg shackles fitted but just normal attacks are happening. Not sure if the SD+ items are separate from the DD stuff though.

I haven't used SD+, but assuming it uses the same items as SD, it wouldn't work. Those items are from Zaz animation pack.

Well, not yet anyway.

I thought it might be something like that and rather knocks a hole in my SD+ escape master plan :)

Just a little feedback:

After the Foresworn raped me, every Foresworn is always peacefull and doesn't mind if I attack. They go on mining etc. and die without resistance. The thing is: I was running from a bandit for two minutes and ran into the Foresworn group. So they joined up and raped my character. Maybe that has to do someting with it. I often start running when I read the message about the package and they only get me, if I ran into other enemies. If these joined rapes happen there is a hight tendency for a ctd.

[03/19/2014 - 02:35:44PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].WD_DeviantCloak.Dispel() - "" Line ?
[None].WD_DeviantCloak.OnDying() - "WD_DeviantCloak.psc" Line ?
[03/19/2014 - 02:36:12PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[03/19/2014 - 02:36:38PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[03/19/2014 - 02:36:48PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[03/19/2014 - 02:39:23PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].vSTRKscript.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].vSTRKscript.OnEffectStart() - "vSTRKscript.psc" Line ?
[03/19/2014 - 02:39:35PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

-

Just a little feedback:

After the Foresworn raped me, every Foresworn is always peacefull and doesn't mind if I attack. They go on mining etc. and die without resistance. The thing is: I was running from a bandit for two minutes and ran into the Foresworn group. So they joined up and raped my character. Maybe that has to do someting with it. I often start running when I read the message about the package and they only get me, if I ran into other enemies. If these joined rapes happen there is a hight tendency for a ctd.

[03/19/2014 - 02:35:44PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[03/19/2014 - 02:36:12PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[03/19/2014 - 02:36:38PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[03/19/2014 - 02:36:48PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[03/19/2014 - 02:39:23PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].vSTRKscript.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].vSTRKscript.OnEffectStart() - "vSTRKscript.psc" Line ?

[03/19/2014 - 02:39:35PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

-

Yeah, if you go too far the actors get unloaded from memory causing problems for others that still reference them. And that isn't really handled that well currently in the scripts :P Though, should be improved for next version.

Just tried the attack if unarmed option and it doesn't seem to work, I had no weapon or spell equipped and the bandits still attacked

Post your papyrus log of the event and I'll see if there's anything odd happening that needs to be fixed.

Meh, too late now, I'm quite a way on and finished the mission. I'll craft something and try again when I get a moment (trying to get SD+ and Defeat to work together atm).

Found the issue with this when I testing tonight, though it's more semantic than a bug.

To make this work you have to have the weapon (and spell) unequipped i.e. not just unreadied.

Would it be possible to change this as there's a good reason (speed) to run around with no weapons drawn but there's no advantage (or point from a rp perspective) in not having anything equipped.

Found another one, thought tbh this may be my game as I've really hacked it about now. I added Devious Captures and after getting fitted with various items went back and started getting the following error (this is copied from papyrus log) but it was coming up as a message on screen. It doesn't seem to interfere with the mod though so I'm sure sure if it's important or not. Here's the extract from the log, its the error with the === around it

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: GetActors()
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>] and skin None).
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: Found 1 actors
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: Checking actor [Actor < (000812FD)>] (has race [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>] and skin None).
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: More actors found, continuing scene
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] [Helpless]: StartPlayerRape()
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] Error: Property beltPaddedOpenRendered not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [WD_Main (40000D62)].wd_util.StartPlayerRape() - "WD_util.psc" Line 220
    [WD_Main (40000D62)].wd_util.RapeEnd() - "WD_util.psc" Line 246
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] ============================================================
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): IsWearingDevice received none argument.
[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] ============================================================

Found another one, thought tbh this may be my game as I've really hacked it about now. I added Devious Captures and after getting fitted with various items went back and started getting the following error (this is copied from papyrus log) but it was coming up as a message on screen. It doesn't seem to interfere with the mod though so I'm sure sure if it's important or not. Here's the extract from the log, its the error with the === around it

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: GetActors()

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>] and skin None).

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: Found 1 actors

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: Checking actor [Actor < (000812FD)>] (has race [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>] and skin None).

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (160110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:54PM] [Helpless]: More actors found, continuing scene

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] [Helpless]: StartPlayerRape()

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] Error: Property beltPaddedOpenRendered not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[WD_Main (40000D62)].wd_util.StartPlayerRape() - "WD_util.psc" Line 220

[WD_Main (40000D62)].wd_util.RapeEnd() - "WD_util.psc" Line 246

[03/20/2014 - 11:03:55PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): IsWearingDevice received none argument.

Yeah, that's my mistake. I didn't realise padded open belt wasn't actually part of the scripts yet in the current release of DDi, so I forgot to comment it out. It won't prevent anything from working apart from the attackers being unable to remove the padded open belt.

Found the issue with this when I testing tonight, though it's more semantic than a bug.

To make this work you have to have the weapon (and spell) unequipped i.e. not just unreadied.

Would it be possible to change this as there's a good reason (speed) to run around with no weapons drawn but there's no advantage (or point from a rp perspective) in not having anything equipped.

Any thoughts on this Srende?