Strange face bug. Need help. :(

Alvadar65

Hey I have been having this problem for a very very long time and have tried multiple things to fix it to no avail.

The problem is that some NPCs have grey or discolored faces from the neck up. This is not me trying to make an NPC and getting this problem, this is just an occurrence whilst playing the game. It is not on all NPCs just every other one. I have tried fresh installs of the game and doing things like deleting my skyrim data folder and anything that to my knowledge I could find about skyrim to remove before a fresh install. However every time I have done a fresh install I still get this same bug. I am on windows 7, 64x bit, and am using two SLI Nvidia cards which have all their drivers up to date.

Here is an example of the problem:WbdiHCr.jpg?1

So to recap. I am having the above problem with NPCs, I don't know what is causing it and it is happening with zero mods and a fresh install after trying to delete all the mod files that I could find.

Archived