[Idea] Exclusive prostitution roleplay / total conversion

Just skip straight to the second post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28231-idea-necessity-based-prostitution-willpower-alt-currency/?p=707750

I'm yet to try any prostitution mods, only followed their progress (I will once I find time for the re-install), so I might not be up-to-date with all the current features. But if there isn't any real depth to it through quests or actual need/necessity to do it (and on the other hand, risks/consequences) it's not too interesting at least for me. I'm a big fan of mods that bring immersion/roleplay elements like Frostfall, and even if some of these ideas won't probably "get you off", they make it Sexlab and the few mods this would rely on all more interesting.

In one scenario, the player would be a drug addict ("sickness") who needs to maintain their habit through prostitution. I'd prefer the drug to be something that doesn't yet exist in Skyrim (like the Skooma), as you can always get hold of it by other means. Skyhighrim provides heroin so that's one option (but the crafting would have to be taken out). The drugged-out state alone could be used for some events.

It would make more sense so that the customer wouldn't directly exchange money for sex, it's not like every customer is a user themselves (or be holding illegal narcotics just for prostitutes). Now, as it's very easy to make a septim in numerous ways in Skyrim, the drug would have to be really expensive (and the reward for sex ridiculously high), to force the player into prostitution, and this pricing would basically break the economy in the game. I have an alternative solution for this, I'll explain more about it later. SOME customers could be users/addicts who would supply you with the drug directly, but I would consider these customers high-risk.

Going without the drug for extended period of time would bring withdrawal symptoms and in addition of just worsening the stats, their sex appeal (we got a mod for that already) would get lower, which in turn would make the customers pay less. So you would have to take bigger risks to support your habit. That means more clients less choice with whom you "interact" with, you'd have to pick shadier types (ones who are into kinkier stuff: anal, bondage, animals, etc) this would bring increased risk of rape, mugging, injury, and unprotected sex: STDs and pregnancy. Luckily, most of these features we already have in existing mods. If the PC is too sick to work or really desperate, they might also try to acquire the drugs by stealing it, but then they risk enslavement (and going from working to yourself, to someone else).

The withdrawal idea spawned another one. "Willpower". Something like the arousal, but as I understand it only initiates sex with a stranger completely out of the blue in middle of the street?. So with willpower, when you negotiate the price and type of sex act they want in the dialogue-mode, you might be not have the possibility to say "no" to the price or act they offer depending how the dice rolls.

On the issue with money, I suggest we have alternative currency, LoveCoin or something :) (It could also be ingredient, LoveEssence, bringing another set of possibilities) that is given by customers as a reward. How this could be explained so it's believable, I'm not sure yet.

Separate from ths prostitution idea, they might also be given by spouses (if we would use "Separate Orgasms" mod, you might get it if you satisfied your partner well), if it were to be an essence it could also be acquired from animals. LoveC/E could come handy in many other ways, they could be used to unlock certain quests or be spend at Captured Dreams Shop for some luxury item. We already have some tracking of sex stats in the framework but maybe in addition of that, a separate plugin for configurable LoveCoins or LoveEssence could prove to be useful.

If someone here is absolutely against the idea of drugs/drug addiction, a simpler scenario would be extortion/blackmail, where you have to earn these credits to pay a ransom for your child. Or maybe for your significant other with appropriate happy ending for that when you two are finally united. Or, if you think the drug addiction makes some interesting dynamics, the player could be affected by slow-acting poison to which they require regularly administered antidote, all the while looking for possible cure.

I understand this is quite a tall order due to many different elements to it and it wouldn't be finished anytime soon. Lots of planning and heavy scripting would have to be done to pull it off. Luckily, the new Sexlab framework & PapyrusUtil makes it bit more feasible and there is no requirement for new animations/animators which are always hard to come by. If anyone wants to give it a go, I can help with the design. I also have some programming background so I might give it a try to do it myself. What I don't have is prior experience with Sexlab framework or lots of free time due to work and other projects, so the progress would be slow.

And if no, no and no, maybe some of these ideas can be used in another mod or a new one could be created just for one thing. As I opened a new thread, feel free to contribute your own ideas what could be done to make Sexlab (namely the prostitution aspect) more interesting :)

Some mods revolving around substances:

SkyHighRim: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22287

Sexout Drugging: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21109-sexoutdrugging

[iDEA] Wasted: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27665-sexlab-wasted-idea

The idea is nice and i always love more mods with submissive content, whether consensual or forced or a mix of both :).

I suggest giving the current prostitution mods a try first though. While you are not strictly forced (loved those in Fallout NV, whether being the sever slave mod or the legion camp or those random prostitution missions from msex veronica) you can set the money gain very low and easily roleplay it for yourself. In working girl some customers simply rape you and refuse to pay you, and radiant prostitution has a few bad miniquests already and you can set the pimp's share very high.

So my characters usually are forced to do prostitution sooner or later for a while. I have some houserules for this though and don't do endless money gain tasks like alchemy. So especially if escaping from SD+ slavery or Submit/Defeat rape/robbery i'm forced to do prostitution. With wear&tear and RND and various other needs mods with negative effects you need about 100-300 gold per day simply for living.

With RND and the Inn mod there is much more food variety, and also alcohol. So you could also roleplay easily an alcohol addicted whore who also likes skooma. There are some exquisite drinks which cost 100+.

Of course much of this you would have to do yourself with houserules and immersive roleplay, but it works already quite well.

I don't think those ideas would make it more immersive, they seems to force things out, it can't look like that it's the game that's making a decision for you... To be immersive, you need a good argument as to why the girl PC is a prostitute out of need. 

The alternate currency is not needed... The pimp just tells her he'll provide the drug she's addicted to, in exchange of the money she makes with her job as a prostitute and only him can provide that drug. Dialogue options would be similar to the Radiant Prostitution ones, where he'll ask how many clients she had and then ask for his share, which is all the money, so nothing is left for her. The only thing he gives her is food, drinks, shelter and the drugs. The end, your girl PC is a prostitute for life.

Now, when does that happen? The player has to use the drug on purpose to force his girl PC into that situation?

I think a better idea for an immersive mod for prostitution,  would need an alternate start where the PC is already a prostitute from the beginning, has a pimp and all that. And along with this, she's also not able to cast magic, doesn't have any points at any melee weapon skills, meaning, she's defenseless and has to keep working as a prostitute because she has no other ways of making any money.

The problem is, that she actually has other ways, in Skyrim you always have. 

So to create a believable scenario, she'll have to be addicted to drugs in that scenario described before where the pimp takes advantage of that or she might be forced to be a prostitute because she has a debt with someone (say, the Black-briar's) and until she pays it off her debt, she has to keep working.

I still think it's better if prostitution of the PC is optional lol, but here are some ideas. 

This is more or less a planned feature for WorkingGirl (I have no idea when I'll have time to do it) It will become a forced protitution mod if that option is toggled in the MCM once you reach a certain point in the normal working girl quest(or start with that with another option). You will be drugged and gangraped then broke in for a few days in his celler after that forced to work as a prostiute  in a private brothel then the city and then you will be free to go back out on your own but by that time you'll be addicted to a drug with some nasty side effects that you will have to have and you can only get the drug from him or other members of his faction by taking clients for him and other nasty deeds. Not much point in getting into too much detail on a feature I probably won't have time to do for 6 months or longer but at least you know you will have something similiar to your request eventually or maybe someone else will do it before I'm done which is normally what happens. This was the original intention of the first working girl but was never finished because SexLab was released 3 weeks after I started that one for SA. There are some pretty good ideas buried in that thread SexAddictWorkingGirlAddon.

I think part of your solution is modifying the economy, survival, and deadliness of Skyrim itself.  By using mods such as Trade and Barter, Better Inns, Expensive Investments, and Better Fast Travel  combined with Real Needs and Diseases or another food and sleep mod your character has to have a place to sleep and eat food, but Inn prices are more expensive (50-150) , food can be another 50 a day, travel to another city is more expensive, etc...

Ok what if the character sleeps outside? Hunts and such? That's fine, but that's where the next set of mods come in, the wilds of Skyrim can be made dangerous to a low level character. Deadly Combat, Sands of Time, Frostfall, and any sort of unleveling mod so the monsters don't scale, are all examples of methods of making Skyrim deadly, so  that only the cities are relatively safe, but then again mods that add thieves and such can be added as well.

So now the safest spot for a beginning character is an Inn and how is she going to pay for her expenses hmmm? Chopping wood is so hard, all one has to do is serve some drinks, dance and lay back....

That would be the foundation and any sort of future drug mod (my hopes are one that is not only addicting but causes arousal, Sexlab Arousal might have one eventually) would just add to the atmosphere of desperation.

The caveat is getting all of these mods working together of course :D

I tend to agree with everyone else. The right set of mods can "force" a character to do certain things to survive.

People use the term immersive to describe an awful lot of mods that try to add realism to the game. But the truth is that without the imagination of the player, none do. The player never suffers consequences.

There are great mods out there, that when combined with Alternate Start, Radiant Prostitution, Take Notes and a little imagination can help make your experience feel "forced."

My current game has so far been the most entertaining I've played yet. As an escaped brothel slave who makes her way to Winterhold with nothing, she makes the decision to do the one thing she knows how to do. When she made enough to supply herself she made her way to Windhelm, where she had the misfortune of choosing the Corner Club over Candlehearth to spend the night. The owner recognized the mark on her face and gave her the choice of being taken back or becoming his.

In my head I scripted how the game would progress ( what goals others would accomplish using the PC.)

Using Take Notes, I wrote about what happened and more importantly, how the PC felt about it all.

True, the rules of the game are mine, but because I refuse to break them, my PC is "forced" to be a whore. Her life is not truly her own as she must make her owner set amounts every month.

Writing down the experiences just helps make them feel that much more real.

Imagination and the work of some very talented people have made Skyrim ten thousand times more immersive than the vanilla game.

PS: Shane, can't wait to see where Working Girl goes!

This is quite a long rant (everything but the kitchen sink), I understand that. I added disclaimer of some sort at the end, so try to handle the flood :D

I suggest giving the current prostitution mods a try first though. While you are not strictly forced (loved those in Fallout NV, whether being the sever slave mod or the legion camp or those random prostitution missions from msex veronica) you can set the money gain very low and easily roleplay it for yourself. In working girl some customers simply rape you and refuse to pay you, and radiant prostitution has a few bad miniquests already and you can set the pimp's share very high.

So my characters usually are forced to do prostitution sooner or later for a while. I have some houserules for this though and don't do endless money gain tasks like alchemy. So especially if escaping from SD+ slavery or Submit/Defeat rape/robbery i'm forced to do prostitution. With wear&tear and RND and various other needs mods with negative effects you need about 100-300 gold per day simply for living.

With RND and the Inn mod there is much more food variety, and also alcohol. So you could also roleplay easily an alcohol addicted whore who also likes skooma. There are some exquisite drinks which cost 100+.

Of course much of this you would have to do yourself with houserules and immersive roleplay, but it works already quite well.

Okay, I'll try them out and at the same time work on refining my ideas and see if, for what I had in mind, requires it's own mod. I like roleplaying games a lot, down to the pen & paper ones where imagination is the biggest asset. But as this is Skyrim, a highly moddable game, it's always more enjoyable when you have the possibility to enhance the experience through scripts that bring more interaction, feedback and help with the immersion part.

I don't think those ideas would make it more immersive, they seems to force things out, it can't look like that it's the game that's making a decision for you... To be immersive, you need a good argument as to why the girl PC is a prostitute out of need. 

The alternate currency is not needed... The pimp just tells her he'll provide the drug she's addicted to, in exchange of the money she makes with her job as a prostitute and only him can provide that drug. Dialogue options would be similar to the Radiant Prostitution ones, where he'll ask how many clients she had and then ask for his share, which is all the money, so nothing is left for her. The only thing he gives her is food, drinks, shelter and the drugs. The end, your girl PC is a prostitute for life.

Now, when does that happen? The player has to use the drug on purpose to force his girl PC into that situation?

I think a better idea for an immersive mod for prostitution,  would need an alternate start where the PC is already a prostitute from the beginning, has a pimp and all that. And along with this, she's also not able to cast magic, doesn't have any points at any melee weapon skills, meaning, she's defenseless and has to keep working as a prostitute because she has no other ways of making any money.

The problem is, that she actually has other ways, in Skyrim you always have. 

So to create a believable scenario, she'll have to be addicted to drugs in that scenario described before where the pimp takes advantage of that or she might be forced to be a prostitute because she has a debt with someone (say, the Black-briar's) and until she pays it off her debt, she has to keep working.

I still think it's better if prostitution of the PC is optional lol, but here are some ideas. 

It does force you in the situation, but it's always up to the player if they want to try the mod or not :) Ideally, I would go with the alternate start as you suggested, where the character is not "the last dragonborn", but prostitute-to-be. No Sword & Sorcery, no open-world exploring, no quests but the ones the mod comes with. Player would be limited to the inside of the city (not sure yet how to elegantly handle the towns that have no walls) in search for jobs/quests and would have to fast-travel between places using carriage-like system.

Name of the mod would be probably be something along the lines of "the life of a prostitute". This would be more of a total conversion rather than a simple quest you start in middle of the game and the reason I mentioned the alternative currency is that initially this would be just that, a quest among many. As the time to finish this mod is quite long, I'd like to provide a more limited and simple version for people try out and to get more ideas an feedback. This lite-version would have to be such that it doesn't break the current Skyrim's character or story development or stop you from doing other things besides this mod (the worry about forcing things out you mentioned) in the meantime, which is a must as there wouldn't be enough content in the mod to keep players immersed with just this one.

Think of this more of a dark-themed survival/life simulation (the direction I'm now going with this) in the land of Skyrim where the player is in hopeless situation with their addiction who turns to prostitution to get by. The Sexlab integration is just a bonus to make this a bit more interesting :P The animated sex can get really old and fast anyways if there is no context to it (in form of the roleplay, be it just in your head or something the game provides). I rather read an erotic novel or watch a video clip if I'm just wanting to get off.

So my main focus would be on the story, with believable characters coupled with lots of good dialogue, maybe with scripted "cinematic" scenes so so I'm hoping that the story alone would be worthwhile. Player would have to make difficult choices along the way that alter the direction the story takes. There wouldn't be decisions that are simply "right" or "wrong", as no matter what you choose it's always a compromise. Like, do you want to work independently or find a pimp to whom you work for. With pimp comes added security (protection from rape, mugging, less hassle with the law as they've already been bribed (you could always TRY that on solo) and earn a cut from your work. Aaand some other benefits. But with the pimp comes less money and some rules that restrict your options on how, when and what to do. Of course, this doesn't set the game in mindless autoplay, you are not a slave but an employee and isn't the rules meant to be broken :)

Managing your finances would also play major role. Drugs, food, condoms, makeup (well not basic but useful), medicine, housing, etc. basic needs all require money, and there's always those unexpected situations (or opportunities) that arise where you either need to raise the capita fast (to do that, you have to take more risks, disregard the pimp's rules, steal, take riskier customers, that sort of thing. And then ther's the happy ending (I'd like to have alternative endings) you reach when you have risen enough cash. So you would have to try to maintain balance between "high-risk, fast progress and high-reward" with more conservative approach. Here's couple examples of life simulation games (I probably shouldn't need to mention "The Sims".

Horribly inappropriate example but I found about his old gem a while ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_in_the_Fast_Lane

Another one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_maker

I haven't tried out Princess Maker yet, but some other games in the same genre ones with more hentai approach. The ideas for "stats" or "skills" (I believe I saw an existing mod (or planned feature for one) here, that changes the skill tree so that you start with basic sex positions and you have to learn the new ones. I'm not really sure sex positions would be the way to go here... As ultimately this would be total conversion, we could scrap all the vanilla skills expect the speech which would be altered. The perks are more of a interest than the skill-level which would only affect luck/chance/diceroll. With Perks you have to ponder what would be the most useful to have based on how you've played so far, you might have trouble with X now and perk 1 would help, and in the last game you had to deal with Y & Z, but you changed your playstyle to avoid that. Through the perks you can also customize the experience to better suit the character you are roleplaying. Maybe in final version, you have different characters to pick from, with different backstory, starting place and "situation" stats would differ and you could choose between perk or two.

Perks could provide more impressive sex act like blowjob, or give some immunity/resistance to STD/STDs,

As for the skills themselves, What wikia says for PM5 and stats: Stamina, Charisma, Willpower, Refinement, Agilty, Charm, Intelligence, Stress, Love, Sensitivy, Morals, Independence, Logic, Flexibility, Pride, Sociability, Creativity.

Quite a list! Regular RPGs have more limited and are usually like this (Fallout 3, "SPECIAL" Strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence agility, luck.

It would take a lot of planning to figure out what stats (and perks) we would really use, and what effect they have on the game. For Skyrim there already exists "Total Realism - Basic Needs" and "Realistic needs and diseases" and some others. Getting a good, balanced system with the time factor to working is major feat on this own. Some of these suggestions might be redundant, they could be combined or scrapped if only a small portion of players would really care about all this roleplaying and just want to get their fap on :P

Anyways, I'm thinking something like:

Sanity or Mood: When at extremely low, you have hard time convincing yourself to get a customer, or take more kinkier ones. Withdrawal might help override this and Intoxication will rise this enormously. Makeup could rise it just a bit such as sweets/treats. Having a good health (and others) would help keep this up. Possible a BAD ending if this ever gets to zero?

Health/Wellbeing: You have to keep it up by sleeping well (a real bed), maybe sleep anywhere option but it's not as good as it has negative effects on some stats. You have to eat well. Quality food is beneficial, cheap not so much. Possible BAD endinf if this ever gets to zero?

STD's: obviously has an effect on health, if gone untreated for long time (no money or choice of not spending on it), it would get worse. If only the STD mod would expand and add epidemics (I don't think it exists yet), so that in a city with lots of prostitutes and customers who prefer no condoms, it would spread. In worst case scenario you could be blamed. Price of condom prices would rise. Okay, getting out of hand again :D

withdrawal state: When Intoxication runs into zero, this starts to run up. Slowly starts to lower heath, sex appeal and willpower. Of course, mood is affected and quite dramatically.

WIllpower: I described it before. Basically, it can limit your dialogue options as you are in withdrawal and are desperate to make money, no matter how low is the pay or what it involves. But it's not binary and you can still try to negotiate where the sex appeal (and others?) might come into play.

Intoxication state:, so you're taken care of your primary need, but do you wait/sleep for it to even out or do you go right back to working? When you are intoxicated, there's many ways the customer might try to take advantage you, but on the other hand, the sexual acts don't feel so bad so you can do kinkier stuff without losing sanity (which again lowers willpower). Death by overdose?

Sex appeal: Bad diet, no sleep, intoxicated, dirtiness, all can lower it. Pregnancy would also lower (or higher for some particular customers). Makeup, arousal can make it higher. Low sex appeal = less pay or they outright say no. I want there to be NPC prostitutes so you're not the only fish in the sea. They can also provide you with tips on good customers, what kind of sex they like (but won't tell), quests, etc.

Hygienie: You would have to take care of that, it's not like you can do the clients all day like a machine, do the act in some remote bush while it is raining and not smell/look like something pulled ouf of the gutter. Taking care of hygienie lifts the mood, and bad hygienie lowers it.

Arousal: How to use this? If you are highly aroused and the sex isn't all that bad, your sanity/mood will rise, it could also make customers pay more (as I've heard, some prostitutes provide "girlfriend" experience which feels more real), as they can expect you to put up your best show, and mutual enjoyment always hightens it for both.

Sleep: Sleep deprivation makes you perform worse, lowers sex appeal, lowers your mood, lowers your health / wellbeing.

Stamina? Maybe not really needed as there's already health.

I'll skip speech for now as this is already getting bit too much.

For more realism we could have the optional bladder, bowel, hunger, body temperature and so on. The first two could be useful for the Sexlab integration (for the kinky customers, or kinky players out here :D)

Do you have sex in middle of the street (risks), does the customer have his own place, or do you rent a room (might be up to you to pay/provide), or if they really like you then it's their responsibility.

Can we have more dynamic sex acts? For example dialogue options in middle of Sexlab actions in the upcoming versions? Well, some mod already has dialogue options where you can have sex right there, or they will follow you to more remote place, then you discuss with them and queue sex acts (or is it just one?) As YOU are there to please the customer, you usually have to take iniative (especially if they're the nice guys who expect you do the job, shady ones take what they want, sometimes with force). So you go through one sequence, and you kind of read the customer's mood from what they say, and you have to decide what you try to do next (it could be as simple as same blowjob animation but you add more tongue or deepthroat, go slower...). This would definetely make the "act" itself more interesting and with more variation. The separate orgasms mod author even said something about possible mouse/interactivity support (if I'm not completely mistaken, this is not probably going to happen on SexLab Framework side anytime soon). You might have been with him (or her, even) before, so you remember what he liked or what didn't like, other prostitutes could also been serviced him so they might give the info for you free, for a cut, or downright lie if they see you a threat to your livelihood (consequence to all day all night working). Good sex = good tip. All sort of possibilties here.

"She actually has other ways, in Skyrim you always have", yeah, true. I'd hope to limit the temptations/opportunities for easy way out as much as I can, but in the end, nothing can stop the player using console commands. It's up to them how they decide to play it, and I'm hoping that all the gameplay aspects would be rewarding enough so that it is more interesting to go with "the way it's meant to be played". I'm more worried of save/reload scumming to which I'm guilty myself.

Black-briar? Yeah, maybe or better yet, Aringoth from the Goldenglow estate. I can imagine a wild party thrown inside that place with spectators, something like the scene from Requiem for a Dream ("ASS TO ASS!") :D I said before there is no need for new animations but that one would be great :P

This is more or less a planned feature for WorkingGirl (I have no idea when I'll have time to do it) It will become a forced protitution mod if that option is toggled in the MCM once you reach a certain point in the normal working girl quest(or start with that with another option). You will be drugged and gangraped then broke in for a few days in his celler after that forced to work as a prostiute  in a private brothel then the city and then you will be free to go back out on your own but by that time you'll be addicted to a drug with some nasty side effects that you will have to have and you can only get the drug from him or other members of his faction by taking clients for him and other nasty deeds. Not much point in getting into too much detail on a feature I probably won't have time to do for 6 months or longer but at least you know you will have something similiar to your request eventually or maybe someone else will do it before I'm done which is normally what happens. This was the original intention of the first working girl but was never finished because SexLab was released 3 weeks after I started that one for SA. There are some pretty good ideas buried in that thread SexAddictWorkingGirlAddon.

Sounds great! Actually sounds quite a lot what I initially had planned. Hopefully you'll get back to someday :) Or, that I get working on this other mod. I could also try to give you a hand with the mod if you need.

*** RANT OFF ***

So... Lack of the ideas is not the problem, there are overwhelmingly many. Making "start a new lfe - as prostitute" with enough interesting quests on itself takes quite a while. Add on top of that lengthy story, npc's and dialogue. Then very complex system of stats, needs, all that crap. Many features could/should be a separate mod of themselves. Maybe I'll start with needs/stats skills/perks, just a basic text adventure that runs in the browser. I could work on the dialogue and story while I am at it. But on it's own that doesn't give anything, it's more of a framework to all this.

And we already have worn&tear, basic needs, etc. that could be used instead of that serious roleplay mess. I see two new comments while was writing this, and the suggestions Reigor gave about using already existing mods that would make use of the economy to make the initial idea of necessity based prostitution" workable.

So this is becoming more of a dream mod with wild ideas one wishes to happen someday "you know what would be cool???". But it helps me to vocalize all this and comments about using existing mods sound quite reasonable solution. But if there is still a mod to be made out of this, by simplifying it (or asking/hoping an existing prostitution modder adds some of the parts, give some feedback. What could work, what is not feasible, what is actually something that contributes to the experience and what you see as boring repetitive tasks to take care of.

Yeah I guess the "world's oldest profession" has a lot of room for development in Skyrim lol. The ideas of forced prostitution, alternate start as a prostitute and the junkie prostitute ones are also nice. My suggestion is that you make them all seem to blend in the context of Skyrim. Or not.

Something that I think would be really simple and that would feel integrated with the Skyrim world is a "high class escort mod".

One good argument for why the girl PC would sell her own body is a very simple one... to buy new property, new and better equipment, materials for crafting, etc, in other terms, because of the cheddar, why else...

If she can get to work as a high class escort, meaning, she'll only attend the wealthiest people in Skyrim, then she'll also be rewarded with quantities of gold that are so worth it that the player will feel tempted to do it simply because it pays so well, it costs the girl PC "very little" to do it.

Much like the actual high class escorts. Why such beauties end up doing that? Because they have the personality that fits the job and because of the dough it offers that in her mind will weight favourably against the cons and because they can't make that money with other jobs that are in their reach.

I don't think that simply modifying the Radiant Prostitution mod to make the payments bigger would work, since the clients are random people in the tavern, it would be odd if the Mr. Nobody pays 3000 gold for a night of the services of a gorgeous girls, I would go for something more elaborate, like a brothel or a pimp that will manage the business in a discrete manner.

But that's just another suggestion.

Yeah I guess the "world's oldest profession" has a lot of room for development in Skyrim lol. The ideas of forced prostitution, alternate start as a prostitute and the junkie prostitute ones are also nice. My suggestion is that you make them all seem to blend in the context of Skyrim. Or not.

Something that I think would be really simple and that would feel integrated with the Skyrim world is a "high class escort mod".

One good argument for why the girl PC would sell her own body is a very simple one... to buy new property, new and better equipment, materials for crafting, etc, in other terms, because of the cheddar, why else...

If she can get to work as a high class escort, meaning, she'll only attend the wealthiest people in Skyrim, then she'll also be rewarded with quantities of gold that are so worth it that the player will feel tempted to do it simply because it pays so well, it costs the girl PC "very little" to do it.

Much like the actual high class escorts. Why such beauties end up doing that? Because they have the personality that fits the job and because of the dough it offers that in her mind will weight favourably against the cons and because they can't make that money with other jobs that are in their reach.

I don't think that simply modifying the Radiant Prostitution mod to make the payments bigger would work, since the clients are random people in the tavern, it would be odd if the Mr. Nobody pays 3000 gold for a night of the services of a gorgeous girls, I would go for something more elaborate, like a brothel or a pimp that will manage the business in a discrete manner.

One idea I wanted to do (and I think I have posted this before) was create an alternate start where you were a Trained Exotic Dancer from a school for dancers and you were sent to a Yarl's court to display your skills and to pay off your tuition. You could then dance several times a day for a couple months earning enough to pay off your tuition (locked in the castle so you couldn't go adventuring to earn it) or you could perform tricks on the side to gain your freedom sooner.

How much you earned per dance would also be dependent on the costume you wore, the skimpier the costume the more you'd earn. Dancing naked or stripping to naked during a dance would earn the most.

Stripping to naked during q dance would require a sexy looking bit of clothing that had many separate pieces, once a dance is selected figure stripping over the first two thirds of the dance and being naked for the final third so knowing how much time the dance takes you'd divide the number of pieces of clothing by the time calculated to strip and every time frame thus calculated remove another piece of clothing.

Since there are no dances for Skyrim where the dancer does anything looking like they are removing clothing the best that could be done would be to just have each piece vanish but I think the effect would still work well enough.

This would only work in Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth and Solitude where there is a sufficiently large Yarl's castle.

As a final note I thought it would be fun to have several additional girls replace you one at a time in that court after you've left so it wouldn't look like you were a one-off thing. A full implementation would do that for all the larger Yarl courts mentioned above and even place each of the girls into some place in the game after their time was finished too though you'd be the only Dragonborn adventurer.

Edited for accuracy:

Are you familiar with this mod savegame?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49102/

Prostitute Hannah - Alternate Start

For me, there are too many requirements that would mean re-doing too much of my set up, but I do like the general idea - no skills to fall back on and so forth. Might be a way to start off the PC if you do a full Alternate Start approach.

Granted, the idea with PH is to try to stop being a prostitute, but having nothing to fall back on could be almost as good as addiction, at least for some, and would certainly make things more dire I'd think.

I dunno but with all the slavery mods around here, it's not really hard to imagine your "owners" forcefully drugging you into addiction - and submission. In fact, I'm surprised nobody seems to have done so already. Drugs are the first thing that come to my mind when I'm thinking about turning a proud warrior into an obedient sex slave. But I feel the dom/sub theme in general is not very fleshed out there. Too much Sanguine, not enough Molag Bal for my tastes.

As for consensual options, I'm always having a hard time imagining the dragonborn (or anyone who can casually cast fireballs and slice up bandits) in a place where s/he'd need to become a prostitute. I can only imagine it for low level characters and even then, they usually have the skills to do something else instead.

So yeah, I'd put it in the "alternate start" category.

Since mods should always be done for the maker and not the audience to achieve great results, it's really just a matter of preference what kind of plot you intend to do. You'll never please everyone anyway :3

My current game has so far been the most entertaining I've played yet. As an escaped brothel slave who makes her way to Winterhold with nothing, she makes the decision to do the one thing she knows how to do. When she made enough to supply herself she made her way to Windhelm, where she had the misfortune of choosing the Corner Club over Candlehearth to spend the night. The owner recognized the mark on her face and gave her the choice of being taken back or becoming his.

In my head I scripted how the game would progress ( what goals others would accomplish using the PC.)

Using Take Notes, I wrote about what happened and more importantly, how the PC felt about it all.

True, the rules of the game are mine, but because I refuse to break them, my PC is "forced" to be a whore. Her life is not truly her own as she must make her owner set amounts every month.

Writing down the experiences just helps make them feel that much more real.

Imagination and the work of some very talented people have made Skyrim ten thousand times more immersive than the vanilla game.

Just looked up the "Take Notes" mod, wasn't aware of that so thanks! Gave me the idea to have a key-item book named "Diary" on the character's inventory. As the story/quest progresses, I can use that to externalize the character's thoughts & mood to give her and the story more depth. It would be updated after certain events take place (and the player sleeps and wakes up), for example how she felt about having her first customer, got abused by them, how she felt after a deciding to go with the pimp, her hopes and dreams. I'm hoping it to be as dynamic as possible, pre-written sentences which get selected depending what and how something happened (taking skill level, mood or status into account).

But I'm not sure how accurate I can get it from technical standpoint, I'll look into it how it is done. Can I just inject text in there, or do I have to make a separate book-item for every possible combination. If that's the case, the creation of all these books (I just change the key item when the time comes) could be automated and placed into the mod, but in the end I might end up having 500 or so of them and that wouldn't be too elegant. But if injection can be done one should be able to add even variables to it like "today I had X (variable CustomersLastDay) customers".

The blending isn't an option as this would be a completely different game with no magic, vanilla skills or main game's own quests, but instead a story of a prostitute with some life/business simulation mixed into it. But once this starts to take shape in my head and what I really want it to be, I'll give some thought how the initial simple mod could be done, what elements I can already introduce there and how it will blend with the actual Skyrim.

Being a high-class escort could be an option for end-game phase and it would be great addition to existing prostitution mods as it makes them bit more belieable ("momma needs a brand new sword!").

Edited for accuracy:

Are you familiar with this mod savegame?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49102/

Prostitute Hannah - Alternate Start

For me, there are too many requirements that would mean re-doing too much of my set up, but I do like the general idea - no skills to fall back on and so forth. Might be a way to start off the PC if you do a full Alternate Start approach.

Granted, the idea with PH is to try to stop being a prostitute, but having nothing to fall back on could be almost as good as addiction, at least for some, and would certainly make things more dire I'd think.

I wasn't aware of that, good find indeed! It's simple but I'll give it a try and see if it's any use for my own purposes or if I get any ideas regarding the mod.

I'm sure a lot of work went into getting Hannah to look just so, but for me, and the reason I posted, the really interesting part is the "no skills, no spells" element. I imagine that setting skills to 0 and deleting starting spells is relatively easy if you know what you're doing (which I don't), but that's the part that I thought would fit well with your idea. It is the part that I'd use myself, repeatedly, if possible.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, best of luck!

I'm sure a lot of work went into getting Hannah to look just so, but for me, and the reason I posted, the really interesting part is the "no skills, no spells" element. I imagine that setting skills to 0 and deleting starting spells is relatively easy if you know what you're doing (which I don't), but that's the part that I thought would fit well with your idea. It is the part that I'd use myself, repeatedly, if possible.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, best of luck!

Make a bat file of this:

removeperk 0006BC37

removeperk 00058F78

removeperk 0005821B

removeperk 00051B1B

removeperk 00051B1A

removeperk 0001BAC9

removeperk 0001711E

removeperk 0001711C

removeperk 000581EC

removeperk 000581EE

removeperk 000581E9

removeperk 0003AFA7

removeperk 0003AF9E

removeperk 000CB407

removeperk 00052D52

removeperk 000C1E97

removeperk 000C1E96

removeperk 0003AF84

removeperk 000C1E95

removeperk 000C1E94

removeperk 0003AF83

removeperk 000C5C07

removeperk 000C5C06

removeperk 000C5C05

removeperk 00052D51

removeperk 00079349

removeperk 00079348

removeperk 00079347

removeperk 00079346

removeperk 000BABE8

removeperk 00058214

removeperk 00105F24

removeperk 00105F23

removeperk 0005820C

removeperk 00058211

removeperk 001036F0

removeperk 00058213

removeperk 00058210

removeperk 000C07C9

removeperk 000C07C8

removeperk 000C07C7

removeperk 000C07C6

removeperk 000BE126

removeperk 001090A5

removeperk 00058F79

removeperk 00105F29

removeperk 00058F7B

removeperk 00058F7A

removeperk 001090A2

removeperk 00058F75

removeperk 00058F72

removeperk 000C07D1

removeperk 000C07D0

removeperk 000C07CF

removeperk 000C07CE

removeperk 000BE128

removeperk 00052190

removeperk 000CB413

removeperk 000CB412

removeperk 000CB410

removeperk 000CB40E

removeperk 000CB411

removeperk 000CB414

removeperk 000CB40F

removeperk 0005218E

removeperk 000CB40D

removeperk 00068BCC

removeperk 000581E4

removeperk 000A3F64

removeperk 000581F5

removeperk 000581F4

removeperk 000581F9

removeperk 000581F8

removeperk 000153D1

removeperk 000C44C9

removeperk 000C44C8

removeperk 000C44C7

removeperk 000F2CAA

removeperk 000C44CA

removeperk 00058205

removeperk 00058201

removeperk 00096590

removeperk 000D79A0

removeperk 00058204

removeperk 00105F28

removeperk 00058202

removeperk 00018E6D

removeperk 00018E6C

removeperk 00018E6B

removeperk 00018E6A

removeperk 000BE124

removeperk 0003AFA6

removeperk 00106258

removeperk 000CB406

removeperk 0003AF81

removeperk 00106257

removeperk 00106256

removeperk 000C1E91

removeperk 000C1E90

removeperk 0005F56F

removeperk 000C1E93

removeperk 000C1E92

removeperk 0005F592

removeperk 000C3679

removeperk 000C3678

removeperk 0003FFFA

removeperk 00052D50

removeperk 00079345

removeperk 00079344

removeperk 00079342

removeperk 00079343

removeperk 000BABE4

removeperk 000C3682

removeperk 00058209

removeperk 00058208

removeperk 000C3681

removeperk 00105F26

removeperk 0005820A

removeperk 000C3680

removeperk 00107830

removeperk 00106259

removeperk 000BE125

removeperk 000F392A

removeperk 00107831

removeperk 00051B17

removeperk 00105F22

removeperk 00051B1C

removeperk 00051B1B

removeperk 00079392

removeperk 00079391

removeperk 00079389

removeperk 00079376

removeperk 000BE123

removeperk 00059B76

removeperk 000C44B5

removeperk 000581FD

removeperk 00059B78

removeperk 00059B77

removeperk 000581E2

removeperk 000581E1

removeperk 000F2CA9

removeperk 000C44C6

removeperk 000C44C5

removeperk 000C44C4

removeperk 000C44C3

removeperk 000153D0

removeperk 00105F33

removeperk 000BCD2B

removeperk 00058F6E

removeperk 00058F6D

removeperk 00107832

removeperk 00058F6C

removeperk 00058F6F

removeperk 00079374

removeperk 00079362

removeperk 00079361

removeperk 0007935E

removeperk 000BCD2A

removeperk 00058F7F

removeperk 00058F7D

removeperk 00058F82

removeperk 00058F7E

removeperk 00108A44

removeperk 00058F81

removeperk 00058F80

removeperk 00058F7C

removeperk 000C367F

removeperk 000C367E

removeperk 000C367D

removeperk 000C367C

removeperk 000BEE97

removeperk 000F392E

removeperk 000F3F0E

removeperk 000F3933

removeperk 0010FCFA

removeperk 00058200

removeperk 0010FCF8

removeperk 000581E7

removeperk 0010FCF9

removeperk 000581EA

removeperk 00105F32

removeperk 000153D2

removeperk 000153CF

removeperk 000C44C1

removeperk 000C44C0

removeperk 000C44BF

removeperk 000F2CA8

removeperk 000C44C2

removeperk 000D5F1C

removeperk 000581DE

removeperk 000CB41A

removeperk 000CB419

removeperk 000581DD

removeperk 000D799C

removeperk 000D799E

removeperk 00105F31

removeperk 00105F30

removeperk 000640B3

removeperk 000C44BE

removeperk 000C44BB

removeperk 000C44BC

removeperk 000C44BD

removeperk 000153CE

removeperk 000F2CA7

removeperk 00106253

removeperk 00058F6A

removeperk 00058F66

removeperk 0005F594

removeperk 00058F69

removeperk 00058F67

removeperk 00058F68

removeperk 000D8C33

removeperk 00079358

removeperk 00079357

removeperk 00079356

removeperk 00079355

removeperk 000BCCAE

removeperk 00058F64

removeperk 00105F19

removeperk 00058F63

removeperk 00051B12

removeperk 00058F62

removeperk 00103ADB

removeperk 00103ADA

removeperk 00105F1F

removeperk 00105F1E

removeperk 00105F1C

removeperk 00058F61

removeperk 00079354

removeperk 0007934D

removeperk 0007934B

removeperk 0007934A

removeperk 000BABED

removeperk 000581F7

removeperk 000581FC

removeperk 0005312A

removeperk 00053129

removeperk 00053128

removeperk 000D799B

removeperk 000D799A

removeperk 000D7999

removeperk 000153CD

removeperk 000C44B9

removeperk 000C44B8

removeperk 000C44B7

removeperk 000F2CA6

removeperk 000C44BA

removeperk 0005821D

removeperk 00105F2C

removeperk 00105F2E

removeperk 00105F2F

removeperk 00105F2B

removeperk 00105F2A

removeperk 00058218

removeperk 00058217

removeperk 00058216

removeperk 00058215

removeperk 000C07CD

removeperk 000C07CC

removeperk 000C07CB

removeperk 000C07CA

removeperk 000BE127

setav destruction 0

setav restoration 0

setav conjuration 0

setav alteration 0

setav illusion 0

setav heavyarmor 0

setav lightarmor 0

setav block 0

setav onehanded 0

setav twohanded 0

setav marksman 0

setav enchanting 0

setav smithing 0

setav alchemy 0

setav lockpicking 0

setav pickpocket 0

setav sneak 0

setav speechcraft 0

setlevel 1000 1 0 1

unequipall

removeallitems

setav health 50

setav stamina 50

setav magicka 0

Place the file in the Skyrim folder (not the data folder) and then from the console you can enter:

BAT <filename>

The game will then run all those commands on whoever is currently selected, so for the playet just enter "prid 14" before running the command (I named the file "wimp").  I used it on followers to test them getting raped easier for mod testing but it should do for your purposes too.

The prostitution 'mod' idea in this thread sounds like it could actually just be it's own game... and it'd be a pretty great game if the ideas were fully pursued and fleshed out! As a mod in Skyrim, I fear that getting all that stuff to work (balancing addiction within the economy, scripting pimps and customers, actually creating a storyline to keep it all interesting) would prove too much even for a team of skilled modders, much less a beginner who already has a real life that needs attending to. ^_^ I'd love to be proven wrong of course, and mean no offense by this.

As others have stated, current mods can go a long way towards creating an experience akin to what @visitor112 is seeking; it wouldn't be perfect, but with a combination of something like Skyrim Unbound (gives more options than other 'alternative start' mods, including the ability to disable the Dragonborn quest), Requiem (to make combat perilous for someone not properly equipped) and a host of realism mods to create a money sink, you probably have a character who's stuck as a prostitute for awhile. The main thing you'll be missing is a story, so you'd kinda have to create it in your head based on what happens, but I think personally I'd probably grow bored of the repetition after awhile.

My own preferences lean more towards actually being a powerful character who is somehow forced into prostitution, which makes it more demeaning; the way my game is setup now (or at least, how it was when I was still playing), my character would sometimes lose her gear through Submit or Sanguine's and need to start over, so prostitution was used to buy back supplies and at least a weapon to get her back in the fight. Even here, I often found it unnecessary because there are usually other dead enemies to scavenge from, but sometimes that wasn't possible so my girl had to sell the only thing she had left in order to bring about her revenge on those who had beaten her. ^_^

The other way I'd love for my favorite scenario to come about would be for someone to get something over on her... either blackmail, or an addiction visitor112 and Shane4244 mentioned. It'd obviously be even more thrilling if, along with this method of forcing my character into prostitution, there was a story where customers knew who she was, and though possibly not exactly why she was there, but that she was selling herself at least somewhat unwillingly, giving them dialogue to 'rub it in', as it were.

This is a idea and somewhat of a take off WaxenFigures dancer suggestion. Full idea in spoiler tags

The character at a younger age was sold into slavery for what ever reason. Once old enough they was sold to a pimp or brothel(depending how much you wanted to add to the game). You could have the pimp set up where ever as their base of operations even adding in a few other working girls/boys he owns.

The character is given a set of clothes to wear, a mat to sleep on at night where the pimp is, and given enough food and drink each day(for dealing with mods like INeed or RND, Eat, Sleep, Drink mods etc). They also have a magical collar around their neck that they can not remove and if they try it shocks them unconscious, if they try and leave the area it also shocks them unconscious.(this would disable fast travel and leaving the area would be zoning into skyrim. So going into houses, buildings etc would be fine. Not sure how hard that would be to code. Which means it would only work in major cities)

If they get shocked and dropped it starts a load screen and it loads them laying on the ground next to their pimp who proceeds to kick their ass and rape them or what ever to teach them a lesson about trying to escape. In return for the food, clothing etc the slave/whore is expected to give the pimp all their gold from servicing 5-10 customers a day(put it on a slider so the player can pick how many they have to service.) Failing ends up with punishment of some sort.

As a option the pimp on random days will have special jobs for the PC. Go to the barracks and service all the soldiers in there, go to a wealthy clients house and be house entertainment for the guests, be rented as crowd entertainment aka people go to a place to watch the PC be gangbanged by orcs, or others, or have sex with animals or something.(some of these would require created locations that would work best with a hidden brothel) This would be in addition to that days normal requirements.

How does the character escape this? Have a NPC somewhere in the city that will have a dialogue option to help the PC. The NPC agree's to buy the PC from their pimp for x amount of gold(a slider set by the player in the MCM Menu), each day after the required clients, if the PC does more they can then go to the NPC that will help them and they get all the access gold.

So for example, Bert the slaver owns Barbie, for 5000 gp. Ken the nice NPC will buy Barbie and set her free if she comes up with the gold. So each day she has to pay Bert 250gp(50gp per client) any extra money earned can be given to Ken. When Barbie has given Ken 5k gold, a new dialogue option pops up, saying. "Do you have enough to buy my freedom?" Ken will say he does. Then you could do a load screen where you are back with Bert. Then Ken gives Bert the 5k gold and Bert agrees to sell Barbie but wants the nice outfit back and provides Barbie with prisoner Rags which is what she had when Bert bought her and he removes the collar.

Now Barbie is free but has no gold of her own(ken is a nice guy but he isn't that nice he kept the extra gold and if Barbie had any gold on her then Bert took it). So now broke, with no weapons, armor, food or shelter. Barbie is finally free but with only one way to earn a living still(or could try and steal stuff). She can try and steal or earn it whoring till she has enough to buy weapons and armor and start her life adventuring. while paying for a inn room and food as she earns enough.

This of course would be part of a alternate start - Live another life as a addon mod, since the PC would start off as a slave/whore. As I mentioned this could be fairly simple or fairly indepth if you wanted to add a bunch of special missions that had to be done ever so often.

Anyways just adding my idea to this concept.

I fear that getting all that stuff to work (balancing addiction within the economy, scripting pimps and customers, actually creating a storyline to keep it all interesting) would prove too much even for a team of skilled modders, much less a beginner who already has a real life that needs attending to. (1)

As others have stated, current mods can go a long way towards creating an experience akin to what @visitor112 is seeking; it wouldn't be perfect, but with a combination of something like Skyrim Unbound (gives more options than other 'alternative start' mods, including the ability to disable the Dragonborn quest), Requiem (to make combat perilous for someone not properly equipped) and a host of realism mods to create a money sink, you probably have a character who's stuck as a prostitute for awhile.  (2)

The other way I'd love for my favorite scenario to come about would be for someone to get something over on her... either blackmail, or an addiction visitor112 and Shane4244 mentioned. It'd obviously be even more thrilling if, along with this method of forcing my character into prostitution, there was a story where customers knew who she was, and though possibly not exactly why she was there, but that she was selling herself at least somewhat unwillingly, giving them dialogue to 'rub it in', as it were. (3)

1. From purely technical standpoint I don't see anything that would make it impossible or hard to pull off, especially with tools like PapyrusUtil, SKSE, FISS, etc. I'm not too worried with the balance of economy and PC needs either as I can create a simple game which would look more of a excel sheet than anything, think of Corruption of Champions: http://www.fenoxo.com/play/. I'll have a set of variables and action buttons that add or subtract values based on what they are supposed to represent. I can crunch numbers that way 100 times faster compared to what it would take in Skyrim with all the animations, running around and other delays.

Having programming experience is a big plus, scripting on it's own is easy. Most of the difficulty comes again from time investment as I'll have to learn a lot about SexLab framework and Skyrim modding in general. Due to inexperience with those two, learning happens as you go and much time is spent on debugging an trying to make things work by trial and error.

Time is definitely the biggest issue here due to the scope of all this. Total conversion bring many possibilities as you can mess with places and characters any way you like, tweak the flow of time and not worry about breaking anything. But a lot of content has to exist so that the players will a) be satisfied with the complexity of this alone B) go through the trouble of installing and making it to work. So we need a solid economical/management aspect coupled with engaging storyline and characters. So I'm hoping that once I get the first one working and some foundation laid out and this would more and more real, there will be people willing to sacrifice their time to help with the rest.

2. I just installed SexLab Working Girl, RadiantProstitution Tweaked, A prostitution and player slavery and Inconsequential NPCs (it has koomaa dealers and addicts already in place among other things), so I'll be taking notes on how they approach the subject and I'll also try to think of ways how I could include them with this mod. Using existing resources would speed up the development time a lot. It might equire some support from the modders in form of adding support  for this mod, but again, as if/when this becomes more concrete I'd imagine they would be willing :)

3. Scenario like that could be fallback if this project becomes too much to handle or as the limited non-standalone mod I've mentioned earlier.

This is a idea and somewhat of a take off WaxenFigures dancer suggestion. Full idea in spoiler tags

The character at a younger age was sold into slavery for what ever reason. Once old enough they was sold to a pimp or brothel(depending how much you wanted to add to the game). You could have the pimp set up where ever as their base of operations even adding in a few other working girls/boys he owns.

The character is given a set of clothes to wear, a mat to sleep on at night where the pimp is, and given enough food and drink each day(for dealing with mods like INeed or RND, Eat, Sleep, Drink mods etc). They also have a magical collar around their neck that they can not remove and if they try it shocks them unconscious, if they try and leave the area it also shocks them unconscious.(this would disable fast travel and leaving the area would be zoning into skyrim. So going into houses, buildings etc would be fine. Not sure how hard that would be to code. Which means it would only work in major cities)

If they get shocked and dropped it starts a load screen and it loads them laying on the ground next to their pimp who proceeds to kick their ass and rape them or what ever to teach them a lesson about trying to escape. In return for the food, clothing etc the slave/whore is expected to give the pimp all their gold from servicing 5-10 customers a day(put it on a slider so the player can pick how many they have to service.) Failing ends up with punishment of some sort.

As a option the pimp on random days will have special jobs for the PC. Go to the barracks and service all the soldiers in there, go to a wealthy clients house and be house entertainment for the guests, be rented as crowd entertainment aka people go to a place to watch the PC be gangbanged by orcs, or others, or have sex with animals or something.(some of these would require created locations that would work best with a hidden brothel) This would be in addition to that days normal requirements.

How does the character escape this? Have a NPC somewhere in the city that will have a dialogue option to help the PC. The NPC agree's to buy the PC from their pimp for x amount of gold(a slider set by the player in the MCM Menu), each day after the required clients, if the PC does more they can then go to the NPC that will help them and they get all the access gold.

So for example, Bert the slaver owns Barbie, for 5000 gp. Ken the nice NPC will buy Barbie and set her free if she comes up with the gold. So each day she has to pay Bert 250gp(50gp per client) any extra money earned can be given to Ken. When Barbie has given Ken 5k gold, a new dialogue option pops up, saying. "Do you have enough to buy my freedom?" Ken will say he does. Then you could do a load screen where you are back with Bert. Then Ken gives Bert the 5k gold and Bert agrees to sell Barbie but wants the nice outfit back and provides Barbie with prisoner Rags which is what she had when Bert bought her and he removes the collar.

Now Barbie is free but has no gold of her own(ken is a nice guy but he isn't that nice he kept the extra gold and if Barbie had any gold on her then Bert took it). So now broke, with no weapons, armor, food or shelter. Barbie is finally free but with only one way to earn a living still(or could try and steal stuff). She can try and steal or earn it whoring till she has enough to buy weapons and armor and start her life adventuring. while paying for a inn room and food as she earns enough.

This of course would be part of a alternate start - Live another life as a addon mod, since the PC would start off as a slave/whore. As I mentioned this could be fairly simple or fairly indepth if you wanted to add a bunch of special missions that had to be done ever so often.

Not bad idea at all, the enslavement :) I really like the concept of the collar that solves the "how is the prostitution enforced" dilemma. With enough variation in the customers and special jobs, it could be interesting enough on it's own depending on how long the scenario runs and how much of story elements can be incorporated in that slave-mode to spice things up. The second phase or "act" would be more of what I'm focusing on, earning a living for their own sake (and supporting the habit if needed).

Some of us here prefer full-on submissive state and others like more freedom. The mod could either progress through stages like act I "Slave" and act II "entrepreneur" or it could be just different alternate starts. This would simplify the development and the mod could be offered as WIP before all episodes are completed.

Ideally all this would be interchangeable during the game. One would start as independent where the management of money and needs is critical. Then if you'd like, there's an option to join a brothel that would provide you with food, drugs, condoms, shelter and so on, in exchange of some loss of freedom. So basically a compromise between the micromanagement and free will/actions. And lastly there would be the slavery where you have no say what where and how you do it. This could be initiated when the player either on purpose or accidently breaks the house rules and is then transported to different scenery. There would be few exit options out of it and then it would be back to square one, out on the street without two septims to rub together.

One idea I wanted to do (and I think I have posted this before) was create an alternate start where you were a Trained Exotic Dancer from a school for dancers and you were sent to a Yarl's court to display your skills and to pay off your tuition. You could then dance several times a day for a couple months earning enough to pay off your tuition (locked in the castle so you couldn't go adventuring to earn it) or you could perform tricks on the side to gain your freedom sooner.

How much you earned per dance would also be dependent on the costume you wore, the skimpier the costume the more you'd earn. Dancing naked or stripping to naked during a dance would earn the most.

Stripping to naked during q dance would require a sexy looking bit of clothing that had many separate pieces, once a dance is selected figure stripping over the first two thirds of the dance and being naked for the final third so knowing how much time the dance takes you'd divide the number of pieces of clothing by the time calculated to strip and every time frame thus calculated remove another piece of clothing.

Since there are no dances for Skyrim where the dancer does anything looking like they are removing clothing the best that could be done would be to just have each piece vanish but I think the effect would still work well enough.

This would only work in Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth and Solitude where there is a sufficiently large Yarl's castle.

As a final note I thought it would be fun to have several additional girls replace you one at a time in that court after you've left so it wouldn't look like you were a one-off thing. A full implementation would do that for all the larger Yarl courts mentioned above and even place each of the girls into some place in the game after their time was finished too though you'd be the only Dragonborn adventurer.

That's a nice idea too.

Now, IMO it's a little odd for the girl to be trapped inside the caslte and doing all that just to pay her tuition of her dance school. I think it's a poor argument to prevent the player from getting out and finding other ways to get the money.

I've got a suggestion for you. How about instead of dancing for the Jarls, being inside a personal harem of some really rich fella? I think that could fit the idea of being trapped with other girls as well and having to dance and please the owners of the house, and maybe even his friends. The girl PC would have come from a school where they train slave girls to dance and please their clients, instead of an exotic dancer school.

There are estates in Skyrim that could be used for that, and also some estates created by players. 

In an actual harem, the girls are married to the owner of the harem, they aren't prisoners or anything like that, but you get the idea. Then she would have to work some way to escape from her situation. 

The high class escort is a different thing though.

She wouldn't be a slave, be trapped and forced to do it. She would be doing it because it pays really, really well, that is "her" reason at least.

The player doesn't have to be doing that. Like in the other prostitution mods, the girl PC would be doing it because that's her choice.

Not bad idea at all, the enslavement :) I really like the concept of the collar that solves the "how is the prostitution enforced" dilemma. With enough variation in the customers and special jobs, it could be interesting enough on it's own depending on how long the scenario runs and how much of story elements can be incorporated in that slave-mode to spice things up. The second phase or "act" would be more of what I'm focusing on, earning a living for their own sake (and supporting the habit if needed).

Some of us here prefer full-on submissive state and others like more freedom. The mod could either progress through stages like act I "Slave" and act II "entrepreneur" or it could be just different alternate starts. This would simplify the development and the mod could be offered as WIP before all episodes are completed.

Ideally all this would be interchangeable during the game. One would start as independent where the management of money and needs is critical. Then if you'd like, there's an option to join a brothel that would provide you with food, drugs, condoms, shelter and so on, in exchange of some loss of freedom. So basically a compromise between the micromanagement and free will/actions. And lastly there would be the slavery where you have no say what where and how you do it. This could be initiated when the player either on purpose or accidently breaks the house rules and is then transported to different scenery. There would be few exit options out of it and then it would be back to square one, out on the street without two septims to rub together.

Thanks and I was trying to come up with a idea along the lines of what you was looking for but that would also appeal to me. Meaning the chance to escape the life. I am fine with my PC forced into it but I would always like the chance when i am ready to move on. More stuff below.

To add to the second half of being free but forced to still do whore out. You could have a hardcore option that once clicked means the PC needs to earn double the money per day in the default so 500gp a day for example, because they are given a very expensive drug every day. That has massive downsides when they don't get a hit every day.

Again depending how indepth you wanted to get, you could have the slavers as the only ones that can supply it and they only supply it to the pimps(you could set up a pimp in every major city) or at the brothel (you can put a trap door in the floor in every major city that basically leads to the same place. a hidden brothel). They pimp/brothel won't take money for the drug only if the PC turns tricks for them, since they want a large stable of whores for variety to keep the customers happy.

For this as a way to get out of it, I would also suggest adding a quest of some sort that would allow players to complete to get their character cured of their drug addiction so they no longer need to take the drug. I am always in favor of giving the player a way out when they are ready to move on in game play.

Instead of stages I think making them as modules would make more sense. I do think starting off as the slave/whore is the best solution on why the PC is in the position they are in. So some examples of modules.

1) Alternate Start - player starts off as a slave/whore and needs to earn their freedom.  Basically the idea I laid out in my first post.

2) Free - After the PC is free but now is broke and needs to earn a living with no skills. This would be they either turn to theft in which case they opt out of this module. Or they turn to whoring, if they try and do it independently they attract the attention of the local pimp. Who sends a few bully boys to teach the PC a lesson, 3 NPC thugs show up, (can either have a brawl happen or since the PC has no skills yet just have the thugs auto win), after smacking the PC around they rape them and drag them back to the local pimp/brothel. (fade to back load screen)

Here they are told there is no free lancing of whores. If the PC wants to whore then they have to either work there or pay 50% of all gold earned. If they work for them then it plays similar to the first idea but the PC can quiet at any time.  If at any point the PC is late on making payment or leaves town with out giving the pimp/brothel their cut the bully boys come and repeat the process dragging the PC back.

They will be offered some of the same outlandish jobs in the first idea but here they can choose to turn them down and would be payed for them.

3) Slavery again - Sold back to slavers who take the PC to a slave breakin camp. Here the PC is used and abused by the slavers, guests, tried out by potential owners, made into a entertainment event, being mounted by animals or what ever. Basically the slavers try to break the PC's will till they accept they are a slave and owned. This could be as simple or complex as you wanted to make it. Regardless eventually the PC is sold to a pimp to be a whore/slave and you start back at idea 1.

how does the PC become a slave again? Well from idea 1 if the PC is short to many days the pimp sends them back for more training till they PC ends up back with the same pimp. While away the good NPC spent the money so now the PC has to start all over to earn their freedom. Another way is while free if they refuse to pay tribute or try and lie(have a option to lie on how many clients they had) and short change the local pimp/brothel, there is a chance each time they get caught in the lie and as punishment are sold to the slavers as a example to the other whores.

Another way could be if the PC ends up in jail, that each day in jail there is a chance that slavers come by and buy the PC, paying the guards to turn a blind eye while they abduct the PC in their sleep. This would work like this, PC goes to jail and then sleeps, the mod checks for each day the PC is asleep to sleep off their time to see if they are sold. If they are not they leave jail as normal, if they do get sold they wake up in the slavers camp instead.

The final one if you want to have it work with some other mods, if the PC is defeated by bandits or the like by a combat rape mod like defeat or submit. There is a chance they are sold to slavers.

Anyways just brain storming here. Mostly staying vague till you decided on exactly what you want to do and once you decided. Then i will be happy to help with idea's on more specific things.

Just a thought:

There being magic and alchemy and all, you could always have a drug that, itself, makes you need or desire sex so much that whoring is a relief. Of course, you are aware, so there's still plenty of humiliation to be had. What I am thinking is partly inspired by SD+ where, every so often Sanguine 'compells' you to masturbate for him - gods can do that stuff.

With magic collars escape isn't hard to prevent. And you could have situations (maybe like the exotic dancers) where the victim doesn't even know that they've been drugged. They just wonder why. Maybe they blame a daedra, maybe the vigilants hear about it and they blame a daedra (which doesn't make things better for the pc).

Mostly, I guess, I am trying to think of more magic/fantasy means (that don't violate lore too harshly) than mundane rl ones that accomplish the same thing and I often feel that even in vanilla a lot of magic/fantasy stuff is underused (only so much you can cram into one game I guess). Daedra are real to the people of TES, not myths or superstitions, and while player spells in vanilla are a very impoverished thing, there is a lot of other sorts of magic in Tamriel. Why not use it? :D

of course, it is your mod and you should make it the way you want; there've been a lot of good ideas posted in the thread already I just thought I'd add one. Thanks.

I don't think a collar is really necessary to prevent escape.  In real life it seems the pimps have pretty good holds on their girls even when they aren't addicted, threats and intimidation would be enough, especially if you force the player to start at level 0 in all skills and force them to remain at level 0 in all those skills until they gain their freedom.  

That way they are easily beaten up by a level 10 pimp and or his level 10 bully friends who can always seem to find the player no matter where they hid.

Talk to the authors of the Prostitution mods to see if they'll set up a global you can set and use to disable the MCM menu for their mod so your mod can control the values and to disable dialogs from the Prostitution mod that would not be right for your scenario while leaving the ones that allow the prostitution mod to work.  

That will keep the development of the mod much simpler than having to roll your own and of course that prostitution mod could carry the ball after your mod ends.