SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

This Mod has been discontinued

I plan to continue this as a SexLab based plugin as a seperate addon for

SexLab Working Girl if i ever get my life back and have time again ;)

If you do want to post something about this mod please do so in this thread

What this mod does:

This is just a simple forced prostitution mod(right now) for SA. It has a small quest where you talk to an Orc named Tristan in Riften who more or less forces you to work for him. You start out recieving very little gold for your efforts but as you progress you'll start earning more. Tristan comes to collect from you every 24 hrs .

You can find Tristan near the ratway in Riften across from Marise Aravel's House.(if you've played through you notice the comments get a little nicer as you become a more

experienced prositute fiirst  change at 5 customers)  there are not anymore yet the next will be at 15 when you reach the next level and so on.

Right now it's just the one quest stage , Tristan gives you the quest, you start " working" and you can eithier  return to him after you've made 100 gold (5 customers)  or you can wait for him to come to you, you get punished for him having to come to you but you get punished more if your short .

Since this is wip and the quest just sort of loops right now I have a built in check to keep Tristan from force greeting you. He will collect from you the first time rather you have been with no NPC's or a hundred. After that you  have to be with at least one NPC in the 24hrs before he collects again to make him force greet the player or you can just start the coversation with him when he shows up. I assume if your not at least having sex with one NPC in 24hrs your not really playing so I did that to keep tristan from bugging you until there is more content.

Installation:

Just drop the data folder in your skyrim directory

When Updating from version .1 a clean save is necessary (you were warned in this post when it was released)

Load Order:

SexAddict.esp

SexAddictWorkingGirl.esp

as long as this esp is below Sexaddict the rest of the load order should not matter I prefer these type mods at the bottom but I don't think it really matters

Requirements:

Skse  Latest version

Fnis  by Fore   Always keep this at or above the version required for SexAddict

SexAddict   by WaxenFigure version 1.3 (current version)

Fuz Ro D-oh by Shademe is optional if you don't want to have to enable subtitles in game download and install Fuz Ro D-oh version 6.0. No update to this mod is required for it to work. From this point forward I will have sound files as an optional download for those who do not wish to use Fuz Ro D-oh or in case it becomes incompatable again I won't have to redo all the dialog.

Controls During Sex Act:( Same as SexAddict but I'll repost here)

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC
H = Move to the next phase of the sex act
Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)
X = Move the player closer to the NPC
Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC
Y = Switch to the next sex animation
Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC
Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

Known Issues:

-Now that I have the RapeSpell cast on the player the sex act centers on the NPC so becarefull where the NPC is when you start the dialog

(could end up in a wall, over a bridge ,ext.

Updates:

-Update April 13 ,2013 ver .2

-Fixed Tristan's head not matching body color

-Added the gold sound when you collect gold from clients

-Fixed the rapespell so that it's cast on player so that it auto advances and the dildo is on the correct actor

-Gave Tristan some AI packages and combat skills (now he comes to you every 24hrs to collect and also force greets which makes more sense)

-Some more dialog for Tristan added

-other minor tweaks its now just a little more playable none of the major content has been added had to get some of the basic packages working

before I got into it any deeper. I'm new with skyrim's ck so it takes me a bit to work things out

Known Conflicts:

RandomSex mod for SexiS by Arizona_Steve   I don't have a check for SexiS and unless someone corrects me he doesn't have a check for SA so it's possible

they could conflict, although if you are using SA I can't think of any reason you would need a random

rape plugin it's already built in. great plugin by the way if your a SexiS user I would recommend it.

Use at your own risk do not use a save game you don't want to lose I'm posting this early so I don't have as much to redo if this doesn't work properly for other people, so far it works with out issue on my PC with my mods but that may not be the case with yours. I recommend just doing a few play throughs and giving me some feed back and keeping your old save I expect the first few updates to be major and I would prefer you update on a clean save. it's pretty short right now anyway.

Future Plans

if you refuse Tristan at the begining he knocks you down,cuffs and drags you into the ratway where you get trained by him and his friends for a while.

a private shack just outside of Riften that Tristan takes new recuites to 'learn the life"

private parties at familiar places you must go and entertain guest at.

once you have gained Tristan's trust you will be sent out on your own. From there  varous quest from familiar NPC's such as Haelga who is hinted as being a brothel whore

I was thinking of making protitution a crime as long as I'm able to make detection at a very limited range and it wouldn't take much to have the npc follow you so you can avoid

the guards , if you do get caught then you could start xaz prison mod after that or I could make a check for it and if you don't have it , I could add "pay off crime for sex option" or

both tell me what you think.

After you reach a certain rank I plan on making npc's approach you also an armor check so you don't get bothered when your all geared up.

Credits:

Waxenfigure: anything related to the sex scenes is directly taken from his mod

and he was also nice enough to share his source files and advice to

help others with scripting.

Gaebrial:       LoversHooker  was my insperation for this mod I may have stolen some of your dialog please forgive me if I did its been a while since I played it.

Fore:              without FNIS these mods would not be possible

Skse team :   most of the scripting could not be done without this

Mod makers of all types: without the animations, nudebodies, armor, etc..... there wouldn't be much to look at just black screens

LoversLab:    for giving me a place to post this

Everyone:---- brave enough to bug test this for me

Permissions:

Feel free to do anything you would like with this mod and you do not need to ask permission to post anything you make

with part or all this mod just make sure you give credit to WaxenFigure for any sex related scripts

_SA_WorkingGirlAddon ver.2.7z  Main file You need this

_SA_WorkingGirlAddon v.2 Sounds.7z  Optional sound file    If you don't use Fuz Ro D-oh you need this (It's just blank

sounds and not necessary  if you have Fuz Ro D-oh or

for ver .1 they were already included)

how come u didnt use SexiS?

This mod was made for personal use until decided to add a quest to it, since I use SexAddict and not SexiS that is why I made it for SA.

Edit: I may release a short version for SexiS just because as far as I know there are not any sex via Dialog mods for that yet and it was commonly requested if I remeber right. I did a test plugin today just to make sure I could work with the framework and I could without issue so I may do that in a few days but this one gets priority.

Fuz Ro Duh has updated to ver 6 today

Thats good news and bad news thanks for the info and now I'm going to be busy there's a lot of dialog even in this short quest lol. edit: I will probably just wait on some bug reports since I have to rewrite most of it again might as well fix any issues people find while I'm at it. At least I won't have to go through it and rewrite everything in the debug box then switch to fuz ro duh again.

This mod was made for personal use until decided to add a quest to it, since I use SexAddict and not SexiS that is why I made it for SA.

Edit: I may release a short version for SexiS just because as far as I know there are not any sex via Dialog mods for that yet and it was commonly requested if I remeber right. I did a test plugin today just to make sure I could work with the framework and I could without issue so I may do that in a few days but this one gets priority.

I would very much like to see a Sexis version, thanks for the great work!

I would very much like to see a Sexis version, thanks for the great work!

Thanks I don't plan on doing much with SexiS just a basic prostition mod no quest or anything but you will be able to call specific animation types via dialog . it took me a few hours(took 5 min to make a radom position script with dialog just to give you a comparison) of trial and error to figure out how to do that today but now that I know the properties and scripts I need, it won't take too long to make. I'm still learning mainly just playing around with SexiS for pratice for Ashal's mod. I will take this plugin where ever WaxenFigure goes so no worries on me not at least keeping it up to date with his mod.

Edit: unless Cmod comes back after staring at all his scripts for hours I'm pretty comfortable with them. I just hope he got burned out or something and that he is ok.

Please make your mod based SexiS. This is much better.

Just do not do sex on the bed, there's a lot of bugs.

Ok I do plan on making a small mod for SexiS but This mod is for for SEXADDICT and that is where my focous will be please no more request for SexiS just let me know what you think of this one so I can continue working on it . If you don't use Sex Addict and don't plan on it just move on. In my opinion I prefer this one. i'm not trying to be rude I just don't want to wake up tommorow with 40 post requesting this for SexiS thank you :shy:  All other criticism is welcome I need it to make this better.

Fuz Ro Duh has updated to ver 6 today. Are you going to set it up like AP did were you set a pick up point and a working point and then can initiate when to work it?

I missed that after you edited it please explain further I've never played AP , I think I know what you mean by working point but how does the pick up point work in AP?

haha i think people want a Sexis version because it contains more animations atm. However thats no reason to be rude to the author as he already promised us a Sexis version...

Personally i have been looking for a "working" mod so im really excited to see this one.

haha i think people want a Sexis version because it contains more animations atm. However thats no reason to be rude to the author as he already promised us a Sexis version...

Personally i have been looking for a "working" mod so im really excited to see this one.

To be honest with you once I figured out how to pick the animations it was better suited for it and it's pretty easy to work with like I said I had the basic random picker sex animations up and running in about 5 min mostly because I learned so much while making this one. However unless Cmod comes back or someone takes over ,SexiS is dead. I don't know how to add more animations to it, set up beastiaity type sex when animation are availible, So I don't think it's worth spending too much time on right now. Ashal's making a new framework and he can't leave. This is the last i will speak of it here I will release a small SexiS prostituion mod soon but if I get anymore one liners that say "Make SexiS" or something like that I'll drop it(the SexiS version not this one). I don't even use SexiS I was doing it as a courtasy for people that do. enough of my rant there is a thread for that thanks for the comment yours didn't piss me off it actually put me in a good mood.

I haven't been playing Skyrim in months. Just came back and I've been looking at the new mods. Glad to see there's a "Forced Sex" system like in Oblivion! Glad to see you're working on plug-ins for it! I love the idea of them forcing prostitution on your character. And as for the idea of whether you have the option to fuck your way out of prison time or serve with xaz prison mod why don't you just do both? Make it a random chance that he'll accept your offer but sometimes he doesn't and you have to serve your time.

Thanks for working on this. I'll be back to comment on it when I have some time to play with it!

I wouldn't bother with a Sexis mod for now, wait for the framework Ashal is making or just hang on until I switch to that framework since when I do the spell should still work. I do recommend that you temporarily install and try the Animated Prostitution Mod and also the NiRuins Business plan mods so you can see what others have done before you and what ideas they had.

That is essential because your mod will be compared to theirs and unless you've checked theirs out you will be at a disadvantage when people reference those mods.

Also with AP installed open the console and enter "set OneSickPuppy to 1", then hire a bed in a busy Inn and you'll find a new option not normally shown in AP (and buggy, it doesn't have a clean and easy way to exit).

The primary things AP has that were mentioned though is the way you can set a place where you go to "Pick up" your customers and another place you go to when servicing those customers but the really neat thing is how once you tell it to start it becomes a hands off self animated process where you need do nothing more than watch.

The big thing with Niruins Business Plan is that you can pimp out your followers using that mod though your followers might decide that you've not taken enough customers yourself and may decide to pimp for you as well.

If you can get someone who is good at setting up buildings/rooms, it would make a better start if you were first taken to a brothel where you are forced to work (from a bedroll, to avoid the "bed" problems) and perhaps compete against other whores for the customers who come there but after you've earned the trust you are allowed to become a street walker and ultimately perhaps even buy the whole business.

I warned you, everyone is going to have ideas (including me :)). I suggest you ignore the ideas you don't like (you can politely say thank you but no), collect the ideas you like but don't know how to accomplish yet and of course implement as you have time the ideas you both like and know how to accomplish. Most important of all, do not neglect your own ideas or fall into the trap of spending all your time on the mod so that it becomes a chore instead of something you enjoy.

If you can get someone who is good at setting up buildings/rooms, it would make a better start if you were first taken to a brothel where you are forced to work (from a bedroll, to avoid the "bed" problems) and perhaps compete against other whores for the customers who come there but after you've earned the trust you are allowed to become a street walker and ultimately perhaps even buy the whole business.

A mod like that would be amazing+A non-buggy version of the AP auto-pimp feature.

I would imagine something like it would be hard to make, but one can dream :P

Thanks for the comments guys I guess this is working for everyone I haven't seen any complaints yet. My main reason for posting this so early was to make sure what I've done works for everyone before I moved forward this is my first mod with skyrim.

I think playing through AP and NBP is a good idea the only mod I've played related to prostitution was LoversHooker by Gaebrial so a lot of the basic ideas are from that. I don't like the way the quest starts either at the very least I wanted him to approach the player So that's going to be changed I will do a play through of at least AP tonight and then get an updated version out as soon as I can. And I would like to include followers but I don't want the player to be pimping them out or maybe at a high rank I will have to give it some thought. Thanks again for playing everyone and all comments related to this mod are welcome even if you just want to tell me my dialog sucks :D

WaxenFigure: So you are going to go to Ashal"s mod? If you do don't worry about leaving the rapespell and I'm also using properties from the RapeEffectScript I will adapt to Ashal's when you move. Although it took me a little over a week to figure how to get the little bit I've done so far working ,Now that I half way know what I'm doing I could probably redo it in a few hours. I promised a Sexis version and I will put it up but it's just going to be a few quest stages of voluntary prostitution you will start out with oral skills and advance to others which=more money. I can probably do it in 2 hours and be done with it unless there are bugs. So no post here about I'm going to make a post for it later today before the mods done for people to comment. Don't worry about me burning myself out. I like these games, I like this site I will take my time and enjoy the learning process as I update this mod.

I would like some opinions on how much gold you should get at about the 3rd stage which I would assume is going to be a low level on a new game

I won't it to be an amount that's worth it but not like a cheat I was thinking around 150 gold but i would like your opinions (too much, too little) and don't forget Tristan will be taking 1050 gold every 24 hours at that stage or 7 times what ever amount we decide.

I would like some opinions on how much gold you should get at about the 3rd stage which I would assume is going to be a low level on a new game

I won't it to be an amount that's worth it but not like a cheat I was thinking around 150 gold but i would like your opinions (too much, too little)

Good question. One has to realise that not everyone earn or even pays the same amount of gold depending on mods.

For everyone that uses a mod that gives merchants more golds and +1000 carry worth of bandoliers and backpack (as well as using Lydia as a packmule) theres someone else who uses one that gives less money, and runs solo.

I myself use a "realistic inn prices" mod that up the standard 10 gold to between 50 to 200 whenever I rent a room. So for me its important that selling my body at least pay for the room and a meal it the inn..

That said, 150 sounds to me like a good "midrange" price.  Maybe 20-50 for the streetwalker. 100-200 for the experienced (however, some customers like beggars and guards might find you to expensive) and 250 to 500 for the really classy, but then you have to go merchants and noblemen.

Another idea would be to add a pro skill (between 0 to 100 depending on number of clients) + Speech, then multiply by Haggling. 

Or do like (i think) they did in Niruins business plan, look at the players level and give the same random amount you would get from looting a npc at the level.

Please make your mod based SexiS. This is much better.

Just do not do sex on the bed, there's a lot of bugs.

Not agreeing. SexAddict is funnier. Both have their qualities and defaults. Do not try to force a modder to follow YOUR preferences. Thank you.

Moreover, sooner or later, the both mods will be able to "join" their efforts. So this request is quite pointless.

And Shane ? I'll follow your progresses with greed and pleasure :D Interesting idea. Just an advise : do not give too much golds with prostitution. It's already really easy to get golds after the lvl 20 (just go in dwemer ruins, take everything even if you're far over your carryable weight, go to the forge, melt everything, create dwemer armors, upgrade them, sell them and enjoy the cheated money...). So it would be lore breaking. 20 golds for A working session is just perfectly fine. You could even give less for the first stages (think about horrible blowjobs...). Or the other way to see the problem is the part the orc is taking. For example, when you will be able to earn 50 gold for a person, he would take 35-40, unless you accept to "deal with him" in some other ways... Just ideas. But too much easy golds is not fun. The fun comes from your mod itself. The reward is the prostitution act AND your quest. Don't try to put more. Thank you and good luck ! :D

EDIT : I just read the message above mine and I have to say I'm not agreeing with the prices ranges. I totally agree with the idea that everything has to be logical and that the skyrim prices are really too strange. An armor could be charged for more than 4000+ when a home is 5000. And a night at the inn is only 10. Strange, yep. But with 150 gold for 5 minutes of fuck, it would mean you could get your home with only 30 customers. I'm sorry to say that, but a prostitute, when she is lucky, is able to do between 2 and 6 customers during a night. With lots of luck, she would be able to buy a home after 5 nights. Just no... Not fun. Too quick. Far too quick. And this mod DOES not change the prices of everything else. So stay low. Please.