New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

Am I understanding Mainoumi correctly as to delete the base body mesh before conversion? That sounds like having to reintegrate the desired body section in the correct shape afterwards to be a right pain.

No, not removing the body mesh. I was talking about the "world model", the mesh for the clothe when it's, well somewhere in the world ; on the ground, on a table, in fact, anywhere except on a body.

The problem is simple (I'll use a 2D representation because it will be familiar to you, but of course we are in 3D here) :

Imagine this game where you have points followed by numbers, and you must draw something (here a body) following the points. Like you can imagine, the points aren't at the same place for the "from body" and for the "to body". If they where at the same place, then you don't have needed to convert the outfit.

When it generate the lattice, the program find the differences between the two bodies ; something like "Point 1" must be moved by 0,1 inch in the X axes, and -0,2 inch in the Y axes. This way, when it convert the outfit, it do the same ; something like, it's the "Point 1", so I must be moved by 0,1 inch in the X axes, and -0,2 inch in the Y axes.

Of course, for to be able to do its magic trick, the program need something that can look like the "from body". You can convert outfit with no body in it, because the empty space (where the body can be) look like the "from body". But you can't convert something that absolutely not look like the "from body" ; something like a "world model" by example.

For your particular case, I haven't tested (I'm not modding for Skyrim actually, so I haven't the right bodies) but I think that your problem come from "irontop.nif". It's a half body mesh, not a full body. If you use nifSkope for to remove the body mesh and retry to convert it, I think it will work.

[i hope that the part of my brain that (poorly) speak english isn't too asleep today]

The last line where ( when)  the process stopped isn't in the log file ...unfortunately.

Yes, I made note of that during beta testing; severe abend during processing. My instances where it occurred were either A.) Severely wrong settings for that mesh, or B.) a really odd, bugged, defective, not compliant, etc. mesh to begin with. (We could have a C. option where it is partly A & B too.)

The last line where ( when)  the process stopped isn't in the log file ...unfortunately.

Yes, I made note of that during beta testing; severe abend during processing. My instances where it occurred were either A.) Severely wrong settings for that mesh, or B.) a really odd, bugged, defective, not compliant, etc. mesh to begin with. (We could have a C. option where it is partly A & B too.)

Greetings.

I actually realyse some other conversions ( from these meshes  to TGND ) and i try , one by one each possiblity ( constrain x, y,z axes etc ... with these 3 axes selected ( constrain X,Y,Z) the final result look like the original one ( the "from") so ... i don't see any interrest with these settings.

Now i'm actually trying with  the option " customized meshes" ... but i think my lattice is already wrong ( not sure) . So i 'll try first with only the body meshes.

As i said , TGND Body is far away from that DMMC meshes ... i think that if a really to keep the DMMC caracteristics , i need to convert that DMMC body to something near this one ( may be a DMRA version) , and after that convert once again that " DMRA" to something close and so on .

Well , i really think it's better to use a 3 D Program to convert these SPB's meshes ... anyway , i'm most interresting by the different bodies generated than by the clothes converted ! .... ;°)

For me , this tools is not only a clothe converter but much more a body generator  ! ... and i like this idea.

Anyway , the principal problem was with the wrong values in these clothing meshes ...  now , i continue just "for fun " ... i'll try later to convert that mod to the ZKEC body ( Queen size , it's the body meshes my boyfriend use actually)  , i'm sure i 'll get a better result with this body.

Unfortunately , i need to finish some works for Skyrim first , after that , i 'll come back ( once again , as every 10~15 days ... ) to Oblivion.

Cheers.

PS : here the last attempt while i was writting this post ...( it 's really much better ) but i think that the "Boucing effect" will be exagerated  here ...

PPS : (21-08-2014    13:48) : " Evolution 01" : well another attempt , but with a new lattice made from the DMMC Official body V-1-1 ( and not with the body meshes that came with the SMDR 013 mod)  : it looks more "realist" , much more like expected,  the "2" lower parts look good now ( much more like the original SPB meshes) but i need to tweak the upperbody parts now .

If i cannot get what i want , i will just mix the upperbody meshes from the first nif in this post with the lower of the second nif i've just posted ...

"Evolution 2" ...coming soon ( more quickly than the " Coming soon " Growlf's Hot Body 6 !!! ... ;°) ...

LAPF+DMMC lingerie2 to TGND (it's better).nif

LAPF+DMMCOfficial_to_TGND_ lingerie2.nif

hello 

someone would have a lattice *unp to cbbe* and *unpb to cbbe* ? 

I try to do but once done when I converted armor completely crushed breasts and buttocks distorted

thank you :)

Hi there.

Well may be in a few hours ... ( after 21 H GMT ...) but i think it's not a good idea because you will get some "trouble" with the texture.

It's better to convert from models that came from the same "familly texture " .

Another thing is the Skeleton : i use a SkullTyran models - Perfect 3-2 - if i remember well  ( no more any XP32 or XPMS Sleleton )... it support BBP + TBBP but not any " Belly node" , so i will not try something i cannot test first on one of my computers.

Last thing : i need the exact models ... there are a lot of different CBBE body based models ( and unfortunately probably created with a lot of different Skeletons ) idem for the UNP familly .

If the models  came from "experimented " modders , ok , if the models are done with something like "Outfit Studio " or if i cannot open the meshes in NifSkope , i 'll not try to do anything with them .

So now , i need your meshes ... CBBE ( body and clothes/armors) and UNP ( only body)  , and exactly the models you want to use , not the one from another mod.

If i cannot launch them with the Skeleton i use , i'll probably ask you the Skeleton_Female.nif you use ( i don't think i need the Skeleton_Female.hkx in this case).

I cannot give you right now that lattice, because it was the very test i made with the Gerra6's tool ( but with the version 0.72 , not the 0.85) ... i think the lattice is already there is one of these post ... and ...there is also a lattice provided by Gerra6 ( sorry i cannot remember in wich post ) ...and the conversion i've tried with it works better than mine !

Cheers ... and sorry english isn't my native tongue.

NB ... you need to foolw this thread since the first post if yoiu don't want to commit some "errors" ... in the post 89 there is a CBBE to Sevenbase ... created by the "Master" .... ;°)

I cannot search now ( it's 14:17 in my country and i have a lot of things to do , sorry.)

for CBBE i use calientebody curvy and for UNP i use UNP Dimonized and UNPB use UNP Blessed Body v2.5.2

for skeleton i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

why you need armor and clothes CBBE ?

i would like convert armor/clothes unp/unpb to cbbe ^^

sorry for my english is not my first language :)

P.S. 
if it's too complicated to do it does not matter I have a lot of armor cbbe ^^ and thank you for the help

for CBBE i use calientebody curvy and for UNP i use UNP Dimonized and UNPB use UNP Blessed Body v2.5.2

for skeleton i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

why you need armor and clothes CBBE ?

i would like convert armor/clothes unp/unpb to cbbe ^^

sorry for my english is not my first language :)

P.S. 
if it's too complicated to do it does not matter I have a lot of armor cbbe ^^ and thank you for the help

Greetings.

Why i wanted to see the models you want to convert ?

Simple : first ,  just to know if it's from a "clean" work.

Some models came with about 15 different meshes in only one "xxx. nif"  file and if they are made like some of KrisTa's works (or Aleccu and others ...) there is a chance there would be a lot of polygons in those meshes.

The converter works well , but my "poor" experience with it let me think that sometime some parts cannot be converted ( as expected ) only with this tool.

Another problem come with the lattice : it's very important to choose the good base ( the "From" ) and that's not always the body included in the "nif" you want to convert to .

Other issues come from some "tweaked/custom" bodies/meshes ( created with something like Outfit stufio etc ....) .

I saw here , but at " That Site Over There ..." too , some converted meshes ( probably created without a real 3 D program) i cannot open/see in NifSkope without receive an incredible number of "errors" ... that's probably what is called a "dirty" mesh/mod ... so don't waste your time to try to convert that kind of "xxx.nif".

Another thing is that some modders ( and here i'm talking about " experimented " modders with a long experience and a good knowledge of what they are doing ) forget to clean some meshes ( you can easily do it by yourself by right-clicking on the very first node of a "xxx.nif" ---> Spell---> Batch ----> Crop to branch ... and save of course ) , the result is a file with a very big size where there is a lot of unused/"old-fashioned"  informations ... so it's a good idea to take a look at a mesh ( with NifSkope) before triyng to do anything.

Last reason was that your model could already be converted by someone ( and with a  "real" 3 D program) to match your body, or the same model could already be converted to one of the CBBE familly ( i'm thinking about the texture compatibility here ...) like for CHSBHC Vxxx.

In this case it's better to work from these converted models.

So it's just a quick revue of the reasons why i wanted to see your meshes first .

Cheers.

NB : i don't really play anymore ( Oblivion or Skyrim ) ,  my pleasure come from some tweaks ,usually made with only NifSkope or with a tool like the one Guerra6 created and i do that not for me , but for my boyfriend most of the time. 

Be carefull , because modding is like a " drug" , we know when we started , but not when we 'll stop ! ... don't forget the real life ...  

@AnnaFly

Thank you for the help much appreciated. I tried it using the DMMC body found on LL. Part of it converted alright some spots not so great as it pops the dents out of a few of the spots like the sides of the chest and the area above the breasts. The upperbody does seem to have a bad spot in between the breasts that results in mesh tearing. I run the converter with nothing but re calculate normals selected as I want to try to keep the body as close to the normal mesh as possible and to try to keep the converter from popping out the dents that are in the body mesh but at the same time convert it so that it looks like the TGND body.

post-25667-0-03726300-1408741395_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-99353100-1408741501_thumb.jpg

I will have to try the other DMMC body in the set and see if that one is better. The one thing that makes converting SPB's armors harder is almost all bodies in the armors are one of a kind specially made bodies made to fit that one armor and there are no templates for them so converting them makes it harder trying to find a body that will work with it.

@AnnaFly

Thank you for the help much appreciated. I tried it using the DMMC body found on LL. Part of it converted alright some spots not so great as it pops the dents out of a few of the spots like the sides of the chest and the area above the breasts. The upperbody does seem to have a bad spot in between the breasts that results in mesh tearing. I run the converter with nothing but re calculate normals selected as I want to try to keep the body as close to the normal mesh as possible and to try to keep the converter from popping out the dents that are in the body mesh but at the same time convert it so that it looks like the TGND body.

attachicon.gifDMMC take 1.jpgattachicon.gifDMMC take 1 bottom.jpg

I will have to try the other DMMC body in the set and see if that one is better. The one thing that makes converting SPB's armors harder is almost all bodies in the armors are one of a kind specially made bodies made to fit that one armor and there are no templates for them so converting them makes it harder trying to find a body that will work with it.

Greetings.

Hello Myuhinny.

" Fin de semaine ...? " ... ;°)

I used first a lattice created with the body meshes from the SMDR 013 ...

The last lattice ( and attempt) was created with the DMMC Official V1-1 i found at the SPB's blog on october 2013 ... At her site/blog , i saw 3 or 4 different versions ( but not the downloadable files or the links to download these different versions  ) but yhe only one i got is the Official DMMC V1-1 ...

The problem with this one is the le body part from the SMDR 013 mod is "thinner" than her Official body  ( by " thinner" i mean around the Breasts ... and that's why the upper part isn't correctly converted.).

Now , i know you just wanted to know why the Converter doesn't work correctly whith these meshes ... problems solved .

But , curious as i am , i wanted to see those meshes once converted.

So now , i'm looking for another body "thinner" ( to use it for a new lattice) than the upperbody parts that came with the SMDR 013 mod. May be there is one in her mods which use another upper ( thinner of course) but with the same lower ( or the "Official" DMMC lower ... i've dowloaded +/- 70 mods from her blog ( and some from different links)  based on the DMMC body ... so there is a chance there is there what i'm looking for !

I'll pray first .... ;°)

If i could convert the upper part correctly but with " keeping" the caracteristics of the body from the SMDR 013 mod , i 'll post it here as " Evolution 2 " and i 'll probably sent you a " PM "  .

If i cannot , i 'll try first to another HGEC model ( may be DM .... ) .

The problem with SPB's body is that there is another one ( different) in each mod !... and the DMMC  body isn't what i call an HGEC familly body .

Anyway , cheers.

PS : dur ...dur ...;°)

(23-08-2014    01:53 (Belgium)) ... i've tried with 5 different bodies to create a new lattice ... without a better result ... but warnings there are still others  " forgotten " informations ( also about the Skeleton "root" ) in others SPB's mods....even in the body parts , so in that case you cannot generate a lattice from those bodies !!!

...test "6" ( 23-08-2014    02:16  ) ... it looks better ( the best at this moment) but there is still a "hole/gape" between the breast ...) i "ll try another Guerra6's tool : "Seam mender" ( he already spoken about this tool when i said why i didn't want to  use the meshes from the Set Body Reloaded mod ... )

... Seam Mender , not seams to work in this case , of course , this not a seam  or little gap(e) between two meshes but "only" a gap(e) ( or a canyon) on one mesh ! bouhhh ....i think i 'll go back to Blender with those SPB's meshes ...;°)

Hi there .

@ Myuhinny and  to  " patient peoples" ... :°)

Evolution 02 ... Done !  That's all for these meshes ( from SPB SMDR 013 ....)

A few posts ago  ( but , sorry on another thread) i said to Nepro it was possible to move some vertices ( the edge ) only with NifSkope ...  " he asked me why was the " need" to move" some vertices with NifSkope ?

..post 221 :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta46-3-23-2014/page-12

The " need" ? ( post 232 & 234 of the same topic of course ...) ... no , the possibility , i answered ... now i did it to " hide " the hole/gap(e) in this mesh once converted with the very interresting tools created by " Master" Guerra6 . 

Thanks to him , not only for this tool but for all the incredible works he done and shared with the community. 

Now , sure a big thanks too to the NifSkope's team . This is really a great tool they created.

Of course last but not least, a big thanks to SPB for all her incredible works.

Now , Myuhinny, this is just for you , i think you can use my last "nif" file to convert that body ( and clothes) to your TGND ... i think you will not get a "hole" this time.

In fact, i really think that this " hole/gap(e) " already is in the original SPB's mesh.

There i put 3 nifs.: one is the "To"  i used to convert ...to .. ( it's a mixed body , FFL upper - From GSBModders- , un oppai lower - sorry i don't know from where it come ... it's not mine , just the one my boyfriend play with ... there is also a "hole" here, but that's not an "accident" ...).

The second nif is the result of the conversion from SPB DMMC Official body V1-1 ( used to the "From" - to create the Template- to your TGND body )  ... as for all the tests and lattices i made tonight ( +/- 15) there is a hole between the breasts  once converted ...

And finally ... OMG ( Oh My Goddess...) the nif where i used only NifSkope to hide the Hole/gap(e) .

I've tested the final result with some animations ( but only with NifSkope) ... and there is no more "gap(e)".

So , in fact that was "easy" because i just needed to set some vertice values ( X)  to zero ... what's painfull is to find the right edge to move ... i 'll probably tweak them  next night  , now it's easy to find them because they are the only with a "X value" set to zero ... ( sorry it's 08:43 Am in my country , great time to go to sleep...)

Cheers.

I will sent the 3 files right now after this post .

NB ; there is already the LAPF Skeleton included in these 3 nifs  ... so it's easy to test an animation with NifSkope like this.

Sorry , thanks to LL for the LAPF Skeleton and for this incredible site.

Thanks to GSB Modders for the Upperbody i used for these tests and to the unknown creator of the lower body part i used here.

PS : @ Guerra6 ... tu vois , pénible , oui, mais je l'ai fait ! Cela m'a pris environ 45 minutes ( juste pour combler/ corriger ce trou ).

...You see ? ... ,°) ...  yes it's was painfull but i did it ... it took me about 45 minutes to correct that "hole" . Cheers.

LAPF+FFLoppai body_ULHF.nif

LAPF+DMMC Official to FFLoppai body ( defaut settings) lingerie2 test 01.nif

LAPF+DMMC Official to FFLoppai body )Gape-Vertices repaired with NifSkope).nif

Completely new to this program (I tried it once before but just didn't know what I was doing).

So I've made 2 Latis files one for the 0 nif and one for the 1 nif.

From Nif's = the 7base Bombshell TBBP that comes with the 7base version of CT77's Armor set on Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?).

To Nif's = Demonfet (which is a skiny waist and leg version of the 7base body, link in sig).

So its from 7base 0 to Demonfet 0 and from 7base 1 to Demonfet 1...

Question: Is there a preview screen to give an idea of a before and after for this or no?

Well I'm going to go ahead and test on a simple set (the Fur Armor aka Bandit).

Currently python is running in the background doing the 0 nif's (and taking it's time I might add).

Once it's done with that I'll run in through the 1 nifs.

For testing purposes I'm only running the body 0 and 1 files through (as the boots and gloves should be okay between the 2, considering they both use the same hand and feet mesh's).

The main areas of difference between the 2 bodies is the abs, butt, and thigh areas (and the breasts are larger on the 0 for Demonfet then on 7base Bombshell).

If this works out then I'll probably convert the rest of that armor set for my own personal use, if not then I'll just restore the mesh's from the zip file.

@AnnaFly

Yeah the tear is probably already in the mesh I have seen a few other bodies that have holes in them in different areas even before converting some show up after conversion. The oppai body is one of SPB's bodies I believe. Looking good so far thank you for the work.

@dcp7010

Are you converting a BBP/TBBP armor to another body size if so it could be because you are using a incorrect skeleton that is causing the crushing also what does the body under the armor look like? Meaning is the body already crushed under the armor are the breasts missing and so forth. But without any pictures to go by it's hard to tell what might be causing the crushing. 

@btn2k3

There is no preview option in the tool but you can use what many of us use and that is nifskope. Load up the target file and look at it then close nifskope and load up the outfit file and look at it. http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools you can render a outfit in it as well using the render - settings follow texture path to data folder of whatever you are converting but since you are converting a vanilla armor there will probably not be any rendering as the texture files for the armor are in the skyrim BSA file. Double click a nif to load it up and look at it.

How long a outfit converts depends on how many things you have it searching for when you make the conversion it also depends on the size of a nif the bigger the nif the longer it will take to convert the outfit.

When I posted earlier I had woken up early (only had about 3 1/2hr of sleep). So I went back to bed after waiting for the 0 set to finish (I starting the 1 set and then crashed out for another couple of hours).

So far so good in game... The only part of the mesh/nif that didn't copy over well was the panties (the strings running across both hips did not conform in a strait line but did a jagged line instead).

Also there is some clipping in the breasts area on 2 of the nif's, when HDT kicks in...

That may be due to improper bone weighting and I may be able to fix it by loading the nif in Outfit Studio and coping bone weights (or that could cause the nif file to CTD skyrim.... who knows).

Specific's on what clips in the upper area.

The Fur Armor that is a fur bra only copied over perfectly, but one that is the fur bra with fur shoulder piece clips slighly when moving.

The Bandit Bikini converted fine, but the fur armor that is the bandit bikini and the fur shoulder piece clips when moving.

The Fur armor that has the leather armoring bra under a fur shoulder piece clips in the center of the chest when moving... the others clip on the inside of the breast close to the nipple area.

Now if I can get the kinks worked out in the 7b to DF, then I'll look at making a set for the UNP to Demonfet lattice files.

Because I really like the items in "The Art of Magicka" set, but I'm not much on the normal breasts sizes for my fantasy characters in Skyrim...Then of course I'll have to figure out how to add HDT weighting to the changed nif's :)

Oh yeah I meant to ask... Is there a way to create a single lattice file that would do 0.nif to 0.nif and 1.nif to 1.nif.

Or am I doing it the correct way for Skyrim by making 2 separate lattice files?

Greetings.

@ Myuhinny .

Just one thing: in the last nif i've posted , i forgot to remove the "Stencil property" i added to the upperbody part ... i've done that because it was much easy to see a " spot " ( the bacground of my NifSkope is grey - very pale grey , and the "spot " is yellow ( very pale/brighter too) when i was going to repair these vertices ...

So if you want to use that model to your conversions , i suppose it's better to remove the "Stencil property" from the upperbody part.  

Cheers , now i 'll try to tweak that nif "perfectly" ... after that , i want to test something else with NifSkope  only : i'll try to use a smaller hand with a "standard" HGEC body ... so yes , i want to remove that gap(e) between the hand and the arm ... ;°)

TGND or ZKEC use the same little hands if i'm right (  and yes , i know , the  Vanila rings'll not match correctly ,.. but that's another " story" ...).

I'll try this just for the "pleasure" ... a " painfull pleasure " ... ;°)

Cheers.

@ Btn2dk3

Yes you can use one lattice for the _ 0 and another for the _1 ... this is exactly how i've tried some Skyrim conversions with this tool ( not so much because a have no particular reasons to convert an outfit to Skyrim , there are already a lot of them , very well done , i can use without any conversion) .

Just one thing : try to use models created with  the same skeleton and with the same "properties" ( BBP+TBBP etc ...) or you 'll probably get some "issues" ( = CTD ... ;°)    ) .

Bye.

This has probably been answered here before I have looked though a little but its late i'm tired so im just gonna ask. Can this tool convert from one game to another? IE theres a request up for a oblivion armor to get converted for skyrim i've used this tool a lot for unp-7b converting but unknown to me what I would have to do to go game to game.

From game to game I don't think so as oblivion's bodies and body pose is different from skyrims bodies and body pose some parts can convert but things like the arms and a few others will be destroyed. They also will be difficult as they don't have matching UV maps which is essential if you want something to convert nice and even if you convert the outfit to a skyrim body size the body would still be in a oblivion nif which will not work in skyrim and you can paste the branches from a oblivion nif to a skyrim nif as they are 2 different nif types and nifskope will not let you do it.

The converter has female only male only and both settings. Though depending on what male armors they are they might not come out looking like your female players body as the armor was made for male so there will not be much for breast formage the rest will look alright just not the breast area.

When you convert male to female you will have to make sure the convert bat setting is set at both or it will close the converter.

Greetings.

@ ArgusSCCT

... and why not replace all your "males" by some HappySparkle's  models ( or a more "muscular , like " GUTS" ) ? ... like this no need to " waste" your time to convert anything , you just need to add a "Futa" somewhere ! .... ;°)

Well , seriously now : did you try a create a template ( lattice) from a male body mesh to a female body you want to use ( or vice-versa) ?  

Most of the Vanilla armors only differ by the torso , or the model is really different from male to female ( ex : Vanilla  Golden Saints and Dark Seducers ) .

Another problem is that a lot of peole use Robert male texture  and i don't think there is already a " HGEC male"  texture so .

Cheers.

Greetings.

@ ArgusSCCT

... and why not replace all your "males" by some HappySparkle's  models ( or a more "muscular , like " GUTS" ) ? ... like this no need to " waste" your time to convert anything , you just need to add a "Futa" somewhere ! .... ;°)

Well , seriously now : did you try a create a template ( lattice) from a male body mesh to a female body you want to use ( or vice-versa) ?  

Most of the Vanilla armors only differ by the torso , or the model is really different from male to female ( ex : Vanilla  Golden Saints and Dark Seducers ) .

Another problem is that a lot of peole use Robert male texture  and i don't think there is already a " HGEC male"  texture so .

Cheers.

No offense, but I don't use that stuff, and these armors are not the type of armors you're thinking about. I personally found this tool to be very useful to make conversions of modded armor that no one else would convert (or can't, permissions and all that). There is a mod that has some very cool armor, but it was mostly made for males only, I don't like that, even if I use male characters most of the time, especially because I want to add these armors to leveled lists. Can't have the males wearing the cool model, and the females wearing something that uses New Vegas' models.  

I did make a lattice, though I don't know if I've been doing it right, I've just been selecting the meshes and that's all, I haven't used any of the other settings, let alone made sense of them at all. 

Anyway, I'm trying to go from Breeze's to Type 3 or whatever, but every time I do it the models still look the same. 

Thanks for the reply though. 

Greetings.

@ ArgusSCCT

Cheers.

No offense, but I don't use that stuff, and these armors are not the type of armors you're thinking about. I personally found this tool to be very useful to make conversions of modded armor that no one else would convert (or can't, permissions and all that). There is a mod that has some very cool armor, but it was mostly made for males only, I don't like that, even if I use male characters most of the time, especially because I want to add these armors to leveled lists. Can't have the males wearing the cool model, and the females wearing something that uses New Vegas' models.  

I did make a lattice, though I don't know if I've been doing it right, I've just been selecting the meshes and that's all, I haven't used any of the other settings, let alone made sense of them at all. 

Anyway, I'm trying to go from Breeze's to Type 3 or whatever, but every time I do it the models still look the same. 

Thanks for the reply though. 

Hi there.

Ho , sorry i was thinking you askeed this for Oblivion or Skyrim , and that's why i 've talked about a HGEC  "male" ...texture.

I can try for Obliivion or Skyrim , but sorry Fallout isn't on my testing machine anymore.

I know my boyfriend played with this game , but i 've tried it yet. ( i only know Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 not the other versionns ).

Now , i suppose that if it's possible for Obvlivion or Skyrim , it 'll be possible for Fallout too.

I cannot promise you  anything but i will try probably tomorrow ( saturday)  .

Cheers .

Alright, that's fine. Anything works for me, I'm using FNV to be specific. Don't know if it really matters, FO3 or FNV, they use the same sort of stuff anyway. 

Hi there.

... Grosso modo, cela semble fonctionner !...

Well , it seams it's possible.

I've tried with a Male Dark Seducer Armor to a female body ...  

Well it's two Oblivion meshes ... my lattice was made from a Robert Male body - ULHF- parts ( Upper+Lower+Hands+Feet)  to one of the 500 female body we can use with an HGEC texture ... ;°)

First : both meshes (  Robert male + HGEC Female added to the same Skeleton - LAPF Oblivion version- before  to create the Lattice... )

Defaut settings for the Lattice .

Settings for the Clothing Converter are also the defaut but without the "Don't Cros X-Axe " and with Both Gender enable.

This male armor ( before the convertion)  looks already a "little" feminine ( for the upper body part ) , so after the convertion , i just need to replace the upperbody part converted by a nude upperbody female...

I don't see any interrest here , especially because i don't have a male version i want to convert to  a female body  , but that's not the purpose of my test.

So i think that if i can do it for Oblivion , you can do the same for Fallout.

I will post that nif converted just for your informations, as i already said , i cannot try with some  Fallout meshes , because i don't have Fallout installed on one of my computers.

Sorry.

Cheers... et bon week-end .

Male_DarkSeducer to Female (+body remplacé) test 01.nif