[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Here's a good one for ya.  Why is the 2.0 file so much larger than the 4.1 file?  Should I download both and overwrite the older one?

The 2.0 version also includes the old versions of the slider information, which isn't yet ready for the new version.

"I swear, you change to just one new page in the forum and suddenly all the important posted info from the author just vanishes into the ether ...."

But you can see that if you open up the archive file.  As was mentioned above, the new version only has the meshes (at least at the moment).  I'm sure our good author/artist/whipping boy *ahem* I mean His Most Excellent Mighty Orangeness, will have them done in short order.

Here's a good one for ya.  Why is the 2.0 file so much larger than the 4.1 file?  Should I download both and overwrite the older one?

The 2.0 version also includes the old versions of the slider information, which isn't yet ready for the new version.

"I swear, you change to just one new page in the forum and suddenly all the important posted info from the author just vanishes into the ether ...."

But you can see that if you open up the archive file.  As was mentioned above, the new version only has the meshes (at least at the moment).  I'm sure our good author/artist/whipping boy *ahem* I mean His Most Excellent Mighty Orangeness, will have them done in short order.

So as somebody who currently rolls his own HDT CBBE Bodyslide body (thank god for negative percentage sliders) and is interested in upgrading to the new hotness, best to wait until then on going with 4.0?

Sorry guys, was on vacation for a few days.

Seems like I won't be able to meet my private goal of finishing this mod before New Years :(

Thought I should update you to know that with the current version, your normal maps may not display correctly.

This is because I messed up some of the settings in the nif.

When the next version comes out this will be fixed along with some more sliders being available.

UNP unified it like around 8k vertices

and I think citrus is in at around 9k vertices.

Honestly I don't get why people are getting so hung up about the vertex/poly counts.

The most important thing is that these bodies are currently being worked on and will give you varying sliders and abilities etc...

Their geared for different purposes all together really.

Topology/Skinning/UV's/planned features and such are all different between the 2 mods.

UNP Unified is a great project and I believe is more 'complete' than citrus currently. It's more geared towards people who find existing body shapes good and just want some basic tweak functionality for it.

CITRUS as stated before is more for people who want a lot more customization ability (this translates into more work tweaking sliders to get a look that you find acceptable) and is also much less further along than UNP unified.

There's many other differences as well but I'll just leave it at that.

Happy new year :)

So how is the CITRUS progress coming - Any guesstimate how long before we have Bodyslide 3 using CITRUS with CT77 conversions?

TBH i already dread the day when i have to re-create my favorite presets with this body, looking at the baseshape meshes this might even be impossible.

Still this is (hopefully) the future of Bodyslide, keep up the good work.

Blasphemy.

:D

Ah you know how it is. I'm actually very happy with BS2 and my new preset, but people are asking for higher poly bodies, 3D HDT vaginas and better nipple topography every day, and they are right.

Bodyslide 2 is awesome, but the CBBE v3.3 body has its limits. Not just with shaping the body, but also many poses and animations look worse compared to UNP-based stuff (which the poses/animations are usually made for). Plus the texture modders always go UNP first.

And last but not least, lots of users have already switched to UN7B just for the pussy - although objectively speaking, that body is badly balanced and unnatural looking (from an anatomical PoV independent of taste).

Next update will come... eventually.

I think I more or less finished most breast type morphs by the next update and will start focusing on the torso's and stuff.

Then eventually conversion references.... then work on my Maxscript tools etc...

Good amount of work to do, but I can see it nearing completion after a long year.

Happy New Year all!

Blasphemy.

Ah you know how it is. I'm actually very happy with BS2 and my new preset, but people are asking for higher poly bodies, 3D HDT vaginas and better nipple topography every day, and they are right.

Bodyslide 2 is awesome, but the CBBE v3.3 body has its limits. Not just with shaping the body, but also many poses and animations look worse compared to UNP-based stuff (which the poses/animations are usually made for). Plus the texture modders always go UNP first.

And last but not least, lots of users have already switched to UN7B just for the pussy - although objectively speaking, that body is badly balanced and unnatural looking (from an anatomical PoV independent of taste).

Who cares? Pussy!

Blasphemy.

There Is Actually A 7bunp Body That Does The Reverse (UNP Upper Body On 7B Bombshell Lower Body) Which Also Has The Pussy Bones Incorperated From UN7B, Also Comes With A UNPB Varient (UNPB Upper Body On 7B Bombshell Lower Body) Here Is A Link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56463/?

7bUNP looks awesome - thighs and booty with realistic breasts. I don't see the un7b pussy on its mesh though?

...aaanyways, this does of course not help with CITRUS/bodyslide related discussion, but thanks for pointing that out.

Hopefully CITRUS will come with a preset like 7bUNP ;)

will the bone weight for Citrus be different from the regular bones in bodyslide/outfit studio? will it be better or more accurate? 

The bone weights are adjusted.

Take a look at the beta to see how they work.

The only further refinement I see on my end for weighting is to refine the scaling breast weights a bit and maybe more consistent jiggle breast weights.

I don't plan on touching the body weights beyond that unless someone finds and points out some problems in the beta currently.

will the bone weight for Citrus be different from the regular bones in bodyslide/outfit studio? will it be better or more accurate? 

The bone weights are adjusted.

Take a look at the beta to see how they work.

The only further refinement I see on my end for weighting is to refine the scaling breast weights a bit and maybe more consistent jiggle breast weights.

I don't plan on touching the body weights beyond that unless someone finds and points out some problems in the beta currently.

ok thanks

Archived