Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having some issues getting the body to work. I used to get it to work perfectly, but on my last install I've been having these problems. At first, jumping caused the vagina to stretch and the breasts to kind of get crushed. I disabled some walking and idle animations and the problem seemed fixed, but I just replaced one problem with another. Now, the breats and butt are all twitchy, and sometimes one of the breasts seems to collapse into itself.

I am having trouble uploading screenshots so I will upload them when possible. 

Any help is apreciated.

Scratch that, Now the collisions have issues. I use a more normal sized schlong, and the vagina still opens up so wide, and sometimes opens up wide when the schlong hasnt even gotten near the opening yet. I guess I'll just make the schlongs larger until i figure it out..

(PS: Is there a way I can just restore the default Schlong back without the hassle of say, reinstalling SOS as a whole? I'd rather not go through the trouble of creating a male char, and trying to figure it all out again. It's also hard to get Sexlab positions to lineup correctly)

I've got this problem as well. You ever get it figured out?

Edit:  Solved my own problem by taking the HDT*.xmls from the last archive and re-applied them to the mod folder.  All is well again.  :)

Was messing around with the COS and All in One XMLs and they just cause the Vagina Gape when in a sex scene.

What I love about this mod isn't how it applies HDT physics to my character, but how it applies HDT physics to every single female NPC in the game. Is there a way to apply the HDT hair physics to all the female NPCs as well?

Short answer is no AFAK.  HDT Hairs make NPCs disappear.

I tried with Everbody's Different Redone, but any HDT Hair that gets applied makes the NPC go invisible.  You need to apply wigs to the NPCs if you want them to have HDT hair, but that's essentially a armor item, not part of the model.  I apply wigs to followers, but that ends up being about it.

I have installed Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML and it worked however there is a huge frame rate drop. How can I fix that?

Get a new skeleton.

Do you mean updating XPMSE?

If you have xpmse, make sure that you are not of a custom race, and/or don't have any NPCs that are of a custom race with it's own skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I having a little trouble. I have mod organizer installed and I tried to follow the instructions by putting all the contents of the data folder into the Skyrim data folder, but that didnt seem to work. So I then copied all the data into the bodyslider outfit studio folder in the mod organizer mods folder. I cant find the SLFC body anywhere. I have the Havoc plugin but when I go in game and try to equip it it says its not found.  Can anyone please help me out with my problem?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I just installed this mod and I checked "walls" in bodyslide, added the new body to my character in-game and I can edit it in RaceMenu. My problem is that none of the physics work. I have  HDT physics installed which only effects breasts and I've tried:

Overwriting HDT with the physics added in this mod:  Results in no physics at all

Not overwritng HDT: results in only HDT breast physics

Removing HDT physics and only using this mod: results in no physics at all

I also have the newest XP32 skeleton. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

That's a RaceMenu-HDT-XPMSE issue, not an issue specific to this body. You need HDT to have physics at all, so removing those would have no physics as you're removing the library for it.

On the Mod Organizer profile I'm currently using all physics (male bbp, female bbp, hair, schlongs, vagina, tbbp cloth outfits) everything worked fine until I upgraded to the latest XPMSE. afterward, all non BBP physics stopped working, even on a clean save.

I reverted back one version and started a new game and everything has been working normally so far. You might also check to make sure that all your nif files have the correct path and xml tags applied to them, and that XPMSE is the last thing in your load order (unless you are running rschildren, then that should be the last thing in your load order to prevent the infamous "potato bug" after a cell change.

Your hdt pe folder should contain the following:

hdtFingers.xml

hdtVagina.xml

hdtm.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsBBP.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini

hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

hdtMemPatch.ini

hdtMemPatch.dll

You may want to also download the hdt invisibility fix from the nexus.

Is there any chance that hdt will be added to any more nume hairs? I was hoping for physics on the last one shown on the pictures on the nexus, which would just be the bangs that were already done on two of the hdt nume hairs, so I would assume it wouldn't be too difficult to implement. if there's no chance of that happening, is there any decent tutorial on adding hdt to hairs so I can do it myself

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...