L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 4 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said: Heads up I think the render preview is currently broken, gives network errors when selecting models and the models don't appear visible. Still up on my end, must be a connection problem. yea we just noticed that. currently investigating
SwiftMoth Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I've noticed animations seemingly have IK. How is that being done in BlockBench? Would you mind disclosing that information from where I would assume is the discord?
applicationbluescreen Posted September 15 Posted September 15 4 hours ago, Koriscene said: Yeah, I think the format for the names goes like: wolf.jem - male wolf1.jem - male + female wolf2.jem - female putting my female model as #2 works well, but putting my m + f model as 1 makes all male or male+female models male+female
Shynasha Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Took the liberty of archiving everything for myself just in case the site goes down or if anything happen, will continue to do so, since you can't be too sure. 2
lingfengwolfox Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 5小时前,SwiftMoth说: 我注意到动画似乎有IK。BlockBench 是怎么做到的?你介意透露一下我猜是Discord上的信息吗? 4.1.0版本 ·JannisX11/blockbench Edited September 16 by lingfengwolfox Well, needs a prefix to be clickable.
KnottyWulf Posted September 16 Posted September 16 How does one use the custom skins made for this? Does it replace your OG skin?
SwiftMoth Posted September 16 Posted September 16 48 minutes ago, lingfengwolfox said: 4.1.0版本 ·JannisX11/blockbench Does it export properly, friend? 我不是中国人,所以这段话是用翻译器翻译的,如果有哪里说得不太对还请见谅。 我不太确定这个导出器能不能正确识别并导出做过 IK 的骨骼,因为这些模型本身其实没有骨骼。话说回来,Minecraft 模型一般都没有骨骼,那这种模型到底要怎么才能有骨骼呢?我印象里它们通常都是没有骨骼的。
Koriscene Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 7 hours ago, applicationbluescreen said: putting my female model as #2 works well, but putting my m + f model as 1 makes all male or male+female models male+female Okay, I looked into this further because I'm making a couple of my own models. Apparently a m + f specific jem model doesn't exist when I thought there was since that would make sense. So it's only really: wolf - male/male + female wolf2 - female I'm gonna go ask further about this Edited September 16 by Koriscene
yanzi50hao Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Excuse me, I'm a bit confused. Why has the website been closed?
Michael238 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 18 minutes ago, yanzi50hao said: Excuse me, I'm a bit confused. Why has the website been closed? They changed the website, i just found it... https://needsofnature.com/ Edited September 16 by Michael238
whatASuperMistake Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 2 hours ago, Koriscene said: Okay, I looked into this further because I'm making a couple of my own models. Apparently a m + f specific jem model doesn't exist when I thought there was since that would make sense. So it's only really: wolf - male/male + female wolf2 - female I'm gonna go ask further about this I asked L1Z0 before in the killed old community pack thread and he had replied with *3.jem as the male+female model, and that's what I use for my pack even if it still is failing to show the models for the appropriate genders. If the naming scheme turned out to be different then I got bamboozled by the creator lol I kind of want to ask L1Z0 if they still know about the .jems seemingly not working across packs since my phantom models for female and male+female still don't show up in 1.5.1. Edited September 16 by eatsomesoup
L1Z0 Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 4 hours ago, eatsomesoup said: I asked L1Z0 before in the killed old community pack thread and he had replied with *3.jem as the male+female model, and that's what I use for my pack even if it still is failing to show the models for the appropriate genders. If the naming scheme turned out to be different then I got bamboozled by the creator lol I kind of want to ask L1Z0 if they still know about the .jems seemingly not working across packs since my phantom models for female and male+female still don't show up in 1.5.1. it seems that *3 models are not correctly being used for male+female mobs so I will look into that soon 2
SUN8571 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 These modules are very well done. Also, have you considered releasing tutorials and animation packs for installation? I'm not sure if my English translation is correct
mystya Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 23 hours ago, L1Z0 said: the default packs lang file is there to replace the mods 'sfw' translations with nsfw translations (energy -> heat, liquid -> cum etc) so its not outdated. some translations might not be perfect but we are working on improving that done. translate is so hard for me. (update: pr created) sfw file: I changed all nsfw words to sfw, for example: "Strapon/Advanced Strapon"->"穿戴式茄子/穿戴式多汁茄子"(wearable eggplant/wearable juicy eggplant) "V/A"->"前/后门"(front/back door) "cum"->"胶水"(glue), cuz "打胶"(applying glue)also means self-handjob. pregnancy->"中奖"(Winning a prize), cuz it's also a metaphor for pregnancy giving birth->"兑奖"(Claiming a prize) nsfw file: keeping fix translate typo, and some format issue(minecraft doesn't support *markdown italic*, it's using §oitalic keeping using "性趣"(interest for sex/willing to sexing) cuz I have no idea how to translate "heat" to chinese u know, in chinese: "热量" is a noun, but it is a term from thermodynamics; "火热" is an adjective describing outward appearance (or something goes well and fast: "火热促销" -> on sale); "燥热" refers to the weather; although it can imply sexual arousal, that usage is generally limited to contexts involving aphrodisiacs, and it is an adjective. I cannot find a noun equivalent to "heat" that signifies a willingness to have sex, so I retained the pun on "性趣". Since ancient times, Chinese depictions of erotic content have been full of metaphor, making it difficult to find suitable direct equivalents for explicit English erotic terms. (This might be the reason why Longcha mistranslated "orgasm" as "masturbation.") and I have no idea how to translate "advanced controller"——what's that means? is that a player? or some physical device? so I keep the "model_alignment.scope.advanced" part to english, sry. zh_cn-nsfw.json zh_cn-sfw.json Edited September 16 by mystya
darkslayer974 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) why site is closed? is say me master password but idk what it is! Edited September 16 by darkslayer974 miss some detail
Valdo325 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 28 minutes ago, darkslayer974 said: why site is closed? is say me master password but idk what it is! Bro....
Nosikinti Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) hey chat, I've been gone for a few weeks and probably missed out on alot, and I've got a few questions for as far as I can remember Is the discord server public? Where is the downloading section? Has this moved to somewhere else? Z.B new website/domain Edited September 16 by Nosikinti
applicationbluescreen Posted September 16 Posted September 16 14 hours ago, Koriscene said: Okay, I looked into this further because I'm making a couple of my own models. Apparently a m + f specific jem model doesn't exist when I thought there was since that would make sense. So it's only really: wolf - male/male + female wolf2 - female I'm gonna go ask further about this that's really a shame, i hope that functionality is added in the future
Firelight1928 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 for the site, could we have a discussion and/or mod request section on the new site?
RAMMY98 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 @L1Z0 How you've been managing your mod to stay public is really great. Out of all the NSFW mods that have been made for the Minecraft NSFW community, you and your team have been so diligent in terms of trying to make it public and accessible to people despite how many DMCA takedowns you guys have faced, you guys are really brave and haven't back down whatsoever and it's amazing compared to the other mods who have decided to hide themselves out behind private discord servers with ID verifications and some behind a paywall, i see a bright future for this mod, i see the passion of wanting this mod to be accessible to everyone. Thank you for not being such an asshole mod developer/team like the others and still strive to make the best experience for your community, your work hasn't gone to waste! 4
DeltaZone Posted September 16 Posted September 16 7 hours ago, Valdo325 said: Bro.... It's on the front page of here too....
L1Z0 Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 1 hour ago, Firelight1928 said: for the site, could we have a discussion and/or mod request section on the new site? currently building a forum section yes 1
Shynasha Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I'm having a very strange issue that only happen when I play with my friend, and we use E4MC, just in case. Mobs do not attack you sexually, even when in heat, and even when you're downed, I checked the settings and everything seem to be ON, nothing in there seem to make it so it would prevent that, I even tried in a singleplayer world and it work perfectly fine, but the moment I join her, it doesn't work anymore. I have 0 idea why.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now