Shynasha Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) After switching to essenstial to try it, it seem that E4MC just break the mod here and there, not sure why. Edited September 17 by Shynasha
L1Z0 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 10 hours ago, Shynasha said: I'm having a very strange issue that only happen when I play with my friend, and we use E4MC, just in case. Mobs do not attack you sexually, even when in heat, and even when you're downed, I checked the settings and everything seem to be ON, nothing in there seem to make it so it would prevent that, I even tried in a singleplayer world and it work perfectly fine, but the moment I join her, it doesn't work anymore. I have 0 idea why. We use e4mc regularly for testing and it should work. Maybe try the other way around (your friend joining you), maybe she has something incorrectly setup. Also check that you are in survival mode / attacks on creative player is turned on
Soulstrike102 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 did website get taken down? or is it maintenance?
L1Z0 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 48 minutes ago, Soulstrike102 said: did website get taken down? or is it maintenance? technical difficulties, host seems to have internet issues 1
FilthyWeaboo Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Unrelated to the mod itself but something I wanted to use with NoN, does anyone know where to find nude female figura models? Every single one I see on Loverslab is futa and FBA Project devours insane amounts of ram. I've seen screenshots of people using Figura models with this mod but I have no idea where they're finding them. My game goes from 60+ fps with shaders to 10 without. Edited September 17 by FilthyWeaboo
zeraphym Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 2026/9/16 at PM10点12分, Valdo325 said: 兄弟.... Thanks a lot
somici Posted September 18 Posted September 18 damn , lots of content what i was missing earlier. Thanks. but if this thread disappears how we will access the site ?
VOID_BLUE Posted September 18 Posted September 18 17 hours ago, L1Z0 said: 技术问题,主机似乎有网络问题 bro,为什么我的梯子在Non的主站上看起来很卡,是本来就很卡导致的吗
Shynasha Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/17/2026 at 12:49 PM, L1Z0 said: We use e4mc regularly for testing and it should work. Maybe try the other way around (your friend joining you), maybe she has something incorrectly setup. Also check that you are in survival mode / attacks on creative player is turned on Everything was set up correctly, I double checked, I thought that attack creative mode could somehow have bugged a little and made it so it also affected survival, didn't fix anything. I touched every settings (or told her to) and nothing worked until we switched to essential. We could try the other way around, not sure what really happened.
yanzi50hao Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 2026/9/17 at PM6点49分, L1Z0 said: 我们经常用e4mc做测试,应该能用。也许你可以反过来试试(你的朋友加入你),也许她设置有问题。还要确认你处于生存模式/对创造玩家的攻击是否开启 Hi there, I was wondering if some of the actions in this mod can only be triggered through interactions between players? If that's the case, I'm afraid I'll never get the chance to experience those actions. Would the mod developer kindly consider adding some alternative ways for solo players to trigger them? Thank you so much for your hard work on this mod!
longcha龙茶 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 龙茶的non整合包(如果你不知道应该安装什么mod就安装这个吧) https://wwbbm.lanzn.com/ifD00491tdtg 密码:6zx7
longcha龙茶 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 刚才,龙茶说: 龙茶的non整合包(如果你不知道应该安装什么mod就安装这个吧) https://wwbbm.lanzn.com/ifD00491tdtg 密码:6zx7 龙刹的NoN包(如果你不确定用什么模组,直接安装这个就行了。)
lizzerda Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 hours ago, longcha龙茶 said: 龙刹的NoN包(如果你不确定用什么模组,直接安装这个就行了。) Don't trust this person, all the mods he makes are really abstract and weird. 1
114514ab Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Does anyone know how to trigger the single-player animations in some animation packs?
MISTERPIPE Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I cant gather villager's milk.Why?haven't released yet?
CuteKote Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I came back after a long time to check on the mods; it's really cool that a dedicated site was created for them, but there is a catch. I updated everything and deleted the old files, yet I noticed that some animations are missing—specifically for the 3-dog and 1-player setups, as well as some involving the fox. Maybe they weren't in the official packs, but still... Also, are there no achievements for starting animations involving three or more creatures? Are there any other animation packs that aren't on the site?
longcha龙茶 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 龙茶的模组整合包(这里头没有我做的包,别给我点踩() https://wwbbm.lanzn.com/ifD00491tdtg 密码:6zx7
Evil_god130985 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 5 hours ago, 114514ab said: Does anyone know how to trigger the single-player animations in some animation packs? You need to hold the manual peak button (usually it's M) and it will list all solo animations
EdenGates Posted September 20 Posted September 20 So does anyone have a nonpack that allows compatibility with other mods?
114514ab Posted September 20 Posted September 20 6 hours ago, Evil_god130985 said: 你需要按住手动峰值按钮(通常是M键),它会列出所有单人动画。 Thank you so much:D
lingfengwolfox Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) On 2026/9/16 at PM1点23分, SwiftMoth said: 它导出正常吗,朋友? 我不是中国人,所以这段话是用翻译器翻译的,如果有哪里说得不太对还请见谅。 我不太确定这个导出器能不能正确识别并导出做过 IK 的骨骼,因为这些模型本身其实没有骨骼。话说回来,Minecraft 模型一般都没有骨骼,那这种模型到底要怎么才能有骨骼呢?我印象里它们通常都是没有骨骼的。 Those blocks themselves act like bones — they're grouped into parent-child relationships, and they have pivot points. The export should work normally; there's Bake Inverse Kinematics, so any issues can be corrected too. ps: I hadn't logged in for a few days, so I only just saw your message, sorry qwq Edited September 20 by lingfengwolfox
elaflow Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Sorry I used AI to translate this, so it might look a bit weird. This issue is unrelated to the mod. Does anyone know why I can't use my own destroy_skin? I did put it in config/needsofnature, but it doesn't work in-game, and it makes all four states show the original skin. In lastet.log there's an error like [Server thread/WARN]: [NoN] Ignoring invalid destroyed skin upload from myname (1883 bytes). But I don't understand why it can't be read?
mystya Posted September 20 Posted September 20 19 hours ago, longcha龙茶 said: 龙茶的模组整合包(这里头没有我做的包,别给我点踩() https://wwbbm.lanzn.com/ifD00491tdtg 密码:6zx7 我吃一口尝尝咸淡.jpg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now