undyingsoulz2 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Website worked just fine for me, its well organized and i'm gonna be playing the mod soon. Is 1.21.11 the only planned version or could we expect backporting to the most popular 1.21.1 version in the future? Edited September 29 by undyingsoulz2
CuteKote Posted September 28 Posted September 28 2 часа назад Penknife9207 сказал: @L1Z0, Не могли бы вы дять интервью в виде на YouTube в качестве создатель самого популярного кода Секс в Minecraft? I highly doubt that, because Mojang has completely banned such mods and removes them as aggressively as possible.
L1Z0 Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 7 hours ago, CuteKote said: Вы добавили 5-минутное время восстановления для 5 ежедневных загрузок и представили зеркала, но у меня возникли проблемы с зеркалами —они просто не открываются. Я не могу загрузить с вашего сервера ничего, кроме этих 5 загрузок, при условии 5-минутного восстановления. copy the link and paste it into your browsers searchbar, this seems to fix that issue for users
L1Z0 Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 3 hours ago, Penknife9207 said: @L1Z0, Would you be open to be interviewed in a YouTube video as the creator of the most popular Sex of mod in Minecraft? probably not sry 1
L1Z0 Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 2 hours ago, undyingsoulz2 said: Website worked just fine for me, its well organized and i'm gonna be playing the mod soon. Is 1.21.11 the only planned version or could we expect backporting to the most popular 1.21.1 version in the far future? near future yes 1
155re Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 2026/9/23 at PM1点21分, badtim790 said: 我用的是AI翻译,所以有些含义可能不准确。 问题:player_animation_selection数据包超过字符串限制,导致播放器断开连接 环境: ·Minecraft 1.21.11,Fabric Loader 0.19.5 ·NoN 1.5.1+1.21.11 问题: 进入一个世界时,客户端与以下设备断开连接: ``` 未能编码包“clientbound/minecraft:custom_payload”(needsofnature:player_animation_selection) 原因:字符串过大(原为39721字符,最大32767) ``` 当安装了许多 NoN 动画包时,就会发生这种情况。生成的player_animation_selection字符串超过了 Fabric API 默认的 32767 字符限制。 附加症状: 当任一参与者是男性或拥有“两者”性别时,按Shift+右键不会打开动画菜单;游戏会立刻崩溃。排查后发现,这也是因为启用了太多动画包,导致超过了限制。 已经尝试过但没成功: ·StringSize=1048576 · 的Packet Fixer(包修复器)XXL数据包 ·额外高剂量包装 ·Robin的无限数据包(没有可用的1.21.11版本) 我也有这个问题,于是我找ai做了个修复mod,可以暂时用一下,需要所有玩家都加上 nonpacketfix-1.0.0.zip
Ducky47 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 4 minutes ago, Celestral said: Oh no... The website is showing an error... im also getting a error 2
Maxuki Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Someone know how to make Player x Player animations without multiplayer? I would thanks a lot thaat
InternetOTTO Posted September 30 Posted September 30 2 hours ago, Ducky47 said: im also getting a error Yes, I'm also getting this error, IDK what happend but I suggest you to use a VPN.
animalanimalimanimal Posted September 30 Posted September 30 1 minute ago, InternetOTTO said: Yes, I'm also getting this error, IDK what happend but I suggest you to use a VPN. I don't think a VPN would affect this. This seems to be a server-sided error, either the server or the cloudflare tunnel is probably just offline.
YaXVIR Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Im having a weird bug with the mod, when im on multiplayer, and request an animation on another player, i get kicked, any ideas?
CyberLeek Posted September 30 Posted September 30 1 hour ago, Maxuki said: Someone know how to make Player x Player animations without multiplayer? I would thanks a lot thaat I use the carpet mod to spawn fake players
InternetOTTO Posted September 30 Posted September 30 8 minutes ago, animalanimalimanimal said: I don't think a VPN would affect this. This seems to be a server-sided error, either the server or the cloudflare tunnel is probably just offline. Yeah you're right I tried multiple methods and it won't work
aiuelo Posted September 30 Posted September 30 The website has been hit by an unknown and devastating attack, and is currently inaccessible.
L1Z0 Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 11 hours ago, aiuelo said: The website has been hit by an unknown and devastating attack, and is currently inaccessible. Why are you spreading lies? The page (like announced beforehand) was under maintenance.
soap3983 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 What's the October password? When I tried to open the website the password don't work anymore
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now