Infinity_Mugen Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 2026/9/14 at PM11点58分, L1Z0 said: 终于完成了——“自然的需求”网站正式上线! 该网站允许您上传和浏览各种与 NoN 相关的内容,包括资源包、附加模组、皮肤、模型(Figura 和 CPM)、资源包、模组包和服务器。 欢迎查看,并请留下您的反馈意见! 要访问本网站,您需要输入主密码。密码将于每月1日刷新,当前密码如下所示。 网站: https://needsofnature.com/ 当前主密码: 显示隐藏内容 7nx8AJ2fgWd20X7Xz2KX9UGcO1EswyUl The password is incorrect
giifjjm Posted Saturday at 02:37 PM Posted Saturday at 02:37 PM On 10/2/2026 at 3:38 PM, Infinity_Mugen said: The password is incorrect no it istn
R45AKM Posted Monday at 03:34 AM Posted Monday at 03:34 AM On 2026/10/1 at PM6点11分, L1Z0 said: 密码已更新 密码错误
PuppyToy Posted Tuesday at 08:54 AM Posted Tuesday at 08:54 AM Trying to figure out where to obtain password 1
Nekto73 Posted Tuesday at 02:55 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:55 PM Anyone know how to add animations?? I dont know where i need to copy my folders with animations help pls
GGenius Posted Tuesday at 03:30 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:30 PM And where can I find the password and the link to the website itself? It's just that I can't find a discord or anything else, even though I've been playing everywhere. Thank you very much in advance🙃
EggyEnjoyer Posted Tuesday at 03:48 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:48 PM 15 minutes ago, GGenius said: And where can I find the password and the link to the website itself? It's just that I can't find a discord or anything else, even though I've been playing everywhere. Thank you very much in advance🙃 The main post in this thread literally have the link to the site and the password.
liusu. Posted yesterday at 02:38 AM Posted yesterday at 02:38 AM 10 hours ago, EggyEnjoyer said: 本帖主回复中直接包含了网站链接和密码。 Incorrect password.
Nekto73 Posted yesterday at 08:37 AM Posted yesterday at 08:37 AM 17 hours ago, GGenius said: And where can I find the password and the link to the website itself? It's just that I can't find a discord or anything else, even though I've been playing everywhere. Thank you very much in advance🙃
Nekto73 Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM Anyone know how to get the animations in game if all mods installed which folder do I need?
alex7887 Posted yesterday at 05:37 PM Posted yesterday at 05:37 PM On 9/14/2026 at 7:58 PM, L1Z0 said: Finally, it’s done - the Needs of Nature website is live! The website lets you upload and browse all kinds of NoN-related content, including Packs, Addon Mods, Skins, Models (Figura & CPM), Resource Packs, Modpacks, and Servers. Feel free to check it out and please leave any feedback you have! To access the website, you’ll need to enter the Master Password. The password will be refreshed on the first day of every month, and the current password is listed below. Website: https://needsofnature.com/ Current Master Password: Hide contents 7nx8AJ2fgWd20X7Xz2KX9UGcO1EswyUl Website not work in my region, pls upload to google disk
Terra1021 Posted yesterday at 05:40 PM Posted yesterday at 05:40 PM (edited) 网站错误1033?🤔 Edited yesterday at 05:41 PM by Terra1021
L1Z0 Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM Author Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM 6 minutes ago, Terra1021 said: 网站错误1033?🤔 We are currently dealing with hosting issues, the website should be back up in the near future 1
baiyun12322 Posted yesterday at 07:31 PM Posted yesterday at 07:31 PM On 2026/9/14 at 11:58 PM, L1Z0 said: 终于,事情终于结束了——大自然的需求网站已上线! 该网站可让您上传和浏览各种与NoN相关的内容,包括Packs、Addon Mods、Skins、Models(Figura & CPM)、Resource Packs、Modpacks和Servers。 欢迎随时查看,请留下您已有的任何反馈! 要访问网站,您需要输入主密码。密码将在每月第一天更新,当前密码如下。 网站: https://needsofnature.com/ 当前主密码: 隐藏内容 7nx8AJ2fgWd20X7Xz2KX9UGcO1EswyUl 报错1033 error1033
liquidbouncekkcnb Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago If the password is still wrong, there’s really nothing else to do.
liusu. Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago On 2026/10/1 at PM6点11分, L1Z0 said: 密码已更新 The password for the main post is showing as incorrect.
yanzi50hao Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Could anyone kindly help me figure out why the animation won't trigger no matter what I try after running it a few times?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now