HoticeQWQ Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Is the official website still up? I can't access it from my end.(translate by AI, sry if any typo)
L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 10 minutes ago, hyperk2 said: There is a figura model on the website that looked interesting, "Female_model", but it doesn't work for me. I get "Invalid model" error. I tried updating the NoFigura mod, but still nothing. Any idea about that? ask the creator, im not the creator. I suspect he might have accidentally zipped it incorrectly (zip -> folder of model -> model files. correct: zip -> model files)
L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 3 minutes ago, HoticeQWQ said: Is the official website still up? I can't access it from my end.(translate by AI, sry if any typo) Its up but very slow at this moment. In the current setup the speed it a bit out of our control so we are looking for alternatives
hyperk2 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 18 minutes ago, L1Z0 said: ask the creator, im not the creator. I suspect he might have accidentally zipped it incorrectly (zip -> folder of model -> model files. correct: zip -> model files) Sorry, I was just asking in general to the people here. But, I managed to get it working, so I'll share what I did if anyone else has the same problem. I looked at and compared some of the files, and I noticed that the "Female Model" model uses format version 5. So as it turns out, you need another mod to enable blockbench format 5. Basically, search for figura v5 support mod, install that, and you're good to go.
HoticeQWQ Posted September 15 Posted September 15 19 minutes ago, L1Z0 said: 虽然上线,但目前非常慢。在目前的设置下,速度有点超出我们的控制范围,所以我们在寻找替代方案 thx,now i can access it,but still slow
HoticeQWQ Posted September 15 Posted September 15 My friend and I are playing with the same modpack files and settings. However, in her single-player world, her body does not expand from baby or being filled, while it works fine on my computer. Additionally, the “milk” drops stopped rendering partway through my play session.Are these bugs?
mystya Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 1 hour ago, mystya said: (translate by google, sry if any typo) I'm wrting another chinese translation(wip), and noticed there is a zh_cn.json file in the non default pack, and it is an outdated machine-translated version. Since packs have higher priority than mods and resource packs (which feels like a bug, by the way), this causes the game's mod versions and any user-edited language resource pack to be overwritten by this obsolete version. Therefore, could you: 1. Remove the lang folder from the default pack (since the mods already contain language files) 2. Disable any lang/* files for all non-packs, or lower their priority so resource pack can override it. done. sry, sfw version still wip and we are consider the translation of "energy"/"heat".(chinese is so hard for me lol) 1. zip is a resource pack, to fully apply it, remove needs_of_nature_default_packvX.X.X.zip/assets/needsofnature/lang/zh_cn.json manually 2. json is upload for L1Z0: if you want to merge my "pr", this file may faster than download the zip file.(is same with the zip file) changelog - en: 1. based on Longcha龙茶's translate——Thanks to Longcha's work! (Otherwise, I wouldn't have been interested in this mod at all, nor would I have contributed further translations.) 2. removed all machine translation(except the buttplug.io part cuz I don't have device to test) 3. s/性压抑/性趣/: energy was translated to "性压抑"(Sexual repression),we change it to "性趣": It's a pun which shares the same pronunciation as "兴趣"(interest), and means "Sexual interest" 3.1 remove all "peak"->"手活" translation——"手活" means handjob(usually also for masturbation) 4. Adjusted the excessive use of zh-memes regarding the vast number of advancements. 4.1 there some guide text about how to get the advancements, we keeped it and add a "\n" to improve readability. 5. fix lot of difficulty(and other) section misunderstand translation. 5.1 and advancements mis-understood translation. 6. I forgot other changes, sry. 更改内容(changelog-zh): 1. 基于龙茶的翻译——感谢龙茶的开荒 2. 改掉了所有机翻(除了buttplug.io的部分没有设备实测) 3. s/性压抑/性趣/:原文是energy,实际体验是“生物对性行为的意愿”,因此翻译为性趣 3.1 删掉了"手活"——原文大部分是peak(高潮),手活与之完全无关 4. 移除了部分进度的过度玩梗(抱歉龙茶我知道你想玩梗但是翻译信达雅得先信,有些部分离作者原意也太远了) 4.1 进度的部分获取提示放到了第二行一边阅读 5. 修了难度章节的大量误解 5.1 以及进度章节的大量误解(如:y-55自慰是能解锁进度的但是描述里写着多人才能完成) 6. 剩下的改动我忘记了,诶嘿。 NoN-re-chinese.zip zh_cn.json Edited September 15 by mystya 2
mystya Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, L1Z0 said: the default packs lang file is there to replace the mods 'sfw' translations with nsfw translations (energy -> heat, liquid -> cum etc) so its not outdated. some translations might not be perfect but we are working on improving that got it (I didn't notice this at all because the Chinese version doesn't make this difference at all) If I use the word "heat," I think I should reconsider the correct translation and provide both SFW and NSFW versions. It's a bit late now (UTC+8 22:30), though, so I'll likely continue revising the text tomorrow.
mystya Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, L1Z0 said: Its up but very slow at this moment. In the current setup the speed it a bit out of our control so we are looking for alternatives maybe the website is under ddos attack? (if you are using a vps, check the server log, and cpu/network/disk-io usage to ensure it; if you are using some saas, try check the admin page)
L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) 1 hour ago, mystya said: maybe the website is under ddos attack? (if you are using a vps, check the server log, and cpu/network/disk-io usage to ensure it; if you are using some saas, try check the admin page) The machine itself is not struggling at all, even with a hundred concurrent users. The issue is the ratelimit set by our funnel (tailscale) that we use to expose the site to the internet. Edited September 15 by L1Z0
FranzSusanti Posted September 15 Posted September 15 15 hours ago, UndefinedUser said: Hey! I really appreciate your work on the NoN mod - I love it! However, your mod reminded me of three demonstration videos of a similar mod. I was never able to find the source of these videos, but perhaps you know where they came from? There's also a wolf and a dolphin video. https://ahri2mp4.rule34.xxx//images/258/8daf2ecc2071bed5bb6421e4884b5fdc.mp4?9429727 Many thanks and kind regards. Damn, same thing, have been looking for it but no clue aswell, reverse search engine clue I got only pointed to this which also have no clue of source code: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9429727&tags=minecraft&cursor=1764082084_33752277
applicationbluescreen Posted September 15 Posted September 15 is it possible to specify a .jem model depending on mob sex? the default model is for male only, but is there a way to specify a female and male+female model as well?
Koriscene Posted September 15 Posted September 15 32 minutes ago, applicationbluescreen said: is it possible to specify a .jem model depending on mob sex? the default model is for male only, but is there a way to specify a female and male+female model as well? Yeah, I think the format for the names goes like: wolf.jem - male wolf1.jem - male + female wolf2.jem - female
QingS Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Did you go with 1.21.11 instead of 1.21.1 for the mod to stop it from spreading too widely?
Neodria Posted September 15 Posted September 15 At least in my experience with the site. It is SO. FUCKING. SLOW. Every time I go to a new page I have to wait about 30 seconds just to SEE the page. It's genuinely so slow that I have been TRYING to download the mod from it for OVET TWO HOURS, for it to repeatedly lose connection before it can finish. Downloads take over a minute to even START, and the actual download rate is at a snail's pace, then EVERY SINGLE TIME, once I get about 70% downloaded, IT STOPS THE DOWNLOAD AND MAKES ME RESTART.
FilthyWeaboo Posted September 15 Posted September 15 26 minutes ago, Neodria said: At least in my experience with the site. It is SO. FUCKING. SLOW. Every time I go to a new page I have to wait about 30 seconds just to SEE the page. It's genuinely so slow that I have been TRYING to download the mod from it for OVET TWO HOURS, for it to repeatedly lose connection before it can finish. Downloads take over a minute to even START, and the actual download rate is at a snail's pace, then EVERY SINGLE TIME, once I get about 70% downloaded, IT STOPS THE DOWNLOAD AND MAKES ME RESTART. Patience, man. New website, lots of traffic. 51 minutes ago, QingS said: Did you go with 1.21.11 instead of 1.21.1 for the mod to stop it from spreading too widely? I actually wondered that too. Especially since the mod has Figura support but to my knowledge there's no Figura version compatible with 1.21.11 1
L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Neodria said: At least in my experience with the site. It is SO. FUCKING. SLOW. Every time I go to a new page I have to wait about 30 seconds just to SEE the page. It's genuinely so slow that I have been TRYING to download the mod from it for OVET TWO HOURS, for it to repeatedly lose connection before it can finish. Downloads take over a minute to even START, and the actual download rate is at a snail's pace, then EVERY SINGLE TIME, once I get about 70% downloaded, IT STOPS THE DOWNLOAD AND MAKES ME RESTART. Yeah unfortunately our setup worked for like 30-50 concurrent users but not for 100-200. We are currently working on a better setup which should hopefully be up today 4
nekolickingit Posted September 15 Posted September 15 29 minutes ago, L1Z0 said: Yeah unfortunately our setup worked for like 30-50 concurrent users but not for 100-200. We are currently working on a better setup which should hopefully be up today Hey I have experience running websites for things like this, if you need any help or guidance then msg me on discord @nekodrunken
JohnStromarg64 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 11:58 AM, L1Z0 said: Finally, it’s done - the Needs of Nature website is live! The website lets you upload and browse all kinds of NoN-related content, including Packs, Addon Mods, Skins, Models (Figura & CPM), Resource Packs, Modpacks, and Servers. Feel free to check it out and please leave any feedback you have! Unfortunately there seem to be some speed limitations that cause the site to be very slow / unusable sometimes. We are currently looking at ways of improving that. To access the website, you’ll need to enter the Master Password. The password will be refreshed on the first day of every month, and the current password is listed below. Website: https://non.eel-mirzam.ts.net/ Current Master Password: Hide contents EhcrBELH3lyMqSubgoFBhAkoyQ27cCOg I use Opera GX as a browser and it's saying that https://non.eel-mirzam.ts.net/ closed the connection, is the connection that slow or is there something else going on?
L1Z0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 NEW DOMAIN WOWWOOWOWOW https://needsofnature.com/ 3
Arcanine7537 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 10 minutes ago, L1Z0 said: NEW DOMAIN WOWWOOWOWOW https://needsofnature.com/ Is the password still the same?
Arcanine7537 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Just now, Arcanine7537 said: Is the password still the same? Yes, yes it is.
FilthyWeaboo Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 26 minutes ago, L1Z0 said: NEW DOMAIN WOWWOOWOWOW https://needsofnature.com/ Heads up I think the render preview is currently broken, gives network errors when selecting models and the models don't appear visible. Quote uh oh.... did it go down again? Still up on my end, must be a connection problem. Edited September 15 by FilthyWeaboo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now