mystya Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 9/19/2026 at 12:57 AM, yanzi50hao said: Hi there, I was wondering if some of the actions in this mod can only be triggered through interactions between players? If that's the case, I'm afraid I'll never get the chance to experience those actions. Would the mod developer kindly consider adding some alternative ways for solo players to trigger them? Thank you so much for your hard work on this mod! btw, I tried carpet fakeplayer and failed...
Santelephan Posted September 21 Posted September 21 12 hours ago, mystya said: btw, I tried carpet fakeplayer and failed... download carpet, use the command /player spawn [Player Name Here], Shift + Right Click on the player you spawned. if shift + right click doesn't work then you can just use the NoN debug keybinds to trigger an animation. the command '/needsofnature gender set [Player Name Here] male/female' can change the fake player's gender if you don't see the animations you're looking for. this has been working for me but if you do all this and it still won't work i'd be willing to share what mods i have installed so you can match the set-up
mystya Posted September 21 Posted September 21 14 hours ago, Santelephan said: download carpet, use the command /player spawn [Player Name Here], Shift + Right Click on the player you spawned. if shift + right click doesn't work then you can just use the NoN debug keybinds to trigger an animation. the command '/needsofnature gender set [Player Name Here] male/female' can change the fake player's gender if you don't see the animations you're looking for. this has been working for me but if you do all this and it still won't work i'd be willing to share what mods i have installed so you can match the set-up thanks a lot, (I forgot that the carryon mod override the shift+right click...) I'll try later 1
Neodria Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/15/2026 at 3:18 PM, Neodria said: At least in my experience with the site. It is SO. FUCKING. SLOW. Every time I go to a new page I have to wait about 30 seconds just to SEE the page. It's genuinely so slow that I have been TRYING to download the mod from it for OVET TWO HOURS, for it to repeatedly lose connection before it can finish. Downloads take over a minute to even START, and the actual download rate is at a snail's pace, then EVERY SINGLE TIME, once I get about 70% downloaded, IT STOPS THE DOWNLOAD AND MAKES ME RESTART. Me again, finally came back to check on this and I will say that it's MUCH faster now in every regard, not sure if the domain change that did it or just overall polishing, but it's alot better now.
kurokawa7274 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 妊娠時のお腹を更に巨大化する・胸・尻を更に巨大化する方法はないだろうか。 通常状態から後天的に変化する形で加えるシステムが欲しい。(自動翻訳) Is there a way to make my belly, breasts, and butt even bigger during pregnancy? I want a system that allows for these changes to be added later on, starting from a normal state. (Automatic translation)
L1Z0 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 15 hours ago, Neodria said: Me again, finally came back to check on this and I will say that it's MUCH faster now in every regard, not sure if the domain change that did it or just overall polishing, but it's alot better now. yeah some improvements have been made but we are reaching the limit of our physical server. We might setup a donation portal to get some funds to get a better server.
yanzi50hao Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 2026/9/21 at AM8点56分, Santelephan said: 下载地毯,使用命令 /player spawn [玩家名在此],然后用Shift+右键点击你生成的玩家。如果 Shift + 右键不行,你可以用 NoN 调试键绑定触发动画。命令“/needsofnature:性别集合[玩家名在此] male/female',如果你看不到你想要的动画,可以改变假玩家的性别。这对我来说一直有效,但如果你做了这些还是不行,我愿意分享我安装了哪些模组,这样你就能匹配设置 Could you kindly advise how to set up the dummy user to automatically receive requests? I've been stuck on the request receiving interface this whole time.
Santelephan Posted September 23 Posted September 23 5 hours ago, yanzi50hao said: Could you kindly advise how to set up the dummy user to automatically receive requests? I've been stuck on the request receiving interface this whole time. If you go into NoN's configuration settings and go to player preferences you can set requests to Auto-Accept. I half-assed put together a visual guide for your leisure
badtim790 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I used AI for translation, so some meanings may be inaccurate. Issue: player_animation_selection packet exceeds string limit and disconnects the player Environment: · Minecraft 1.21.11, Fabric Loader 0.19.5 · NoN 1.5.1+1.21.11 Problem: When entering a world, the client is disconnected with: ``` Failed to encode packet 'clientbound/minecraft:custom_payload' (needsofnature:player_animation_selection) Caused by: String too big (was 39721 characters, max 32767) ``` This happens when many NoN animation packs are installed. The generated player_animation_selection string exceeds Fabric API's default 32767-character limit. Additional symptom: When either participant is male or has the "both" gender, pressing Shift + right-click does not open the animation menu; the game crashes instantly. After troubleshooting, this was also found to be caused by too many animation packs being enabled and exceeding the limit. Already tried without success: · Packet Fixer with stringSize=1048576 · XXL Packets · Extra Thicc Packets · Robin's Unlimited Packets (no 1.21.11 build available)
L1Z0 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 5 hours ago, badtim790 said: I used AI for translation, so some meanings may be inaccurate. Issue: player_animation_selection packet exceeds string limit and disconnects the player Environment: · Minecraft 1.21.11, Fabric Loader 0.19.5 · NoN 1.5.1+1.21.11 Problem: When entering a world, the client is disconnected with: ``` Failed to encode packet 'clientbound/minecraft:custom_payload' (needsofnature:player_animation_selection) Caused by: String too big (was 39721 characters, max 32767) ``` This happens when many NoN animation packs are installed. The generated player_animation_selection string exceeds Fabric API's default 32767-character limit. Additional symptom: When either participant is male or has the "both" gender, pressing Shift + right-click does not open the animation menu; the game crashes instantly. After troubleshooting, this was also found to be caused by too many animation packs being enabled and exceeding the limit. Already tried without success: · Packet Fixer with stringSize=1048576 · XXL Packets · Extra Thicc Packets · Robin's Unlimited Packets (no 1.21.11 build available) we are currently looking into this and think we have found the cause, will be fixed in the next update
seiran8831 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I need more player x player content because it's really fun, so will there be similar content in the next update, and when?
Xyy0917 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I don't know why the website feels even laggier after the update
ChaiGuan Posted September 23 Posted September 23 25 minutes ago, Xyy0917 said: 我不明白为什么更新后网站感觉更卡了 作者说过,他们的物理服务器已经到达极限了,正准备开众筹来提升服务器
yz233 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Sorry, I’d like to ask about the conditions or requirements for publishing mods on the website. I published a mod, but it still hasn’t appeared on the site after one day. I’m not sure if this is normal, or if there’s something wrong with my mod—because I made it using AI... So I’d like to know if there are any specific mod publishing rules or guidelines I can refer to.
yanzi50hao Posted September 23 Posted September 23 18 hours ago, Santelephan said: 如果你进入 NoN 的配置设置,进入玩家偏好设置,可以将请求设置为自动接受。我随便做了一份视觉指南供你休闲 Thank you,brother. 1
FilthyWeaboo Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) I just want to say the amount of content already on the website and the work the content creators have put forth already is some of the most impressive I've ever seen from a modding community in such a short time. Needs of Nature could genuinely be to Minecraft what SexLab was to Skyrim. You guys are amazing. And fuck Microsoft lol Edited September 23 by FilthyWeaboo 3
Santelephan Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) 17 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said: I just want to say the amount of content already on the website and the work the content creators have put forth already is some of the most impressive I've ever seen from a modding community in such a short time. Needs of Nature could genuinely be to Minecraft what SexLab was to Skyrim. You guys are amazing. And fuck Microsoft lol careful naming the big M around here, if you say their name three times they will appear Edited September 23 by Santelephan 2
thedemongod95 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Are there npc mods this works with? MCA for instance?
FilthyWeaboo Posted September 23 Posted September 23 1 hour ago, thedemongod95 said: Are there npc mods this works with? MCA for instance? There's an MCA addon but it's not worth it atm, the villagers have a bad habit of rushing you and forcing animations.
L1Z0 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 7 hours ago, Xyy0917 said: I don't know why the website feels even laggier after the update The amount of people change it a lot. The server seems to handle up to 100 people at the same time quite well, above that is where it seems to struggle and slow down a lot. Nothing we can do about that at this time, we are looking at doing some experimental backend changes to get the most out of our hardware but getting a more powerful server will probably be the best way forward
whatASuperMistake Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) I just realized someone else coined eatsomesoup as their minecraft account, I did not mean to impersonate as I thought this name was a specific enough phrase to not be used. I might need to change my pack and account name on the website, but I don't have an idea how well the website can handle name changes, as the internal pack names I've set to eatsomesoup will have to be changed too. All honesty though, it might be too troublesome. I'll settle with putting disclaimers that any other instances of eatsomesoup account names on other websites is not me, and that this use of the name for NoN is meant specifically for the website as an anonymous handle. Edited September 25 by whatASuperMistake rethink
SPECTRE_1 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 For the Bee's is there an explanation for items for them? Like the incubator or Heat ring? (I don't recall the name exactly but I think that was it?)
CuteKote Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) On 9/24/2026 at 1:46 AM, L1Z0 said: Количество людей сильно меняет ситуацию. Сервер, похоже, неплохо справляется с одновременным обслуживанием до 100 человек, но выше этого уровня он, похоже, испытывает трудности и сил На данный момент мы ничего не можем с этим поделать, мы рассматриваем возможность внесения некоторых экспериментальных изменений в бэкэнд Вы добавили 5-минутное время восстановления для 5 ежедневных загрузок и представили зеркала, но у меня возникли проблемы с зеркалами —они просто не открываются. Я не могу загрузить с вашего сервера ничего, кроме этих 5 загрузок, при условии 5-минутного восстановления. Edited September 28 by CuteKote
Penknife9207 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 @L1Z0, Would you be open to be interviewed in a YouTube video as the creator of the most popular Sex of mod in Minecraft?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now