Jump to content

Happo's Fusion Girl Conversion Dump


Recommended Posts

Posted

Happo's Fusion Girl Conversion Dump

View File

A collection of Fusion Girl bodyslides I've made. Most of them are on Fusion Girl Conversion Thread, but I thought it might be easier to find this way..

(And this time on right game section, I hope.. Well it may take a while to get hang of this)

 

Note the images below are from original mod pages, so the outfits may not look exactly the same with FG body. Also I often edit outfit meshes to as close of body as possible, thus some outfits are a bit slimmer than originally.

 

Ancient Armor by AbeLincoln55

Spoiler

Requirements:

Ancient Armor

 

Download location:

 

Bos Infantry Armor by NeverMind43

Spoiler

Requirements:

Bos Infantry Armor

 

Download location:

 

Institute Infiltrator by ThisMalkavian

Spoiler

Requirements:

Institute Infiltrator

 

Download location:

 

Jinga's Apathy Outfit by Jinga444

Spoiler

Requirements:

Jinga's Apathy Outfit

 

Download location:

 

Pink Princess Outfit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Pink Princess Outfit

 

Download location:

 

RR Bunny Suit by raccoonroll

Spoiler

Requirements:

Bunny Suit

 

Download location:

 

RR Malice by raccoonroll

Spoiler

Requirements:

RR Malice

 

Download

 

SB Enya Skeleton Outfit by dantemk2

Spoiler

Requirements:

SB Enya Skeleton Outfit

 

Download location:

 

SB Eve's Sweatshirt by dantemk2

Spoiler

Requirements:

SB Eve's Sweatshirt

 

Download location:

 

Silent Hill Bubble Head Nurse Costumes by ColaMuncher304

Spoiler

Requirements:

Bubble Head Nurse Costumes

 

Download location:

 

Silent Hill Lying Figure Costumes by ColaMuncher304

Spoiler

Requirements:

Lying Figure Costumes

 

Download location:

 

Silent Hill Pyramid Head Cosplay by Colamuncher304

Spoiler

Requirements:

Pyramid Head Cosplay

 

Download location:

 

Slooty Diver Suit by EdhildilVasparion

Spoiler

Requirements:

Slooty Diver Suit

 

Download location:

 

Tactical Combat Swimwear (TCS)

Spoiler

Requirements:

Tactical Combat Swimwear (TCS)

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Activewear

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Activewear

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Ayane NG4

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Ayane NG4

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Ashley

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Ashley

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Battlesuit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Battlesuit

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Battlesuit X2

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw BattlesuitX2

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Black Mamba

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Black Mamba

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw BlackTie

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw BlackTie

 

Download from comment:

 

 Vtaw BOS Infiltrator

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw BOS Infiltrator

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Breeze Butterfly

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Breeze Butterfly

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Chained Up

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Chained Up

 

Download from comment:

 

 

Vtaw Charmant

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Charmant

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Chilling Out

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Chilling Out

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw ChunLi

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw ChunLi

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw ChunLi Swimsuit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw ChunLi Swimsuit

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Cindy

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Cindy

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw CrewUniform

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw CrewUniform

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw CrossTheLine

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw CrossTheLine

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw DeathBlossom

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw DeathBlossom

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Desire

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Desire

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Dia

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Dia

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Dia Elias

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Dia Elias

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Dominatrix

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Dominatrix

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Emma Frost Swimsuit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Emma Frost Swimsuit

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Enclave Dress

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Enclave Dress

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Enclave Uniform

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Enclave Uniform

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Fused

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Fused

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Gemma

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Gemma

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Goth Dress

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Goth Dress

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw GothOutfit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Goth Outfit

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Hailey Combat Suit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Hailey Combat Suit

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Haley Black Thorn

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Haley Black Thorn

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Harley Quinn

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Harley Quinn

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Harris

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Harris

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Heartbreaker

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Heartbreaker

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Holiday Nights

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw HolidayNights

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw InlineBodysuit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw InlineBodysuit

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Institute Suit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Institute Suit

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Jade

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Jade

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw July

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw July

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Junker Queen

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Junker Queen

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Kiriko

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Kiriko

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Lace Pair 2

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Lace Pair 2

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Lady

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Lady

 

Download

 

Notes:

Separated suspenders from top so it can be toggled on and off. Added the same suspenders to pants (boots) as well. Added zap sliders.

 

Vtaw Little Danger

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Little Danger

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Loba

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Loba

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw LunaMoonlight

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw LunaMoonlight

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw March Dress

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw March Dress

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Marionette

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Marionette

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Midnight Runner

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Midnight Runner

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Mileena

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Mileena

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Morrigan

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Morrigan

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Mystique

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Mystique

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Nell

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nell

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Nell Notorius Challenger

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nell Notorius Challenger

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw New BlackCat

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw New BlackCat

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw NightRider

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw NightRider

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Nitro

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nitro

 

Download from comment:

 

 

Vtaw November Dress

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw November Dress

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Nuka Sport

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nuka Sport

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Nurse

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nurse

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Nyantech

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Nyantech

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Ocean Maid

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Ocean Maid

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Officer

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Officer

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Portal

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Portal

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Princess Bodysuit

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Princess Bodysuit

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Psylocke

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Psylocke

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Rags

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Rags

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Raven

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Raven

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Raven (2026)

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Raven

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Ronin

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Ronin

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Scientist

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Scientist

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Serena

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Serena

 

Download from comment:

 

Note: wings or hair do not have a FG bodyslide, and the dress is somewhat wonky.

 

Vtaw Shadow Yamato

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Shadow Yamato

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw SharenCM

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw SharenCM

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Sharen SpecialForces

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Sharen SpecialForces

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Sheva Office

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Sheva Office

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Soft and Fluffy

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Soft and Fluffy

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Soft Rebel

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw SoftRebel

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Sonya

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Sonya

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Street Fashion

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Street Fashion

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Sweet Sin

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Sweet Sin

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Swinger

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Swinger

 

Download

 

 

Vtaw Tennis

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Tennis

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Ultimate Luna

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Ultimate Luna

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw Valby

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Valby

 

Download location:

 

Vtaw Valentian Teddy

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw Valentian Teddy

 

Download from comment:

 

Vtaw West SciFi

Spoiler

Requirements:

Vtaw West SciFi

 

Download

 

 


 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi. Can someone give me an advice on how I should manage this mod/page? I originally attached files to the description, which was fine and easy until I reached the maximum of 500 MB (in a post). Then I moved the files under the download button, which has more capacity. But if I add files there I have to upload a new version of the mod, and I don't want to push this every time I add conversions (after all, they are just additions). Also it is a bit of a hassle, since I need to link the files to the description text anyways.

 

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome!

 

(Also I need to think of a main pic, but thats another story..)

Posted
15 hours ago, happosade77 said:

Hi. Can someone give me an advice on how I should manage this mod/page? I originally attached files to the description, which was fine and easy until I reached the maximum of 500 MB (in a post). Then I moved the files under the download button, which has more capacity. But if I add files there I have to upload a new version of the mod, and I don't want to push this every time I add conversions (after all, they are just additions). Also it is a bit of a hassle, since I need to link the files to the description text anyways.

 

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome!

 

(Also I need to think of a main pic, but thats another story..)

The bulk of your first post is links to original mod.

Links to FG files,

and preview pictures

The Preview pictures take up the bulk of the 500 mb limit so . . .

Start a new thread, reserve the first 5 to 10 posts for expansion

And don't provide preview pics

Or any combination of the two

 

Just my $0.02

Posted
12 hours ago, judge007 said:

The bulk of your first post is links to original mod.

Links to FG files,

and preview pictures

The Preview pictures take up the bulk of the 500 mb limit so . . .

Start a new thread, reserve the first 5 to 10 posts for expansion

And don't provide preview pics

Or any combination of the two

 

Just my $0.02

Thanks, you have given me a lot to think about. Maybe in future I'll start a new thread, but for now I think I will just add new conversions in posts, and try link them to the description. Don't know how that will work.

And yeah, the preview pics take space too..

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...