Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 1:34 PM, Vtaw said:

21. Lady
Bodyslide support, craftable at chem lab.
12345.thumb.jpg.16f0c02bd7f7bb6338690c61ac9e0a11.jpg

I would like to alter textures' colors for my personal use, but IrfanView and Gimp with the DDS plugin can't open them, saying "Invalid compression format. Only DXT1, DXT3, DXT5, ATI1N and ATI2N formats are supported." Which compression format are the textures in?

1 hour ago, Culuf said:

I would like to alter textures' colors for my personal use, but IrfanView and Gimp with the DDS plugin can't open them, saying "Invalid compression format. Only DXT1, DXT3, DXT5, ATI1N and ATI2N formats are supported." Which compression format are the textures in?

Hello, dear friend :) GIMP2 can't open the latest textures. You need to open the new textures with Paint.net and save them in the DXT5 format so that GIMP2 can read them.

12 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Hello, dear friend :) GIMP2 can't open the latest textures. You need to open the new textures with Paint.net and save them in the DXT5 format so that GIMP2 can read them.

Hi friend! And thanks! You're definitely helping me continue Fallout 4 if I can work out all the bugs?

Edited by Culuf
  • 3 weeks later...
Vor 1 Minute sagte DarthNyriss:

Vielen Dank. Ich suche nach dem tatsächlichen Gesicht und dem tatsächlichen Körper des Charakters, der die gesamte Kleidung modelliert.

So you're looking for the "present" that the mod author used.

You can only ask via PM if he is willing to share it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ThriftedWaffleIron said:

I made a topic asking for 3D pube recommendations. Reply pointed me to Vtaw. I checked the twenty pages of this thread and checked all Vtaw wardrobe pack images uploaded to the Nexus because I thought I might find pubes thrown into one of the packs. Have I been mislead?

WD7 has several pubic hair items.