Donuts4me Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) 2.1 Update:  -Added People & Extra Creatures version of the challenge. -Added Canine InvisFurn options to Stage 2.  Updated Required Creature Animations List (SPOILERS):  Spoiler New additions highlighted green  Canine (FC, CCF, CCCF, FFC, MFC) Draugr/Skeletons (FC, FFC, CCF, CCCF, CCCCF) Falmer (FC, FFC, CCF, CCCF, CCCCF) Gargoyle (FC, CCF, FFC) Skeever (FC, CCF, FFC) Troll (FC, FFC, CCF, CCCCF) (No CCCF because I do not know of any animations for it) Vampire Lord Werewolf (FC, FFC, MFC, CCF, CCCF, CCCCF)  Edited September 27 by Donuts4me
waiyan Posted September 27 Posted September 27 For the sake of horror and variety, could you please use these creatures instead of vanilla ones? And the creatures from his other mods. Â
zhenmika Posted Sunday at 04:58 PM Posted Sunday at 04:58 PM Thanks a lot for your hard work that made this mod available to us. My friend and I have tried translating the 2.1.0 version into Chinese, and we hope it helps. The Haunted Brothel 2.1 CHS.7z
Donuts4me Posted Sunday at 06:04 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:04 PM 12 hours ago, waiyan said: For the sake of horror and variety, could you please use these creatures instead of vanilla ones? And the creatures from his other mods. Â Â Sorry. I'd prefer to keep things Skyrim-themed and not Resident Evil. Also, I want to keep requirements to a minimum. I don't want to force players to have to download that mod to play mine. Â If you or anyone else wants to make a patch that replaces my creatures with those ones, you have permission to do so. But I'm not going to do so myself.
Bot222 Posted yesterday at 06:15 AM Posted yesterday at 06:15 AM would be more fun if u add creatures only mode 😆
Donuts4me Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago 17 hours ago, Bot222 said: would be more fun if u add creatures only mode 😆  I tried to do that with the latest update but just couldn't pull it off...  Creatures cannot sandbox (do random things) like people can. When creatures are set to sandbox, they just stand in place and hardly move. People will actually wander around and use things like chairs and idle markers.  It was easy to replace the ghost people with creatures because I had them juggling patrol and force-greet packages. Vampires on the other hand just have a force-greet package that allows them to sandbox while waiting for the player to be seen. This makes them harder to get past. Also, things are random and make each playthrough more unique and not so predictable.  I could replace the vampires with creatures and have them just always standing in the same place (or they could just use the same patrol setups as the early-stage ghosts), but this makes things too easy and predictable. Players could possbily just run right past them without even sneaking because it can take up to 10 seconds for the force-greet package to override the patrol package.  Trust me, I wanted to do what you are asking. But if I cannot change things without making the later stages too easy, I won't do it. Later stages need to be a real challenge.  Besides, the biggest creatures animations are CCCCF. I already have the 4 needed creatures in the later stages for those. No need to add more. Also, keeping at least one or two vampires around allows the player to enjoy FFC or MFC action.  Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now