View File

The Sexlab Sounds Unleashed rar file is the main mod:

I didn't feel there was enough wet sounding action in SexLab so far, so I decided to make my own version, and I thought other people might enjoy it as well. It replaces male voices with more wet sounds, to keep the sex sounding nice and constant, but obviously, you should back up your sound files if it's not to your liking.

I can't play SexLab unless I have more wet sounding action like this :3

Extract into The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Sounds\FX\SexLab

These sound very good (I downloaded them but have not yet installed in the game). I am reluctant to overwrite the male moans, since I like them, but can we just copy the files we like (pick and choose)?

Absolutely - Some of the sounds I used were created by mixing together other people's work on loverslab, so I can't really claim any ownership of them. What I did do, however, was add in several enhancements, like the squirting and gushing action combined with hot moans and such.

Use em however you want. It just breaks the immersion for me when I see action on screen and there's nothing but silence. I had to make a way to keep continuous sound throughout, and overwriting male voices was the only way. I'm more of a creature fan anyway :D

What would REALLY put a smile on my face is if Ashal or someone with equal skill would make creature voice options the same way there are humanoid male and female options. That way I could extract sound effects for werewolves, spiders and such directly from the game and insert them for authenticity!

I rearranged the zip to be usable with NMM. Question, I assume I put the optional epic cum sounds in the orgasm file?

No, that won't work. For some reason any sounds that are put in the orgasm directory in sexlab become super high pitched in game, which is why you'll notice I reduced their playback speed so it sounds relatively normal.

I just included those sounds because they're the ones I edited by including sound effects with moaning into one single sound effect. But no, the epic female cumming can't be directly pasted anywhere unless you would like to overwrite more high medium and mild moaning to your own taste.

As I made it, you'll hear those epic cumming sounds occasionally in game, but not all of the time, for some semblance of realism.

The only three sound effects in the zip that will work in the fxorgasm1 folder are already in place. 01, 02, and 03. Notice they're speed is reduced and they sound weird, but trust me, they sound normal in game. ( close to it. ) Not sure why when you put any sound in there as 01, 02, or 03 that it becomes high pitched like chipmunk sounds in game, but it does unless you slow down the speed and adjust the pitch. So that's the reason for my edit. Now people can enjoy an orgasm moan during the orgasm stage.

Interesting idea but I need more info on how install all those stuffs.

1. Not counting the extracted folder "Epic Female Cumming" , inside the other folder "Sound Unleashed" there are much more files than in the original SexLab installation.

Are they to be installed too?

2. There is a folder called "material". What's the purpose of this?

3. There is also a folder called "FemaleMoan09" that I don't have in the original set. Why and what it does?

So, in the end, there are a lot of differences betqween the original sounds and yours and this ends up with a not simple overwriting thing. What have I to do, exactly?

Interesting idea but I need more info on how install all those stuffs.

1. Not counting the extracted folder "Epic Female Cumming" , inside the other folder "Sound Unleashed" there are much more files than in the original SexLab installation.

Are they to be installed too?

2. There is a folder called "material". What's the purpose of this?

3. There is also a folder called "FemaleMoan09" that I don't have in the original set. Why and what it does?

So, in the end, there are a lot of differences betqween the original sounds and yours and this ends up with a not simple overwriting thing. What have I to do, exactly?

The only files you need to concern yourself with in installing this package is what you find in the original sexlab sound directory you have on your computer. I don't know why you wouldn't have FemaleMoan09 because it's always been there in my versions and I definitely didn't create a new folder.

The material folder just has material in it that people can use however they want.

Epic female cumming also just has material in it that people can use however they want.

Just copy and paste the folders excluding epic female cumming and material into your directory. I left those in there because I used them on my computer to make editing easier and you don't have to copy them if you don't want to. Having extra folders in your sexlab directory won't hurt anything, by the way. Unless they're named a certain way that sexlab will recognize them, they will be ignored :3

Great stuff, though currently it seems most of the sounds last for about 1 second, while the shortest delay I can get between sex fx is 4 seconds. This makes it sound pretty sparse, like tentacle hentai that has 3 second pauses. Is there a way to enable a shorter delay via MCM?

Great stuff, though currently it seems most of the sounds last for about 1 second, while the shortest delay I can get between sex fx is 4 seconds. This makes it sound pretty sparse, like tentacle hentai that has 3 second pauses. Is there a way to enable a shorter delay via MCM?

That happened after the 1.35 release of sexlab for some reason. Initially, I upgraded to 1.39 like everyone else, but for some reason, the sounds stopped being constant upon the 1.39 version. So I reverted to 1.35 for the time being. Hopefully, it will go back to the way it was in future releases.

No idea why it happened. The file structures of everything looks completely identical in 1.39 and the older versions, but yes, the constant sounds died off in this version. Kind of sucks, because I'm so used to hearing more action, I'll be sorely disappointed if it's no longer possible to add more like this in the future. But we're just lucky to have the mod anyway so *shrugs*

That happened after the 1.35 release of sexlab for some reason. Initially, I upgraded to 1.39 like everyone else, but for some reason, the sounds stopped being constant upon the 1.39 version. So I reverted to 1.35 for the time being. Hopefully, it will go back to the way it was in future releases.

No idea why it happened. The file structures of everything looks completely identical in 1.39 and the older versions, but yes, the constant sounds died off in this version. Kind of sucks, because I'm so used to hearing more action, I'll be sorely disappointed if it's no longer possible to add more like this in the future. But we're just lucky to have the mod anyway so *shrugs*

Oh, that's unfortunate. Has this been brought to Ashal's attention?

Editing the sslThreadLibrary.psc source script and changing the fSFXDelay timing will alter the framework specified levels.

*Edit*

I have mine set to 0.1 and it sounds great.

Editing the sslThreadLibrary.psc source script and changing the fSFXDelay timing will alter the framework specified levels.

*Edit*

I have mine set to 0.1 and it sounds great.

Awesome! I wish I knew how to edit .psc source script files though. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Skyrim's creation kit. If you wouldn't mind posting your version I would happily give it a shot, and then I can go 1.39 :D   hehe. Glad you like the sounds, I can't get immersed without em.

Awesome! I wish I knew how to edit .psc source script files though. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Skyrim's creation kit. If you wouldn't mind posting your version I would happily give it a shot, and then I can go 1.39 :D   hehe. Glad you like the sounds, I can't get immersed without em.

Sure, here's the script, just replace the compiled .pex file

Also don't forget to clean the framework to reinitialize the new settings.

sslThreadLibrary.7z

Sure, here's the script, just replace the compiled .pex file

Also don't forget to clean the framework to reinitialize the new settings.

Thank you! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar :3