Sheogorath is surely laughing his butt off.  If this keeps up we'll have to have a cage fight.

Why fight when the pen is mightier than the sword?

Cause this is Skyrim - what with hostile dragons, bandits, stormcloaks, thalmor, and forsworn even enslaved you gotta fight sometimes - there's an idea - whatever faction enslaves you puts you in an huge cage with enemy's and you have to fight 'em.  Yeah I know Cage Rumble or somesuch.

I purpose a cage in a cave. Inside the cage is another cage. Inside the second cage is a third cage. All the cages are locked.  Inside the third cage is a chest. Inside the chest is a princess. Here is the catch. The princess has swallowed the key that opens the door to the cave and and the key to the first cage is tied to her toe. Which is all locked inside the chest within the third cage which has the key to the second cage sitting on top of it. Unfortunately the key to the second cage is at the bottom of the well that all three cages are sitting upon. The well is guarded by Nicholas Cage. 

So how do you rescue the princess without being eaten by the ravenously hungry, trollish Cage?

I purpose a cage in a cave. Inside the cage is another cage. Inside the second cage is a third cage. All the cages are locked.  Inside the third cage is a chest. Inside the chest is a princess. Here is the catch. The princess has swallowed the key that opens the door to the cave and and the key to the first cage is tied to her toe. Which is all locked inside the chest within the third cage which has the key to the second cage sitting on top of it. Unfortunately the key to the second cage is at the bottom of the well that all three cages are sitting upon. The well is guarded by Nicholas Cage. 

So how do you rescue the princess without being eaten by the ravenously hungry, trollish Cage?

Following the idea (message) of this video:

I would assume that all you need to do is tell Nicholas that you have his cake and ask him to destroy (eat or mercilessly ravish) all three cages leaving the chest with princess safe in exchange for a cake.

(However if you tell him that you have his cake you may be eaten by him in first place which  is quite worrying alternative.)

Overdue indeed. Cages serve as a possible "plugin" for SD (+). An excellent companion indeed. If they were everywhere enemies are, you'd always be put in a cage during enslavement. I'm just waiting for some more cage anims to be made. Sucks standing still for that long. Maybe some "caged" idles should be made. I'd definitely use a mod that adds cage idles. :)

Overdue indeed. Cages serve as a possible "plugin" for SD (+). An excellent companion indeed. If they were everywhere enemies are, you'd always be put in a cage during enslavement. I'm just waiting for some more cage anims to be made. Sucks standing still for that long. Maybe some "caged" idles should be made. I'd definitely use a mod that adds cage idles. :)

Well, not if SD+ has it, but I know the original had it so the master would lock up the enslaved before he went to sleep, but there were just a few places that would actually benefit the usage.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out the Valtheim Tower cage and there seem to be a lot of clipping issues with the building now.  I deactivated the esp and reactivated it to check if it was the offending mod and it seems to be.  As far as I know, I don't have any other mods that would change the tower's architecture unless Populated Forts, Towers, Places does more than just add bandits.  Almost all the doors, windows, and edges of walls have clipping issues.  I'm not sure if you slightly shifted the entire structure when you added the cage.  Also, while the cage correctly activated the SD+ cage scenario, my Owner decided to lock me into the cage and then crawled into the bed in the cage to go to sleep... seemed a bit strange to me :P  

I tried out the Valtheim Tower cage and there seem to be a lot of clipping issues with the building now.  I deactivated the esp and reactivated it to check if it was the offending mod and it seems to be.  As far as I know, I don't have any other mods that would change the tower's architecture unless Populated Forts, Towers, Places does more than just add bandits.  Almost all the doors, windows, and edges of walls have clipping issues.  I'm not sure if you slightly shifted the entire structure when you added the cage.  Also, while the cage correctly activated the SD+ cage scenario, my Owner decided to lock me into the cage and then crawled into the bed in the cage to go to sleep... seemed a bit strange to me :P

Clipping

This was an intention, the cage is too big for this place.

The other Problem

you must sleep,before the Owner closed the Door

Upload a new File (Riften Bee and Barb)

Clipping

The other Problem

I guess I wasn't descriptive enough and maybe clipping isn't the right word?  I realize that the cage goes thru the wall that juts out and that is fine and intentional.  However, for me the mod did this to the doors and walls of Valtheim.

The top of the wall has major issues.

ScreenShot17_zpscddf4a82.png

You can see thru the door arch on the right of my character.  

ScreenShot15_zpsa9d13238.png

Clipping

The other Problem

I guess I wasn't descriptive enough and maybe clipping isn't the right word?  I realize that the cage goes thru the wall that juts out and that is fine and intentional.  However, for me the mod did this to the doors and walls of Valtheim.

The top of the wall has major issues.

ScreenShot17_zpscddf4a82.png

You can see thru the door arch on the right of my character.  

ScreenShot15_zpsa9d13238.png

Similar issue for me, and in the Riverwood inn as well, Delphines bed room and the stairs down to the sellar was not alligned leaving a big gab in the wall and the door to the room was about a few feet into the main inn area. Sorry I've didn't remember take a screenshot. but thought I'd mention it.