Chuckle.  I will look into the possibility of male ww on fem ww :D  

The first question that comes to my mind is how would you go about triggering the scene ?  Without a mod of some sort, you can't cast any spells as a werewolf ( though something like defeat comes to mind I guess )

Afterthought:

It's unlikely you'll catch any hell here about anything furry.  So far in the critter department we have:

Horse Sex

Dog Sex

Wolf Sex

Werewolf Sex

Chicken Sex ( not technically furry I guess lol )

Bear Sex

Sabrecat Set

With active requests for :

Skeevers

Foxes

Fish

Elk

Goats

Cow

There is no way anyone can, with a straight face, give anyone a hard time about any fetish of any kind if they're active members here on Lovers Lab.  lol  

Triggering wouldn't all that hard, actually. I remember that there were 'Feral' werewolves in the Silver Hand dungeons during the Companions questlines. Not only that, but Dawnguard added in several random encounters with Werewolves during the night-time out in the worldspace. Many of these are of Werewolves who do not revert to a human form, thus allowing for sex animations.

I use Defeat, Sexlab Animal Sex, and a few others, all of which would allow it as long as the animations exist.

Dayelyte, your animations look great. Can't wait for them to be implemented into Sexlab. :)

Have you thought of making any lesbian creature animations? Like human female with werewolf female? And human female with Atronach?

Also, if possible, werewolf on werewolf would be interesting. :P

A while ago I heard something about someone pleasuring themselves with a fish so I guess it works anyway XD

Mostly assuming it was a fish bj.

A fish bj wouldn't be very nice. Most fish's teeth curl backwards so that if it bit another fish it couldn't get away.

So basically you could only go one way and that's only if the fish didn't bite :unsure:

so i placed the atronach files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\atronachflame\animations\SexLabCreature

and the character files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature

but couldn't get em to load. Am i missing something or did I do something wrong?

Coming Soon To a Theater Near You

FBXReader2: WhoIs "MaxHandle"?

Name:"MaxHandle"

Type:"int"

Label:"Integer"

Flags:"UH"

Children:1 integer value

Known Affiliations:User defined property group

Known Activities:Incrementing

DOB:Unknown

Favorite Color:Unknown

Last Known Location:162 Property element entries

If you have seen this person, or have information regarding their whereabouts, purpose, or activity, please take shelter and contact your local code monkey immediately.

Subject is unarmed, and may be ignorable.

so i placed the atronach files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\atronachflame\animations\SexLabCreature

and the character files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature

but couldn't get em to load. Am i missing something or did I do something wrong?

Both actually. The Atronach has not yet been implemented into SexLab, thus you won't have any of the scripting necessary to run them yet :) Remember, these are just the animation files, not a working mod.

One of the mod making programmer types will need to add them in before they can be utilized.

Coming Soon To a Theater Near You

FBXReader2: WhoIs "MaxHandle"?

Name:"MaxHandle"

Type:"int"

Label:"Integer"

Flags:"UH"

Children:1 integer value

Known Affiliations:User defined property group

Known Activities:Incrementing

DOB:Unknown

Favorite Color:Unknown

Last Known Location:162 Property element entries

If you have seen this person, or have information regarding their whereabouts, purpose, or activity, please take shelter and contact your local code monkey immediately.

Subject is unarmed, and may be ignorable.

heh, hat-tip to those who can stare at code all day long and keep their sanity intact :D

Another awesome animation, thanks Dayelyte. Now i can do " Hot Sex " :D

Fire safety tip: Summoned Fire Atronachs are safer partners than wild or enemy summoned ones. The latter tend to catch the player on fire during any intimate sessions. ( fire bad )

This fire safety tip brought to you by the College of Winterhold.

With active requests for :

Fish

There is no way anyone can, with a straight face, give anyone a hard time about any fetish of any kind if they're active members here on Lovers Lab.  lol  

lol fish. i wonder how that work. but im glad to see that other animals and creatures get a chance.

i got a question, did you make or plan to make any wolf/werewolf gangbang animation?

and what about giant on giant, since there's already an mod for female giant.

I'll apologize beforehand if this has been requested/suggested before, Dayelyte. I don't feel like reading through 53 or so pages just to see if a single question has been asked yet.

Anyways, can I request that you make some Male Were on Female Were animations? We have Female Were on Male Humanoid and Male Were on Female Humanoid, but no Male Were on Female Were. And before people begin to start denouncing me as a 'furry' or anything of the sort, I'll just say don't right now. I care not for anyone's opinions about my kinks, nor will I read them, so unless you post just to stroke your own virtual ego, you're wasting your breath.

There's nothing wrong with being a furry, I am one. I think male were on female were has a bit of potential

Just updatet MNC to 3.3

Added the Atronach Animations

Added the missing 5th stage of the Werewolf BJ

Added Fire Atronach to Hentai Creatures

Thanks a LOT Dayelyte for the new Atronach animations! They are FANTASTIC.  :)

Truly hot stuff (Pun intended)

I hope you continue your great work.

Actually, I was hoping someone would just call me a nublet and explain that MaxHandle was some sort of well known value in 3dsmax, so I would know what to do with it. It's the only "custom" data type I found, I thought at first it was some kind of geometric variable, but it could be something like the hidden keys in an access table. Perhaps it will make sense when I decode some other bit. Reached end of documentation, just have to eyeball the rest I suppose.

Actually, I was hoping someone would just call me a nublet and explain that MaxHandle was some sort of well known value in 3dsmax, so I would know what to do with it. It's the only "custom" data type I found, I thought at first it was some kind of geometric variable, but it could be something like the hidden keys in an access table. Perhaps it will make sense when I decode some other bit. Reached end of documentation, just have to eyeball the rest I suppose.

Jhou iz speeking in de code speek. I haz no klu wat the hell MaxHandle may be :)

In related news, the Flame Atronach is getting the doggy style treatment. Laptop is chewing on the preview render as I type this. Estimates are in the two hour range for render time. Will post it this evening when I get home.

Oooh. You got the atronach animations back! Very nice!.. Though I'll be greedy and ask, how hard would it be to reverse some of these poses, for female characters? (As a daedric entity composed of living flame and magma, I somehow doubt it would be that hard for said atronach to grow a little something extra for fun).

Edit: To make it clear, I -highly- approve of the animations you already have. Makes sneaking up on atronachs much more rewarding for my stealth character.

Oooh. You got the atronach animations back! Very nice!.. Though I'll be greedy and ask, how hard would it be to reverse some of these poses, for female characters? (As a daedric entity composed of living flame and magma, I somehow doubt it would be that hard for said atronach to grow a little something extra for fun).

Edit: To make it clear, I -highly- approve of the animations you already have. Makes sneaking up on atronachs much more rewarding for my stealth character.

Assuming you mean putting the Atronach in the dominant position ? If so, not easy as I would have to rebuild the animation from scratch to match the Atronach skeleton :(

I was thinking female dogs animations.But then came to thinking why do animals not breed.Then though again.There was a mod that does that.Where it went?I have no idea.Mobs would breed an reproduce an travel to new areas an populate.Wish i knew the name.But so far the animations should be added to bestiality.I would ask for a mod called " I fuck everything ".An you added females of all creatures.If your male it works.If female SexLab Defeat would have its own effect.They Female attack females.Or Defeat could be adjusted to work on creatures a different way.

An now something more.Can you make female Rieklings.An set armor to match bodies.This is a big project i would like to request.Because If i could mesh armor to body for Rieklings i could see them wear lots of different armors.An that would go on Nexus.If anyone else could work on that.Id appreciate it.