Still in disbelief that fore showed up. I had ideas bouncing around about multi-actor IK targeting in animations for Skyrim, but no idea what exactly the engines would support, or could be tricked into supporting. I will get there when I tear apart the Havok SDK to write an exporter, I suppose.

Good to see you're animating again, Dayelyte.

Ok, FBX reader works again, just doesn't stop reading nodes at the end for some reason. So glad I keep posting random stuff to your thread, didn't have the length of the garbage block at the end written anywhere else, and I'd been trying to figure the problem for an hour before I remembered that. I think that means it can read all the data correctly now, or at least it didn't explode anywhere on the way.

Oh, yes, I'm going to try to find something already compiled to do the HKX conversion, and pack it in so you can try it soon. Will write a real one later.

Simply amazing! Both animations worked fine for me! I followed the instruction in the Readme. Also Hentai Creatures or Matchmaker are good options to test the animations if you are looking to check them out yourself.

What "Readme" did you follow?

so i have SexLab and everything needed installed

i installed  SexLab Matchmaker

default sex scenes work perfectly but how to add these? i want to try :3

sorry for bothering you guys

Well, adding new animations to Skyrim is not as straightforward as you might think. If you dont want to get into modding yourself you are stuck with three options right now:

1) Use Cyndis Mod for SL 1.39

2) Use my Mod for SL 1.57

3) Wait for something else to happen

I dont know if Cyndis mod works without Dragonborn, mine certainly doesnt.

But since she (he?) was the first to add Benthic Lurker and that being a DB critter I somewhat doubt it...

Mine was an overwrite for 1.39b or 1.35, it didn't matter if dragon born is there or not, and didn't require anything other than SL.

Those are unsupported SL versions though.

Edit:

I've pulled those for now though, since Dayelyte took down 1.39 related scripts (having mine there, kinda undermines that decision), and there is a push to get people to update SL, and 1.58 is on the way, currently in Beta 2 in the development thread if people want to have a look.

Well, took a look on dependencies of my stuff. Never much cared since I assumed by now everybody has the addons  ;)

Basically you could install basic parts without Hentai Creatures even without the DG and DB addons. But I would expect some weirdness along the way (having animation and nude models for creatures you dont have...)

Edit: Yes, seems to work. Copy over everything except the Hentaicreatures.esp, Sexlabnudecreatures.esp, SexlabnudecreaturesDG.esp, SexlabnudecreaturesDB.esp. Activate Morenastycritters.esp. Run FNIS for Users 5.1.1. Reset Animations in SL.

You SHOULD have the Werewolfgal and Atronach anims available then.

im new so i may be very wrong

but the 5th .hkx file is there Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5.hkx and Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5.hkx you just didn't include it in your script files

If my memory serves me correctly, the final scene of the WW BJ animation required a function within SexLab called SetStageTimer. This would allow you to set the play time of the stage in question since that scene in particular ran longer than the default timers in SexLab would allow.

I'm not sure if the function still exists or not in the current versions of SexLab so I may have to go back and exit that scene at some point to make it play nice.

but the 5th .hkx  file is there Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5.hkx and Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5.hkx you just didn't include it in your script files

Oh, sorry I thought you referred to the Atronach.

True its 5 Stages... got so accustomed to the 4 stages that I totally missed that. Will add it tomorrow. Then I ll see how it goes

but the 5th .hkx  file is there Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5.hkx and Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5.hkx you just didn't include it in your script files

Oh, sorry I meant you referred to the Atronach.

True its 5 Stages... got so accustomed to the 4 stages that I totally missed that. Will try and add it tomorrow. 

Il be happy to test it out tomorrow :)

btw i tried it to add it manually by myself but stuck at compiling .psc to .pex

what magic you using to do that? and what else you must do to add that last animation?

you don't have to answer, im just curious :)

but the 5th .hkx file is there Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5.hkx and Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5.hkx you just didn't include it in your script files

If my memory serves me correctly, the final scene of the WW BJ animation required a function within SexLab called SetStageTimer. This would allow you to set the play time of the stage in question since that scene in particular ran longer than the default timers in SexLab would allow.

I'm not sure if the function still exists or not in the current versions of SexLab so I may have to go back and exit that scene at some point to make it play nice.

If i understand, if you talking about "add more time to last scene" in agme then yes it is there, i just tested it out and it look nice just default model is a bit bigger than your female model. Any male werewolf mesh mod there with same size as your male?

btw love your animations :)

btw i tried it to add it manually by myself but stuck at compiling .psc to .pex

what magic you using to do that? and what else you must do to add that last animation?

you don't have to answer, im just curious :)

That would be a bit lengthy and not really the right place here :)

In short: Add the files to the FNIS list for the critter giving them names to refer to in the script, add it to the FNIS list for the player, run FNIS for modder on each of the lists. Thats the animation part.

As for the papyrus script... if you have set up your CK correctly it should compile, no matter if your FNIS setup is correct or not... I assume you tried Morenastycrittersfactory.psc? What you have to add there is pretty straightforward ...

That would be a bit lengthy and not really the right place here :)

In short: Add the files to the FNIS list for the critter giving them names to refer to in the script, add it to the FNIS list for the player, run FNIS for modder on each of the lists. Thats the animation part.

As for the papyrus script... if you have set up your CK correctly it should compile, no matter if your FNIS setup is correct or not... I assume you tried Morenastycrittersfactory.psc? What you have to add there is pretty straightforward ...

yep, compiler keept giving me many errors in cmd something like \sslBaseAnimation.psc<34,5>: Unknown user flag hidden

I'll apologize beforehand if this has been requested/suggested before, Dayelyte. I don't feel like reading through 53 or so pages just to see if a single question has been asked yet.

Anyways, can I request that you make some Male Were on Female Were animations? We have Female Were on Male Humanoid and Male Were on Female Humanoid, but no Male Were on Female Were. And before people begin to start denouncing me as a 'furry' or anything of the sort, I'll just say don't right now. I care not for anyone's opinions about my kinks, nor will I read them, so unless you post just to stroke your own virtual ego, you're wasting your breath.

Chuckle.  I will look into the possibility of male ww on fem ww :D  

The first question that comes to my mind is how would you go about triggering the scene ?  Without a mod of some sort, you can't cast any spells as a werewolf ( though something like defeat comes to mind I guess )

Afterthought:

It's unlikely you'll catch any hell here about anything furry.  So far in the critter department we have:

Horse Sex

Dog Sex

Wolf Sex

Werewolf Sex

Chicken Sex ( not technically furry I guess lol )

Bear Sex

Sabrecat Set

With active requests for :

Skeevers

Foxes

Fish

Elk

Goats

Cow

There is no way anyone can, with a straight face, give anyone a hard time about any fetish of any kind if they're active members here on Lovers Lab.  lol  

In related news,  I have added the Atronach scenes to the download sections for the modders to use if they wish to do so. 

I'm approaching this set a bit differently than what we're used to.  Instead of picking a position and simply making the next stage just a faster version of it until we reach the climax scene, I'm going to shift positions between stages.  Thus, if using SexLab, each time the stage increments ( either manually or via timer ) the next position will load and play. 

Why is this you ask ?  Time and variety.  Each of the scenes / stages you see takes me anywhere from  6 - 10 hours to create from scratch.  If I were to create four stages for each position, I would need to animate fifteen more stages.  The math says that will take me about 90 - 150 hours to do and that's time I just don't have.  I still need to come up with a " finishing " scene for the Atronach, but I wanted to get these out here for you all to play with in the interim. 

The naming convention looks like this: 

atronach_S1_atronach.hkx ( atronach animation, Scene 1, Atronach actor )

atronach_S1_human.hkx ( atronach animation, Scene 1, Human actor )

It took me about four hours to convert these five scenes into their respective Havok files.  A lot of steps involved for those who have never messed with it.  The preview gifs are in place on the downloads page if you want to know what any particular scene looks like.

Even learned something in the process since I had to use the Havok Tools Exporter for the Atronach ( the .kf / .nif exporter does not play nice with her skeleton ).  For you other animators out there, if the Havok Exporter complains about scale / skew issues on any of the bones, go fix them prior to exporting or the game engine will behave rather oddly. 

In this case, all the bones in the hierarchy chain from the Left Clavicle down had scale / skew issues that likely happened during the .nif import process into Max.  I ignored it the first time and once in game, her left arm ( and JUST the left arm ) would randomly flap like some demented chicken during the scene.  Made for an odd sight :|   Now I know to keep an eye out for such things and to deal with it early on. 

Have fun :D

post-103460-0-55074300-1403492307_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-40559800-1403492311_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-01223700-1403492313_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-58152000-1403492315_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-77889400-1403492317_thumb.gif