BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

50 minutes ago, TrinityGaming0098 said:

what is the biggest ssbbw mod. my character is big but I want BIGGER

I use this one as preset. Good enough for me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92054#

Dont let screenshots decieve you. Its thicc enough at 100 weight.

You can also use this race mod. Beware though, this turns your character into awfully specific kind of BBW, even for our standard.

And if you want extreme BBW, use this mod. Its old, but I still prefer it over Uncommon Races.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to share my latest character with yall, figured she'd get some love here :)

After hours modding and morphing and scultping, I'm really fucking happy with how it turned out!!  I tried my best to go for a more realistic body, since my intention was to play the actual game with her. Her face came out meh, I'm not very good at facial proportions. Anyway, I present you, Caecilia, elite archer of the imperial legion:

c1jefIE.jpg

QGDUncq.jpgfjz5bTa.jpgju7Nsf9.jpg

A little seaming and clipping here and there, but nothing that can't be ignored :) 

Btw my solitude looks like shit because I was having problems and needed to uninstall most of my mods looking for the culprit

Let me know what you think!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing fine?
I wish there were more people like us, so the community could be more active. 

Anyway: How can I expand the feederism experience in Skyrim? 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if someone created a better solution for the problem, or if people are still "interested" in this kind of mod, or if this kind of mod was ever wanted by anyone but myself, but please take a close look at this throat:

5.jpg.e0c2e6195a770f2d8b9ac4423eee7132.j

Not sure what it entails, but I always found it strange that BBW women had those tiny throats, giving the whole concept a very strange look. So, this mod might help to change that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, Danbo74 said:

Undoubtedly it was this body but I probably did more adjusting to the "body scale" sliders in game

Reveal hidden contents

234299734_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.03-16_05_21_68.png.d3cc4b88ee8d2d8f3ecb63c4eb9fab15.png

743570368_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.03-16_05_50_06.png.f3f169a37396efc8a7eb875c963877f8.png

1089018659_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.03-16_06_37_59.png.709f83171c6ebdf23f10672a8823eb97.png

748662232_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.03-16_06_55_39.png.def386bcad41356ff167ad02ab165a85.png

I always use the cosio head normal map, and it's probably the cosio dds file, too but with mature skin body/hands/feet normal map then cosio patch

Dude, I create it in body slide, the problem is I can't save it in jslot (it's xml) and racemenu only reads jslot, how I can fix this, please? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i'm looking for serious members.

Looking for ppl willing to help me pay for any commsission that may cost 45$, 75$, 90$ or more. Alone, i never go above 30$ and i'm from cananada so things cost more accross the boarder. 

I'm into Giantess, ssbbw, smothering. I can be into sex poses too. I need your help to pay high quality artist such as Trinity fate.

I'm just not into farts, furries and male expansion and such. 

Send me a message if you wish to help. Togheter, let's support a single artist to get what we want from him for less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 2:38 PM, ts664i said:

Is that a bodyslide modification of CBBE or something else? If its bodyslide could you post your preset?

It's the Clams body. I'll add the preset. For the screenshot I kept her on the slim thicc side, below 50 weight but added in a lot of L/R Glutes and L/R Thighs and other modifications etc from the body scales

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...