BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Any Redguard or Orc big girl follower mods? I really like big black booty.

That's a good question but I'm not really sure.  I think there might be one or two out there, but nothing really fat.  One could always copy the fat body mesh files of your liking to the folder that holds the rest of the files for that particular follower and see if that works out.

That's a good question but I'm not really sure.  I think there might be one or two out there, but nothing really fat.  One could always copy the fat body mesh files of your liking to the folder that holds the rest of the files for that particular follower and see if that works out.

Yeah I tried making a standalone follower but it got pretty muffed up like the US in Vietnam. :angel:

Yeah I tried making a standalone follower but it got pretty muffed up like the US in Vietnam. :angel:

Hehe, I understand.  Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get the body just the way you want it.  Cold Steel has a couple of body's that he has shared that are pretty good, I'd say.  I've based some of the body meshes from my mods off of Cold Steel's, in-fact and they work fine.  I've been slowly working on new meshes for my SSE version of the Adiposian mod I have.  One of those meshes in particular has a thick booty.  Although the race is based from Nords, not redguards or orcs.  I've attached an example (only the back though) of WiP for one of the bodies on my mod.

post-221549-0-43821600-1507298423_thumb.jpg

I wanted to use this body to be precise. Its not outrageous as some of these on this thread no offense but I like a girl with meat but not crazy. I got the body used in bodyslide to modify if I want but I just want to get it on a Redguard follower and be done with it. I don't care about getting armor and stuff to match the body mesh I am fine with the outfit looking different than her nude mesh as I deal with that when I make a universal AIO HDT Animated Pussy body for all females in game.

has anyone seen an animation set that makes it so the bigger bbw's don't clip into themselves all the time it's the one thing that holds me back from making one

What exactly do you mean: sexlab animations or female idles? There are lots of versions, for both subjects. Both not tailored with BBW in mind.

Since there are about 3 people doing Skyrim animation, and none of them uses BBW meshes, the chances are tending towards zero that this will happen.

Meaning: if in it's twenty years of existence, Skyrim hasn't seen what you are looking for by now, it most likely wont get it any time in the future.

Adjust, enjoy the eye candy, but that's unfortunately all the way it goes.

In any case, you should specify what you are looking for. Increases the chances of a reply more substantial for your request.

Swift is right with this one.  This is just my thought...putting my non-animation-skilled self into someone else's shoes - but I think it's easier just to make an animation set that is for the "general" body size.  It's probably a lot of work and even more work for more sets to revolve around another type of body.  That's a lot of time out of the day.  It actually doesn't both me much, to be honest.  I'm just glad that there is something out there at all and maybe I can learn to make my own animations one day.  I also see this as a chance to learn something.  If I want it done, sometimes I have to do it myself.

has anyone seen an animation set that makes it so the bigger bbw's don't clip into themselves all the time it's the one thing that holds me back from making one

What exactly do you mean: sexlab animations or female idles? There are lots of versions, for both subjects. Both not tailored with BBW in mind.

Since there are about 3 people doing Skyrim animation, and none of them uses BBW meshes, the chances are tending towards zero that this will happen.

Meaning: if in it's twenty years of existence, Skyrim hasn't seen what you are looking for by now, it most likely wont get it any time in the future.

Adjust, enjoy the eye candy, but that's unfortunately all the way it goes.

In any case, you should specify what you are looking for. Increases the chances of a reply more substantial for your request.

Sorry i was to general i meant like walking, idles and combat those are where i tended to see clipping the most.

Instead of using animations that avoid the arms going near the belly/boobs would adding HDT collisions to the arms with the breasts/belly be a workable solution to the clipping?(assuming that's possible)

Sorry i was to general i meant like walking, idles and combat those are where i tended to see clipping the most.

Instead of using animations that avoid the arms going near the belly/boobs would adding HDT collisions to the arms with the breasts/belly be a workable solution to the clipping?(assuming that's possible)

There is a connection to the hands - you might know the effect: for example, there is a very popular female idle where the character moves her hands from her hip upwards, passing the breasts and over her head.. or something like that. The boobs react, they squeeze together. Nice effect. Works with every HDT body (since the hands and the boobs react on the HDT impact).

I'm just another noob, but I believe, you understand the HDT effect from the wrong point of view. It enables nodes (parts of the meshes used on the skeleton of the character) to react to an artificial gravity pull. If doesn't check if there is collision at all.

Keep in mind that famous idle replacer I just explained. There is no collision check in there: if the boobs are very big, they still get pushed up and together, even if the arms are "within" the boobs.

There is collision detection for the skeleton (I believe so - must be, or you would be able to run through any NPC.. I believe), but not for the mesh itself. The skeleton for Skyrim is like a matchstick man - the meshes are build around it. You see the meshes in the game, cause the textures are projected upon them. But that's it.

For example, there was a modder who tried to completely rework HDT vagina and anus, even posted high res gifs for it (should be a couple of pages in the past from here), but he never made it public, since it's just too much work, and most likely not stable enough.

And there are dozens of other modders who had similar ideas, like BlaBla and the Monstro Brukes.. all people who have been active here for years, but over the years, they reduced their contribution, in aspect of launching mods.

And there is a simple reason for that: skyrim is to old for new ideas. Even Newrim is too old. People creating for Skyrim are just working with a more or less stable engine, with tons of mods available, and a big community of beta testers. There won't be any changes in this setup at all, I dare say.

Sorry for the long text. This game is still the best there is for sexy content, regarding availability and price for the complete product, in combination with optics. Enjoy what you can find, but don't expect to hope. The HDT boom is over, we are now harvesting and harvesting and harvesting the full crops.

...and I thought Ms Vavavooommm had a big rack :lol: ...this mod cracks me up.

Where can I get that mod?

Ah, that is the Naked Gaints mod.  It was mad for the original Skyrim but probably can work for SSE, except for the HDT portion.  All I did own my own was edit the skeletons to have much larger breasts and penis.

• 2 months later...

Guys, i've found this new giantess mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576?tab=posts&BH=0

You can make your character or any other character become a giant/giantess or you can shrink them too.

Use it and take some pictures guys. I love giantess.

It's better than set-scale as set-scale is limited and the camera angle doesn't follow up with your character's current height in third person view. You have the giant walking sound with it, you can crush and eat ppl(no eating animation tho, it's just like picking-up an item sadly).

If you can reach maximum size and you use set-scale 10, you become a super mega GTS. Do it!

Show me your giantess bbw pictures. I'll post-up a few pictures when i got time. I gotta go to work now.

2 hours ago, Stackofbeef said:

Guys, i've found this new giantess mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576?tab=posts&BH=0

You can make your character or any other character become a giant/giantess or you can shrink them too.

Use it and take some pictures guys. I love giantess.

It's better than set-scale as set-scale is limited and the camera angle doesn't follow up with your character's current height in third person view. You have the giant walking sound with it, you can crush and eat ppl(no eating animation tho, it's just like picking-up an item sadly).

If you can reach maximum size and you use set-scale 10, you become a super mega GTS. Do it!

Show me your giantess bbw pictures. I'll post-up a few pictures when i got time. I gotta go to work now.

This is interesting, for sure and I'm wondering what other ideas the author may have.

Have you see the giantess race within my Adiposian SE mod?  My latest update has implemented a playable giantess too, but has more of an hourglass body shape.  It also can transform into a musclebound giantess (with the permission from the author of True Amazons - Azazellz) with it's rage ability too.  The mod you shared looks like it's for old Skyrim but the ideas have sparked my attention.    Hmmm...thanks for sharing.

The screenshot I have is just an example from my Adiposian SE mod, if you haven't checked it out yet.

Shateeny 00001.jpg

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, OMG6000 said:

High folks,

I was wondering if some of you are good with questmodding.

I think we all share bit of the same fantasy, so I think I am safe to ask this:
Would it be awesome to have a feeder kinda quest mod? 
Imagine this:

Female dragonborn gets ambushed by a stranger and captures her. 
When the dragonborn wakes up, she is in a cage somewhere in a basement.
Once in a while the stranger comes down and straps you to a chair and feeds you.
Once you are fully grown he... well, I'll leave that up to you people. :tongue:

Maybe somethings like this with the marriaged NPC? 

Anyway, I think you can make use of this mod:
WightMorphs
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70243
This so it works for CBBE and UUNP
And beside that the ZaZ animations + sexlab stuff.

I think this should be possible. 
I mean the vanilla game aquires you to consume something in order to progress a quest, so why not food?

I hope you guys want to do this :smile:

Interesting.  When I was testing my own weight gaining configurations within my Adiposian mod, I could never get it to work.  I've truly want to add something like this for the Adiposians.  Maybe I just need to take a look into it deeper but I've been concentrating on new weights for the belly and butt on the next update SSE Adiposian bodies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if posting non-Skyrim stuff is kosher, so I’ll take down this post if it isn’t. At least it’s somewhat related since it’s fallout!

this is my current character in FO4 with a custom companion I’ve been working on. ColdSteel recently released a new SSBBW body for CBBE and I’ve been having fun messing around with it.

8A00F557-62CC-4662-8AE0-BDEB76C3A060.jpeg

AD36869E-7665-4B53-86AA-FF0089251B69.jpeg

D88383E9-FFAD-4A2C-B071-AED78B5276F6.jpeg

Nothing wrong with a little chubbiness in FO too.  I was playing FO4 and worked on my own giant breasted body which worked perfectly with the bouncing and movement of the large breasts.  Also tested some bigger belly models I whipped up too.  However, when SSE came out I have moved back to it and have updated the Adiposian mod with Coldsteel's body (as well as some of my own creations). 

ColdSteel's new FO4 body has been an amazing thing for me so far.  I've been working on an integrated weight gain mod for Fallout Vore over at Eka's, and he included some cool sliders for bellies that I couldn't pass up.  I know vore's not everyone's bag, but the effect is pretty cool!

That's a video of the belly and my weight gain in action.

ScreenShot71.png

ScreenShot72.png

• 5 weeks later...