BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

• 1 month later...

For people who are only interested in fat female characters who are simply really fat, here's a vital mod: https://arca.live/b/bbwlove/30159745
What it does on top of providing fat sliders is modify normal maps so that all the rolls have proper shading. There are screenshots in the link above showing the difference.
Now if you're interested in weight gain, you can combine it with a mod that replaces normal maps with higher weight though you'll have to do some work yourself to properly implement it (do note it won't work with morph
s, only actual weight change), but it's really simple. And for those who want the neck and face to be affected as well, you can mess with head mesh and its tri. file's SkinnyMorph (I think) slider, but that one works in reverse (100>0 rather than 0>100), so, you'll have to modify head mesh to be fat by default and become skinny with that slider set to 100. Moreover, you can have things like skirts stretch out without getting longer or experiencing too much clipping though there's a limit to it.

Edited by Obryanov
On 10/6/2021 at 4:40 PM, Obryanov said:

For people who are only interested in fat female characters who are simply really fat, here's a vital mod: https://arca.live/b/bbwlove/30159745
What it does on top of providing fat sliders is modify normal maps so that all the rolls have proper shading. There are screenshots in the link above showing the difference.
Now if you're interested in weight gain, you can combine it with a mod that replaces normal maps with higher weight though you'll have to do some work yourself to properly implement it (do note it won't work with morph
s, only actual weight change), but it's really simple. And for those who want the neck and face to be affected as well, you can mess with head mesh and its tri. file's SkinnyMorph (I think) slider, but that one works in reverse (100>0 rather than 0>100), so, you'll have to modify head mesh to be fat by default and become skinny with that slider set to 100. Moreover, you can have things like skirts stretch out without getting longer or experiencing too much clipping though there's a limit to it.

Holy shit, this is genuinely insane, though I am way to incapable of getting this all to work perfectly, but definetly keeping it on my radar!

I should have posted them earlier, but as an example of the face getting fatter and the skirt being stretched properly, have screenshots from another site.

ScreenShot2.jpg
ScreenShot11.jpg

17 hours ago, DrZhark said:

Holy shit, this is genuinely insane, though I am way to incapable of getting this all to work perfectly, but definetly keeping it on my radar!

Admittedly, some of it is a bit of a pain to set up, but it's worth it.

Edited by Obryanov
On 10/6/2021 at 11:40 AM, Obryanov said:

this changes EVERYTHING

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Using a combination of Racemenu, Corruption, Weightmorphs SE and some other mods, I've created the biggest character I've ever made so far. Ofcourse in skyrim sizes like this look almost comical, but the combination of these mods working together really makes it incredible. Basically, she's a feedee who is addicted to eating, and therefore gains weight and likes it with sexlab intergration.20220221011536_1.jpg.28e88f7242d400e2502c59c21a655623.jpg 

Only armor worth playing with is the Falka set. I dont mind clipping, can't ask for everything, but theyre the least noticable with that armor. Definetly going to check out more sets though.

20220221011204_1.jpg

20220221011243_1.jpg

20220221011600_1.jpg

20220221011857_1.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:40 AM, Obryanov said:

ok to this day, almost a year later, this STILL is the most realistic body morph i've found. I had tried editing around myself but never got even close to that belly shape and rolls, not to mention the normalmaps. Truly amazing work.

On that note, anyone got someting for a more realistic chubby face? I usually mess around sculpting citrus with racemenu but I'm really bad at it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, TripleKnightmare said:

Using a combination of Racemenu, Corruption, Weightmorphs SE and some other mods, I've created the biggest character I've ever made so far. Ofcourse in skyrim sizes like this look almost comical, but the combination of these mods working together really makes it incredible. Basically, she's a feedee who is addicted to eating, and therefore gains weight and likes it with sexlab intergration.20220221011536_1.jpg.28e88f7242d400e2502c59c21a655623.jpg 

Only armor worth playing with is the Falka set. I dont mind clipping, can't ask for everything, but theyre the least noticable with that armor. Definetly going to check out more sets though.

20220221011204_1.jpg

20220221011243_1.jpg

20220221011600_1.jpg

20220221011857_1.jpg

are there ways to fix these kind of clippings and collisions? the sex scenes with sexlab the male characters clips all over the custom model I made with 3BA. lol

Sorry I'm new to this. This is a very beginner question lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i need your help. How do i disable or remove abs from my character. I'm currently using Realore Ultima v2 skin texture. I’ve tried using different presets on bodyslide but all of them have the same abs textures on them. 

I was hoping someone could help me with this because i don't have a lot of knowledge with bodyslide and outfit studio.

ScreenShot35.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...