PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Transformed* : use body slide to make the transformed version of the body and then racemenu for the skin color,copy paste the transformed veriosn into the corresponding files&overwrite

After that remake your normal body (human body) so in game you don't look transformed before hitting the transform key

For the eyes/hair you have to identify them manualy via racemenu then find them in your vanilla game or mod directory, copy, rename and drop into the SuccubusBody Female or Male folder to overwrite the corresponding  dummy file

Thank you for the blow-by-blow explanation, although I'm afraid I'm still having a bit trouble.

I made a nice and customized succubus form using Race Menu and even made it into a saved preset for easy do-overs. Now, how exactly do I take that preset in essence and copy-paste it to the dummy files? Where are the player character's own personal race menu slider settings stored? I'm using MO so my Skyrim Data folder is a bit bare.

Also, does your walk through apply to tattoos? I added tattoos to my character's succubus form while in race menu as well, but they seem to stay when I change back. Also the "set current color" boxes don't seem to work for the hair or skin. Do I have to uncheck the change hair/skin color boxes too? That sounds counter-intuitive.

Thanks again for the help.

Transformed* : use body slide to make the transformed version of the body and then racemenu for the skin color,copy paste the transformed veriosn into the corresponding files&overwrite

After that remake your normal body (human body) so in game you don't look transformed before hitting the transform key

For the eyes/hair you have to identify them manualy via racemenu then find them in your vanilla game or mod directory, copy, rename and drop into the SuccubusBody Female or Male folder to overwrite the corresponding  dummy file

Thank you for the blow-by-blow explanation, although I'm afraid I'm still having a bit trouble.

I made a nice and customized succubus form using Race Menu and even made it into a saved preset for easy do-overs. Now, how exactly do I take that preset in essence and copy-paste it to the dummy files? Where are the player character's own personal race menu slider settings stored? I'm using MO so my Skyrim Data folder is a bit bare.

Also, does your walk through apply to tattoos? I added tattoos to my character's succubus form while in race menu as well, but they seem to stay when I change back. Also the "set current color" boxes don't seem to work for the hair or skin. Do I have to uncheck the change hair/skin color boxes too? That sounds counter-intuitive.

Thanks again for the help.

tattoes and racemenu presets aren't handled by psq, if you're attempting to do this you're creating more work for yourself, but i think there's another mod listed on the racemenu page (or atleast there was) specically for grabbing the facial image created from racemenu that can then be moved to your psq meshes folder for the gender you've chosen in the configuration he's described above

tattoes and racemenu presets aren't handled by psq, if you're attempting to do this you're creating more work for yourself, but i think there's another mod listed on the racemenu page (or atleast there was) specically for grabbing the facial image created from racemenu that can then be moved to your psq meshes folder for the gender you've chosen in the configuration he's described above

Alright I'll try that. I guess if nothing else works I can manage it the hard way with Photoshop...

Added body paint option in 3.2.5.

Change automatically in accordance with the settings, such as tint of each Paint the bottom with the default settings in the NiOverride.

Please be handle is set in such Racemenu.

Enable Tattoo Transform

If you have not transformed tattoo it will always be invisible.

Enable tint / alpha / glow change by satiation

Such as the shade of the tattoo will now vary depending on the Satiation.

Get current color as Max / Min

It gets the color information of the current tattoo as of the time of Satiation 100% / 0%.

post-151376-0-22334800-1461378277_thumb.png

post-151376-0-46304300-1461378291_thumb.png

This is so good! Working perfectly!

Just a small tip for people who customize their nioverride.ini to increase the number of slots: the overlays used by psq are the exact slot show on the pictures: slot 3 for foot/hand/face and slot 6 for body.

Change automatically in accordance with the settings, such as tint of each Paint the bottom with the default settings in the NiOverride.

Enable Tattoo Transform

It gets the color information of the current tattoo as of the time of Satiation 100% / 0%.

Finally *-*

I remember having to place them manually on the transformed skin in paint.net, this will come handy

Hello. I'm having trouble updating from 3.2.2 to 3.2.5, PSQ shows up in MCM but the "become succubus" option does nothing? Also note that this is not a new game, is that required?

if you're already using 3.x versions of psq there  shouldn't be any problems with it, haven't tested it yet on mine, will get to that later, but i'd suggest looking for scripts from older versions in your data

anything from 2.x won't work, also if the save was used on 2.x versions that is known to cause issues

Hello. I'm having trouble updating from 3.2.2 to 3.2.5, PSQ shows up in MCM but the "become succubus" option does nothing? Also note that this is not a new game, is that required?

How did you proceeded for the installation of the latest version?

Enable Tattoo Transform

ok

it work like sharme thank you

seems to be some hidden updates in that last release i'd been waiting for for some time, its good to see the merchant again :cool:

edit:

oh, forgot to mention, i've been meaning to ask if we can get this fixed from the logs:

[04/25/2016 - 11:22:25AM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.LearnIfAble() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 200
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.MenuIllusion() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 167
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 63
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.MenuIllusion() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 160
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 61
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 38
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.OnEffectStart() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 28
[04/25/2016 - 11:22:25AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.LearnIfAble() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 200
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.MenuIllusion() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 167
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 63
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.MenuIllusion() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 160
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 61
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.menu() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 38
[None].SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.OnEffectStart() - "SuccubusSpellLearningMSGBoxScript.psc" Line 28

Edited by CliftonJD

I have been using this mod for over a year and have loved it.  Sadly I seem to have developed an issue with my latest playthrough.  For some reason satiation has stopped going up no matter what I do.  It stays the exact same 39%.  Only sexlab mods I have is the standard sexlab, deadly drain and aroused.  Any idea's on what is causing this oddity and how to fix?

Question about crime faction.

It seems like this only triggers initially, and does not have the same effect as werewolf transformation with people remembering who you are.

For instance, I transform a little distance from a guard, and the guard becomes hostile.  Transform back before we are engaged in combat, and the guard behaves like nothing happened.

The guards should remember what they saw, same as with werewolf transformation.  Is this an option that can be added?  Would seem easy to transplant code from the PlayerWerewolfChangeScript for this purpose.