PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I installed it using Mod Organizer and it seems to have simply taken the esm / bsa route. I'm not finding a meshes or texture folder to paste to. 

If you go in the zip folder/file there should be an Optional folder that h as the textures/meshes. Should look like Optional/Transform Dummy Files/Data/(Textures or Meshes)/PSQ Those folders could also just be in your data folder in a folder named "Optional" I'm assuming.

For the first one just copy the data folder over your data folder and for the second I'm not positive how mod organizer works.

You'll still need to put your own textures/meshes in this folder. But if you have SkyUI you  can do this easier by just turning off body and skin transforms, but having these folders you'll need if you want to use a specific set of armor or anything while transformed so it's better to have them.

If you go in the zip folder/file there should be an Optional folder that h as the textures/meshes. Should look like Optional/Transform Dummy Files/Data/(Textures or Meshes)/PSQ Those folders could also just be in your data folder in a folder named "Optional" I'm assuming.

For the first one just copy the data folder over your data folder and for the second I'm not positive how mod organizer works.

You'll still need to put your own textures/meshes in this folder. But if you have SkyUI you  can do this easier by just turning off body and skin transforms, but having these folders you'll need if you want to use a specific set of armor or anything while transformed so it's better to have them.

Alright! I did that and that solved the invisible skin problem! But now I'm noticing that if I turn on the horns/wings/tail, or the armor, I get this giant tranluscent red hologram-like sign of a white exclamation mark in a red diamond. Do I need the Succubus Race and Succubus Armor mods for those features?

Also, is it normal for my character to briefly catch fire for a few seconds while transforming INTO her succubus form?

Red_Sign.jpg

Alright! I did that and that solved the invisible skin problem! But now I'm noticing that if I turn on the horns/wings/tail, or the armor, I get this giant tranluscent red hologram-like sign of a white exclamation mark in a red diamond. Do I need the Succubus Race and Succubus Armor mods for those features?

Also, is it normal for my character to briefly catch fire for a few seconds while transforming INTO her succubus form?

Catching fire is normal. Happens every time I transform into it.

The red triangle's the mesh missing. All the meshes/textures in those folders are just fake things, notice that they're all 0 kb, basically the names you need for your meshes/textures you put in there for the transformation. So, basically you need to find your own horns/wings/tail meshes to use for it.

This post is basically a guide for how  to use your own meshes/textures for the transformation that I used the first time I got the transformation working. You don't have to use what they list, but that's mostly just how you do it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-12?do=findComment&comment=689078

Also, I can't figure out how to get the tail to show. Not sure if it's the tail I'm trying or if one of my other mods are preventing it though.

Having fun so far, but for some reason the female head textures aren't being replaced when I transform with body transformation enabled.  I first noticed when the specular textures were changing for the body and hands, but NOT the head.  Not too major as I only notice during character viewing, but curious none the less.

Having fun so far, but for some reason the female head textures aren't being replaced when I transform with body transformation enabled.  I first noticed when the specular textures were changing for the body and hands, but NOT the head.  Not too major as I only notice during character viewing, but curious none the less.

I tried to review the data, but it seems to be that the head specular texture is also changed.
It was confirmed that it is working in practice, but it did not quite understand ...

is there a console command for the exp? i was almost to 800 and lost it all updating from SL 139 to 157

set succubusexp to 800

Thank you!

I have been testing PSQ + Hormones and the results are very nice.

Here are two shots - one with the 7B strating kit posted earlier here (with my own CBBE body instead) and the other is customized with the armor I use in Alicia's evil twin.

All I need now is to work out a way to detect the PC is in a succubus shape and I will be all set.

post-159469-0-03653500-1400101581_thumb.png

post-159469-0-83245900-1400101581_thumb.png

I tried to review the data, but it seems to be that the head specular texture is also changed.
It was confirmed that it is working in practice, but it did not quite understand ...

is there a console command for the exp? i was almost to 800 and lost it all updating from SL 139 to 157

set succubusexp to 800

thx try'n now

If it is working on your end then do not worry about it.  I've made personal edits to some of the files and would not be terribly surprised if one of them is causing it.  Thoroughly enjoying the mod.

1st pic is of the issue.  Note the shiny body and dull face.

2nd pic features the major modification I made to the mod (added SOS as a master to get SOS_REVEALING so I could walk around with a horsedong).  I've also made some script edits but those are faaaar less likely to be the culprit.

post-417590-0-61810800-1400118277_thumb.jpg

post-417590-0-63491200-1400118283_thumb.jpg

Ojanen, if you don't mind me asking, do I need any other mod or skeleton to make Soul Gem Pregnancy work? Would it be visible only with certain skeletons, or not visible at all?

If your body mesh has Belly Node, then belly swells, according to the growth of the Soul Gem.
Else body shape does not change, but it will pregnant anyway.

If I could get alittle help regarding the pregnancy thing, probly a small error on my part but I have several soul gems both filled and not. I also have the pregnancy set to 50% and yet I have yet to get it to work. I also tried the spell and it says no soul gems for oviposition or something similiar. Thanks in advance.

If I could get alittle help regarding the pregnancy thing, probly a small error on my part but I have several soul gems both filled and not. I also have the pregnancy set to 50% and yet I have yet to get it to work. I also tried the spell and it says no soul gems for oviposition or something similiar. Thanks in advance.

Soul gem that are pregnant will be satisfied with a chance of about 3% each time it is ejaculated into the vagina. 
It can be the anus if you have enabled the Allow anal pregnancy Option.

You must pitty size to have grown the Soul gem to give birth to Soul gem.
Is there a certain width, but there have adapted to grow at about one day.
The growth rate of the soul gem will be faster at every birth.

By Default i get these

ugRHs8e.jpg

How do i change to these?

l2QxICF.jpg

You can change the .nif file for the wings. They are located in meshes\[Anton] mods\ Animated dragon wings. PSQ uses the AnimatedDragonWings.nif file. Simply rename the .nif file for the wings you like to use on your succubus into AnimatedDragonWings.nif.

Thanks, that did it :)

Soul gem that are pregnant will be satisfied with a chance of about 3% each time it is ejaculated into the vagina. 
It can be the anus if you have enabled the Allow anal pregnancy Option.

You must pitty size to have grown the Soul gem to give birth to Soul gem.
Is there a certain width, but there have adapted to grow at about one day.
The growth rate of the soul gem will be faster at every birth.

what command do I do? I have petty soul gems in my inventory. I don't know even the first step Im afraid.

what command do I do? I have petty soul gems in my inventory. I don't know even the first step Im afraid.

If I'm not mistaken, it's not that you need gems in your inventory, rather you need to have sex and there is a chance that the sex will leave you pregnant with a soul gem.  After a set amount of time, the soul gem grows and you can force it out early for a small gem which then goes into your inventory.  Haven't fully explored the concept myself, though.

Guest john0800

it would be awesome if we could dictate the rape animations for the succubus when we decide to go chow down on someone instead of just cowgirl and reverse. It would also be sweet if the Create Penis power (Self) allowed us to rape women with male animations.

it would be awesome if we could dictate the rape animations for the succubus when we decide to go chow down on someone instead of just cowgirl and reverse. It would also be sweet if the Create Penis power (Self) allowed us to rape women with male animations.

Best way I've managed that so far is to use SexLab Defeat to "attack" women.  You might also want a gender changing mod to automatically stop your character from equipping a strap-on.

Ahh well ok thanks, Hopefully that answers my question thanks... Still unsure why I have yet to become preggo. Im rank 4.

I'm sorry to have forgotten to write completely, you must be ejaculated in the vagina to fertilization. 
Will not impregnant when you Extract semen potion.

to be totally honest I would be doing cartwheels with what ever you come up with

Take this. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8cxqbt77cv3718/7B_Package.rar

Install PSQ, then use this PSQ-for-dummies-pack. You can choose from 4 armors, 2 types of horns and 2 sets of wings (animated or default from Alduin Wings).

The body shape is 7B Bombshell.

To others: I can make a package for fast installation with different options. Make your requests, if you want.

Plumber, could you make pack for the UNP? 

It would be great. 

Please. :(

Ahh well ok thanks, Hopefully that answers my question thanks... Still unsure why I have yet to become preggo. Im rank 4.

I'm sorry to have forgotten to write completely, you must be ejaculated in the vagina to fertilization. 
Will not impregnant when you Extract semen potion.

aha! ok thank you very much! should clear up all my questions cause yes I had that active.

Plumber, could you make pack for the UNP? 

It would be great. 

Please. :(

I had problems with my Internet connection recently, but now it's fine. So yeah, I can do it now. :)

But the first version will be for UNPBO (first request).