PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

58 minutes ago, Tilmitt said:

So, like other's I'm having some trouble getting PSQ to actually show up under my MCM. I've kicked my MCM several times to force a reload of my available mods to no luck. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the mod several times, and checked for conflicting files. At this point, given there are so many others who share my same problems, I feel like there might be something wrong with the newest version of the file specifically 3.2.8a Can anyone offer some insight as to why it won't load into the MCM?

Are you mid play though, or are you trying this on a new game?  Most the solutions I read in this forum revolved around uninstalling (not de-activating) the mod.  The ones that fixed it said that was how they did it.  Not sure if this helps, but here are the mods I downloaded with PSQ3.2.8a

- Sexlab Framework v162 Full

- Sexlab Aroused Redux V28b

- NiOverride v3-4-4

- UIExtension v1-2-0

- PSQ Transform Dummy Files (just to keep things organized)

- Jaxonz MCM Kicker (Didn't need it for PSQ, but helped with other mods)

Obviously, SkyUI, RaceMenu, etc.  Without seeing what you have installed, it's hard to say, but PSQ has been running perfectly...ish for me with these files.  I hope you figure it out.  It's frustrating when stuff isn't working.

2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so i installed the succubus race(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903) ,and my character just turns invisible,so what bodies are compatible for this or what am i doing wrong?

Under the transformation section of the MCM, there are options like "allow body change" and "allow Cuirass change", etc.  If you check these options, you must provide the meshes and textures for the transformation.  As far as I know, PSQ is compatible with any body type, as long as you provide the meshes and textures it needs.  Download, unzip, and look at the Dummy Files for a better idea of what you need.

Alternatively, you can uncheck these options.  When you transform, you'll look the same as you normally do, but you'll get the buffs and benefits of the transformation.

4 minutes ago, Fordwars said:

Under the transformation section of the MCM, there are options like "allow body change" and "allow Cuirass change", etc.  If you check these options, you must provide the meshes and textures for the transformation.  As far as I know, PSQ is compatible with any body type, as long as you provide the meshes and textures it needs.  Download, unzip, and look at the Dummy Files for a better idea of what you need.

Alternatively, you can uncheck these options.  When you transform, you'll look the same as you normally do, but you'll get the buffs and benefits of the transformation.

so instead of installing a succubus race would i just drop the textures and meshes in the mod folders when the mod is installed? also checking allow body change and such is what made my character invisible

36 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so instead of installing a succubus race would i just drop the textures and meshes in the mod folders when the mod is installed? also checking allow body change and such is what made my character invisible

Right.  When you checked "allow body change", PSQ looked for meshes that weren't there, so you just turned invisible.

You could try to use Succubus race, but honestly, PSQ gives you everything Succubus Race gives you and much more.  It does take a bit more time to do though, but is totally worth it once you get it all figured out.

So, lets say that you have already installed the Dummy Files as place holders.  We're also going to pretend that you use the CBBE body with Bodyslide (just as an example).  So here is how this would go...

1)  Open Bodyslide and create the body you want for your "Human" form.  When you finish with the sliders and hit "Build", bodyslide will show you where it put that Mesh.

2)  Go to Data/Meshes/Actors/Characters/Character Assets (should be here)

3)  Simply copy all the needed files, and paste them into the Data/Meshes/PSQ/Human Body folder.  It will replace the dummy files with good ones, and boom, there's your human body.

4)  Go back to bodyslide, and create the body you want for your Succubus form, and build the body.

5)  Go back to the Character Asset folder and copy the files again.

6)  This time, go to Data/Meshes/PSQ/Succubus Body folder and paste them in there.  Boom!!  Now your succubus body is done!

7)  Pick what armor you want your succubus to wear.  Build the armor in Bodyslide, and take note of what folder the meshes go to.

8)  Go to that folder and copy the Cuirass, Boots, and gloves meshes.

9)  Go to Data/Meshes/PSQ/Succubus Armor Folder...and STOP!!

10)  Before you paste, understand this...you must rename the files you are pasting to match what the dummy files are called.  So, your armor chestpiece might be called "Chest_0.Nif".  However, you will need to rename that "Cuirass_0.nif" just like the dummy file, because that is what PSQ will look for.

You will need to do the same basic thing for the textures of your human/succubus bodies.  Textures aren't created by bodyslide, but downloaded from sites like Nexus.  Lets say you like the Sporty Sweat Body texture from nexus.  Download it manually, unzip it, and copy paste the textures into your PSQ texture folders.  You should NOT have to worry about armor textures.  As long as the armor you are using is actually installed in your game, it should show up.

Once that's done, you should have your bodies and armors good'ish (be prepared for a little tweaking).  Downloading the Animated Dragon Wings Mod, will allow you to select the Wing Transformation in the MCM.

P.S.

I know all the mesh and texture stuff seems like a big hassle, but it allows you to have a Human and Succubus form that is completely unique to your game.  You can create a busty body for your human form, a SUPER busty body for your succubus form, and then go back and create normal boring bodies for the rest of the NPC's of Skyrim.  Same for textures.  You have 2 completely separate forms that you can apply any texture to that you want, while you can leave the normal boring textures for the other NPC's.

There are mods out there that were made for the sole purpose of allowing the player character to have unique features.  This mod does it twice.  That kind of creative freedom is worth a bit of hassle IMO. 

:)

22 minutes ago, Kotazero said:

Love this mod but when i active the turn into succubus thing in maintenance my health bar depletes and i seem to become invincible is there a setting or something to bring it back or is this something wrong?

Are you sure it's your health bar that depletes?

Typically when you activate the mod, the pink bar depletes, but that's not your health bar, it's your succubus energy bar.  You refill it my feeding (sex) or with semen potions.  So, double check to see what bar is depleting.  If it's the pink energy bar center screen, that's normal. 

If it is, no shit, your health bar that is not normal.  The only time PSQ would cause your health bar to deplete is starvation.  Meaning if your succubus energy bar is empty and you don't feed, or cast spells that consume succu energy, then your health will drain and you could possibly starve to death.

No idea sir, though I would be interested to know how exactly you tested this invincibility.  Are you running a vanilla playthrough?  A level 1 character with starting gear, etc?

Succubus come with magic resistance, health buffs, and even armor increases when in Succubus form.  I also think you don't take falling damage while transformed, but I could be wrong on that one.  Combine these things with a high level and good/great armor and you can be pretty darn hard to hurt. 

Perk mod overhauls can also drastically change how much damage you take.  For example, the perks I have reduces my magicka regen by 90%, but gives me a 95% chance to absorb incoming spells.  So basically, magic attacks don't do shit to me anymore, lol.

You could very well actually be invincible, but if that is the case, it's the first time I've ever heard of that issue and unfortunately, I have no idea what that could be or how to fix it.

P.S.

Have you ever toggled on God Mode in the command console?  That gives you invincibility.  It's a longshot but figured I'd ask.

15 hours ago, Fordwars said:

No idea sir, though I would be interested to know how exactly you tested this invincibility.  Are you running a vanilla playthrough?  A level 1 character with starting gear, etc?

Succubus come with magic resistance, health buffs, and even armor increases when in Succubus form.  I also think you don't take falling damage while transformed, but I could be wrong on that one.  Combine these things with a high level and good/great armor and you can be pretty darn hard to hurt. 

Perk mod overhauls can also drastically change how much damage you take.  For example, the perks I have reduces my magicka regen by 90%, but gives me a 95% chance to absorb incoming spells.  So basically, magic attacks don't do shit to me anymore, lol.

You could very well actually be invincible, but if that is the case, it's the first time I've ever heard of that issue and unfortunately, I have no idea what that could be or how to fix it.

P.S.

Have you ever toggled on God Mode in the command console?  That gives you invincibility.  It's a longshot but figured I'd ask.

Thank you for your response it was a new character and i figured i had invincibility when my health bar wasn't showing when being hit by the enemies in Red Water den on Adept difficulty, I was not using god mod as my stamina and magic bars were draining but i have since somehow fixed it. I have no idea how i did.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:14 AM, Fordwars said:

Are you mid play though, or are you trying this on a new game?  Most the solutions I read in this forum revolved around uninstalling (not de-activating) the mod.  The ones that fixed it said that was how they did it.  Not sure if this helps, but here are the mods I downloaded with PSQ3.2.8a

- Sexlab Framework v162 Full

- Sexlab Aroused Redux V28b

- NiOverride v3-4-4

- UIExtension v1-2-0

- PSQ Transform Dummy Files (just to keep things organized)

- Jaxonz MCM Kicker (Didn't need it for PSQ, but helped with other mods)

Obviously, SkyUI, RaceMenu, etc.  Without seeing what you have installed, it's hard to say, but PSQ has been running perfectly...ish for me with these files.  I hope you figure it out.  It's frustrating when stuff isn't working.

Thank you for the response! This is on a new file, and I do have quite a few other mods running, the most expansive of which is Devious Devices and a few offshoots, like cursed loot and such. I'll attempt a full uninstallation and reinstallation before I move any further. And yeah it's frustrating, but half the fun is getting the whole crazy thing to run smoothly!

On 12/3/2017 at 6:02 AM, leosong said:

I mean , can I be a vampire and a succbus at the same time ?

I managed to get it to work even with the vampire lord transformation. Problem is the first time you transform into a vampire lord then go back everything works fine. After that the game will call on the PSQ transformation files and make your body turn invisible. I got round this by downloading a vampire transformation mod which worked ok.

Do not use Better Vampires with the PSQ mod or the scripts will not work and you will be stuck as a fledgling vampire. Also any other Drain type spells will mess up the Vampire Drain spells in other mods.

I had fun with the PSQ mod, but in the end I had to turn it off as I prefer to be a Vampire in the game without any conflicting problems with spells and transformation. I have saved my transformation folder just in case I wish to play again as the succubus though.

Really hope the mod author will convert this over to the SE edition of Skyrim once the SKSE is out of Alpha.

So, for some Reason this Mod wont load in my McM. Everything is up to date afaik, but it still wont load. All the Videos i found were from 2015 or smthn, where the Download Files were different, so thats no Help. 

Managed my Mod order with LOOT and run FNIS and everything (if i even needed to)

Note, i installed the Mod with an ongoing Safegame, so that might be an issue. I am "only" Level 10, but to me thats a lot.

9 hours ago, Marwyn said:

So, for some Reason this Mod wont load in my McM. Everything is up to date afaik, but it still wont load. All the Videos i found were from 2015 or smthn, where the Download Files were different, so thats no Help. 

Managed my Mod order with LOOT and run FNIS and everything (if i even needed to)

Note, i installed the Mod with an ongoing Safegame, so that might be an issue. I am "only" Level 10, but to me thats a lot.

I had this issue also so I got a MCM mod kicker found here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

It helps to kick start MCM mods.

Also try and activate the PSQ mod before Sex Labs I say this because I found a problem when I activated sex labs before the PSQ.

Hi, I am having an issue with the transformation (not textures related). when transforming the first few times everything was fine, but i changed my hair since (part of slaverun quests), and now when i transform, my hair reverts to the hair from the first transformation/becoming a succubus. the revertion happens when transforming back into human in any other hair. Is there a command/fix that i could do? 

thank you!

17 hours ago, darkskull said:

Hi, I am having an issue with the transformation (not textures related). when transforming the first few times everything was fine, but i changed my hair since (part of slaverun quests), and now when i transform, my hair reverts to the hair from the first transformation/becoming a succubus. the revertion happens when transforming back into human in any other hair. Is there a command/fix that i could do? 

thank you!

The mod is reading the files from the transformation folder you would need to manually update this (I think) to get the new hairstyle to work. A little tip, the quest doesn't know if you changed your hair just let it open the race menu and then close it down again. The quest will then continue for the slaverun mod.

7 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The mod is reading the files from the transformation folder you would need to manually update this (I think) to get the new hairstyle to work. A little tip, the quest doesn't know if you changed your hair just let it open the race menu and then close it down again. The quest will then continue for the slaverun mod.

not sure i understand, i tried manually changing through the race menu (i don't know how to mess with the files or where the transformation folder is), but it will always return to that same hairstyle. how can i manually update it? (i would have let it slide but it's one of the only hairstyles i don't like...)

On 12/26/2017 at 7:35 PM, darkskull said:

not sure i understand, i tried manually changing through the race menu (i don't know how to mess with the files or where the transformation folder is), but it will always return to that same hairstyle. how can i manually update it? (i would have let it slide but it's one of the only hairstyles i don't like...)

You are going to have to learn how to move mesh and texture files around for this mod to work with the transformation package. It is very simple.

Find the hairstyle you like in the Data>Mesh folders of the skyrim directory and Data>Texture> folder.

Copy them and place them in the respective  PSQ Transform folder. This should solve the problem. There are a lot of pages very early on in this thread that go into greater detail on how to move files around to get them to work. 

I admit it took me a while to figure all this out but the mod was worth the learning curve. Just one thing to remember when you move a mesh to the PSQ transform folder you will have to rename it to the original name of the succubus mesh. This applies to all meshes, the textures are called after can not be renamed otherwise the mesh doesn't know where it is when called upon.

Ok, sorry for maybe I am just too stupid....

I have PSQ installed.

I have "Succubus Transform UNP Files" installed, 

all via Mod Manager.

But no matter where i put the files, in its own mod folder, in the PSQ folder, in the bodyslide folder,

whenever I hit transform my PC turns invisible, only hair and eyes remain.

When I reload the save game, my body still misses, only the head is visible.

I am using All in one Antimated Pussy with UNP Special Body. 

What am I doing wrong?! 

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Ok, sorry for maybe I am just too stupid....

I have PSQ installed.

I have "Succubus Transform UNP Files" installed, 

all via Mod Manager.

But no matter where i put the files, in its own mod folder, in the PSQ folder, in the bodyslide folder,

whenever I hit transform my PC turns invisible, only hair and eyes remain.

When I reload the save game, my body still misses, only the head is visible.

I am using All in one Antimated Pussy with UNP Special Body. 

What am I doing wrong?! 

Sounds like you are missing the correct mesh files. Here take a look at mine it uses the UNPB body with the HDT animated pussy mod. I had it working with this set up if I remember right. Hope this helps.

PSQ body helper.rar

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sounds like you are missing the correct mesh files. Here take a look at mine it uses the UNPB body with the HDT animated pussy mod. I had it working with this set up if I remember right. Hope this helps.

PSQ body helper.rar

Oh! 

Thx so much!

It works now. At least the most of it :smiley:
Somehow there are no horns. And now I need to find out how to get animated wings... but one step after the other, hehe. 

Ok...got a bit of an issue with getting my horns to be...well, horny.  For reasons that I cannot begin to imagine, they seem to want to appear down between my character's ankles and not on her @$%(#$ head. I jump, they move with her...just floating there between her ankles.  They stay aligned with head direction and all that, just not on her head.

(have already check for a slot issue -- there isn't one -- all textures are in place -- how else would I see them between her ankles?! -- but this one is stumping me)

PLEASE HELP :bawling: