Guys can anybody help me i make a HDt body with pubes but punic hair have a viollete color how can i changed it

Greetings.

@ yura 322

And ? ...you don't like "violette color" ? .... ;°)

Check with NifSkope the texture's path of your "Pubic hair(s) " ... i think it's wrong there is a missed folder texture somewhere.

By the way you can assign - most of the time, not always - the texture you want if there is an apha channel  present ( in the .n DDS...)

I 've used by the past a "farmer leather clothe - and a "Forsworm Fur" texture to change the colour of some "Pubic " ... nice brown ... with different tons , my boyfriend is "crazy" about those "hairy" regions ...!

Cheers.

Guys can anybody help me i make a HDt body with pubes but punic hair have a viollete color how can i changed it

Greetings.

@ yura 322

Check with NifSkope the texture's path of your "Pubic hair(s) " ... i think it's wrong there is a missed folder texture somewhere.

By the way you can assign - most of the time, not always - the texture you want if there is an apha channel  present ( in the .n DDS...)

I 've used by the past a "farmer leather clothe - and a "Forsworm Fur" texture to change the colour of some "Pubic " ... nice brown ... with different tons , my boyfriend is "crazy" about those "hairy" regions ...!

Cheers.

Great thx but can you write how to do it step by step cause i am not good on nifscope please :heart:

Greetings.

@ yura 322

Cheers.

Great thx but can you write how to do it step by step cause i am not good on nifscope please :heart:

hi there.

Well, first i must say than english is not one of my native languages ... so be comprehensive.

Seriously , you don't know how to find the texture path used by a mesh in NifSkope ? .... Well , first time i used a "Skyrim " mesh with NifSkope i was a little disapointed too.... it's not exactly the same way as with "Oblivion".

So : open a nif file , click ( only once) on the mesh you want to see... i suppose your Nifscope screen is with 3 different parts : Top left , the "list bloc", under this one, the "detail bloc" ( sorry my version is "French" so ...not sure of the name) ; and on the right side the "screen view where you can see in "real" your model... right ?

When you click on a mesh, in the "list block" this one ( usually a "NiTriShape or NitriStrip " is "highlighted"( = selected with  blue "bar"  color by defaut)...right ?

Click on the + of this selected "Nitrixxxxx something ..." , scroll down ( expand ) to the "  + a new  "sub "file will appear BSlightingShaderProperty" , click on the + .... now you can see the "  + BSShaderTextureSet " this one is selected ... now ...time to go to the "detail bloc" ....

In the "detail bloc" , you can see now " + textures " if you click on the " + "  beside some of them ( you already know that "violet color" ( un icon colored in "Violet" )  you will see the texture path ....

Usaualy it is named   "textures\armor\Something\something .DDS"  ...  this is a clean path ( way) to the folder texture \ wich contain the folder "armor" \ witch this one contain the name of a mod ( usually not always) \ and finaly the name of the texture used by your previous selected mesh .

So,  you must now take a look in your Skyrim directory to see ( compare) if in the folder "data ---> texture---> here this is different for each sort of texture ... so you need to see if the texture path exist , and if in the final folder there a texture.dds with the same name mentioned in the "detail bloc of your NifSkope Window.

If not , maybe you forget to put the texture folder in the right place , or may be the texture mentionned doesn't exist ...

You can use this  "detail bloc" like the  Window Explorer  " file copy / paste / cut  " and so on ...

For a simple texture there is most of the time only 2 texture paths mentionned ... beside the second "Violet icon" is the texture you will see in game ( not always exactly like in the NifSkope windows ...unfortunatly) , the third ligne contain usualy the "xxx_n.dds" file  .

.... this one must contain an alpha channel ( for transparency purpose)  usualy it appear with a "DDS viewer" in "Rose " ...but sometine in Blue ... this is the one i was talking about when i tell you it must contain an Alpha Channel ... in the case of "Pubic hair" ... of course . 

Is that enought ?

NB ... sorry "502 Bad gateway" ... i will finish.

You can assign another texture by one "double-Click" on the texture path you see or by a "Right-Click ---> texture---> Choose ... a "pop -up" will appear an choose the one you want ... after that if you still need other helps :call your  MaaMMM ...;°)

Cheers.

NB : Short Version ( i'm sure you will prefer this one ) : Select a mesh ( in the bloc list or in the "Screen View") , this one once selected will appear "covered" with a "blue bar" , expand to the ligne " BSlightingShaderProperty "  , click ( once) on this ligne , the ligne "BSShaderTextureSet" appear , click on it and go to the "Detail bloc" . 

Click on the  ligne " + Texture "  , on the "+" and the different texture lignes now appear ... take a look at the second and third ligne ( and others with a path name if they exist) and you will see the "texture path" used by your first selected mesh. Easy , isn't it ?

Cheers.

Now , maybe it's time to also take a look here ?!? :

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Category:NifSkope

You forgot to download the textures from here:

"Pubic hair textures, lighter, all around better for all the mesh styles. "

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

Its going to be black, I recolorod it for my char with gimp+dds plugin.

You forgot to download the textures from here:

"Pubic hair textures, lighter, all around better for all the mesh styles. "

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

Its going to be black, I recolorod it for my char with gimp+dds plugin.

Great thx for all who helped me :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying out the CT77 patch to fix the belly issues. Before there was no neck problem then after the patch the neck got screwy on all the outfits. The problem is the same on every armor.

I find the issue is when you run Bodyslide with the patch did you only check the armors and HDT CBBE Bodyslide? There are 3 different HDT options at the bottom but you want to only check  HDT CBBE Bodyslide

Umm....when install the HDT body physics my game lags like crazy! Then when i uninstall it, it runs perfectly....what's happening?

Did you set up your Skyrim.ini for HDT physics?

4. (Optional) Optimize Havok.

Go to:

User/ My Documents/ My Games/ Skyrim

Open up the Skyrim.ini file. Notepad works fine to edit it.

Now at the bottom, paste in:

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

bDebugMultithreaded=0

Change the iNumThreads to the amount that matches your CPU.

This may actually boost your performance for the better.

If you really aren't sure and don't know how to find out your thread count, you can download Speccy and run that.

Go to the CPU tab on the left side. In the middle it'll show your threads

Umm....when install the HDT body physics my game lags like crazy! Then when i uninstall it, it runs perfectly....what's happening?

Did you set up your Skyrim.ini for HDT physics?

4. (Optional) Optimize Havok.

Go to:

User/ My Documents/ My Games/ Skyrim

Open up the Skyrim.ini file. Notepad works fine to edit it.

Now at the bottom, paste in:

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

bDebugMultithreaded=0

Change the iNumThreads to the amount that matches your CPU.

This may actually boost your performance for the better.

If you really aren't sure and don't know how to find out your thread count, you can download Speccy and run that.

Go to the CPU tab on the left side. In the middle it'll show your threads

i5 should have a 4 thread count, the i7 should have a 8 thread count

I'm having a weird issue. Whenever I use this body, the breasts become concave, and the butt just explodes out. It looks completely fine in BodySlide, but not in game. Not sure how this happened...any ideas?

post-60553-0-27505200-1398745151_thumb.png

post-60553-0-21012100-1398745140_thumb.png

I should also mention when running, they get pushed in even further. Not sure if that is related to this or not.

Edited by Son23

Hey, I'm not getting the pubic hair in game even tho I've used the zap sliders in Bodyslide 2. Help please!

Uncheck the zap boxes to make it show in game

^^That's what I did, but still nothing shows there.

Are you using a custom race?

You did rebuild the body?

Kill a few bandits and see if it shows on them

Sorry for the late reply, my internet was down. Yes I do use a custom race, but after building the body I move the appropriate files to the my custom race folder. The bodyshape and HDT effects are working alright, only problem is the pubic hair not showing.