E13E Posted August 7 Posted August 7 After some testing here's a more refined review: - I like the way the orgasms are implemented, but there needs to be an option to tone down the visual effects. They are too bright and flashy right now; - There needs to be an option for custom difficulty so you could choose animation/action sets, time periods, damage/scratches severity on your own; - An option for zombies to ignore skirts / shirts while they don't obstruct anything would be welcome as well. It also would be cool if they damaged your clothing (still equipped one) during the state changes; - It'd be nice to have traits allowing you to get fed and quench your thirst after the oral; - In character customization an option to pick video status set and a moan set for coherency would be nice. So the character on the video wouldn't look different every time as well as the moans would sound more similar; - An ability to masturbate to lower your arousal on your own would be also nice; - Zombies being pushed back and falling over / teleporting away during the animations look a bit janky when there are groups of them. It'd look better if they just froze on place/stood still instead; - Speaking of groups, gangbang animations would be most welcome. By the way, there's a computability issue with any mod that changes your idle stance: Tried it with both tactical weapon idles and female idle mods. When the zombies attempt to grab you into struggle they do nothing due to the idle animation. 2
Barrrmer Posted August 8 Posted August 8 On 06.08.2026 at 15:16, BlaBla012345 said: Вы проигнорировали мини-игру, что привело к таймауту в коде мини-игры; это считается успехом, как если бы вы нажали в оранжевой зоне. Это совершенно нормально, так и задумано для работы этого мода. В играх на сексуальную тематику игрокам обычно нужно проиграть, чтобы увидеть сцену изнасилования. В ZomboLust я хочу, чтобы игрок действительно сыграл и выиграл мини-игру, чтобы разблокировать сцену изнасилования. Мне кажется, это глупо, когда игроки намеренно проигрывают, чтобы получить награду, поэтому я реализовал эту перевернутую логику. Выиграйте мини-игру, нажав пробел в розовой зоне, и вы сами всё поймете. Кроме того, когда вы проигрываете, ваш персонаж рассказывает вам, что произошло: «Мне удалось сбежать». Hello again, author. I understand your approach, but I play similar games differently, and it turns out that to save the heroine, I simply have to do nothing. That doesn't make sense. If you want the scenes to only play if we win the minigame, it would be more logical for a defeat in that minigame to trigger a normal attack or bite.
zombolustlove Posted August 8 Posted August 8 in advance sorry for my english. My level very smal.... A1 max but I hope yo understand me. You can complement the semen on the body with semen on the hair and face. Mod is beautifull, i like this. Author is genius. Thank you and hi from Russia.
BlaBla012345 Posted August 9 Author Posted August 9 On 8/6/2026 at 2:25 PM, Hironio said: I've been testing this mod for about two hours and I think it's not working properly or I'm missing something. I've been trying to trigger the rapes but the minigame bar where you have to aim at a pink zone moves way too fast. I read somewhere that it slows down if you have low stamina, so I created a character with 1 fitness and made him run with overload to tire him out. It's so hard to trigger the minigame that I even had to use a cheat to avoid dying. To my surprise, after a long time trying to get the minigame to trigger at a speed that would allow me to activate the pink zone, the rape finally triggered two or three times but it literally lasted two seconds and I couldn't see a shit because everything was enveloped in purple smoke. What am I missing? EDIT: I tested it in B42 with just this mod and the other recomended mods. What did you miss? Hum... Did you read the explanations written in post #1? I detail quite a few features there, including: Very tired = pink zone becomes large Not aroused = minigame cursor doesn’t move fast Very aroused = minigame cursor moves very fast Minigame = you have to press the space bar to confirm the R scene Pink smoke = you are very aroused As soon as the gameplay is finalized, you’ll get tutorial images directly in the PZ game, which will open by default when you create your character. 2
BlaBla012345 Posted August 9 Author Posted August 9 (edited) On 8/6/2026 at 6:13 PM, Barrrmer said: Of course, as the author, you have the right to your own interpretation of the situation. However, it's unclear who's coercing whom in this case. The zombie rips off the heroine's clothes (by the way, I think it makes more sense to replace this with damage to the clothes. Otherwise, the vanilla clothing protection system is pointless), and then she forces him, it turns out. So, when you see the Begin scenes (the ones that take place during the minigame), do you see your female character being the one assaulting the zombie? Does it seem to you that the girl is forcing the zombie? Does it seem to you that the zombie is begging the girl, saying “Please, no!”? If that’s the case, then I’ve completely failed to show the opposite. I suppose everyone sees things in their own way — that’s the whole point of humanity. I’m sorry that it doesn’t appeal to you. Thanks anyway for trying out my mod 😃 PS: There will be a trait that adds holes to clothing, another trait that allows the zombie to grab up to two pieces of clothing at once, and yet another trait that makes the zombie fail to tear off a piece of clothing. All of this in the next update (and plenty of other traits as well). On 8/7/2026 at 5:16 PM, E13E said: After some testing here's a more refined review: 1.- I like the way the orgasms are implemented, but there needs to be an option to tone down the visual effects. They are too bright and flashy right now; 2.- There needs to be an option for custom difficulty so you could choose animation/action sets, time periods, damage/scratches severity on your own; 3.- An option for zombies to ignore skirts / shirts while they don't obstruct anything would be welcome as well. It also would be cool if they damaged your clothing (still equipped one) during the state changes; 4.- It'd be nice to have traits allowing you to get fed and quench your thirst after the oral; 5.- In character customization an option to pick video status set and a moan set for coherency would be nice. So the character on the video wouldn't look different every time as well as the moans would sound more similar; 6.- An ability to masturbate to lower your arousal on your own would be also nice; 7.- Zombies being pushed back and falling over / teleporting away during the animations look a bit janky when there are groups of them. It'd look better if they just froze on place/stood still instead; 8.- Speaking of groups, gangbang animations would be most welcome. By the way, there's a computability issue with any mod that changes your idle stance: Tried it with both tactical weapon idles and female idle mods. When the zombies attempt to grab you into struggle they do nothing due to the idle animation. Okay, I’ll also make a more invisible version of this. All of this already exists: check the options section in post #1. These features will be implemented in the next update (they’re already coded). This feature is planned (I’ll code it soon). _Video: these are videos taken from another game, until we can remake all these videos with the help of a 2D artist (I used what’s available online, and there’s nothing else usable). _Sounds: this is already done, because the code allows raising or lowering the pitch of moans according to the voice timbre you choose when creating your character. This is planned for the future “Masturbation” mod. If we do that, the problem is that the zombies will stay close to the player and you won’t see any of the animation because it will be hidden by the crowd => so I pushed them back. This is planned in the latest Framework update (it makes the code extremely complicated, but it’s planned; proof: look at the Lua configuration files for the animations—ZM0 and ZF0 stand for Zombie Male 0 and Zombie Female 0, and it will go up to ZM2 and ZF2). Edited August 9 by BlaBla012345
BlaBla012345 Posted August 9 Author Posted August 9 (edited) 21 hours ago, Barrrmer said: Hello again, author. I understand your approach, but I play similar games differently, and it turns out that to save the heroine, I simply have to do nothing. That doesn't make sense. If you want the scenes to only play if we win the minigame, it would be more logical for a defeat in that minigame to trigger a normal attack or bite. That’s your point of view, and I respect it. Personally, I think a video game needs to be played and present a challenge to be interesting. If it’s just about sitting with my arms crossed, I’d rather go to a porn site. The appeal of PZ lies in the desire to survive. If PZ asked you to wait for the zombies to die on their own and gave you all the loot directly in your base, I don’t think the game would have the same global appeal. But I’m not trying to convince you. 5 hours ago, zombolustlove said: in advance sorry for my english. My level very smal.... A1 max but I hope yo understand me. You can complement the semen on the body with semen on the hair and face. Mod is beautifull, i like this. Author is genius. Thank you and hi from Russia. Adding semen in the hair isn’t possible. Adding semen on the face (and on the torso) is already done: check the different end animations. Edited August 9 by BlaBla012345 1
BlaBla012345 Posted August 9 Author Posted August 9 7 hours ago, next8844 said: this a first time loading right ? i'm sill here for long Your game is crashing. Verify your game files in Steam and check that your PC has enough free RAM. I specifically mean “free” RAM — not necessarily a large total amount. On a test PC I have, if I leave Firefox + VSCode + Notepad++ open and then launch the game, it sometimes crashes during loading. => So close all other applications on your PC and run only Project Zomboid (PZ); it should work better.
wazareuh Posted August 10 Posted August 10 (edited) Hello, First of all, thanks for this mod 🙂 I just want to give you my humble opinion and some suggestions as a player. Here it is : - I think the mod could get a better zoom to have a better view of the scenes. I don't know if it's a good idea to implement this fonction in your mod ? About rapes scenes and dangerous bites : - Actually we don't know if a zombi will try to bite or rape us (i mean even if i have no scratch, i'm standing, i'm a naked female and he is a male). After a sexual grab, some zombi try to bite me. That's a problem in my opinion because if you want to play a sexual gameplay, it mean you always take the risk to loose your game. I think it could be a good idea to make horny zombi shade in pink for example, so we know what the game we play with (survival or sexual) with each zombi. I don't want risk to loose at the basic game just because i want to play the sexual game. I know you want the game continue to be risky and you don't want to make the player invicible, and i'm totally agree with this. But i think the game contain his own difficulty, and maybe you can make lust interaction same as they are now (you don't die if a zombi rape you), but the interaction increase the difficulty of the basic game (i know it's already what you do now in this mod, but if we don't know the zombi bite or rape us, it make us lost long game, or just don't play with sexual playstyle. In any case we get frustration and don't have fun with you mod...). - Oh and it could be cool if we can surrender because we have the fear to get scratch and so to get infected. I think it could be cool to have the possibility to make this choice (accept scratch in early game because if you are infected you just can restart a game quickly, or accept rape with all debufs because you want to be sure not be infected). About actual excitation mechanic : - About the excitation/horny pheromones mechanic, i'm not a big fan of it because if you are at 100% and you're not alone, you will certainly loose the game. So this mechanic punish the player in a way not exciting, it just end the game. And it's a paradox because in a hand we try to win the mini game with the pink zone to get a rape animation, but on the other hand, if we are too much excited, we lost the game, and so the sexual content 😞 .Why don't continue to got sexual malus with automatical rape for example ? And why, the more i'm excited, the less i can go easily in the pink zone ? It should be the other way around ! Horniness should contribute to enlarge the pink zone. I don't think the way this mechanic work actually fits well with the game and that is why I humbly take the liberty of proposing a revision of it (this is just my opinion, and i say this with all due respect). Ideas for sexual gameplay complete classic gameplay : - Panic VS lust : I think the panic of the player should "erase" the lust. When you see a whole horde, you got fear, no excitation. There is no gangbang in the mod, and even if it would be the case, with 100 zombis, it will be very long and finally boring. Or we just die. I don't think sexual gameplay should erase classic gameplay, but complete it. You could got excitation only if you are not in panic. - Moan alarming mechanic : You could make an "alarm" mechanic with voice instead. The more excited you are, the more you make noise, and the more it take time. Particulary with orgasms. So when the act is finish, you create danger, but excitation not kill you in a brainless and absurd masturbation scene who just give frustration to the player who are unpower to do anything. - Dirt sperm mechanic : When you're fuck, you could make a role play invisibility, like you stink like a zombi, so other zombi don't realise you're a living human. The more you stink, the more the duration increase BUT the more youre health is low, and you raise chance to get sexual disseases (I got this idea from ZomboRut and i found it cool). - If the sexuality is a need like eat or drink, you could make excitation work like hungry or thirsty. Excitation grow up with time automaticaly, and if you don't masturbate, it will be harder and harder to resist rape. I think you could even have a frustration mechanic. If you're too excited but can't orgasm, you will have secondary effect (like slower movement in combat, less damage to zombi from opposite sex, field of view reduction, unhappiness, or difficulty to read books for example). - You could even add a corruption/addiction mechanic : If you don't take care of your needs with masturbation and a zombi rape you (easily, because of surrender excitation mechanic), you could get addict with time to sex with zombi : the more you have sex with zombi, the less your owns finger do the work to release your frustration. And the more you moan because you're addict, too excited, too frustrated, and the more zombis will come in number, and the one with no pink shade on them will try to kill you. Sex with you can get disseases, or even pregnancy with Being Female mod (i tested it today and it work with your mod :-). And if you moan too loud, the sexual gameplay don't kill you itself, but make it harder for you to survive with the classic difficulty of the game. - Shy, standar and hardcore sex scene would increase duration and number of zombis who can hear you when you're fuck. With all of this, we could have new traits : - Easy girl : Resist less to rape, get no scratch, but turn rapidly in a vicious cycle of sexual frustration. She could get more bonus from after sex scene (happiness, stamina, etc.). - Deny orgasm problem : Difficulty to cum. So get more sensible to frustration. The trait could diseapear with enough sex with time. - Quiet girl : moan less and make less loud when fucked. - Nymphomaniac : Can't resist sex, dont get big debuffs, but her moans are louder than other girls. - Cold girl : Need less sex than other, excitation bar grow slowly with time. Thank you for reading Edited August 10 by wazareuh 3
tealheart9 Posted August 11 Posted August 11 I've been trying to run this mod and I cannot, for the life of me, find out what I'm getting wrong or if I'm missing a dependency. B42.19 and B42.20 With only ZomboDesire ZomboLust ZomboLust Models ZomboLust Models - Tomb Textures ZomboLust Zombie Textures And videos have been put into the Video folder In that order I can't seem to get the mod working. I see the ZomboLust logo on the upper left of the main menu and mod options in the options but already get an error notification on the main menu. When loading up a solo world I have no professions options as was described under "specifics" on the mod post and no traits. Models and skins are working on character creation. Encountering a zombie clothing strip works but animations throw up an error with the obvious ones being; ERROR: General f:829> Lua((MOD:ZomboLust)).givePenisToCharacter> Exception thrown ERROR: General f:829 at KahluaThread.flushErrorMessage > dumping Lua stack trace I get locked in front of the zombie unable to move using the WASD keys, but can move using the ground select method and the zombie that I have touched also gets frozen in place No video plays on the ZomboLust window but the pink lust overlay is visible
Asashogijizou Posted August 11 Posted August 11 (edited) Is it a bug that i cant wash off semen stains from my character? im using Take a bath and shower mod but the basic Wash your self is still like in vanilla but i cant wash it off, its on the characters Chest n breast area iff that helps. im using zombolust lewd models (toombs textures and model) and not the Slav's texture skins and no Goth skins Edited August 11 by Asashogijizou
BlaBla012345 Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 (edited) On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: Hello, ... Wow! A huge thank you for your post! This kind of feedback from players is exactly what I find most valuable. Thanks to your post, I’ll be able to adjust the gameplay and fix issues or improve the experience. It’s very late here right now, and I need some time to digest the amount of information, so I won’t reply point by point. I don’t think that’s really necessary anyway. Please know that I will carefully reread your message and try to address the critical points you raise. Once again, thank you 😃 On 8/11/2026 at 3:39 AM, tealheart9 said: I've been trying to run this mod and I cannot, for the life of me, find out what I'm getting wrong or if I'm missing a dependency. B42.19 and B42.20 With only ZomboDesire ZomboLust ZomboLust Models ZomboLust Models - Tomb Textures ZomboLust Zombie Textures And videos have been put into the Video folder In that order I can't seem to get the mod working. I see the ZomboLust logo on the upper left of the main menu and mod options in the options but already get an error notification on the main menu. When loading up a solo world I have no professions options as was described under "specifics" on the mod post and no traits. Models and skins are working on character creation. Encountering a zombie clothing strip works but animations throw up an error with the obvious ones being; ERROR: General f:829> Lua((MOD:ZomboLust)).givePenisToCharacter> Exception thrown ERROR: General f:829 at KahluaThread.flushErrorMessage > dumping Lua stack trace I get locked in front of the zombie unable to move using the WASD keys, but can move using the ground select method and the zombie that I have touched also gets frozen in place No video plays on the ZomboLust window but the pink lust overlay is visible The current version (Desire 0.4.1 & Lust 0.3.2) works ONLY on B42.20 stable. So first of all, if you’re still on B42.19 or older, that’s likely causing the errors you’re experiencing. Assuming you’re playing on B42.20, the fact that you see the logo and the mod’s options proves that the mod and its framework are working. However, you mention “but already get an error notification on the main menu” without providing the log for that error. You don’t see the professions or traits, but without the log of the error that appears on the game’s main menu, I can’t really help you. So before launching the mod and noticing that the animation is faulty (Lua((MOD:ZomboLust)).givePenisToCharacter> Exception thrown), I need the log of the error from the main menu. Normally, with only the 5 mods enabled, you shouldn’t have any errors at all. My advice: switch to B42.20.x and re-download the latest online versions. Delete the old directories. Start by enabling only ZomboDesire & ZomboLust and relaunch your game: if you get an error (which I doubt), send me the contents of your console.txt file, and from there we can tackle the problem. Thank you. On 8/11/2026 at 6:18 PM, Asashogijizou said: Is it a bug that i cant wash off semen stains from my character? im using Take a bath and shower mod but the basic Wash your self is still like in vanilla but i cant wash it off, its on the characters Chest n breast area iff that helps. im using zombolust lewd models (toombs textures and model) and not the Slav's texture skins and no Goth skins It’s not a bug but an incompatibility. I haven’t had time yet to add compatibility with the LifeStyle Hobby mod to remove semen traces using their method. And even less so with Take a bath and shower. Currently, only washing via the vanilla system works. Everything else will inevitably break. I plan to add compatibility soon. Edited August 14 by BlaBla012345 2
티그로87 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Sorry to ask again. The mod is working fine, but when the cursor reaches the pink section, pressing the spacebar doesn’t trigger the animation—the character just pushes the zombie away, and the line “You survived” appears. This happens even though I clicked exactly on the pink section... Do I need to hold down the spacebar? Or is there another issue? I haven’t modified the mod in any way.
tealheart9 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 I'll look into trying it again eventually and when I get the info you can use I'll see about linking it here (unless you want it in a DM). I am primarily running it on 42.20 but decided to try 42.19 just in case it wasn't built for 42.20 as some mods I know heavily lag on being updated. When loading 42.19 though I actually saw that the main menu image was of the mods but the 42.20 is the default main menu scene. Other than that one of the other defeat mods I tried after this seemed to be failing, ZomboRut, works fairly well as well as Being Female, so I think I can write off most of the "me being a dumbass" part. Now there is one caveat I do have is I'm not running windows, I run Linux. Most specifically I'm running Fedora KDE (Bazzite) so if there's anything in there that could conflict with how the mod operates that could be an issue.
BlaBla012345 Posted August 13 Author Posted August 13 22 hours ago, 티그로87 said: Sorry to ask again. The mod is working fine, but when the cursor reaches the pink section, pressing the spacebar doesn’t trigger the animation—the character just pushes the zombie away, and the line “You survived” appears. This happens even though I clicked exactly on the pink section... Do I need to hold down the spacebar? Or is there another issue? I haven’t modified the mod in any way. My advice: try launching ONLY the two mods ZomboDesire and ZomboLust. Then run a test: Run until your character is out of breath. Press the space bar in the pink zone. If it works, then the issue comes from a conflict with other mods. 1
BlaBla012345 Posted August 14 Author Posted August 14 4 hours ago, ajy1390 said: can i use this mod with VSgirlbody? Yes, provided you don't activate "Zombie Lust Lewd Models" at the same time. You'll probably have to make a choice.
Yager 123 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 I can't find the path to download this mod. Could you please point it out for me?
lollaploza Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Alright, so far i've been using the Zomborut while zombolust wasnt working, after the update i tried the lust, follow every step and it's working fine, except for the fact that after every 2min my game just drop fps every time. I'm using the models from your mod with the zomborut again, but i rly wish that was possible to play with this one (the fps only drop when i use the framework and zombolust, the models are normal). do you guys have any idea what could be?
Yager 123 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 36 minutes ago, Yager 123 said: I can't find the path to download this mod. Could you please point it out for me? 我找不到下载这个模组的路径。您能帮我指一下吗? I must be blind - it's right there and I didn't even see it
Bruterifle Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Mod works good, thanks for the work! 1. Can you prefix all your audio with something (maybe ZL_) to easy find it with Soundoptions mod? 2. Scripts (Excitation) dont stop fully when you die and respawn
xarvenius Posted August 15 Posted August 15 wanted to give zombolust a try but just seconds after starting a fresh world and having spawned i get a worldcrash back to the mainmenu. i already did check for file integrety and a possible mod conflict and can still reproduce it with just the whole zombolust pakage or parts of it in a worlds loadorder. is anyone else experiencing it? is there a known fix for it? i also did give it a run with just error magnifier and requirements as an additional mod in the loadorder and i got some errors shown by it when using the lewdmodels but not without them. it did give me two different errorreports in each test i did with that combination: Spoiler ``` === Zomboid Settings === Version: 42.20.2 ffe7a8a4b1 (Steam) Mode: SINGLE PLAYER [x8] Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(BodyDetailAvatar.lua:96) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(BodyDetailMenuPanel.lua:496) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:384) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).setAvatarDescs(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:376) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).setPreviewBodyDetails(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:349) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).spn_set_preview_bodydetails(CC_UpdateCharacterPreview.lua:212) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).spn_update_character_customisation(CC_UpdateCharacterPreview.lua:62) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).create(CharacterCreation.lua:172) Lua((MOD:Spongies Character Customisation [TWIST])).create(CC_LateInstall_MP.lua:88) Lua(Vanilla).instantiate(MainScreen.lua:713) Lua((MOD:Change Sandbox Options (by Star))).instantiate(ChangeSandboxSettingsByStarFix.lua:121) Lua(Vanilla).addToUIManager(ISUIElement.lua:1367) Lua(Vanilla).LoadMainScreenPanelInt(MainScreen.lua:1791) Lua(Vanilla).LoadMainScreenPanel(MainScreen.lua:1686) java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "Object.equals(Object)" because "this.id" is null at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocation.isId(BodyLocation.java:69) at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.getLocation(BodyLocationGroup.java:32) at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.isMultiItem(BodyLocationGroup.java:118) at zombie.characters.WornItems.WornItems.setItem(WornItems.java:54) at zombie.characters.SurvivorDesc.setWornItem(SurvivorDesc.java:102) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:58) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:194) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:184) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1572) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:60) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:131) at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:55) at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:248) at zombie.core.Core.ResetLua(Core.java:4208) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:58) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:194) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:59) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallBoolean(KahluaThread.java:1676) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallBoolean(LuaCaller.java:96) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1411) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1384) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1384) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onConsumeMouseButtonUp(UIElement.java:1474) at zombie.ui.UIManager.updateMouseButtons(UIManager.java:747) at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:621) at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:347) at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:790) at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadStep(GameWindow.java:567) at zombie.MainThread.mainLoop(MainThread.java:69) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ``` Spoiler ``` === Zomboid Settings === Version: 42.20.2 ffe7a8a4b1 (Steam) Mode: SINGLE PLAYER [x12] Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(BodyDetailAvatar.lua:96) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(BodyDetailMenuPanel.lua:496) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).applyVisual(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:388) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).setAvatarDescs(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:376) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).setPreviewBodyDetails(CharacterCustomisationPanel.lua:349) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).spn_set_preview_bodydetails(CC_UpdateCharacterPreview.lua:212) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).spn_update_character_customisation(CC_UpdateCharacterPreview.lua:62) Lua((MOD:ZomboLust Lewd Models)).create(CharacterCreation.lua:172) Lua((MOD:Spongies Character Customisation [TWIST])).create(CC_LateInstall_MP.lua:88) Lua(Vanilla).instantiate(MainScreen.lua:713) Lua((MOD:Change Sandbox Options (by Star))).instantiate(ChangeSandboxSettingsByStarFix.lua:121) Lua(Vanilla).addToUIManager(ISUIElement.lua:1367) Lua(Vanilla).LoadMainScreenPanelInt(MainScreen.lua:1791) Lua(Vanilla).LoadMainScreenPanel(MainScreen.lua:1686) java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "Object.equals(Object)" because "this.id" is null at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocation.isId(BodyLocation.java:69) at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.getLocation(BodyLocationGroup.java:32) at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.isMultiItem(BodyLocationGroup.java:118) at zombie.characters.WornItems.WornItems.setItem(WornItems.java:54) at zombie.characters.SurvivorDesc.setWornItem(SurvivorDesc.java:102) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:58) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:194) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:184) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1572) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:60) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:131) at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:55) at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:248) at zombie.core.Core.ResetLua(Core.java:4208) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:58) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:194) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:59) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallBoolean(KahluaThread.java:1676) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallBoolean(LuaCaller.java:96) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1411) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1384) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:1384) at zombie.ui.UIElement.onConsumeMouseButtonUp(UIElement.java:1474) at zombie.ui.UIManager.updateMouseButtons(UIManager.java:747) at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:621) at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:347) at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:790) at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadStep(GameWindow.java:567) at zombie.MainThread.mainLoop(MainThread.java:69) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ``` i hope that can help narrow stuff down.
BlaBla012345 Posted August 15 Author Posted August 15 (edited) I’m coming back to your post after taking some time to think it over. Quick answer: I agree with almost everything that was said, and I’ll be modifying ZomboLust to implement as much of it as possible. A slightly more detailed answer: On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: 1. - I think the mod could get a better zoom to have a better view of the scenes. I don't know if it's a good idea to implement this fonction in your mod ? Zoom: ✅ DONE: I agree that a zoom feature is necessary. I’m considering incorporating a zoom system directly into the mod to avoid potential issues with Workshop mods (incompatibility, bugs, outdated mods, etc.). On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: 2. About rapes scenes and dangerous bites : - Actually we don't know if a zombi will try to bite or rape us (i mean even if i have no scratch, i'm standing, i'm a naked female and he is a male). After a sexual grab, some zombi try to bite me. That's a problem in my opinion because if you want to play a sexual gameplay, it mean you always take the risk to loose your game. I think it could be a good idea to make horny zombi shade in pink for example, so we know what the game we play with (survival or sexual) with each zombi. I don't want risk to loose at the basic game just because i want to play the sexual game. I know you want the game continue to be risky and you don't want to make the player invicible, and i'm totally agree with this. But i think the game contain his own difficulty, and maybe you can make lust interaction same as they are now (you don't die if a zombi rape you), but the interaction increase the difficulty of the basic game (i know it's already what you do now in this mod, but if we don't know the zombi bite or rape us, it make us lost long game, or just don't play with sexual playstyle. In any case we get frustration and don't have fun with you mod...). - Oh and it could be cool if we can surrender because we have the fear to get scratch and so to get infected. I think it could be cool to have the possibility to make this choice (accept scratch in early game because if you are infected you just can restart a game quickly, or accept rape with all debufs because you want to be sure not be infected). Dangerous bites: ✅ DONE: This is indeed a problem I’ve encountered “too” often during my own testing. It’s related to the OnCollide event, which doesn’t seem to trigger consistently. I looked into this issue for a long time, then set it aside to keep the mod moving forward. I may have a solution now. I agree that this problem MUST absolutely be fixed. ✅ DONE: I also agree with the idea of outlining rapist zombies in pink (although that’s not as easy to implement as it might seem). When the player is no longer wearing any clothing, zombies attempting rape will be outlined by a pink halo, whereas zombies intending to kill the player will not. - I agree with the idea of a surrender mechanic. The idea here is that if the player character is sufficiently exhausted or very out of breath AND naked, a small white flag will appear to warn the player that they can surrender by pressing a specific key. On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: 3. About actual excitation mechanic : - About the excitation/horny pheromones mechanic, i'm not a big fan of it because if you are at 100% and you're not alone, you will certainly loose the game. So this mechanic punish the player in a way not exciting, it just end the game. And it's a paradox because in a hand we try to win the mini game with the pink zone to get a rape animation, but on the other hand, if we are too much excited, we lost the game, and so the sexual content 😞 .Why don't continue to got sexual malus with automatical rape for example ? And why, the more i'm excited, the less i can go easily in the pink zone ? It should be the other way around ! Horniness should contribute to enlarge the pink zone. I don't think the way this mechanic work actually fits well with the game and that is why I humbly take the liberty of proposing a revision of it (this is just my opinion, and i say this with all due respect). Excitation mechanic: ✅ DONE: During a forced masturbation scene, if a zombie (male or female) gets too close to the player, the masturbation scene will automatically stop and return control to the player to avoid an unavoidable bite. This issue arose because I implemented forced masturbation too quickly without having time to check all the implications. This will be fixed in the next version of the mod. ✅ DONE: I agree with this change. It indeed makes more sense for arousal to enlarge the pink zone while being out of breath speeds up the cursor. This will be fixed in the next version of the mod. On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: 4. Ideas for sexual gameplay complete classic gameplay : - Panic VS lust : I think the panic of the player should "erase" the lust. When you see a whole horde, you got fear, no excitation. There is no gangbang in the mod, and even if it would be the case, with 100 zombis, it will be very long and finally boring. Or we just die. I don't think sexual gameplay should erase classic gameplay, but complete it. You could got excitation only if you are not in panic. - Moan alarming mechanic : You could make an "alarm" mechanic with voice instead. The more excited you are, the more you make noise, and the more it take time. Particulary with orgasms. So when the act is finish, you create danger, but excitation not kill you in a brainless and absurd masturbation scene who just give frustration to the player who are unpower to do anything. - Dirt sperm mechanic : When you're fuck, you could make a role play invisibility, like you stink like a zombi, so other zombi don't realise you're a living human. The more you stink, the more the duration increase BUT the more youre health is low, and you raise chance to get sexual disseases (I got this idea from ZomboRut and i found it cool). - If the sexuality is a need like eat or drink, you could make excitation work like hungry or thirsty. Excitation grow up with time automaticaly, and if you don't masturbate, it will be harder and harder to resist rape. I think you could even have a frustration mechanic. If you're too excited but can't orgasm, you will have secondary effect (like slower movement in combat, less damage to zombi from opposite sex, field of view reduction, unhappiness, or difficulty to read books for example). Ideas: - ✅ DONE: I agree that arousal should decrease when the character is surrounded by too many zombies. So: one zombie, or up to 5) zombies = arousal increases. Beyond 6) zombies or more, arousal decreases. - ✅ DONE: I agree with adding moaning sounds at high arousal levels (in addition to the current shortness-of-breath sound). Additionally, I agree that these moans should attract zombies just like shouting does in the base game. Agree with orgasms too. - What you’re describing is a revision of the escape system (adjustable in the options for its duration). I agree with the role-play aspect of the character smelling like zombies due to their scent, which explains the possibility of escaping and becoming invisible to them: I’ll probably add a sentence to explain this to the player. Regarding taking health level coupled with diseases into account: it’s a good idea; I need to think about how to implement it (potentially by temporarily adding a bonus or malus to the player’s risk rate, independent of traits). - The frustration bar (or moodle) is a very good idea. I’m not sure yet how to add it, but I’ll try, because it’s a strong gameplay element. Quote 5. - You could even add a corruption/addiction mechanic : If you don't take care of your needs with masturbation and a zombi rape you (easily, because of surrender excitation mechanic), you could get addict with time to sex with zombi : the more you have sex with zombi, the less your owns finger do the work to release your frustration. And the more you moan because you're addict, too excited, too frustrated, and the more zombis will come in number, and the one with no pink shade on them will try to kill you. Sex with you can get disseases, or even pregnancy with Being Female mod (i tested it today and it work with your mod :-). And if you moan too loud, the sexual gameplay don't kill you itself, but make it harder for you to survive with the classic difficulty of the game. - Shy, standar and hardcore sex scene would increase duration and number of zombis who can hear you when you're fuck. Corruption / addiction: There will be a corruption level, but only in the “Occult” and “End Game” mods: it’s planned, but not for the base mod. Addiction is another good idea. I’ve added a Sex-addict trait in the next version. Every 24 hours, the character needs to have sex with at least one partner. As long as they haven’t done so during the day, their arousal will continuously increase on its own, even with no zombies nearby. If they haven’t had sex during the day and enter the automatic masturbation phase, and if the masturbation reaches completion, then the arousal level won’t decrease as much as normal and will remain fairly high. If they haven’t had sex during the day, the moans produced at high arousal levels will have a larger zombie attraction radius (like the sound of an alarm versus the sound of a scream). - The Shy, Normal, and Hardcore settings will influence the width of the zombie attraction zone when moans at high arousal are active. However, they will not affect the duration of animations, as those are already variable via the mod’s options. On 8/10/2026 at 1:25 PM, wazareuh said: 6. With all of this, we could have new traits : - Easy girl : Resist less to rape, get no scratch, but turn rapidly in a vicious cycle of sexual frustration. She could get more bonus from after sex scene (happiness, stamina, etc.). - Deny orgasm problem : Difficulty to cum. So get more sensible to frustration. The trait could diseapear with enough sex with time. - Quiet girl : moan less and make less loud when fucked. - Nymphomaniac : Can't resist sex, dont get big debuffs, but her moans are louder than other girls. - Cold girl : Need less sex than other, excitation bar grow slowly with time. Traits: The traits you propose will be included because I like these ideas, but in a future version of the mod (not the next one). The Nymphomaniac trait is already coded and will be present in the next version of the mod: it gives 10 points during character creation, so you’re going to have quite a challenge with that trait. Edited August 17 by BlaBla012345 2
BlaBla012345 Posted August 15 Author Posted August 15 18 hours ago, Yager 123 said: I can't find the path to download this mod. Could you please point it out for me? 18 hours ago, Yager 123 said: I must be blind - it's right there and I didn't even see it The word in blue is the link. Otherwise, try this one : 18 hours ago, lollaploza said: Alright, so far i've been using the Zomborut while zombolust wasnt working, after the update i tried the lust, follow every step and it's working fine, except for the fact that after every 2min my game just drop fps every time. I'm using the models from your mod with the zomborut again, but i rly wish that was possible to play with this one (the fps only drop when i use the framework and zombolust, the models are normal). do you guys have any idea what could be? It might be due to an incompatibility. Have you tried it with just ZD and ZL and NO other mods ? If you don't experience any FPS drops with just ZD and ZL, then add your other mods one by one — testing each time — to find the culprit. 11 hours ago, Bruterifle said: Mod works good, thanks for the work! 1. Can you prefix all your audio with something (maybe ZL_) to easy find it with Soundoptions mod? 2. Scripts (Excitation) dont stop fully when you die and respawn 1. No, that's not planned. You can find the file names in the directory C:\Users\USER_NAME\Zomboid\mods\ZomboLust\42\media\sound\ZomboLust 2. Thanks for your feedback. This will be fixed in the next version of the mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now