Need help - Seeking some types of named NPC

Strec

Hello.

For a mod I currently dev I'll looking for some special named NPCs.

General requirements are :

• they must exist in Fallout New Vegas Vanilla
  • they must not be implicated in the main quest line (can be on other minor quests)

I need :

• cook or butchers
  • enginers

Thanks for your returns :)

Not sure exactly what you are looking for however have you considered

Genaro?

Cook Cook? (not part of the main quest but a big player anyway. Might not fit your needs)

Loyal, and/ or Jack (Boomers)

Doc Henry (Jackobstown) he is a scientist so perhaps he would also be easily able to handle some mechanics since intellegence is required for both. Not to mention his age. (experience)

Couple of cooks? in Novac tent? Shouldn't be a issue with quest etc.

BOS has many techs that could help. Leigon has the cook on the path up to see Cesar at his camp.

For rolePlay, I would prefer recruit some existing players. If I can't find my needs I'll create new NPCs to insert in the world but existing stuff is ever better for impregnation :)

I'll see the names you speak of, some are unknown for me, to much dev not enough playing :P

For rolePlay, I would prefer recruit some existing players. If I can't find my needs I'll create new NPCs to insert in the world but existing stuff is ever better for impregnation :)

I'll see the names you speak of, some are unknown for me, to much dev not enough playing :P

Check out some of these suggestions and see if they fit in your creation. There is typically someone nearby that is a cook or could be a cook and someone that is a mechanic. Take Goodsprings. Easy Pete and The Saloon owner are two options there. ( I forget her name right now). Easy Pete a prospector needs to have some repair skills and the saloon owner well runs a saloon. Not all the customers drink booze all the time. In Primm the man that runs the currior shop could be a low level mechanic and his wife a cook.. They might not be actual cooks but so long as their attributes match the level that you need (cook or mechanic) you could add those skills to them. It depends on the story and how "intense" you need their skills to be.

Give a few locations where these skills or individuals need to be (PM if you need to prevent the story from being tarnished or diminished) and I can see if i remember or can find someone that can fit the bill. This is interesting however my interpertation may be way off of your ideas...

Even the companions can be given some small boost for skills. Veronica and Raul can be mechanics where Rose can be cook. She did run a carivan and there are no fast food places on the trail.. lol.

Archived