[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

The quests worked great except for Jeannie not advancing. So what I did was just skip her and went to Alice and she had no problem giving me the next clue of what to do. Afterwards I played it again with a new game but this time I skipped Chet and Jeannie and went straight to Alice and again she had no problem giving me her clue and i was able to finish the quest.

I then played it again with a new game only this time I tried to skip Chet, Jeannie and Alice to see what would happen. Without Alice, I was unable to do anything, like it should be.

None the less, your doing a great job. it's always better to take your time and produce a great mod, than to rush it and end up with a mess.

Looking forward to testing your next update.

On the first quest line, it's linear and you can't skip anybody, It's wanted for the player having the base contacts.

On the second quest line there will be (when debugged) 2 independent branch and you can do one or other or the two with some different reacts from the attendant. 

On the first quest line, it's linear and you can't skip anybody, It's wanted for the player having the base contacts.

On the second quest line there will be (when debugged) 2 independent branch and you can do one or other or the two with some different reacts from the attendant. 

Not sure if your saying that you cant skip any body in the first quest line now or when you get it fixed you wont be able to skip any body.

So I played through the quest line again and I was able to go straight to Alice (skipping Chet and Jeannie) and she gave me her clue to the slavers camp and was able to continue through the rest of the quest line.

The second quest line works as it should and bug free.

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.5 delivered

Fixes :
  • corrected some typo bugs in topics
  • corrected the bug on Jeannie blocking the first quest line

Features :
  • Added a quest giving tips to testers
  • Mod initializing is done, may correct some bugs while advancing in main quest*
  • Camp food park done
  • After training 1 you can order slave to produce
  • Training level 2 management launched, on dev.

*When someting seems bugged while advancing in quests lines, save, quit FNV and reload to see if it is corrected. A validation is done on each load and may take max 5 seconds.

CAUTION :
After Attendant order you to have 6 slaves at training level 2 (food and drug production) make a save BEFORE order your first slaves go to work. All that is after this step can be modified and incompatible with next version.

TIP : 
I delivered in the package 'SS2KeyToForceIsK.esp'. If you use it the 'force dialog' kay is 'K', else it's 'D'. So if you use 'D' to move, activate if.

Thanks to all tester and returns.

You packed an old slavers in the download section. Its having me find a body behind the gas station, and use the teleporter to go to the old camp. Unless I missed a really drastic change. Uninstalled it twice, and used a fresh unzip its the old slavers file. I can't tell what version but it includes every thing the slavers 1 I played had, 2 mod menus, I can choose if they are blindfolded etc.

I was all happy to, started a fresh file for it, and got the message telling me the camp made zero caps, and food that day, and went wow, that is new, this one must have had a lot of stuff put in. Then I caught the you are a slaver bit as the quest kicked in during the questionnaire part of a new start, and went I hope that is the testers help guide I read about lol. Re-downloading it now

Update hasn't shown up yet, says last update Today, 04:40 AM (about the time you made the post for update .5 info) I did confirm that it is 1.37 or whatever the last version of 1, caught it on the last fresh start as it loaded all the mods in.

I wouldn't normally double post but I want there to be better odds of you seeing this sooner rather then later. You posted first one at 4 am my time so I got no idea if you will be in bed before you catch this.

Ok, I missed something on how works the uploader. When I edit the post in downloading section I have now 2 different 0.0.5 and downloader get the wrong. I'll edit this post when all will be ok.

edit : all is ok now, you can download.

Ok so I started work on this, I got to the get a doc part, I got the first one easy in Novac, but the Unsanagi quest is a pain. 

The note I got says she will go to bed at 1 am, and turn the gas on, then one hour later the gaurds should be out cold, but I come in and the yare standing acting normal. I broke down killed the guards and druged every one with the gun wich let me not get rep loss for the kills and she tells me I still have to deal with the guards.

1/ Normally at 2 AM the guards and the assistant may be unconscious so if they are not it's a bug. 

2/ If you killed the guards, the Doctor may see she's free, so it's an other bug.

I did launch a save from scratch for testing and did have no problems to make the guards unconscious, I'll start a new one to see and I'll test the kills too.

I think something is off with the version I got I just noticed it says .6 when it loads up. Also I went ahead and skiped the the second doc, and when I went to get more slaves for the farm, it crashes every time I enslave a new person. Something is defiantly busted in my save. Gonna redownload and start another fresh save latter.

It's .6 cause of the second release I've done. As I do a release I change immediately the version so when I did the release I give the last version I was working but there are just cosmetic changes in camp.

Say me what happens with a fresh start, I'll retest tomorrow, It's late here :)

Seems that 6th slave is making Crush to desktop when you try to enslave him (drugging work fine , but when you need to enslave him its CTD - always)

First 3 slaves works OK (no matter whom you enslave - i tried few different combinations) , than you enslave 2 Dr Usanagi guards - that works OK too . 

Than you get mission to enslave 6th person to work in food & drug production , and no matter whom you try to enslave , result is CTD .

BTW old mistakes (they ware in slavers1 too) with slaves changing look & gender when quick travel , and do not enter some maps (Crimson Caravan , Freeside , probably other too - all minimaps) is still existing .

Also Guards and Command - Get Naked By Locker is removing only armor , but weapon and other stuff is staying in slave inventary .

Cheers   :) 

Ok, so it's seems working as intended for you NepoznatiNN ( I precised that all after you receive the order to have 6 slaves is not finished, didn't try an enslabing after for now but I see where may be the bug ...)

Nothing to do, ever I tryed, for the changing cell problem, it seem to be a base engine bug, if the follower is not persistent (eve, if you set it permanent with NVSE) and too far from you when leving the room he don't follow. You can try this test :

• have 2 followers in the clinic and go near Usa bed. Run to the door and leave the room. 0 or 1 follower is with you 
  • have 2 followers in the clinic and go near Usa bed. Run to the door, wait the 2 followers are very near you  and leave the room. 2 follower are with you 

So the only solution is re-entering, waiting for the followers to be near and leave.

Get nude remove only armors, as intended. It's you job to remove the other items and put them in the lockers. Perhaps I'll do other orders near lockers for each sort of item

in each idea, FNV bugs, I've two other problems to solve and hanve for now no solution :

• when I move a Doctor assistant to his beacon at camp it move under the floor, don't know why, the same for doctors works well.
  • one of the two clinic guard works well with normal dialogue an forced key, the other works bad

I am glad that it was so intended , and not bug .

If that  somehow helping to you - i tried to enslave 4th & 5th slave before talking with Dr Usanagi - in that case i did have slaves but was unable to enslave Usanagis guards .

Seems that you can have 5 slaves , no matter which one .

Things you mention as problems :

-Doctor assistant seems that have same problem as Stationary Sniper Guards in mod Wasteland Defense . Maybe you could give to him some schedule - like walking between 3-4 points , working with some appliances , sitting , eating , drinking , sleeping at night ...

-2nd clinic guard is working as any other enslaved named character (although he does not have name) - 1st he talk his normal text , then goes to your mod text - so it is not bug . 

I usually enslave as 1st - Barton Thorn (man who try to trick you at Goodsprings Source) and he is working same way , so don't worry .

Cheers :)

Ahh well that eliminated my number one concern unable to get a 6th slave with out crashing. Still haven't retested from fresh save yet, will do so later, got some online gaming to attend to a weekend special is on so only able to put a few hours a day into testing this, and want to catch my mates on to make the event go faster.

Tested few times with fresh start , everything looks good . Even NPCs from Fallout 3 (i have TTW instaled) work , i have here Trinnie from Rivet City .

In rare occasion when slaves do not follow when you fast travel (teleport) you can find them in place where you started travel .

You have some flowers flying in the air , but that you can easy delete in next update .

Cheers   :)