SexoutSlavers 2 : survey on your desires and ideas about NPC slavery

Strec

Hello.

I would develop SexoutSlavers in a new version in a more immersive and roleplay way and I need to known what you think of that.

Is there any need to insert some roleplay elements in this type of mod or do you prefer to have a simple mod like I fire on a NPC, it fall asleep, I enslave it and I do what I want with him.

If this is the case, do not bother to answer anything else Sexout Slavers is sufficient.

For the others, what are the areas that are most interesting in your opinion and which are not ?

1. Difficulty to enslave an NPC :

• It must be easy or difficult ? How ?
  • It must depend on some NPC values ? Which ?
  • It must depend on some factional relations if not done by aggression ?
  • Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?)

2. Training of a new slave to break it will :

• There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved
  • It must be short or long ?
  • Training must have automatic sexual torture acts ?
  • Training must have manual sexual torture acts ?
  • Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ?

3. Camp management :

• Caps management is interesting ?
  • Food management is interesting ?
  • Employees are interesting and must have more interaction ?
  • Orders to deliver are interesting ?
  • What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ?
  • Production of food and collars/drugs should they be separated ?  

4. Slave production :

Must I keep the baby-makers ? Some dedicated slaves which are automatically inseminated and fully managed by SexoutPregnancy ?

Is the alternate method of production cloning and by genetic manipulation interesting ?

If Yes :

Must the player be able to choose sex ? With or without a little part of errors ?

Must the sex choose be fully random ?

Must the slave produced specialized ? For example a produced farmer produce more food.

Must be ova collected and cloned from any female in camp or only on dedicated slaves ?

5. Slaves jobs :

Is 'work at camp' useful ? (a slave working at camp increase the food, collars and drugs produced)

Is prostitute useful ? Are virtual prostitutes surveyors useful ?

Which new job could have slaves ?

6. Allies and enemies :

Must it be fully factional or with some exceptions on some NPC ?

Must the factional choices apply as soon as you become a slaver (activate the camp) or gradually ? If gradually, how ?

Can some NPCs become allies independently of faction relation ? If yes for which interactions ?

7. Other subjects I forgot ?

Note 1 : I'll dev the v2 version with NVSE 4 so I hope more things to be possible and easiest dev. but I can't promise all is doable :P

Note 2 : I'm not able to do any meshes, textures or animation and so I must only use what exists, Vanilla, Sexout and ZaZ.

If I found anyone wanting to help on these subjects we'll can speak of graphic improvements and animating but I have really little hope cause everyone is on Skyrim.

Thanks for your returns

Sorry for my bad english, it's hell for me to do such posts ...

Legend : Question - Responses - I'll do - I'll try to do - I'm looking at - I won't do

It must be easy or difficult ? How ?

- It must depend on your relations with characters and factions.

- Honestly I'd say this would be dependant on what/who you will want to enslave. A silly girl from the getto should be easy, but a feral ghoul very hard. Different option for me would be ranging from lies/tricks (asking someone to bring something somewhere) to drugging, to beating, to the use of maybe guns with tranquilizers for the more dangerous species about if they will be included in the target list of beeing able to enslave. I also thikn it should be hard at t he start to become a slaver yourselve. Possibly have a slaver skill. The higher skill you have the easier it is to enslave etc. Would in my opinion give the whole thing more 'schwung'.

- It'd be perfect if there were different methods of varying difficulty. If you manage to appropriately spike a friendly NPCs drink, that should make things real easy; if you try to wrestle a hostile raider to thhe groundand slap a collar on them when their strength is twice yours, that should be practically impossible.

Offer drinks to allied / neutral npcs seems to work fine but drugging your friend and putting a collar infront of the entire bar and nobody notice.. that should be fixed if we are going for some realism.

Adding darts or some mechanic for long range incapacitating seems interesting as it would also trigger a stealth gameplay.

Instant capture or 'dragging' a sleeping or unconscious npc sounds good,  (this is part of the tryout when you try to take over goodspring and put both girls KO to ensure they aren't harmed)

- Difficult. Either drugs as people have mentioned or special tranq ammo, etc. The hard part should be getting the collar on without being seen (Everyone should turn hostile when you do it)

It must depend on some NPC values ? Which ?

- Mainly on the disposition towards the player. Enemies should be harder to enslave than allies, since they have their guard up around you. Civilians should be easier to enslave than soldiers, and elite soldiers should be harder to enslave than normal troopers.

- HP, karma, strenght

- Which would basically mean it should depend on NPVCC values depending on situation. Already mentioned (relative) STR for brute force; for the spiked drik example, PER and/or INT might help the target (PER to notice the spiking, INT to notice the taste is off).

Lower karma (the more neutral, easier affected) multiplied by their highest SPECIAL or something, it would add variety in which type of drug to use on each but it would add alot of work

- I guess a Str and End check, possibly Int or Per for the drink (With varying levels of success and failure based on how well/badly you succeeded/failed) 

It must depend on some factional relations if not done by aggression ?

- This could be interesting but not perse a requirement?

- Faction should factor in where it makes sense. Offering spiked drinks? The more they trust you, the less likely they'd be to be suspicious...

can't see it working as i can aid to enslave goodsprings without NCR been wanting me dead, or other towns not caring much for what i did unless it's something mayor in the plotline, it would need alot more of rewriting and keeping track of what the player does

- Well. they'd have to be non-hostile to accept a drink from you, and you'd have to succeed in aforementioned Int/Per test 

- I'll increase general difficulty to enslave.

- Drinking will not be proposed to factions enemies or neutrals, only to friends and allies (but not to NPC you turned at allies). A test with random part will be done (will depend on some factors)

- Difficulty will be increased when aggressive enslaving. All NPC (but allies) in FOV of the target will be on alert when drug injection is done (near on sneaking or at distance) and putting collar on mezzed target will will make NPC in FOV entering in combat if you are detected. Putting collar will have a chance of failure and if fails (will depend on some factors), the target will awake immediately and attack you if detected.

- You'll be able to inject drug on distance with a special gun and special ammos produced only at camp. Injecting drug on distance  will depend on some factors.

- For all drugging actions, NPC will be able to resist to drug and make it fail (will depend on some factors).

- Once target will be enslaved, and if you have not being detected, weapons and ammos will be removed but no clothes change will be done on the new slave, collar will master the slave will so you'll return on normal relations with any NPC around without any reaction or detection of the slave. The mastering of the slave will will cease when you'll attach the slave to any beacon.

- Slaver's perk will have some levels (if I find one interest :P )

Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?)

- No, but we should be capable of having child slaves through the breeding option. As for jobs, make them work at the camp (child labor) at the cost of karma.

- I'd say no to avoid a lot of hassle.

- Unless you do a pregancy-free slavers, there's no actual reason not to allow enslaving children. I mean logically, pregant slaves result in child slaves...

- Yes

- Children will be enslavable (same conditions as any NPC) and not initially broken.
- SexoutPregnancy children will have the same broken status at the mother when first step of offspring (after baby step).
- Slaves children done by genetic manipulation will be max broken slaves at birth.

There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved

- No. NPC's must be broken.

-  I'd say some levels of beeing a slave could be added. e.g. lvl 1 doesn't do any sexacts only work, lvl 2 does allow for oral, lvl 3 does allow master to use, lvl 4 does allow others to use, lvl 5 allows everything including bondage on Zaz machines etc

- Absolutely not, this should probably be the most time consuming bit.

It must be short or long ?

- Must again depend on the disposition. Friends must be easier to break because they have been mindwrecked by the idea of being enslaved by someone they trusted.

- dependant on NPC values?

- Breaking should be necessary. Ideally, how long it takes would somehow depend on willpower, but alas, this isn't Oblivion. Possibly make it dependant on END (ability to bear physical torture) and/or INT (ability to bear mental torture).

- Loooong. With varying levels (e.g. Rebellious: Won't do anything, 

broken: Will do most things but will try to escape (At decreased working efficiency) 
Accepting: Same but increased efficiency. 
Affectionate: comes to love being a slave and works harder (etc, etc.)) 

Training must have automatic sexual torture acts ?

- Yes. A slaver should use all possible ways to break slaves.

- Yes but taken levels into account?

- Probably, yes Training must have manual sexual torture acts ? Sure 

Training must have manual sexual torture acts ?

- Yes. A slaver should use all possible ways to break slaves.

- yes, perhaps a menu of what torture act/machine to use?

- Id like to see a combination of sexual and non-sexual tortures. Ideally, how you break a slave might affect what work they'll be good at later on. Surely a designated prostitute should be more profitable if sexually broken.

yes to sex acts to add breaking faster (either player raping them or other slaves)

Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ?

-Yes. A slaver should use all possible ways to break slaves. As for children, I wouldn't torture them, but it would be nice if you could trick them into thinking of you as a fatherly figure.

- Work like farming or salvaging goods etc

ad possibility to use drugs to speed up the process or have (and maybe someone orders an addict slave that knows will need what he/she has )

non sex acts would need to first allow slaves to regenerate health, my camp so far doesn't, but beating them for breaking will seems fitting, it's not a sex paradise after all (for them)

children been automatically turned into slaves to be sold is enough for me, i rather impregnate my own slaves and have the offsprings been born and sold under slavery, the game already has implied lore of abuse specially in the legion but making it interactive on the player side would raise a lot of hate and drama imo

- Depends on what you're training them to do (If they're gonna be digging up plants they should probably practice digging up plants) 

- There will be a process to broke new slaves, with levels. Duration will depend of some factors for each slave.
- Broking slaves will be long and will depend of some factors.
- There will be possibility of automatic sexual training (not on children)
- There will be possibility of manual sexual training (not on children)
- There will be possibility of non sexual training (some on children)

3. Camp management :

Caps management is interesting ?

- Yes, but prostitutes seem to gather less to no money over time. If this isn't a bug and was intended, I would change this to a stable income and instead up some of the maintenance costs for the camp to balance it out.

- Yep :) but probably a lot of work to implement. There was a mod once that had a big slavecamp in place which had a lot of potential for 'more'slaveacts. Forgot the name though :(

Both caps and food management should be factors.

- Interesting as long as it doesn't turn into a vital play of the player's gametime

- Yes.

Food management is interesting ?

- Yes, but you get way to easily over your quota when you roam around.

I'd say yes, food and desease

Both caps and food management should be factors.

- Interesting as long as it doesn't turn into a vital play of the player's gametime

- I'd rather simplify this; You can only support as many people as you can provide food for (With a base of 5 or something and you need people working on food to increase the slave cap. Each person assigned to producing food would increase the cap by varying amounts based on affection level etc.) 

- There will be caps management.

- Prostitutes earnings will be more stable but will depend of the place they work.

- Harvesters will gather caps on corpses, depending on the items on it. Sometimes they will be killed.

- There will be food management.

- There will be manufactured items management, separately.

- You'll can sell some food you'll produce (if you have found customers).

- You'll can sell some manufactured items you'll produce (if you have found customers).

Employees are interesting and must have more interaction ?

- Yes. It would also be interesting to see the corpse harvesters. It would also be fun to gather the employees through a small series of quests instead of just buying them.

- Employee interaction sounds nice on paper, but might bloat the mod unnecessarily. Maybe it'd be best to have some key employees with more interaction (finding the right morally ambivalent doctor to employ might be a quest of its own), but leave guard grunts about as fleshed out as the next Powder Ganger/NCR Trooper/whatever.

i like the interaction i can have with the female doctor on my male player :3   but to be able to chose if i want a male or female employees for the same purposes would be a nice addition, having a certain line added to the text if they work good or satisfy the player (sexual or objective / orders) to give them extra caps or rewards

- You'll have a greater choice of employees.

- You'll be able to make the camp growing (like in wasteland defense) but the counterpart is that not all will be available at start.

- Precise choice will be possible for some employees (for example you'll be able to choice the guards you want)

- Some employees will need you to finish a quest ( for example for having doctors)

- You'll be able to have sex with all employees.

- There will be more interactions with some employees.

Orders to deliver are interesting ?

- Orders to deliver sound like a great idea, also in terms of potential for fleshing out the mod (possibly even through third-party plugins). Specialized orders (prime meat for the Ultra-Luxe) or fake orders (it's really an NCR anti-slavery sting) would be interesting.

it would force me to have males of each race if they need either children or adults of certain gender/race/species or amount

- I don't mind Orders to deliver are interesting ? Rather than 'orders' I'd like there to just be NPCs who look around and offer to buy person X for X amount based on their training, faction and stats 

- There will be orders for slaves, food and goods (when you'll have found customers).
- There will be a merchant at camp to sell food and goods to you and it will automatically sell some food and goods (when you'll have found customers).

What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ?

- Shortage of caps: The camp stops functioning untill you get out of the red.
Shortage of food: The slaves produce little to nothing due to hunger. Having them die of starvation is a nice option but I would add it as an option in MCM. Employees aren't affected because they have their income and can buy their own food.

- Sell slaves for caps to a slaver with a limit to stop getting loads of caps. No food would result in death of slaves?

- Running low on caps should loose employees (and possibly slaves they steal as compensation upon deserting); running low on food should cost slaves (surely the staff would let them starve first... or possibly chop one up to feed the others for a while).

guards not doing their duty

slaves escaping if you aren't in range (set lose by employees hijacking the computer),

camp guards trying to kill you if you haven't paid

employees running away with slaves for some quick caps to sell them

employees/slaves attacking nearby (?) towns / farms to get food

if locked correctly slaves die from starvation

- Like I said above, You need to have people working to support the slaves you have and if you don't fix it within a week or something then random slaves start getting disabled until you're lower than the cap. And if you can't pay employees then they should stop working 

- In case of shortage of caps, employees will be able to go on strike or to leave.
Generally, the less guards you'll have the more you'll have slaves escape.
- In case of shortage of food, some slaves will go to butchery. If no slaves left at camp, employees will do same as caps lacking.

Production of food and collars/drugs should they be separated ?

- Yes. This would make maintaining the camp so much more interesting.

- I would separate production of food and collars/drugs. You really just need farm animals for the former, whereas the latter would require workers of some talent (require INT or possibly even Medicine/Repair/Science).

- Yes. You should tell NPCs to produce either food or goods

- Food production and good production will be separated.
- Ability of a slave to work as food production will depend of some factors.
- Ability of a slave to work as goods production will depend of some factors.
- Several manufactured items will be produced.

4. Slave production :

Must I keep the baby-makers ? Some dedicated slaves which are automatically inseminated and fully managed by SexoutPregnancy ?

- SexoutSlavers won't depends on SexoutPregnancy and will not interact with it too much (only add a fertility token when enslaving a female).

Is the alternate method of production cloning and by genetic manipulation interesting ?

- From a potential profit standpoint, cloning sounds better anyways. Just force grow the clones to adult and if you want a farm mule or sex toy, it's not even important to teach team anything much.

Must the player be able to choose sex ? With or without a little part of errors ?

- Not unless the children made through this sex option are slaves. Giving your own sperm to the doctor would be nice too.

- Sounds interesting. your idea about 'producing' am offspring could lead to a load of quests of rich men/women placing orders with you

Player most choose which sex he/she prefers to have them(male, female, random) but if there are orders for male/females it will overwrite the player's preference only in that amount if there is none or missing some.

- No. You are the master, you choose.

- Cloning should allow choosing sex with little room for error. I mean, if cloning is possible, surely gentics must be at least as good as today's...

Must the slave produced specialized ? For example a produced farmer produce more food.

- Yes, but it must be dependend of the parents. A child made from two soldiers has better combat capabilities and can be assigned as a guard when they grow up, and a child made from two farmers will produce more food.

- specialized slaves.. well.. i guess yeah.. but them i would need breeding specialized slaves as well  :D

Must be ova collected and cloned from any female in camp or only on dedicated slaves ?

- Only from dedicated slaves. Otherwise it would get too easy.

Ovas and DNA samples should be taken automatically by the doctor as measure to ensure no diseases, mutations or finding special bonus from those slaves if there is any

- You'll be able to produce children by genetic manipulations.

- Player will be able to give sperm or ova.

- You will be able to choose sex of slaves produced (with a random part of failure and a random part of error).

- Slaves may get diseases. Care will not be free.

- Slaves will see once a day the doctor (number of slaves seeing doctor will depend of the number of doctors).

- Each male slave seeing the doctor will give sperm.

- Each female slave seeing the doctor will give ova (if ovulating and once by ovulation cycle).
- Slaves children won't be specialized at birth.

5. Slaves jobs :

Is 'work at camp' useful ? (a slave working at camp increase the food, collars and drugs produced)

- Yes, but like said before it should be seperated.

- very usefull I think and helps RP

- Totally keep 'work at camp', but make it more specialized. I already touched on how the camp should do fine with dumb farm animals for food production, but require some level of sophistication for workers in collar and drug production. Might even want to expand upon this - you likely shouldn't let slaves build your weapons, but surely the guards could use a steady supply of ammo...

Adding an extra plantation as i mentioned

Implementing more.. demanding costumers on the "quality" of the prostitute, i capture fiends and put them to work, so clients could demand / ask for someone more "sane" or less filthy.. this been shown by the quantity of costumers per day / week

FULL broken slaves could be used as guards, i do wrote in caps meaning they could be the camp's own children risen there, or slaves broken and beaten for a more cheaper payment.

same as before could be used to sent as spies to gather information or scouts, OR have them move into X town allowing you to stay or increase reputation (they could spread good word that would go against rumors or spread rumors across town that would help raise your founds or orders)

- Yes, but the income should be changed like mentioned above. I would like to have physical prostitue surveyors though.

- A main moneymaker I would say. When slaves are rented out they will be picked up and brought back by their owners. Perhaps Quest possibilities of owners loosing slaves and they need to be punished; Demand money, kill, enslaved?

- Definitely keep prostitution and maybe expand upon it. For certain establishments, it would make sense to simply have an arrangement with the proprietor, whereas in other places, you might require a pimp-guard there to make sure slaves don't just try to petition upstanding citizens for help...

- Prostitute surveyor, promoter, beastmaster or guard.

- Work, prostitution would be a big one, sell value, babymakers, spermdonors, fight in arenas?, sell drugs, make drugs.

- Slave trainers (Only those that are fully broken) Chem producers Bullet makers Builders

- Broken slaves children will be specialized by training.

Broken adult will be specialized by training, but it will be longer than children and limited.

- A specialized slave will have better earnings (for example for food and goods production or prostitution) and a better sell price.

- Harvester will remain virtual.

- Prostitutes will do sexual acts with NPCs when you will be near.
- Prostitutes surveyor will be seen (very few chance to do that cause I'm not sure of the interest).

- You will be able to rent specialized slaves (when you'll have found customers).

- More job will be available (inside and outside of camp)

6. Allies and enemies :

- Yes. Mentioned this somewhere above.

- Allies/enemies should be faction based, with traitors or borderliners where it makes sense (surely Major Steyn isn't the only rotten apple in the NCR barrel; a Sheriff Meyers might ask you to help him make a problem disappear, provided you haven't gone and turned his town hostile).

from my own point of view the NCR may hate slavers' guts but they don't go full against them due to lack of people and orders.

Must the factional choices apply as soon as you become a slaver (activate the camp) or gradually ? If gradually, how ?

- Gradually, as you grow and become more famous. I.e. getting more contracts, letting friends know of your slaver life, ...

Ideally, faction standings should change based on evidence; even the NCR shouldn't simply turn hostile unless they've seen proof of your misdeeds (enslaving people in front of NCR citizens or trafficking them through NCR territory). 

Being caught enslaving their members should turn most factions fairly quickly (though I guess someone like the Fiends might not care - "if that wimp got caught, he had it coming"). Being observed trafficking should have widely varied effects (the NCR might turn hostile forst time they catch you, while the Legion wouldn't give a shit).

- Gradually, when you actually do stuff and are seen (Like if you murder someone on thee strip you lose strip rep) 

Can some NPCs become allies independently of faction relation ? If yes for which interactions ?

- It would make sense to have non-hostile contact NPCs that could turn raider factions neutral. Surely gangs like the Vipers would be willing to negotiate working arrangements that might let them turn careless travelers into profit?

There absolutely should be NPCs that can be allies irrespective of faction relations. As I was saying, surely there's more than one rotten apple in the NCR barrel. Even if you're not on the best of terms with the Legion, some NPCs might value you as a supplier. Or how about this lady in Novac who might prove willing to sell more people off?

- Sure. Using your hookers, buying slaves, etc.

- Hate and love of the slaver by factions will be gradual depending on acts.
- BUT : I'll deliver some optional patch forcing some factions relations (sorry but I can't imagine to be a slaver and not hated by NCR)
- Some NPCs will have special thoughts about the slavery, independently of their factions (need help to establish this list)

- What also would be nice to see is the possibility of revolts from non-broken slaves.
- It would also be fun to upgrade the camp: stronger fences, guard towers, an office for the slaver, make the ground more fertile, open a mine, ...
Perhaps chances of Runaway slaves dependant on their Loyalty or  how much they are broken?
ad option for intelligent npcs to become drug makers / cultivate plants for drugs
Able to "free" slaves to hunt them down  :D
Hunt down escaped slaves, or corrupted employees
Camp 'visitors' to buy or sell slaves/drugs/food (i know the trading company is in mind, but...) to random turn hostile and try to kill the player to take over or give the player more reputation as slaver

- Camp will be upgradable.
- Slaves will be able to escape.
- You'll can retrieve escaped slaves.
- You'll can make the collars explode.
- You'll can cancel an assignment
- Some creatures will be enslavable and able to have sex with female slaves.
- You'll can have some female animals producing ovas. If done you'll have male animals of the same race producing sperm.

It must depend on your relations with characters and factions.
    Mainly on the disposition towards the player. Enemies should be harder to enslave than allies, since they have their guard up around you. Civilians should be easier to enslave than soldiers, and elite soldiers should be harder to enslave than normal troopers.
    See above.
  • Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?)
    No, but we should be capable of having child slaves through the breeding option. As for jobs, make them work at the camp (child labor) at the cost of karma.

• There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved.
    No. NPC's must be broken.
    Must again depend on the disposition. Friends must be easier to break because they have been mindwrecked by the idea of being enslaved by someone they trusted.
    Yes. A slaver should use all possible ways to break slaves.
    Same as above.
  • Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ?
    Same as above. As for children, I wouldn't torture them, but it would be nice if you could trick them into thinking of you as a fatherly figure.

3. Camp management :

Yes, but prostitutes seem to gather less to no money over time. If this isn't a bug and was intended, I would change this to a stable income and instead up some of the maintenance costs for the camp to balance it out.
    Yes, but you get way to easily over your quota when you roam around.
    Yes. It would also be interesting to see the corpse harvesters. It would also be fun to gather the employees through a small series of quests instead of just buying them.
    Haven't managed to get any orders yet :P
  • What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ?
    Shortage of caps: The camp stops functioning untill you get out of the red.
    Shortage of food: The slaves produce little to nothing due to hunger. Having them die of starvation is a nice option but I would add it as an option in MCM. Employees aren't affected because they have their income and can buy their own food.
    Yes. This would make maintaining the camp so much more interesting.

4. Slave production :

If Yes :

Not unless the children made through this sex option are slaves. Giving your own sperm to the doctor would be nice too.

No. You are the master, you choose.

Yes, but it must be dependend of the parents. A child made from two soldiers has better combat capabilities and can be assigned as a guard when they grow up, and a child made from two farmers will produce more food.

Only from dedicated slaves. Otherwise it would get too easy.

5. Slaves jobs :

Yes, but like said before it should be seperated.

Yes, but the income should be changed like mentioned above. I would like to have physical prostitue surveyors though.

Prostitute surveyor, promoter, beastmaster or guard.

6. Allies and enemies :

Yes. Mentioned this somewhere above.

Gradually, as you grow and become more famous. I.e. getting more contracts, letting friends know of your slaver life, ...

Don't really care for this one :P Do what you want with it

No, I think you asked it all very nicely. I don't know if everything I asked is possible, but it would be nice to see this in the mod.

EDIT: What also would be nice to see is the possibility of revolts from non-broken slaves.
2nd EDIT: It would also be fun to upgrade the camp: stronger fences, guard towers, an office for the slaver, make the ground more fertile, open a mine, ...

On a different note, I noticed some spelling and grammatical errors in the mod (from translating?) and would be willing to take a look at the text. Can't promise it will be perfect though.

Hiya,

First of all I'd like to applaud your daring undertaking. I hope you get it off the ground and will be able to create a fully functional updated mod!

Below my thoughts on your points on many of your questions/ideas:

• It must be easy or difficult ? How ? Honestly I'd say this would be dependant on what/who you will want to enslave. A silly girl from the getto should be easy, but a feral ghoul very hard. Different option for me would be ranging from lies/tricks (asking someone to bring something somewhere) to drugging, to beating, to the use of maybe guns with tranquilizers for the more dangerous species about if they will be included in the target list of beeing able to enslave. I also thikn it should be hard at t he start to become a slaver yourselve. Possibly have a slaver skill. The higher skill you have the easier it is to enslave etc. Would in my opinion give the whole thing more 'schwung'.
  • It must depend on some NPC values ? Which ? HP, karma, strenght
  • It must depend on some factional relations if not done by aggression ? This could be interesting but not perse a requirement?
  • Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?) I'd say no to avoid a lot of hassle.

• There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved I'd say some levels of beeing a slave could be added. e.g. lvl 1 doesn't do any sexacts only work, lvl 2 does allow for oral, lvl 3 does allow master to use, lvl 4 does allow others to use, lvl 5 allows everything including bondage on Zaz machines etc
  • It must be short or long ? dependant on NPC values?
  • Training must have automatic sexual torture acts ? Yes but taken levels into account?
  • Training must have manual sexual torture acts ? yes, perhaps a menu of what torture act/machine to use?
  • Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ? Work like farming or salvaging goods etc

3. Camp management :

• Caps management is interesting ? Yep :) but probably a lot of work to implement. There was a mod once that had a big slavecamp in place which had a lot of potential for 'more'slaveacts. Forgot the name though :(
  • Food management is interesting ? I'd say yes, food and desease
  • Employees are interesting and must have more interaction ? dunno
  • What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ? Sell slaves for caps to a slaver with a limit to stop getting loads of caps. No food would result in death of slaves?
  • Production of food and collars/drugs should they be separated ?  Not sure what this would mean

4. Slave production :

If Yes :

Must the player be able to choose sex ? With or without a little part of errors ? Sounds interesting. your idea about 'producing' am offspring could lead to a load of quests of rich men/women placing orders with you

Must the sex choose be fully random ? Dunno

Must the slave produced specialized ? For example a produced farmer produce more food. Could lead to my comment above

5. Slaves jobs :

Is 'work at camp' useful ? (a slave working at camp increase the food, collars and drugs produced) very usefull I think and helps RP

Is prostitute useful ? Are virtual prostitutes surveyors useful ? A main moneymaker I would say. When slaves are rented out they will be picked up and brought back by their owners. Perhaps Quest possibilities of owners loosing slaves and they need to be punished; Demand money, kill, enslaved?

Which new job could have slaves ? Work, prostitution would be a big one, sell value, babymakers, spermdonors, fight in arenas?, sell drugs, make drugs.

6. Allies and enemies :

My thoughts on these points. 

• It'd be perfect if there were different methods of varying difficulty. If you manage to appropriately spike a friendly NPCs drink, that should make things real easy; if you try to wrestle a hostile raider to thhe groundand slap a collar on them when their strength is twice yours, that should be practically impossible.
  • Which would basically mean it should depend on NPVCC values depending on situation. Already mentioned (relative) STR for brute force; for the spiked drik example, PER and/or INT might help the target (PER to notice the spiking, INT to notice the taste is off).
  • Faction should factor in where it makes sense. Offering spiked drinks? The more they trust you, the less likely they'd be to be suspicious...
  • Unless you do a pregancy-free slavers, there's no actual reason not to allow enslaving children. I mean logically, pregant slaves result in child slaves...

• Breaking should be necessary. Ideally, how long it takes would somehow depend on willpower, but alas, this isn't Oblivion. Possibly make it dependant on END (ability to bear physical torture) and/or INT (ability to bear mental torture).
  • Id like to see a combination of sexual and non-sexual tortures. Ideally, how you break a slave might affect what work they'll be good at later on. Surely a designated prostitute should be more profitable if sexually broken.

3. Camp management :

• Both caps and food management should be factors. Running low on caps should loose employees (and possibly slaves they steal as compensation upon deserting); running low on food should cost slaves (surely the staff would let them starve first... or possibly chop one up to feed the others for a while).
  • Employee interaction sounds nice on paper, but might bloat the mod unnecessarily. Maybe it'd be best to have some key employees with more interaction (finding the right morally ambivalent doctor to employ might be a quest of its own), but leave guard grunts about as fleshed out as the next Powder Ganger/NCR Trooper/whatever.
  • Orders to deliver sound like a great idea, also in terms of potential for fleshing out the mod (possibly even through third-party plugins). Specialized orders (prime meat for the Ultra-Luxe) or fake orders (it's really an NCR anti-slavery sting) would be interesting.
  • I would separate production of food and collars/drugs. You really just need farm animals for the former, whereas the latter would require workers of some talent (require INT or possibly even Medicine/Repair/Science).

4. Slave production :

• Looking back to part 1, If you want to dodge the child slavery bullet, I'd get rid of breeders.
  • From a potential profit standpoint, cloning sounds better anyways. Just force grow the clones to adult and if you want a farm mule or sex toy, it's not even important to teach team anything much.
  • Cloning should allow choosing sex with little room for error. I mean, if cloning is possible, surely gentics must be at least as good as today's...

5. Slaves jobs :

• Totally keep 'work at camp', but make it more specialized. I already touched on how the camp should do fine with dumb farm animals for food production, but require some level of sophistication for workers in collar and drug production. Might even want to expand upon this - you likely shouldn't let slaves build your weapons, but surely the guards could use a steady supply of ammo...
  • Definitely keep prostitution and maybe expand upon it. For certain establishments, it would make sense to simply have an arrangement with the proprietor, whereas in other places, you might require a pimp-guard there to make sure slaves don't just try to petition upstanding citizens for help...
  • I'm not sure new jobs make much sense. Maybe a conveniently done pack mule for the PC, but most jobs would be after sale to an NPC presumably and you wouldn't want to go into trying to script that...

6. Allies and enemies :

• Allies/enemies should be faction based, with traitors or borderliners where it makes sense (surely Major Steyn isn't the only rotten apple in the NCR barrel; a Sheriff Meyers might ask you to help him make a problem disappear, provided you haven't gone and turned his town hostile).
  • Ideally, faction standings should change based on evidence; even the NCR shouldn't simply turn hostile unless they've seen proof of your misdeeds (enslaving people in front of NCR citizens or trafficking them through NCR territory). 
  • Being caught enslaving their members should turn most factions fairly quickly (though I guess someone like the Fiends might not care - "if that wimp got caught, he had it coming"). Being observed trafficking should have widely varied effects (the NCR might turn hostile forst time they catch you, while the Legion wouldn't give a shit).
  • It would make sense to have non-hostile contact NPCs that could turn raider factions neutral. Surely gangs like the Vipers would be willing to negotiate working arrangements that might let them turn careless travelers into profit?
  • There absolutely should be NPCs that can be allies irrespective of faction relations. As I was saying, surely there's more than one rotten apple in the NCR barrel. Even if you're not on the best of terms with the Legion, some NPCs might value you as a supplier. Or how about this lady in Novac who might prove willing to sell more people off?

-Offer drinks to allied / neutral npcs seems to work fine but drugging your friend and putting a collar infront of the entire bar and nobody notice.. that should be fixed if we are going for some realism.

-Adding darts or some mechanic for long range incapacitating seems interesting as it would also trigger a stealth gameplay.

-Instant capture or 'dragging' a sleeping or unconscious npc sounds good,  (this is part of the tryout when you try to take over goodspring and put both girls KO to ensure they aren't harmed)

Lower karma (the more neutral, easier affected) multiplied by their highest SPECIAL or something, it would add variety in which type of drug to use on each but it would add alot of work

can't see it working as i can aid to enslave goodsprings without NCR been wanting me dead, or other towns not caring much for what i did unless it's something mayor in the plotline, it would need alot more of rewriting and keeping track of what the player does

• Can we enslave children ?

-Yes

• There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved

I will reply to all this in a way that the game itself already handles:

-yes to sex acts to add breaking faster (either player raping them or other slaves)

-ad possibility to use drugs to speed up the process or have (and maybe someone orders an addict slave that knows will need what he/she has )

-non sex acts would need to first allow slaves to regenerate health, my camp so far doesn't, but beating them for breaking will seems fitting, it's not a sex paradise after all (for them)

-children been automatically turned into slaves to be sold is enough for me, i rather impregnate my own slaves and have the offsprings been born and sold under slavery, the game already has implied lore of abuse specially in the legion but making it interactive on the player side would raise a lot of hate and drama imo

3. Camp management :

Interesting as long as it doesn't turn into a vital play of the player's gametime

same as before

i like the interaction i can have with the female doctor on my male player :3   but to be able to chose if i want a male or female employees for the same purposes would be a nice addition, having a certain line added to the text if they work good or satisfy the player (sexual or objective / orders) to give them extra caps or rewards

it would force me to have males of each race if they need either children or adults of certain gender/race/species or amount

-riots

-guards not doing their duty

** assuming their collars are checked in the computer at the camp with the camp's "tower" as detonation ratio for them:

-slaves escaping if you aren't in range (set lose by employees hijacking the computer)

-camp guards trying to kill you if you haven't paid

-employees running away with slaves for some quick caps to sell them

-employees/slaves attacking nearby (?) towns / farms to get food

-if locked correctly slaves die from starvation

-ad option for intelligent npcs to become drug makers / cultivate plants for drugs

4. Slave production :

If Yes :

Player most choose which sex he/she prefers to have them(male, female, random) but if there are orders for male/females it will overwrite the player's preference only in that amount if there is none or missing some.

specialized slaves.. well.. i guess yeah.. but them i would need breeding specialized slaves as well :D

Ovas and DNA samples should be taken automatically by the doctor as measure to ensure no diseases, mutations or finding special bonus from those slaves if there is any

5. Slaves jobs :

Adding an extra plantation as i mentioned

Implementing more.. demanding costumers on the "quality" of the prostitute, i capture fiends and put them to work, so clients could demand / ask for someone more "sane" or less filthy.. this been shown by the quantity of costumers per day / week

FULL broken slaves could be used as guards, i do wrote in caps meaning they could be the camp's own children risen there, or slaves broken and beaten for a more cheaper payment.

same as before could be used to sent as spies to gather information or scouts, OR have them move into X town allowing you to stay or increase reputation (they could spread good word that would go against rumors or spread rumors across town that would help raise your founds or orders)

6. Allies and enemies :

I am a "different" slaver when comes to this.

I would chose gradually as i increase notable NPC targets / amount of slaves, employees, orders and for who i complete those orders or who i turn into slaves.

from my own point of view the NCR may hate slavers' guts but they don't go full against them due to lack of people and orders.

in my own play i capture fiends as they are the most expendable hand in the wastelands so this should give me some credit with them or at least tolerate me as long as i keep their lesser enemies out of their sight and legion would care less about them either as long as i don't point my guns at them nor full support the ncr (this keeps the game lore restricted to my main storyline choices and not the mod's).  This way capturing npc from a faction aggressive to all earns me "neutral" points (or none) while if i raided/enslaved certain towns changed my rep with those involved (goodsprings <-> powder gangers)

-Able to "free" slaves to hunt them down :D
-Hunt down escaped slaves, or corrupted employees
-Camp 'visitors' to buy or sell slaves/drugs/food (i know the trading company is in mind, but...) to random turn hostile and try to kill the player to take over or give the player more reputation as slaver

It must be easy or difficult ? How ?

Difficult. Either drugs as people have mentioned or special tranq ammo, etc. The hard part should be getting the collar on without being seen (Everyone should turn hostile when you do it)

It must depend on some NPC values ? Which ?

I guess a Str and End check, possibly Int or Per for the drink (With varying levels of success and failure based on how well/badly you succeeded/failed)

It must depend on some factional relations if not done by aggression ?

Well. they'd have to be non-hostile to accept a drink from you, and you'd have to succeed in aforementioned Int/Per test

Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?)

Err, I wouldn't really use the features if they were there, but someone else might

There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved

Absolutely not, this should probably be the most time consuming bit.

It must be short or long ?

Loooong. With varying levels (e.g. Rebellious: Won't do anything, broken: Will do most things but will try to escape (At decreased working efficiency) Accepting: Same but increased efficiency. Affectionate: comes to love being a slave and works harder (etc, etc.))

Training must have automatic sexual torture acts ?

Probably, yes

Training must have manual sexual torture acts ?

Sure

Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ?

Depends on what you're training them to do (If they're gonna be digging up plants they should probably practice digging up plants)

3. Camp management :

Caps management is interesting ?

Yes.

Food management is interesting ?

I'd rather simplify this; You can only support as many people as you can provide food for (With a base of 5 or something and you need people working on food to increase the slave cap. Each person assigned to producing food would increase the cap by varying amounts based on affection level etc.)

Employees are interesting and must have more interaction ?

I don't mind

Orders to deliver are interesting ?

Rather than 'orders' I'd like there to just be NPCs who look around and offer to buy person X for X amount based on their training, faction and stats

What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ?

Like I said above, You need to have people working to support the slaves you have and if you don't fix it within a week or something then random slaves start getting disabled until you're lower than the cap. And if you can't pay employees then they should stop working

Production of food and collars/drugs should they be separated ?

Yes. You should tell NPCs to produce either food or goods

4. Slave production :

Must I keep the baby-makers ? Some dedicated slaves which are automatically inseminated and fully managed by SexoutPregnancy ?

Not really my thing but sure

Not really

If Yes :

5. Slaves jobs :

I'd rather separate food and goods, also prostitutes and

Slave trainers (Only those that are fully broken)

Chem producers

Bullet makers

Builders

6. Allies and enemies :

I dunno how complicated that'd be to do it for individuals, prolly just as a whole

Gradually, when you actually do stuff and are seen (Like if you murder someone on thee strip you lose strip rep)

Sure. Using your hookers, buying slaves, etc.

None that I can think of

Also, Reply system is really messed up for me >.

Sorry about that, I dunno what's up with LL for me, I can't even use tab spacing because it just stops editing the text and highlights the next page element >.<

And the advanced reply thing just flat out won't show, meaning I can't edit posts either

I just found this mod, and I love the concept have to learn a bit more about it before I can give real input, but first need to get use to this since I played oblivion before it. This is way more stable with adult mods from this site, but you can really see why some modders jumped ship to skyrim the spell system in Oblivion spoiled the crap out of me.

UPDATE:So finally got my first slave, but before that I made way too much food. Is there a way to sell it or contract it yet? the Computer mentioned contracts for food, and just getting to nipton I found a good 30 thousand or so spare food. 

Oh and is it possible to drug in combat? I never actually tried it, was using a rifle but noticed I gunned down quite a few females in the last group of vipers that were melee, didn't know if I should take a few hits with a lead pipe to test out if I could inject then or not. As some one else mentioned a trank gun would be interesting, or better yet a gun with darts of the mez drug, make them hard to produce, to limit them being over powered that way you save them for special targets. I don't know how hard that would be to program though, but I would take a few hits to the face to inject in combat as is, just didn't think of testing it till after I ran out of time to play.

Zalzany, all responses to your questions are in the support thread

No more news for now, I just move my post with my ideas here to liberate the second post for synthesizing. Continue to post your ideas :)

1. Enslaving a NPC must be hard or vicious.

Offer a drugged drink is a good option

Instant unconscious may be a good idea if done while not detected and if the surrounding NPC goes in combat alert.

Distant unconscious may be a good idea in the same conditions and must depends of NPC armor value 

2. Broking a NPC is a need, it's for me unimaginable that a NPC instantly obey all my orders

Duration of process must depend of the NPC. Shorter for a farmer than for a well-trained ranger

Automatic sexual torture seems good for me as it is for now

Manual sexual torture seems good for me as it is for now (rape the slave, what else can be done ?)

Non sexual tortures : I don't know what is possible

3. Camp management

Caps and food management is ok for me as it is, just need some balancing.

Employees must permit more interactions

Orders to deliver is for me the core of the mod  :P

Lack of foods : slaves at camp are killed and butchered while food balance is negative

Lack of caps : employees cease to work, production of food, collars and drugs cease to work.

Production of collars and drugs must be separated from production of food

4. Slave production :

My idea is to separate the mod from SexoutPregnancy, letting it do his job and letting the player to enslave offspring later. There is no need to manage this cause you can have male slaves or creatures rape female slaves when you want.

I would develop cloning and genetic manipulation independently in a more complete way than I do now to have more options.

Player must be able to say to the doctor which sex he want for fertilized ova, with a random chance of some errors

Doctor must be able to produce specialized child, its capacities increasing while growing and by training

Ova and sperm must be collected from all slaves in camp. No needs of sperm-makers or ova-makers, any slave at camp must be examined by a doctor once a day.

5. Slaves job

'Work at camp' is useful. The more worker, the more food, collars, drugs, ova, sperm.

Prostitutes are useful, prostitute surveyor are not needed, caps can go directly to camp. I would too avoid the placement of a mobile beacon for each prostitution location and manage the authorization by speaking with the boss of Establishment. 

I would develop the idea of renting some slaves

6. Allies and enemy

Depends on faction : 

As soon as you are Slaver, NCR must be enemy, I don't think any RP can be done otherwise.

For others it can be done gradually :

Violent factions (Fiends, Khan, ...) could increase for each enslavement

Standard factions (Towns, Crimson, GunRunner, Boomers, ...) can decrease gradually but drastically if you enslave their members.

In each faction, there may be 'traitors' which you can allies.

My 2 pence  :P

No problem, just ask questions about bugs or other in the support thread, you'll have responses :)

Note : second post has been modified indicating what I'll do but you can continue to post reactions.

If someone want to be a tester of the very first alphas version or help me for graphical things don't hesitate to PM me :P

Hello.

I finished the first set of quests from beginning to attendant accepting to speak with me and giving me a mission to prove myself before to be an apprentice slaver and get the keys of the camp.

I must come back to him with :

- 3 enslaved NPC

- 5 fission batteries

- 500 caps

Any more ideas to make the quest harder and longer ?

Destroy a rival slaver's caravan? Camp? Bring him a new drug from Red Rock Canyon? Any of those any good?

There will surely interactions with the Khans. For now I didn't know if I will consider them as allied or concurrent.

Enslave a specific NPC from Freeside or the Strip? 

Good idea. A customer can for example ask me to enslave someone for him. I'll think to that.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for my poor English, this is my idea:

There is a mafia in vegas, they are well equipped,  and they hunt civilians for slavers. 

Player will encounter them any where in vagas - and they will attack

If player was defeated, player will be taken to their camp and become a slave, and will be "trained" as a slave.

Player need to escape the camp with bare hand in a limit time, if failed, the player will be sold to a new master 

• It must be easy or difficult ? How ? I think it should be set on the victim's hp needs to be bellow a certain %, in another version I would just go hidden until they were messed and then I got away with it.
  • It must depend on some NPC values ? Which ? Males are harder to enslave maybe?
  • It must depend on some factional relations if not done by aggression ? No opinion, I like to play for the NCR, I don't want them killing me (maybe a off the table deal with them? like the guy at macaran?) 
  • Can we enslave children ? (note I'll never implicate children in sexual acts so what can be the interest to enslave children other than selling it ?) No opinion 

• There is no need of that, NPC are directly broken when enslaved Maybe only the females? Males doing the bondage thing was unexpected
  • It must be short or long ? Maybe it should depend on if the person is hardcore or a wimp
  • Training must have automatic sexual torture acts ? Only for females (Maybe a MCM option)
  • Training must have manual sexual torture acts ? Maybe not a must, but it wouldn't hurt if it took away a certain amount of hours
  • Training must have non sexual torture acts ? Which ? Does these acts apply to children ? Only to men and children

3. Camp management :

• Caps management is interesting ? Yes very.
  • Food management is interesting ? Yes very.
  • Employees are interesting and must have more interaction ? Yes, the employees are really cool, maybe add more like auto slavers or waste land scavengers, or have some look for clients to buy slaves
  • Orders to deliver are interesting ? Yes
  • What must happens when you lack food or caps ? You lost some slaves ? You lost some employees ? Other things ? Slaves start dying, or employees leave 
  • Production of food and collars/drugs should they be separated ?  Yes I think so

4. Slave production :

If Yes :

Must the player be able to choose sex ? With or without a little part of errors ? Yes

Must the sex choose be fully random ? No the user should have some control

Must the slave produced specialized ? For example a produced farmer produce more food. That would be cool, but not necessary 

Must be ova collected and cloned from any female in camp or only on dedicated slaves ? Any, maybe the player too?

It would be cool if you could gather semen from creatures and use it too.

5. Slaves jobs :

Is 'work at camp' useful ? (a slave working at camp increase the food, collars and drugs produced) Yes

Is prostitute useful ? Are virtual prostitutes surveyors useful ? Yes

Which new job could have slaves ? Maybe a camp slut who just bangs assigned people/animals (MCM)

6. Allies and enemies :

Must it be fully factional or with some exceptions on some NPC ? No

Must the factional choices apply as soon as you become a slaver (activate the camp) or gradually ? If gradually, how ? No (MCM maybe?)

Can some NPCs become allies independently of faction relation ? If yes for which interactions ? I think if you sell a slave to that faction your rep should increase depending on if the slave is trained or not.

It would be cool if you could gather semen from creatures and use it too.

A HQ for the player would be nice, like a player home.

Maybe a store house for food that the player can access?

More creature interaction would be nice.

Strec, thanks for the amazing work so far.  So many people have responded with good ideas I can't think of anything to add. I'm still working towards convincing Alice to give me some info (thanks for the debug tips,) but I did have a nice little farm going with v1.

I would like to offer some help if I may doing proofreading and spelling on the game text (I've noticed a few awkward phrases and spellings.)  This is something I do semi-professionally, and I'd love a chance to give something back to the LL community.

~ vv ~

Strec, thanks for the amazing work so far.  So many people have responded with good ideas I can't think of anything to add. I'm still working towards convincing Alice to give me some info (thanks for the debug tips,) but I did have a nice little farm going with v1.

I would like to offer some help if I may doing proofreading and spelling on the game text (I've noticed a few awkward phrases and spellings.)  This is something I do semi-professionally, and I'd love a chance to give something back to the LL community.

~ vv ~

You'll have a big farm in v2 :P

Every help is welcome so if some texts seems bad I will happy to have a better one to integrate. Send me your texts by PM if you want.

I'll also need a great help on writing the doc cause the final mod will be complex with many option and it's difficult for me to do long texts. Do you translate from french ? 

~ vv ~

You'll have a big farm in v2 :P

Every help is welcome so if some texts seems bad I will happy to have a better one to integrate. Send me your texts by PM if you want.

I'll also need a great help on writing the doc cause the final mod will be complex with many option and it's difficult for me to do long texts. Do you translate from french ? 

I wish I could translate from French, but I didn't do any past grade 9 (je pour le Canadian.)  I'd be glad to help with the documentation!  Feel free to PM me anything you need looked at.  I'll run back through the early stages and document what I can, but are there resource files that store the conversation/quest text that I could review? I'm not familiar with the mod structure in the Gamebryo engine.

~ vv ~

Archived