[idea] The secret lives of the Greybeards

poporaltemporal

I was playing today and noted that when talking to greybeards game lets you address them as 'Master'. This is little bit curious and was wondering if anyone know a mod or development that would use this bond? Greybeards building is rather big dungeon looking. They also pose elder in sense stronger mysterious role in Skyrim. They could make good masters for the dragonborn.

- Get the newest SD+ mod (download in SexLab section).

- Backup your saves, just in case and install it.

- Go to high Hrothgar, type in console "help collar", without "" of course.

- Find the "slave collar" added by the SD+ mod and write "player.equipitem numberID", where numberID is the ID of the collar.

- Go to any Greybeard, talk to him and chose the "I need strong hand to guide me" dialog.

- Have fun!

Btw, I recommed chosing Arngeir after the Initiation main quest, as he is the only one voiced and also has some nice comments like

" your training proceeds well dragonborn"... :)

Hmm, that sounds nice but. Even SD+ is nice it does not provide all that I would hope for. Its bit too simple. Rather would have errands and then anticipate the reward.But thank you really nice idea and perhaps will try that soon :)

I think what you're looking for is a mod that allows complex domination and ownership. To my knowledge presently, there is no such mod available.

SD is about as dominating as it get's right now. And while the ownership function is not very complex, it was undoubtedly a great deal of work to get that far, and is very refined for what it is being that the mod focuses on a very wide and broad spectrum.

Your best option is to roleplay it your own way, or make a custom npc dom, but that is a bit involved.

Your idea does have merit though, and the Greybeards would be an excellent "Dragonborn" owner faction, sending their new slave disciple on ventures to retrieve words of power, lost tomes and knowledge, and hey if you have procreation (Pregnancy) mods installed, they could even have you making little Dragonborns. (It doesn't really work that way, but hey, play however ya want. :P)

"Come Dragonborn, I will show you the power of my mighty thu'um."

Mind you, it is a bunch of old guys up there. Kinda weird in my book. But hey, I like bondage, whips, chains, and begging for more, so who am I to judge. ^_^

@aethyri hmm well domination is not really about who does it. If anyone would do mod about this perhaps they could perhaps add other npcs to the greybeard building that are not male? Perhaps paarthunax or however he is called could assume female or trangender identity at wish?

What comes in seeking the words would love it if there was way to add such domination content in seeking those words or rather that you would receive reward for finding them. Skyrim shout system is rather vague and dont love finding those words so that could increase motivation for finding them.

The dialogues show what appears to be an incomplete story arc where the DB joins the Greybeards as an apprentice or something so such a mod could be built where four old greybeards discover having a pretty young thing to boss around means they rediscover their sex drives and take advantage of a dragon shout that would go like "couple" - "group" - "orgy" in english.

Couple - closest target has sex with the shouter

Group - multiple targets have sex with the shouter (would be closest two for 3P, closest three for 4P...)

Orgy - Like group but everyone else hit by the shout would also group up, pair off or go solo.

Now as a really good trick add another dungeon or three where you are sent by the Greybeards to learn these shouts yourself and of course watch out for the shouting Draugr in those dungeons who use those shouts.

The dialogues show what appears to be an incomplete story arc where the DB joins the Greybeards as an apprentice or something so such a mod could be built where four old greybeards discover having a pretty young thing to boss around means they rediscover their sex drives and take advantage of a dragon shout that would go like "couple" - "group" - "orgy" in english.

Group - multiple targets have sex with the shouter (would be closest two for 3P, closest three for 4P...)

Orgy - Like group but everyone else hit by the shout would also group up, pair off or go solo.

Now as a really good trick add another dungeon or three where you are sent by the Greybeards to learn these shouts yourself and of course watch out for the shouting Draugr in those dungeons who use those shouts.

Hmm perhaps bit too extreme? How about shout that rather would increase arousal of targeted npcs that would increase chance of them assaulting you? There are some mods out there that add rape/assault for npcs under certain pressure.

Hmm, not sure how good you could implemented it but power to summon your last lover would also be nice. So you could basically shout (call) your last lover and they would get summoned.

Hmm, one fun thing would be to be able to call soldiers from either side of the civil war -- probably the side you choose -- say bunch of them with high arousal score -- as they don't find much of pussy in the army, even there are some females in the army since there is no ways to prevent pregnancy they would have to mean on the men -- so its kind of spells that is almost like calling for gang rape. You could use it to fight hoards of monsters/mobs or with compilation mod outside combat to rape your target or you if you were not careful with them. I play transgendered character and would love to see more poses to take my mouth and ass both :)

I am sure there are some people that disagree with me but the vanilla shouts are quite bad to use to be honest. Its not like they would do much damage and they take lot of time to come out of cooldown as well. I would not mind to have something to equip for z that is not too overpowered but useful. Be it sex or anything.

Hmm... maybe when I run out of other mods on my (very long) list. A similar thing had crossed my mind in the past (additional sex spells that extend MatchMaker), but putting this into the context of a Greybeard quest could be interesting...

WRT the thread title, maybe some hot female Greybeard initiates could be in order. Hmm... "The secret lives of the Greybeards"... I see it coming together.

Archived