Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I'd not mind a nude Pomni or Ragatha mod for this game one bit, jus'sayin :3)

Months ago, someone actually did try to commission me for a nude Pomni when I first joined in on nsfw modding; however, I only turned them down because I was inexperienced at the time. Never found out if they got it made by someone else or not.

Edited by SinsAwakening
Posted
34 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Haise Sasaki's Nude Amy mod. My most used mod by far. Amy is my favorite Sonic girl by a country mile and one of my favorite girls period, and I feel like he nailed her proportions better than anyone else. I love all the UI mods and of course the freecam mod that lets us inspect characters more closely and of course take "reference" photos, but it would all be for naught without an incredibly sexy racing roster to play as, and nobody is as cute or full of horny energy as Amy Rose!

20260427024858_1.jpg

204B1D1.JPG

20260526010052_1.jpg

20260427030731_1.jpg

(I took all these photos btw :3)

 

 

Those two last Amy photos got me acting unwise good job on them

Posted
1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said:

Months ago, someone actually did try to commission me for a nude Pomni when I first joined in on nsfw modding, however I only turned them down because I was inexperienced at the time.

 

Not gonna lie I'm kinda shocked we haven't gotten a nude Pomni yet from someone. Seeing how popular TADC is.

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 9:44 AM, SinsAwakening said:

We’re now at the 1 year anniversary of the game, and everything about it has been amazing. I’m bored again so I’m gonna ask the thread a question for this occasion.

 

Whats been everyone’s favorite mod (sfw or nsfw) since its been out?

 

 

def the calacoots riders amy/blaze jiggle mods when it comes to "sfw" mods and for nsfw the UltraHyper/JohnSS wave and tangle and whisper nude mods

Posted (edited)

Honesty I can see digital circus getting into crossworlds. They too big to ignore. 
we can get them if some one makes a call or two to them. 

Edited by lightingfist
Posted
5 minutes ago, lightingfist said:

Honesty I can see digital circus getting into crossworlds. They too big to ignore. 
we can get them if some one makes a call or two to them. 

 

That or Murder Drones, personally. Would be nice to have Jax and Pomni. And it most likely would be them if they actually do it.

Posted
1 hour ago, lightingfist said:

Honesty I can see digital circus getting into crossworlds. They too big to ignore. 
we can get them if some one makes a call or two to them. 

 

1 hour ago, Zorai said:

 

That or Murder Drones, personally. Would be nice to have Jax and Pomni. And it most likely would be them if they actually do it.

The characters need to have video game history at least.

 

TMNT has had a decent set of games in the past, SpongeBob has also had a few games, even if he didn't really *originate* from them, and the rest of the DLC are all *definitely* from video games.

 

I wanna say TADC doesn't exactly follow that pattern quite yet, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for now.

Posted
3 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

 

The characters need to have video game history at least.

 

TMNT has had a decent set of games in the past, SpongeBob has also had a few games, even if he didn't really *originate* from them, and the rest of the DLC are all *definitely* from video games.

 

I wanna say TADC doesn't exactly follow that pattern quite yet, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for now.

 

Didn't think of that till now. But are we sure that's a criteria?

I know all of these have games, but only Spongebop has anything of actual note in terms of games, imo. And TMNT hasn't had anything good since the arcade era.

 

People recognize these characters by their shows/movies before any notable game. I didn't know Evangelion had games till just now.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Zorai said:

 

Didn't think of that till now. But are we sure that's a criteria?

I know all of these have games, but only Spongebop has anything of actual note in terms of games, imo. And TMNT hasn't had anything good since the arcade era.

 

People recognize these characters by their shows/movies before any notable game. I didn't know Evangelion had games till just now.

That's actually false.

 

TMNT just had Shredder's Revenge a couple years ago, and it was a big hit. Angry Birds series was a game first, and is obviously a big hit, PAC-Man is a gaming icon, Bayonetta is massively successful, as are the Yakuza games, Mega Man is a big success even to this day, Persona keeps having hit games, Minecraft was a gaming phenomenon, Crazy Taxi World Tour is coming out next year,  Samba de Amigo Party Central came out a couple years ago, Godzilla has had a few good games here and there (I think fighting games), and the only reason NiGHTS and Puyo Puyo are in there is because they have special connections to Sonic (common NiGHTS cameos in Sonic Games and Mean Bean Machine is an official Puyo Puyo clone).

 

Not sure what you mean by "of actual note", lol. These are fairly notable, I'd say. SpongeBob was mostly known for the show, not the other way around. Literally all other DLC in there (except Godzilla and maybe Evangelion) is known for their games, not for the shows (if they even had any). Heck, I think most of these *don't* have shows or movies, lol.

Edited by ClosetOfDoom
Posted
6 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Not sure what you mean by "of actual note", lol. These are fairly notable, I'd say. SpongeBob was mostly known for the show, not the other way around. Literally all other DLC in there (except Godzilla and maybe Evangelion) is known for their games, not for the shows (if they even had any). Heck, I think most of these *don't* have shows or movies, lol.

What about Avatar? 🤔

I only know about it because of its show, I have never seen or heard of it having a game series of its own. The least I remember, to my knowledge, are crossovers/collabs with other gaming titles. What those were, I have no clue. 😓

Posted
8 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

That's actually false.

 

TMNT just had Shredder's Revenge a couple years ago, and it was a big hit. Angry Birds series was a game first, and is obviously a big hit, PAC-Man is a gaming icon, Bayonetta is massively successful, as are the Yakuza games, Mega Man is a big success even to this day, Persona keeps having hit games, Minecraft was a gaming phenomenon, Crazy Taxi World Tour is coming out next year,  Samba de Amigo Party Central came out a couple years ago, Godzilla has had a few good games here and there (I think fighting games), and the only reason NiGHTS and Puyo Puyo are in there is because they have special connections to Sonic (common NiGHTS cameos in Sonic Games and Mean Bean Machine is an official Puyo Puyo clone).

 

Not sure what you mean by "of actual note", lol. These are fairly notable, I'd say. SpongeBob was mostly known for the show, not the other way around. Literally all other DLC in there (except Godzilla and maybe Evangelion) is known for their games, not for the shows (if they even had any). Heck, I think most of these *don't* have shows or movies, lol.

 

I meant Evangelion and Avatar for the most part, and somewhat SpongeBob since a lot of people know Battle of Bikini bottom.

That's why I specifically mentioned those and not the others. As all the others are more known for their games. I should've actually specified it better, looking back at it.

 

And yeah, Evangelion does have games, just not a lot from what I seen on the wiki.

Posted
5 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Those two last Amy photos got me acting unwise good job on them

Hehe thank you 😊 Going into a solo race and taking photos is one of my favorite things to do in this game. I got tons of 'em, these are just some of my best IMO

Posted
5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Months ago, someone actually did try to commission me for a nude Pomni when I first joined in on nsfw modding; however, I only turned them down because I was inexperienced at the time. Never found out if they got it made by someone else or not.

Interesting 🤔 would love to know if it ever got made!

Posted
5 minutes ago, Zorai said:

 

I meant Evangelion and Avatar for the most part, and somewhat SpongeBob since a lot of people know Battle of Bikini bottom.

That's why I specifically mentioned those and not the others. As all the others are more known for their games. I should've actually specified it better, looking back at it.

 

And yeah, Evangelion does have games, just not a lot from what I seen on the wiki.

Avatar also had a new fighting game this year, apparently did really well, from what I hear. Also the new movie, "Avatar Aang: The Last Air Bender", that just came out this year is spectacular.

 

But yes, those three specifically, plus Godzilla, are mostly known for the movies and shows. They do still have games, though. I wanna say it's likely gotta have a game first for it to be CrossWorlds DLC.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Kushala Winds said:

What about Avatar? 🤔

I only know about it because of its show, I have never seen or heard of it having a game series of its own. The least I remember, to my knowledge, are crossovers/collabs with other gaming titles. What those were, I have no clue. 😓

It has had at least two games I know of. One from a bit ago sucked. However, the fighting game from this year was actually decent from what I hear.

Posted
3 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Avatar also had a new fighting game this year, apparently did really well, from what I hear. Also the new movie, "Avatar Aang: The Last Air Bender", that just came out this year is spectacular.

 

But yes, those three specifically, plus Godzilla, are mostly known for the movies and shows. They do still have games, though. I wanna say it's likely gotta have a game first for it to be CrossWorlds DLC.

 

I can buy that it has to at least have a game. So TADC is most likely out of the question unless they do it anyway. Which is highly unlikely.

Its fine if not anyway, there's a really good Jax and Pomni mod on GB.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

It has had at least two games I know of. One from a bit ago sucked. However, the fighting game from this year was actually decent from what I hear.


It's good, i played it. At least the fighting is. But it is bare bones with a decent story but for 30 bucks you getting what you what.
Wish we could lewd it but it all hand-drawn.
I know no one wants basically re-animate them lol

I didn't know there was conditions to this.Honesty thought sega just pulled a few favors from paramount.Since the sonic movies did so well.

Edited by lightingfist
Posted
7 hours ago, Kushala Winds said:

What about Avatar? 🤔

I only know about it because of its show, I have never seen or heard of it having a game series of its own. The least I remember, to my knowledge, are crossovers/collabs with other gaming titles. What those were, I have no clue. 😓

Most recent Avatar Legends/Avatar Quest for Balance some older titles of are Avatar the Last Airbender/Burning Earth/Into the Inferno.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Leonidas-Hakai said:

Most recent Avatar Legends/Avatar Quest for Balance some older titles of are Avatar the Last Airbender/Burning Earth/Into the Inferno.

Same Titles I know of.👍

Posted
30 minutes ago, lightingfist said:

I didn't know there was conditions to this.Honesty thought sega just pulled a few favors from paramount.Since the sonic movies did so well.

If we’re going off of Sega’s relationship with paramount due to the Sonic movies, we could say that the only reason tmnt, SpongeBob, and avatar got added were to promote recently released shows/movies, while megaman and Minecraft was from past video game crossovers.

Posted
9 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Hehe thank you 😊 Going into a solo race and taking photos is one of my favorite things to do in this game. I got tons of 'em, these are just some of my best IMO

Do share anymore you may have 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...