Ghostda Posted May 5 Posted May 5 I didn’t plan on talking here, but a mod just dropped on gamebanana featuring Colacoot’s Amy with some updates/slight tweaks: https://gamebanana.com/mods/674778 I gotta say, I really love this mod because not only is it suggestive, but Amy also has Colacoot’s take on her head design 10
IyrosX Posted May 5 Posted May 5 Im surprised I havent seen any Golden Bikini mod drop *wishes to see a golden bikini Sage* 1
evanburguer6767 Posted May 5 Posted May 5 im just missing maria robotnik, i guess when the complete nude mod releases she'll be added as a complement for both title screen and render pack 1
Guest Posted May 5 Posted May 5 5 hours ago, Ghostda said: I didn’t plan on talking here, but a mod just dropped on gamebanana featuring Colacoot’s Amy with some updates/slight tweaks: https://gamebanana.com/mods/674778 I gotta say, I really love this mod because not only is it suggestive, but Amy also has Colacoot’s take on her head design I’m lowk gonna use this over Riders Amy for Extreme Gear Edition lmao
evanburguer6767 Posted May 6 Posted May 6 Here it is, requesting to port these assets to the game, includes over 12 new title screens, and a complete new render pack, including alternative costumes renders for main cast and additional renders for some other mods, stay tuned, perhaps i upload assets to enhance the lewdworlds mod to make it more accurrate. It would be great if mod configs on bluestar manager be used, since its a LOT of material. UI OVERHAUL ASSETS.rar 2
evanburguer6767 Posted May 6 Posted May 6 also will upload more renders from latest mods, cause we need them all
Catnatic Posted May 6 Posted May 6 On 4/1/2026 at 9:33 AM, Catnatic said: Tails' feet should look like the one on the right. On 2/23/2026 at 3:09 PM, Catnatic said: There's also this guy, Sonic-Ray, on DeviantArt (of course) who made quite a lot of paw edits for Sonic characters, and I'd say they're definitely how I'd imagine these characters' feet to look like: I'm starting to get the appeal of barefooted Sonic characters, and I think them having cartoony animal paws help with that. I'm still going to keep the shoes and gloves on my models to reduce the workload though, not to mention their accessories are complementary to their designs anyway. I just want the boys to have their junk naturally visible while have the girls as casually naked as the guys. Here's some more anthro feet from Adam Bryce Thomas: New DC X Sonic the Hedgehog comic just dropped and it gave us a delightful reference of what the characters' feet look like if they're actually paws: (This isn't actually Tails himself, but still!) 3
Zorai Posted May 6 Posted May 6 51 minutes ago, Catnatic said: New DC X Sonic the Hedgehog comic just dropped and it gave us a delightful reference of what the characters' feet look like if they're actually paws: (This isn't actually Tails himself, but still!) Honestly all amazing examples. Shame you wont be doing feet options but its perfectly valid reason regardless. While I don't agree with only three toes on that official example, since I think four works best. Its still better then blobs that's for sure.
z3nz3nzen Posted May 6 Posted May 6 this is like, a pretty huge task so i dont really see it ever happening, but i think itd be cool if one day, we could have nude female mods replacing all the male characters in the game, not with like genderbent versions of characters, but tons of other sonic characters like marine, trip, classic amy, sally, nicole, jewel, lanolin, hell, maybe even more obscure ones like hope or gold. i dont really expect this to happen, but i figured it doesnt hurt to toss the idea out there 1
N A P O L I -- T A N Posted May 6 Posted May 6 13 hours ago, evanburguer6767 said: ALMOST COMPLETE Is this some kind of UI mod or something?
evanburguer6767 Posted May 6 Posted May 6 2 hours ago, N A P O L I -- T A N said: Is this some kind of UI mod or something? raw assets, someone needs to port them
Guest Posted May 6 Posted May 6 (edited) On 5/6/2026 at 5:59 AM, NuttyUwO said: I wish if somebody make all title texts to be lewd as a mod And I wish someone would dub the rival interactions and replace them with suggestive interactions (“I know how to handle the curves” isn’t suggestive enough for me lmao) Edited May 8 by Sensual Sage
asdf732 Posted May 7 Author Posted May 7 Honestly yeah with how some people were talking here I thought modders wanted to post here but got discouraged because of UI mods, and now nobody's posting even if we have a separate thread for that now. 2
senkougami Posted May 7 Posted May 7 2 hours ago, Sensual Sage said: Ngl it’s been real quiet on here today tooooo quiet... Something is up >.> 1
BadAnG3LB0Y Posted May 7 Posted May 7 26 minutes ago, senkougami said: tooooo quiet... Something is up >.> arle better be in the kitchen lol
ClosetOfDoom Posted May 7 Posted May 7 Guys, everything is fine. They just quieted down because all they were posting were UI mods. Now that they've been told to pist those elsewhere, it finally have this place a chance to breathe. The posts will be less frequent here, but that's okay. At least they will be more interesting and focused, rather than all over the place and mostly art dumps for decal ideas. 5
Darkzero3802 Posted May 7 Posted May 7 There are plenty os us still here. Just many lurking about waiting to see whats next to be done and hoping their requests are done. Bombarding modders with 50 million requests wont yield results lol.
Nekolin Posted May 7 Posted May 7 Lurking as always for me. Not gonna nag about mods and how quiet it is so on.
ClowningForTheClussy Posted May 7 Posted May 7 I am just watching daily there's not really anything interesting about me I would share I'm just here watching seeing for any new mods from all the lovely and amazing modders
SpookerI Posted May 7 Posted May 7 On 5/6/2026 at 9:11 AM, evanburguer6767 said: Here it is, requesting to port these assets to the game, includes over 12 new title screens, and a complete new render pack, including alternative costumes renders for main cast and additional renders for some other mods, stay tuned, perhaps i upload assets to enhance the lewdworlds mod to make it more accurrate. It would be great if mod configs on bluestar manager be used, since its a LOT of material. UI OVERHAUL ASSETS.rar 409.41 MB · 2 downloads I'm gonna port it. Probably will take a couple of days though. Also gonna try to make it BlueStar Manager compatible. 1
Kaziko34 Posted May 7 Posted May 7 Is there a "finished" Version of this mod yet? haven't seen/heard any updates either. 3
evanburguer6767 Posted May 7 Posted May 7 the goat hentaur just uploaded the mod, now the game is quite perfect bruh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now