Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted

I remembered someone mentioned a "genie rouge" or smth like that a few pages ago
Can anyone tell me whos making / made that mod

Posted
On 11/2/2025 at 4:40 AM, strawberrycakes100 said:

A pretty thicc miku that has a focus on the butt and hips! Planned features is adding jiggle physics, bigger boobs and different outfits and non squish. Since I quite enjoy making models and outfits in blender.
A lot of people have dm'd me asking for an update so rather than waiting for me to learn how the physics works...I'll release a v1 that's a non jiggle physics(sure some people would want that anyway~)
Enjoy and limme know if you spot any problems (Clipping will happen due to her size but as I played I didn't find many clipping.)
The files are lighter and vanilla. Lighter has an adjusted skin tone to match the nude skin and vanilla keeps her face color the same as vanilla which is pinkish/peach but it'll clash with her nude body.

Credits:

Haise Sasaki: Base Body, Outfit, Nude Body Texture
PinkSloot: Model Creation Assistance. Check her out on twitter/X! 

UPDATED WITH JIGGLE VERSIONS.
Look at my profile and find my post that explains which one does what and the bug fix. TLDR ex = more jiggles. Simple = Tame

Miku 10.png

Miku 4.png

Miku 5.png

miku 2.png

Miku 3.png

Miku 9.png

MikuTHICCVanillaColors_P.zip 991.74 kB · 83 downloads MikuTHICCLighter_P.zip 2.86 MB · 68 downloads

Miku Lighter Jiggles EX.zip 3.26 MB · 89 downloads Miku Lighter Jiggles simple.zip 3.26 MB · 70 downloads

Please @evanburguer6767 Make a render of this Miku, she's really good. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, Lanolin said:

I remembered someone mentioned a "genie rouge" or smth like that a few pages ago
Can anyone tell me whos making / made that mod

You mean Gypsy Rouge by NooNoods?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ItsMattySS said:

Just remember that try to make Frenni with good detail cause the last one here legs was a bit usynchronized

 

like this: that tiny upper legs didn't match with her hips maybe it can be fixet with your style into 2.0 Frenni version 🧸

Skärmbild 2026-05-24 133728.png

I would fix this in my version of it. Don’t expect it any time soon; she’s low on the priority list.

As of now, it’s:

Goro - Fexa

Nights - Type 0

Miku - Frenni

Rouge - Marie

Amy - Chiku

Edited by SinsAwakening
Posted
On 11/2/2025 at 3:40 AM, strawberrycakes100 said:

A pretty thicc miku that has a focus on the butt and hips! Planned features is adding jiggle physics, bigger boobs and different outfits and non squish. Since I quite enjoy making models and outfits in blender.
A lot of people have dm'd me asking for an update so rather than waiting for me to learn how the physics works...I'll release a v1 that's a non jiggle physics(sure some people would want that anyway~)
Enjoy and limme know if you spot any problems (Clipping will happen due to her size but as I played I didn't find many clipping.)
The files are lighter and vanilla. Lighter has an adjusted skin tone to match the nude skin and vanilla keeps her face color the same as vanilla which is pinkish/peach but it'll clash with her nude body.

Credits:

Haise Sasaki: Base Body, Outfit, Nude Body Texture
PinkSloot: Model Creation Assistance. Check her out on twitter/X! 

UPDATED WITH JIGGLE VERSIONS.
Look at my profile and find my post that explains which one does what and the bug fix. TLDR ex = more jiggles. Simple = Tame

Miku 10.png

Miku 4.png

Miku 5.png

miku 2.png

Miku 3.png

Miku 9.png

MikuTHICCVanillaColors_P.zip 991.74 kB · 83 downloads MikuTHICCLighter_P.zip 2.86 MB · 69 downloads

Miku Lighter Jiggles EX.zip 3.26 MB · 90 downloads Miku Lighter Jiggles simple.zip 3.26 MB · 70 downloads

where can i find a nude version of this mod?

Posted
1 hour ago, sadfasdfasdf234 said:

where can i find a nude version of this mod?

I forget specifically what page it was, but it there is a completely nude Miku I use that has no clothes and bigger breasts.

Posted
9 hours ago, Cool77 said:

Please @evanburguer6767 Make a render of this Miku, she's really good. 

 

5 hours ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

 

Would absolutely like if there was also one for this variant.

Screenshot2026-04-08234047.png.2fbfaf32f30d2fed2fd2395bae952bb1.png

Please use the UI thread for these requests.

Posted
38 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Yeah, Fexa will definetly be the hardest to make seem natural, and it’s all because of Goro's broad shoulders.

 

image.png.4d1620c6b56aeea5e433daf3a19f61cb.png

 

Screenshot2026-05-24233909.png.81f8d66446c777aae2e8f66a27d31bba.png

So far it looks great, like the others will also have variants?

Posted
8 hours ago, N A P O L I -- T A N said:

So far it looks great, like the others will also have variants?

Yes like the others she’ll have the bikini and nude variants

Posted
48 minutes ago, evanburguer6767 said:

damn hang on, send requests to ui thread

Okay, sorry for bothering you, I'll do that 😊😊

Posted
11 hours ago, sadfasdfasdf234 said:

is that the mod? can you make a link for it?

Here's the file. I don't know if there should be with the other downloads, since the mod from what I know is unfinished I think, and also probably would need permission from the original creator. 

Busty Miku Naked.zip

Posted
14 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Yeah, Fexa will definetly be the hardest to make seem natural, and it’s all because of Goro's broad shoulders.

 

image.png.4d1620c6b56aeea5e433daf3a19f61cb.png

 

Screenshot2026-05-24233909.png.81f8d66446c777aae2e8f66a27d31bba.png

Because of the way Fexa’s skeleton is, jiggle physics are ok, but no hair physics unfortunately 

Posted
5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Because of the way Fexa’s skeleton is, jiggle physics are ok, but no hair physics unfortunately 

Quick question, how are you going to handle the animations that include Majima's hat? When going over boost in a car he holds onto his hat, as well as a few others, but Fexa's model doesn't have a hat; so, will you make her a hat for such animations & the other alts or just have her grab onto the air?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kushala Winds said:

Quick question, how are you going to handle the animations that include Majima's hat? When going over boost in a car he holds onto his hat, as well as a few others, but Fexa's model doesn't have a hat; so, will you make her a hat for such animations & the other alts or just have her grab onto the air?

Being honest, after testing her with Goro’s animations, I don’t like how awkward they make her look, and she’s giving me a lot of trouble, so I’ll just change who she goes over.

Any suggestions would be considered.

Edited by SinsAwakening
Posted
34 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Being honest, after testing her with Goro’s animations, I don’t like how awkward they make her look, and she’s giving me a lot of trouble, so I’ll just change who she goes over.

Any suggestions would be considered.

Not that I could tell you where to find them or how to do it, but apparently you COULD transfer over other characters' animations

Posted
1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said:

Being honest, after testing her with Goro’s animations, I don’t like how awkward they make her look, and she’s giving me a lot of trouble, so I’ll just change who she goes over.

Any suggestions would be considered.

there arent many humanoid characters so I think you should just still port her over goro, or maybe nights? I know you mentioned putting type 0 over nights but maybe she can be an alt skin for miku, if you do end up modding frenni over miku? a double package type thing. another reason to continue porting it over to goro or maybe nights would be theres mods for the other sonic females that people might not want to replace? I feel as if tho so long as the models get modded in for the frenni girls thats good enough, that the anims are lower on the priority list in a way. That and apparently theres a way to mod in custom anims to characters too so maybe that can be done in the future anyway. What about megaman and proto? could those work for the model swaps?

Posted
26 minutes ago, sadfasdfasdf234 said:

there arent many humanoid characters so I think you should just still port her over goro, or maybe nights? I know you mentioned putting type 0 over nights but maybe she can be an alt skin for miku, if you do end up modding frenni over miku? a double package type thing. another reason to continue porting it over to goro or maybe nights would be theres mods for the other sonic females that people might not want to replace? I feel as if tho so long as the models get modded in for the frenni girls thats good enough, that the anims are lower on the priority list in a way. That and apparently theres a way to mod in custom anims to characters too so maybe that can be done in the future anyway. What about megaman and proto? could those work for the model swaps?

I’ll try one more time with Goro and if I’m still not satisfied, I’ll do Type 0 first and then Fexa later

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...