Guest Posted May 18 Posted May 18 hey guys i got into using blender recently. is this model any good?
SinsAwakening Posted May 18 Posted May 18 20 hours ago, DDRay said: I know the chances are slim, but would it be possible for a version without the nips? (And pussy, but that looks harder to remove) Maybe if I was more experienced with blender, but as of now no
ScoutTheSaneless Posted May 18 Posted May 18 1 hour ago, kayussy said: hey guys i got into using blender recently. is this model any good? Those models look great! Is that a futa Arle or am i trippin?
evanburguer6767 Posted May 18 Posted May 18 almost every menu asset is done, theres only missing the extra menu tab 5
ScoutTheSaneless Posted May 18 Posted May 18 2 hours ago, kayussy said: hey guys i got into using blender recently. is this model any good? Also, will there be downloads when theodels are ready? 1
Unkwn37 Posted May 18 Posted May 18 1 hour ago, evanburguer6767 said: almost every menu asset is done, theres only missing the extra menu tab Where can we get the actual pictures? So good to just have them in game in mod only
Future Tails Posted May 18 Posted May 18 On 5/15/2026 at 9:04 PM, Catnatic said: Not my top priority but I might do a revealing version of her outfit, or straight up nude with her canonical proportions one day. I do like how you make your models as canonically as possible. I also just like how your models look in general. 2
rizaadon007 Posted May 18 Posted May 18 11 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: Those models look great! Is that a futa Arle or am i trippin? i think they're going for femboy arle. futa would also include the pussy, but i can't tell if it's there from just that pic, lol. models do look great tho!
evanburguer6767 Posted May 18 Posted May 18 10 hours ago, Unkwn37 said: Where can we get the actual pictures? So good to just have them in game in mod only i actually made them, soon im sending the raw and the normal assets 1
Guest Posted May 18 Posted May 18 1 minute ago, kurokoi1 said: ...i need to say it? Why November out of all months 🥀
SinsAwakening Posted May 18 Posted May 18 24 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said: ...i need to say it? How do we not have a female tails mod like this? 2
DDRay Posted May 18 Posted May 18 27 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said: ...i need to say it? I like everything about it... except the humanoid feet. That spoils it for me.
SinsAwakening Posted May 19 Posted May 19 After about a week, my first mod is now somewhat finished enough to play! No jiggle physics added yet, but when I figure out how to do it, I will update it. 6
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted May 19 Posted May 19 3 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: After about a week, my first mod is now somewhat finished enough to play! No jiggle physics added yet, but when I figure out how to do it, I will update it. gonna use this alongside the Hue hue hue trick sound mod lol
asdf732 Posted May 19 Author Posted May 19 13 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: After about a week, my first mod is now somewhat finished enough to play! No jiggle physics added yet, but when I figure out how to do it, I will update it. I gotta step up with my Sally mod. 1
edendowner Posted May 19 Posted May 19 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: After about a week, my first mod is now somewhat finished enough to play! No jiggle physics added yet, but when I figure out how to do it, I will update it. Dumb question, but what's it over?
ClosetOfDoom Posted May 19 Posted May 19 2 hours ago, edendowner said: Dumb question, but what's it over? Take a wiiiiild guess, lol.
SinsAwakening Posted May 19 Posted May 19 4 hours ago, edendowner said: Dumb question, but what's it over? It’s over Metal Sonic. I’ll make one over the ai skin later 1
edendowner Posted May 19 Posted May 19 5 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Take a wiiiiild guess, lol. But I'm asking for clarification. Can never be too sure when you're autistic and specifics aren't mentioned. 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: It’s over Metal Sonic. I’ll make one over the ai skin later Alright, cool. 1
SinsAwakening Posted May 19 Posted May 19 9 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: After about a week, my first mod is now somewhat finished enough to play! No jiggle physics added yet, but when I figure out how to do it, I will update it. My dumbass sent the wrong version. New one uploaded with properly positioned animations.
evanburguer6767 Posted May 19 Posted May 19 hey everyone, here it is, menu overhaul ready to port, if someone wants to add it ingame, the folders are already in order. UI overhaul 2.rar 6
Guest Posted May 20 Posted May 20 17 minutes ago, evanburguer6767 said: i figured out how to import adult sage to blender lol Now we’re talking lol
goku135 Posted May 20 Posted May 20 On 5/19/2026 at 10:29 AM, evanburguer6767 said: hey everyone, here it is, menu overhaul ready to port, if someone wants to add it ingame, the folders are already in order. UI overhaul 2.rar 20.9 MB · 1 download Hi 👋 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now