Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Just FYI, it's a femboy mod, not a female mod. Figured y'all oughtta know since males get no love here, lol.

Can you share a screenshot?

Posted

Oh nvm, I didn’t see the video right away 

Posted
3 hours ago, Unkwn37 said:

I don't understand it? Is this like trans rouge or something?

No, it's a male version of Rouge who likes to feel feminine, while still remaining male.

Posted

@hentaursenpai The Lewd Vanilla Crosstalk Render mod hasn’t been working for me at all today. I’ve tried enabling it in bluestar and dragging the files into either the paks folder or the mods~ folder. Neither of those worked

Posted
On 3/19/2026 at 7:32 PM, Catnatic said:
On 3/17/2026 at 12:22 PM, Catnatic said:

Don't worry, those pesky blue shorts will be gone soon enough.

Once the game gets updated so I can extract the model, that is.

image.png.fb51abe78815925e3530820558f48ca9.pngimage.png.27ccc625cbf349582c8f0346d76df8b7.png

So here's that blasted blue shorts she's wearing. She might as well not wear a skirt at all then.

image.png.f2280039cc26641039486c4546231f3e.pngimage.png.13cf3742c9d2d4672435ba8332f8dec0.png

So let's turn that into a pair of panties, shall we? Suits her look, doesn't it?

image.png.04af5fa099c2bd4c43fadf1bac46ee6f.pngimage.png.1c69bf646e35144d011f5da77a5e1c96.png

If the blue colouring isn't doing it for you, here's one in vanilla flavour.

image.png.3f2eea0e06e096d58934c9a60b198fd8.pngimage.png.1c037b819334030d38ab09a3544e0251.png

Though her panties doesn't contrast as well anymore...unless she's wearing her skirt again!

image.png.d29c0131daa74b95f97f3694e3e27e67.pngimage.png.d962c53cea78bc2042594f5025b30758.png

But let's be honest, this is what most of you really want: Arle going commando!

image.png.401ad23f8dad27cb228617fe6b0b656a.pngimage.png.0b1c5fa0b3cc73b6b10cc40c470529ad.png

Two months should be plenty enough time for me to edit her model as it usually takes me a full week of dedication to finish a nude model, but I want to work on my other mods first in the meantime so I'll be postponing this until Arle is close to becoming playable in May.

 

Also, here's the original stamps if someone wants to have a shot at editing them:

UI_Stamp_Extnd18_01.png.9c1321bef439a6b73a2e349d2fcee682.png

I can do Sketchog style since that's an easy art style to edit, but for these ones, I think someone with proper art skills could do them better than me.

I better get back to work on Arle now.

image.png.b599ef0234f8a0d3475d9c785be7a47a.pngimage.png.3b995abc8f369b368a540227618771d0.png

Posted
9 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I better get back to work on Arle now.

image.png.b599ef0234f8a0d3475d9c785be7a47a.pngimage.png.3b995abc8f369b368a540227618771d0.png

okay but what about nude with only the cape
or just panties and maybe a training bra or something

Posted
1 hour ago, senkougami said:

okay but what about nude with only the cape
or just panties and maybe a training bra or something

Too many different preferences to fill them all. We will get what we get.

Posted
12 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I better get back to work on Arle now.

image.png.b599ef0234f8a0d3475d9c785be7a47a.pngimage.png.3b995abc8f369b368a540227618771d0.png

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

 

Those empty eyes with that expression remind me of a doujin.....

Posted
2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Too many different preferences to fill them all. We will get what we get.

fair, we (I) shouldn't get greedy >////>

Posted
4 minutes ago, senkougami said:

fair, we (I) shouldn't get greedy >////>

indeed, best to wait for the panties/bottomless mods first before requesting aditional stuff, since cat actually showed that off way earlier.

Posted
On 4/5/2026 at 9:11 PM, sentinel_9090 said:

 

811741347781672961.webp

Don't get me wrong, I like the thicc miku mods as much as the next guy, but damn I really thought we would have gotten a bbw miku mod by now:classic_sad:

Posted
On 1/23/2026 at 7:48 PM, Coolified Gaming said:

Ok so I'm looking for a mod for self actualization purposes. Think someone could turn this into a mod?

Crossworlds Miku

I search at least once a week for a bbw miku mod, at this point I think it's never gonna happen

Posted
21 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I better get back to work on Arle now.

image.png.b599ef0234f8a0d3475d9c785be7a47a.pngimage.png.3b995abc8f369b368a540227618771d0.png

Vanilla as it may be, I'll be looking forward to the white panties + skirt version if you can, as I plan to play her on an Extreme Gear. It'll make for some great action shots.

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2026 at 9:31 PM, Catnatic said:

I better get back to work on Arle now.

image.png.b599ef0234f8a0d3475d9c785be7a47a.pngimage.png.3b995abc8f369b368a540227618771d0.png

Did more work on Arle today. It may not look much different from last time but I was cleaning up her topology and merging vertices.
Her waist wasn't connected to her legs before, but now it is so here's a full body shot:

image.png.d32f76ae71d4426f75e0ac4a7e92a2b4.pngimage.png.b7d3d4b088649447f5e04bad41fd5769.pngimage.png.c586b15b00d1c800c56cf52ac18ab481.pngimage.png.ebcf22ec91a90de58eff099411a715a7.png

Next thing would be to develop her breasts, add in the nipples, give her a belly button, open up her pussy, edit her texture maps, then refine her weight painting if needed, and the nude mod should be ready two weeks ahead if I'm able to keep up my pace.

 

16 hours ago, senkougami said:

okay but what about nude with only the cape
or just panties and maybe a training bra or something

The cape is going to look off without it being connected to the shoulder pads, but I can do a variation without the chest plate at the very least.

I could do panties only since it would be there anyway with the upskirt variation. Training bra is a maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

 

Edit: Speaking of variations, here's an idea I could do:

Everything stays on except for shirt and shorts.

image.png.0279603e7b1084d4ecdc9ee199e22435.png

Edited by Catnatic
Posted
48 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

Did more work on Arle today. It may not look much different from last time but I was cleaning up her topology and merging vertices.
Her waist wasn't connected to her legs before, but now it is so here's a full body shot:

image.png.d32f76ae71d4426f75e0ac4a7e92a2b4.pngimage.png.b7d3d4b088649447f5e04bad41fd5769.pngimage.png.c586b15b00d1c800c56cf52ac18ab481.pngimage.png.ebcf22ec91a90de58eff099411a715a7.png

Next thing would be to develop her breasts, add in the nipples, give her a belly button, open up her pussy, edit her texture maps, then refine her weight painting if needed, and the nude mod should be ready two weeks ahead if I'm able to keep up my pace.

 

The cape is going to look off without it being connected to the shoulder pads, but I can do a variation without the chest plate at the very least.

I could do panties only since it would be there anyway with the upskirt variation. Training bra is a maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

 

Edit: Speaking of variations, here's an idea I could do:

Everything stays on except for shirt and shorts.

image.png.0279603e7b1084d4ecdc9ee199e22435.png

 

I love her soulless, dead eyes. /s

 

Jokes aside, this is looking great so far! Since she's human, will there be a barefoot version? I can live without one, but I thought I'd ask since she's not a anthro. Regardless, I cant wait.

I do wanna ask though. Why are her eyes like that? Is that just how her model is without lighting?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...