senkougami Posted May 9 Posted May 9 (edited) 11 hours ago, asdf732 said: jesus christ that looks horrifying, good luck dude I think that model is haunted. Sometimes Blender just be like that, though. Still better than I can do at the moment. Reminds of that old life-sized sally doll some dude made with a skeleton in it. Memory serves it was actually one of those model skeletons you'd see in a biology classroom, but it still looked real enough with the grainy photo quality of the time to make people think it was real. FR tho that would probably do numbers as a creepypasta. Almost tempted to ask for a mod with it still looking like that to prank a friend of mine later -w- Edited May 9 by senkougami wanted to clarify i mean no offense or mockery
asdf732 Posted May 9 Author Posted May 9 19 minutes ago, senkougami said: FR tho that would probably do numbers as a creepypasta. Lol yeah weird ass model stuff always gets super creepy lol, it's also the basis of that Serverblight creepypasta thing in tf2. 1
senkougami Posted May 9 Posted May 9 14 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Lol yeah weird ass model stuff always gets super creepy lol, it's also the basis of that Serverblight creepypasta thing in tf2. Shit I haven't thought about serverblight in a minute. But imma be real with you, the creepiest model distortions are always the accidental ones. Man-made horrors are great and all, but when you genuinely don't know how tf u got here, then it's special. Anyways fr maybe keep a copy of the messed up model and make a "monster-fucker" edition for October or something, could be a fun bit
asdf732 Posted May 9 Author Posted May 9 Anyhow, joining the model parts one by one seemed to work, it's really just joining the vest together with the whole thing sorta breaks it. If I join the vest to the rest of the model this is what I get Spoiler btw in the meantime I managed to make her breasts smaller 💪 Spoiler 4
strawberrydoe Posted May 9 Posted May 9 Lol horrors aside, that looks great! I love the smaller breasts for her, it looks really good, much closer to her canon design. 3
Zorai Posted May 9 Posted May 9 2 hours ago, asdf732 said: Anyhow, joining the model parts one by one seemed to work, it's really just joining the vest together with the whole thing sorta breaks it. If I join the vest to the rest of the model this is what I get Hide contents btw in the meantime I managed to make her breasts smaller 💪 Hide contents Honestly so far, this is a really good Sally model. Its close to her canon body while also being a bit more realistic with it. 1
asdf732 Posted May 9 Author Posted May 9 2 hours ago, Zorai said: Honestly so far, this is a really good Sally model. Its close to her canon body while also being a bit more realistic with it. Thanks! I'm not a fan of big titties on Sonic characters that don't have them, so I really wanted to do that. Glad you like it too! 2
Pichulaoscense69 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 On 4/27/2026 at 10:13 AM, GuyIncognito383 said: New mod! Replaces Amy's render with custom nude art by Hbell/ClayMareDoll, commissioned by me! Includes small and big booba variants. And of course the raw artwork for your spank banks, enjoy! someone, PLS make more renders like this one for the other characters, i would love that 5
Guest Posted May 9 Posted May 9 49 minutes ago, Pichulaoscense69 said: someone, PLS make more renders like this one for the other characters, i would love that I’d do it but I’m not too fast when it comes to finishing artwork lol
Pichulaoscense69 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 12 minutes ago, Sensual Sage said: I’d do it but I’m not too fast when it comes to finishing artwork lol It doesnt matter if you do it slowly, i would still apreciate it
Guest Posted May 9 Posted May 9 18 minutes ago, Pichulaoscense69 said: It doesnt matter if you do it slowly, i would still apreciate it Then I guess I’d start with Sage but I’d just need a good pose (I’m not usually good at coming up with unique poses)
Unkwn37 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 39 minutes ago, Sensual Sage said: Then I guess I’d start with Sage but I’d just need a good pose (I’m not usually good at coming up with unique poses) Maybe a shot of her looking back at the Point of view? Like if she were in the middle of floating away then had her attention grabbed by the POV? 2
Guest Posted May 9 Posted May 9 36 minutes ago, Unkwn37 said: Maybe a shot of her looking back at the Point of view? Like if she were in the middle of floating away then had her attention grabbed by the POV? Maybe while also lifting her ass with her fingertips?
GuyIncognito383 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 8 hours ago, Pichulaoscense69 said: someone, PLS make more renders like this one for the other characters, i would love that The artist behind this render accepts commissions and their prices are very affordable, so feel free to commission more art by them if you'd like! I'll DM you their Discord info, you can tell them you got it from me. 2
GuyIncognito383 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 15 hours ago, asdf732 said: Anyhow, joining the model parts one by one seemed to work, it's really just joining the vest together with the whole thing sorta breaks it. If I join the vest to the rest of the model this is what I get Hide contents btw in the meantime I managed to make her breasts smaller 💪 Hide contents This is some goodness! We love new members of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee in Crossworlds! 2
edendowner Posted May 10 Posted May 10 Goddddd, I don't know where @hentaursenpai got that green adult sage mod but I'd LOVE to have it over AI sage, genuinely
senkougami Posted May 10 Posted May 10 2 hours ago, edendowner said: Goddddd, I don't know where @hentaursenpai got that green adult sage mod but I'd LOVE to have it over AI sage, genuinely it's not actually green, it's the rainbow aura effect on the board making the cyan color look green, i think someone else made the same mistake lol 1
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted May 10 Posted May 10 W mod on the way https://x.com/NikkiKaji/status/2053527277737054225?s=20 4
Guest Posted May 10 Posted May 10 19 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: W mod on the way https://x.com/NikkiKaji/status/2053527277737054225?s=20 I don’t have a Twitter account so I can’t see it
ClosetOfDoom Posted May 10 Posted May 10 28 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: W mod on the way https://x.com/NikkiKaji/status/2053527277737054225?s=20 Just FYI, it's a femboy mod, not a female mod. Figured y'all oughtta know since males get no love here, lol. 3
Unkwn37 Posted May 10 Posted May 10 30 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: W mod on the way https://x.com/NikkiKaji/status/2053527277737054225?s=20 I don't understand it? Is this like trans rouge or something?
N A P O L I -- T A N Posted May 11 Posted May 11 1 hour ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: W mod on the way https://x.com/NikkiKaji/status/2053527277737054225?s=20 DAAAAMN I NEED IT RIGHT NOW 🔥
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now