Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm dropping by to say I really like cute male nipples, definitely more from the femboy side of things but still. I see too much art of male characters that mysteriously exclude them even when they're not remotely sexual. I'm not really sure how well it would come across on the male Sonic characters but like, you get them on females even if they're flat chested, I'd hope to see them on the boys too, and Nights (still patiently waiting for nightmaren gender-indeterminable bulge).

Posted
8 hours ago, ACETHEHUSKY said:

id like to see a lanolin mod ngl ._ .

 

Lanolin does need more love overall imo. Good character. Don't get me wrong, I love Whisper, Tangle, Surge etc, pretty much all of the IDW characters (and maybe, one day, even Kit, if he gets a redemption arc or something)

Posted
17 hours ago, Catnatic said:

It's still genitalia.

 

Just give them an ass and thicken their proportions, and some people will be happy: https://gamebanana.com/mods/629804

68ffbccc784b7.jpg

Or give them some sexy outfits, or even crossdressing like wearing Amy's dress and Rouge's heart-plated bodysuit.

Here's one of Tails wearing a bunny suit: 

It's really not that hard to get creative with sexualising the guys.


i asked SonicOnBox over his youtube video if  he could make that Tails in Rouge's suit a skin for base tails even if it's just the skin alone without animations because it looks great. Sadly it never happened and may not ever, i understand my comment on his video is a grain of sand in the sea but i tried. A flat chested version to go over tails would have been perfect.

Posted
On 11/15/2025 at 10:14 AM, kuromicola said:

image.png.bcabde74da831c35fdfc6527023581cf.png

i have no idea what im doing but im working on this

maybe r18 edits if it isnt hell to do but no promises

please Nep i need this

Posted
13 hours ago, FungusFunGus said:

Lanolin does need more love overall imo. Good character. Don't get me wrong, I love Whisper, Tangle, Surge etc, pretty much all of the IDW characters (and maybe, one day, even Kit, if he gets a redemption arc or something)

We need more female characters over the crap DLC ones.

Posted
41 minutes ago, ozz052910 said:

A mod idea replace the  voices for moaning 

Ima be honest, I think it would get old quick given the arcade stye of the game with audio constantly playing every item, boost, hit, overtake, passby, etc

Posted
1 hour ago, ozz052910 said:

A mod idea replace the  voices for moaning 

We already have Voices for Moaning at home.

 

The voices for Moaning at home: Rouge the Bat.

 

🤭

Posted
39 minutes ago, Unkwn37 said:

Ima be honest, I think it would get old quick given the arcade stye of the game with audio constantly playing every item, boost, hit, overtake, passby, etc

 

Someone made a mod for Nine that gave him a voice, taken directly from Sonic Prime. Every trick he did was a couple small, none sexual, moans/grunts. While it was nice to have, it got annoying real quick. It also showed that all three Prime characters (Dread and Rusty) share the same voice/sound files.

Posted
12 hours ago, SZ818 said:


i asked SonicOnBox over his youtube video if  he could make that Tails in Rouge's suit a skin for base tails even if it's just the skin alone without animations because it looks great. Sadly it never happened and may not ever, i understand my comment on his video is a grain of sand in the sea but i tried. A flat chested version to go over tails would have been perfect.

its also the mod that led puritans to bully them off of twitter

Posted

I just want exposed dicks. People are willing to start working on characters that aren't even in the game to give them a vulva and everything but not a single humanoid dick is in the game. I'd even take a lazily recolored akkoarcade dick at this point. 

Posted

Perhaps another reason (feature included) nude mods for CrossWorlds hasn't happened yet is because the majority of the male cast are already nude featureless, Eggman (as much as I pine for nudist AUs, idk if anyone wants to sit down and release Ivo, and I would not blame them), bulky Yakuza cast members, SpongeBob and Patrick, PacMan and the Ghosts, Red from Angry Birds (who would arguably fall into a similar boat with the three riders since bird genitals (idk the specific spelling) are funkin weird if one wanted to go the anatomical route), and Steve. There is of course Mega Man and Proto Man(?) which could both be taken in many different directions given the majority of their bodies are covered, save for their faces. There's also, as some have pointed out, NiGHTS, who seems quite androgynous, which some people like, but would also throw them for a loop with how to specifically handle the character. This is, of course, me trying to theorize what the main issue is here, anything I say could be complete horse shit or right on the money, so take what I say with a heavy grain of salt. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, ScoutTheSaneless said:

Perhaps another reason (feature included) nude mods for CrossWorlds hasn't happened yet is because the majority of the male cast are already nude featureless, Eggman (as much as I pine for nudist AUs, idk if anyone wants to sit down and release Ivo, and I would not blame them), bulky Yakuza cast members, SpongeBob and Patrick, PacMan and the Ghosts, Red from Angry Birds (who would arguably fall into a similar boat with the three riders since bird genitals (idk the specific spelling) are funkin weird if one wanted to go the anatomical route), and Steve. There is of course Mega Man and Proto Man(?) which could both be taken in many different directions given the majority of their bodies are covered, save for their faces. There's also, as some have pointed out, NiGHTS, who seems quite androgynous, which some people like, but would also throw them for a loop with how to specifically handle the character. This is, of course, me trying to theorize what the main issue is here, anything I say could be complete horse shit or right on the money, so take what I say with a heavy grain of salt. 

 

The primary reason is that many modders are just not into men like that. Which is valid and fine, but still sucks for people like me who's into both, or straight women, who don't have the ability to mod.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Zorai said:

The primary reason is that many modders are just not into men like that. Which is valid and fine, but still sucks for people like me who's into both, or straight women, who don't have the ability to mod.

It's kind of ironic. The furry community is very queer and there's like hundred of thousands of them, with each popular male Sonic character having thousands of R34 art.

Yet there's very, very, very few of us who's actually willing to edit the male characters' models to have naturally visible dicks in the games.

There's only one other person I can think of who has made nude/NSFW mods of the guys and that's for Adventure 1 & 2 along with a teaser for Frontiers.

 

And I only ever teased some drafts for Sonic, Jet, Charmy, and even Blaze, while I've only released a mod for Tails (+ Nine's Bulge). Also a bulge tease for NiGHTS as well.

Not counting the cloaca edit for Jet and Storm because those don't have penises, although it's at least something if you're into that. Also stamp emote edits.

I'm really the only one interested in doing male mods but problem is: I'm only one guy, I already have lots of other mods in development, my interests can change anytime, I don't always have the libido to produce NSFW mods, and I don't particularly find the majority of the male cast sexually attractive so they're admittedly low priority to me.

 

That does not mean I won't work on them, I could if I feel like doing it which would be a good way for me to practise producing cock and ball meshes.

image.png.bcfc44da42b8b087fc4e60e8a2878b10.pngimage.png.91b5e12940c0602433fc25cec297ce08.png

But keep in mind that it's a big task to edit over 10 of these characters, more so if I'm doing variations for each one.

It's only really Tails that I absolutely want to do; and because I'm thinking about him again, I've made more penis variation drafts for him. This time it's humanoid.

image.png.b01f5d693f102a442627dac96596dc66.pngimage.png.7665f597f404b3ffb83e4f533eec66fc.pngimage.png.7ca5a675365934c84f0d778d9d5d9bbd.png

Fully yellow peen, white dipstick dick if he still has his foreskin, and circumcised cock with the dipstick pattern cut off.
Whatever it may be, he'd be naturally hanging it out for all to see all the time (and we would've see it officially if our society isn't so prudish).

Edited by Catnatic
Added more draft previews
Posted

purely technically speaking, would it be possible to mod animations over the regular extreme gear stance like the character fucking mid race or anything like that?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kurotoki_ said:

purely technically speaking, would it be possible to mod animations over the regular extreme gear stance like the character fucking mid race or anything like that?

possibly but good luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...