kuromicola Posted April 1 Posted April 1 9 hours ago, Frosty_Kiwi said: Takenami Hideyuki is the one who should be credited for laying the ground work for the Puyo series in the 2000's. They have done work for games outside of the Puyo series and you can see their own/Fever style shine through. I say "Fever Style" since there is a very noticeable art style change after Fever 2 and Takenami Hideyuki was credited in both Fever 1 and 2. Games after would feature different artists emulating the Fever style with their own twists. I like Yuji Uekawa but I wouldn't give them all the credit. (Fever 1 and 2 have the best style imo lol) its a little bit of both. uekawa was the art director and hideyuki was the artist that actually drew the stuff. both deserve to be credited tho/ also that last image in insane 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted April 1 Posted April 1 15 hours ago, sentinel_9090 said: Number two my lord Right! that looks so freaking amazing
edendowner Posted April 1 Posted April 1 I saw a green adult sage earlier but there was no download for it, anyone willing to share it?
ClowningForTheClussy Posted April 1 Posted April 1 (edited) https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together Edited April 1 by ClowningForTheClussy 8
ClosetOfDoom Posted April 1 Posted April 1 33 minutes ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together Funny enough, it likely means an Amy one is coming eventually, just since that art exists. 3
SZ818 Posted April 1 Posted April 1 1 hour ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together top shelf, i almost lamented having to sacrifice one of my two amy mods
Thelastkingdom36 Posted April 1 Posted April 1 (edited) On 3/31/2026 at 10:17 AM, hentaursenpai said: Fresh out the oven: Man these turned out so sexy. Thanks for improving my gameplay lol 2 hours ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together Wow! I was NOT expecting that... how I'm I supposed to concentrate on the race with all that thickness on screen!? Sometimes I do wish I had a twitter, to see news like this when it pops up.... naw, nevermind. But this was peak. Edited April 1 by Thelastkingdom36 1
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted April 1 Posted April 1 All of the base game female characters now have lewd decal mods on the download page. Nights also has some decals. 2
GuyIncognito383 Posted April 1 Posted April 1 17 hours ago, Frosty_Kiwi said: Yeh, game is Monster Monpiece. I've only seen the PS Vita version, the gameplay showcase had me laughing quite a bit when seeing it for the first time. Finding the images is tricky but the other ones are clothed, tho I heard of an "uncensored version of the game" No idea what that's about. https://youtu.be/Ukfukl6fmhU?si=P4UXfQnQAxo73VLs Thank you :3
Unkwn37 Posted April 2 Posted April 2 4 hours ago, edendowner said: I saw a green adult sage earlier but there was no download for it, anyone willing to share it? Pretty sure its regular adult sage, just with the color settings of the user being odd. If I'm wrong, then my bad bust as far as I'm aware there was no green adult sage mod.
edendowner Posted April 2 Posted April 2 8 hours ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together Oh. Oh she's fucking hot actually
Bapanada Posted April 2 Posted April 2 10 hours ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: https:/twitter.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 We got ourselves an absolute peakness and magnificence of a mod . April Fools everyone let us enjoy it all together Gonna need a direct link for those that don't have a twitter.
shny_scott Posted April 2 Posted April 2 12 minutes ago, Bapanada said: Gonna need a direct link for those that don't have a twitter. https://mega.nz/folder/LO5XGQ7L#IaVnCO2DZwHcOnBVFqnGlg
Catnatic Posted April 2 Posted April 2 59 minutes ago, Bapanada said: Gonna need a direct link for those that don't have a twitter. Even if I have one...
kuromicola Posted April 2 Posted April 2 (edited) 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: Even if I have one... For future reference you can just turn it into an xcancel link to view without a profile https://xcancel.com/UltraHyper/status/2039402417632993551?s=20 Edited April 2 by kuromicola 1
asdf732 Posted April 2 Author Posted April 2 On 4/1/2026 at 2:07 AM, p5rtakamaki2005 said: New decals on the downloads page, this one being for Wave. Probably have some Cream or Sage ones next. On 3/31/2026 at 5:23 AM, evanburguer6767 said: everything is done, requesting to port my newest renders, an upgrade to the lewd render pack, the wet render pack if you like to. I think I'd speak for a couple of people by saying that I would really prefer to have these sort of renders and decals with more canon proportions on the characters. Not completely bean-bodied, but far less thicc. (and obviously speaking as a whole and not just those renders / decals specifically) 1
Guest Posted April 2 Posted April 2 On 3/30/2026 at 3:03 AM, GuyIncognito383 said: What do they charge for commissions? I might want to make them draw naked Amy in the CrossTalk style if it isn't going to destroy my wallet. Sorry for the late reply, mine was about $40, although they weren't able to complete the NSFW alt but offered me a free NSFW sketch of my choosing instead. But for you, it should just be about $30 if you're not requesting an alt as well.
ShadowFan911 Posted April 2 Posted April 2 just askin again for some blessed soul to give us the riders teto design ebola. made, it's too clean and hot to go to waste 12
hentaursenpai Posted April 2 Posted April 2 This project has been a long time coming. First thought of making it for personal use but decided it'd be a good idea to share it. Will continue updating it for as long as we get extra content, enjoy everyone 9
Guest Posted April 2 Posted April 2 1 hour ago, hentaursenpai said: This project has been a long time coming. First thought of making it for personal use but decided it'd be a good idea to share it. Will continue updating it for as long as we get extra content, enjoy everyone Wow, you've really outdone yourself with this one! 💖
Darkzero3802 Posted April 2 Posted April 2 1 hour ago, hentaursenpai said: This project has been a long time coming. First thought of making it for personal use but decided it'd be a good idea to share it. Will continue updating it for as long as we get extra content, enjoy everyone Nice~
asdf732 Posted April 2 Author Posted April 2 1 hour ago, hentaursenpai said: This project has been a long time coming. First thought of making it for personal use but decided it'd be a good idea to share it. Will continue updating it for as long as we get extra content, enjoy everyone Wow, that's a lot of artwork... that I wouldn't expect to see on this site, let's just say that. If this is allowed I'd say the floodgates would truly be open at that point. 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted April 2 Posted April 2 Welp I got the error no one ever wants to see, the data not loaded error meaning my save file corrupted I have lost everything guys but thanks to all the amazing modders and all their hard work
Choruslide Posted April 2 Posted April 2 3 hours ago, hentaursenpai said: This project has been a long time coming. First thought of making it for personal use but decided it'd be a good idea to share it. Will continue updating it for as long as we get extra content, enjoy everyone Idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I can recognize a good chunk of the art in the thumbnail 😭 1
asdf732 Posted April 2 Author Posted April 2 On 3/29/2026 at 7:02 AM, Catnatic said: Honestly, that model is looking close to being canonical proportionate, albeit with a thinner waist. Maybe it's okay for me to share my version here as well? As in a totally naked version of her? At this point the line is blurry enough I think it'd be okay to just bite the bullet and do it. We've had nude Creams here, several lewd Sages (and links to fully nude ones), all with canon proportions as well, and we have an almost naked Maria on this thread too. It feels like this thread has been pussyfooting around the topic for quite a while, and with this decal pack containing loads of "canon-proportionate" artwork, I'd say you could totally go for it in like a day or something if nothing happens to that pack by that point. If something does happen to either the decal pack or your theoretical post, I just hope it's something light like a post removal or a warning or smth. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now