Setup: The Joy of Perspective.

Monsto Brukes

How to setup The Joy of Perspective to work with HDT. Thanks kharlynak and Vioxsis

• Get and install The Joy of Perspective.
  • Install this skeleton. (I downloaded the zip then manually added it to NMM and enabled it like normal).
  • Follow Vioxsis' directions for the body and all individual armor meshes (the first person versions) that you want to enable. That means 1 for the body and 1 for each outfit where you want the Joy of Perspective. (Yes, it's tedious).

On step 3, make sure you increment the NiNode's ExtraData count, and reference the ID of your StringExtraData in it. It should result in NiNode again being the only thing in the list, with StringExtraData under it (when you expand it).
Use the XML that comes with the latest HDT Body Physics. You can name it whatever you want, just make sure that it's named correctly in the path in your StringExtraData.

I'm not saying it is a great alternative, as in itself has its flaws as well. Still here it is: Click

I appreciate your efforts guys. I have used JOP as well, I pretty much liked the static-ness of it which is pretty same as the first person view. However, due to the tedious modification processes I have to go through every armor/body etc., I've switched to that mod which pretty much do the same thing. Now if only JOP will be completed, I might switch back to it. Hope you guys don't bash me for saying this :|

Are there 1stperson sexy animations alternatives for JOP, or just a 1stperson idle anim?  I don't really care for the vanilla one packaged with JOP.  Can I use the 3rd person anims?

Also, I installed a 1stp skeleton that is supposed to support the "sword on back" but it doesn't work.  Still see my twin-akavaris sheathed on my hips and the draw/sheath anims are still vanilla - from and to the hip.

Are there 1stperson sexy animations alternatives for JOP, or just a 1stperson idle anim?  I don't really care for the vanilla one packaged with JOP.  Can I use the 3rd person anims?

Also, I installed a 1stp skeleton that is supposed to support the "sword on back" but it doesn't work.  Still see my twin-akavaris sheathed on my hips and the draw/sheath anims are still vanilla - from and to the hip.

I think that's exactly what you are looking for.

I use it also works fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

I've installed The Joy of Perspective and SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, and also the XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton (which usually fixes the crashes when a male actor takes of his armor), however the game always crashes when I take of my armor. I guess that's because of an incompatible skeleton.

I've also tried XPMS 1.92 with SexLab Rough Animations support -- (ECE support for Male Characters also on this thread) but with that the game crashes, too.

Is there already a SOS-compatible skeleton for The Joy of Perspective?

I've installed The Joy of Perspective and SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, and also the XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton (which usually fixes the crashes when a male actor takes of his armor), however the game always crashes when I take of my armor. I guess that's because of an incompatible skeleton.

I've also tried XPMS 1.92 with SexLab Rough Animations support -- (ECE support for Male Characters also on this thread) but with that the game crashes, too.

I'm pretty sure there is one out there. I've used it before but it only supports one schlong size (default) so it would differ when you're in 3rd person and in JOP view.

Edit: If I remember, I've seen it here in Loverslab and not on Nexus. XPMS Skeleton  doesn't seem to support JOP I believe.

The latest version of XPMS should solve the issue, if it's a mesh-skin-skeleton + JoP compatibility issue--else, your problem could be something else. I would advise installing the skeleton last-most for best results. Hope this helps!

@Someone92

Do you use a custom race with seperate skeleton? And did you tried my version in the third post at the XPMS for SexLab thread the X3 version?

I did some adjustment to the first person skeleton that CTDing with it is impossible except a modder would have messed up his mod totally, like assigning a t\bbp mesh to a male character.

And did you tried my version in the third post at the XPMS for SexLab thread the X3 version?

I did some adjustment to the first person skeleton that CTDing with it is impossible except a modder would have messed up his mod totally, like assigning a t\bbp mesh to a male character.

Yes, JoP works with your skeleton.

However the game now crashes when I'm using Devourment; not very surprising as the author of this mod has added a few belly bones to his skeleton.

Mind adding those bones to your skeleton so we have a skeleton version that works with anything? If you need more information, dunno, maybe the names of the added bones, I can ask the author.

Can add them yes, but I can't say if it would work with TJOP, the author only provides compiled scripts and I can't look it up^^

Works in another why than I thought yeah if you add the belly model to the 1st person it should work.

Give me a few days I just have the next update release ready, I just want a small pause.^^

Sure, take your time.

I've send the authors of Devourment a message to get in touch with you as soon as they can, hopefully you'll hear from one of them in a few days.

Noob question: Don't you need to add the bones to the 3th-person skeleton as well; or is that so clear that you didn't even mention that you would do so?

Test version Default Placement with TJOP female variant in default placement:

I read that there will be a new skeleton with 0.6, I'm waiting till 0.6 is out to add it to the main package.

Testversion is untested by me just added the new bones to my next revision, which is stable so far.

Noob answer: Yes.^^

I'm not saying it is a great alternative, as in itself has its flaws as well. Still here it is: Click

I appreciate your efforts guys. I have used JOP as well, I pretty much liked the static-ness of it which is pretty same as the first person view. However, due to the tedious modification processes I have to go through every armor/body etc., I've switched to that mod which pretty much do the same thing. Now if only JOP will be completed, I might switch back to it. Hope you guys don't bash me for saying this :|

the only real problem of IFP is that the cursor is inaccurate and using a bow is close to impossible, if that was fixed i would never ever go back to JoP.

the only real problem of IFP is that the cursor is inaccurate and using a bow is close to impossible, if that was fixed i would never ever go back to JoP.

Sure, I know. Also, when running, I feel really disoriented with the UBER shaking of IFP... I feel like puking one time. Guess, it'd be time to switch back to JoP now. Honestly, I'm not even using IFP.

You might have to edit the 1st person models  in the esp to enable the belly model in TJOP that's something I didn't look up. If it doesn't work give me a call and I will throw that esp in TES5Edit and do it quickly.

Okay, it seemed I'm missing a first-person body. If I unequip my armor I just see my arms, everything else is invisible.

However Skyrim doesn't crash when my female character devours someone, I just see nothing and thus can't confirm if it's working as intended.

Something is overwriting entries from the TJOP esp. if you are using a custom race you also have to make them compatible with TJOP, how you do it is described on the TJOP mod page.

You're right, with one of the default races I could see my own body, however still now big belly.

Made the plugin TJOP real quick

Archived