Setup: The Joy of Perspective.

Monsto Brukes

Made the plugin TJOP real quick

"Incompatible skeleton detected: Exiting game."

With the bones from Devourment I think I'm hitting the max node number or something. All The skeletons stop working and showing that message always after just coping the bones over...

Will look into it...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the slight thread resurrection, but it's relevant. What exactly is needed to be able to see your player character's schlong from Schlongs of Skyrim when in the first person view of The Joy of Perspective, and in what load order? I have Schlongs of Skyrim, The Joy of Perspective, and the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended from here, and you can see the schlong just fine in 3rd person, but when you look down in 1st person view, there is no schlong there.

Sorry for the slight thread resurrection, but it's relevant. What exactly is needed to be able to see your player character's schlong from Schlongs of Skyrim when in the first person view of The Joy of Perspective, and in what load order? I have Schlongs of Skyrim, The Joy of Perspective, and the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended from here, and you can see the schlong just fine in 3rd person, but when you look down in 1st person view, there is no schlong there.

Use Enhanced Camera. TJOP is old and too hard to explain.

Use Enhanced Camera. TJOP is old and too hard to explain.

Ah, that worked brilliantly! Thank you so much for the reply, and thank you very much for XPMSE!

Archived