ivanich Posted February 11 Posted February 11 (edited) Excellent mod. Thank you so much for it. You're doing great . Perhaps we could make NPCs with whom the player has had sex remind them of it when they meet. And discuss the player with other NPCs. It would also be really nice if the character's lines had subtitles. Is this possible? Edited February 11 by ivanich
hththt666777 Posted February 11 Posted February 11 I love the narrator voice so much, hopefully you could expand on it. Sexual or not. Like descriptions of the are she is in maybe. „The lower parts of riften looked and smelled like bla bla bla….“
alex61821 Posted February 12 Posted February 12 I do not hear any voices from anyone. I do get subtitles but no actual sounds. Do I have to have PC tracking for it to work? I did install the voices file. do I have to have the PC tracking to make the Bella voice work as well?
Mister X Posted February 14 Author Posted February 14 On 2/11/2026 at 1:43 PM, ivanich said: Excellent mod. Thank you so much for it. You're doing great . Perhaps we could make NPCs with whom the player has had sex remind them of it when they meet. And discuss the player with other NPCs. It would also be really nice if the character's lines had subtitles. Is this possible?  I don't want to have too many subtitles and it's not as easy as putting some toggle into the MCM. Maybe eventually I might add a patch esp to force subtitles to those lines, but sadly I don't really have much free time currently to work at my mods in general. About NPCs reminding sex with the player: I have to see if that's possible. I'd need some kind of formlist or faction where I those actors are added to. Either already provided by SLF itself or I have to create one on my own.  On 2/11/2026 at 2:57 PM, hththt666777 said: I love the narrator voice so much, hopefully you could expand on it. Sexual or not. Like descriptions of the are she is in maybe. „The lower parts of riften looked and smelled like bla bla bla….“  That's definitely planned, the Narrator is one of the main features and I want to add specific comments for named locations as well, like you suggested  On 2/12/2026 at 6:54 AM, alex61821 said: I do not hear any voices from anyone. I do get subtitles but no actual sounds. Do I have to have PC tracking for it to work? I did install the voices file. do I have to have the PC tracking to make the Bella voice work as well?  That's weird. PC head tracking is not needed in general, only if you want to use its custom player voice feature. That feature on the other hand is needed for the Bella voice. If you just want vanilla voice types, PC head tracking is not needed.  Do you have any voices? Are the NPCs or the Narrator audible? If you cannot hear anybody, maybe check if the voice files are installed in the correct location. It's just a .bsa archive, it needs to be installed in the same location as the .esp file
alex61821 Posted February 18 Posted February 18 On 2/14/2026 at 1:17 AM, Mister X said: That's weird. PC head tracking is not needed in general, only if you want to use its custom player voice feature. That feature on the other hand is needed for the Bella voice. If you just want vanilla voice types, PC head tracking is not needed.  Do you have any voices? Are the NPCs or the Narrator audible? If you cannot hear anybody, maybe check if the voice files are installed in the correct location. It's just a .bsa archive, it needs to be installed in the same location as the .esp file yeah the .bsa is there, i even extracted it and tried that neither one has a peep of sound. i tried removing and reinstalling the mod no help there either. all i get are subtitles.
Mister X Posted April 5 Author Posted April 5 Well... Â Â New version for the voice model I use seems to be on the rise... Â 1
xtro334 Posted May 27 Posted May 27 seems to lack a fallback methods for lacking keyword. I get this error in my log: [05/27/2026 - 04:42:10PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword stack: Â Â [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ? Â Â [alias playerAlias on quest sxcomMasterControllerQuest (8A005900)].sxcomDDCheck.CheckKeywords() - "yxfqltucudelqotr" Line 63 Â Â [alias playerAlias on quest sxcomMasterControllerQuest (8A005900)].sxcomDDCheck.OnObjectEquipped() - "yxfqltucudelqotr" Line 53 Â And I think this is the mod that causes it from loading order.
supersrrt Posted September 21 Posted September 21 How do I change the player voice? Right now it's on the female even toned voice, and I don't see an option in the MCM or anywhere to change it.
IBAGadget Posted September 21 Posted September 21 18 minutes ago, supersrrt said: How do I change the player voice? Right now it's on the female even toned voice, and I don't see an option in the MCM or anywhere to change it. You would need to extract all the PC voice lines from the bsa, then run them through ElevenLabs or a similar engine to recreate the necessary sound files in the voice type of your choosing, then copy those files into the mod (making sure you keep the file names exactly identical to the ones you are replacing), repack the mod and re-install it. Â Personally, I don't find the voice type used all that jarring compared to DBVO Bella voice, so the slight inconsistency is of no consequence to me.
supersrrt Posted September 22 Posted September 22 9 hours ago, IBAGadget said: You would need to extract all the PC voice lines from the bsa, then run them through ElevenLabs or a similar engine to recreate the necessary sound files in the voice type of your choosing, then copy those files into the mod (making sure you keep the file names exactly identical to the ones you are replacing), repack the mod and re-install it. Â Personally, I don't find the voice type used all that jarring compared to DBVO Bella voice, so the slight inconsistency is of no consequence to me. It seems the author has already made voice files for a bunch of the different voice types, I just don't know how to select which one the mod uses for the player. For example, if I wanted the PC to use the femaleyoungeager or the femalesultry voice instead of femaleeventoned
Mister X Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 On 9/21/2026 at 8:34 PM, supersrrt said: How do I change the player voice? Right now it's on the female even toned voice, and I don't see an option in the MCM or anywhere to change it.  I suggest a mod like PC Head Tracking and Voice Type for that, my mod doesn't have this feature included (yet?). Without that, your PC will just use the default voice type of your selected race.  On 9/22/2026 at 10:24 AM, IBAGadget said: The extra voice types are for the npcs, not the pc  That's not entirely true, the PC supports most if not all default voice types as well.
Mister X Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago New version 0.0.4-a.12 Â Long time no see, but I was on vacation the last week and I had some ideas for new lines and mechanics for this mod! The lines are released now, the mechanics I couldn't really test yet, so I keep them deactivated. Still, as the mod already includes some preparations, new version jump ^^ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now