crashing to desktop after installing mods

hi i seem to have a bit of a problem...........i've just installed a list of mods and for some reason oblivion starts up and then immediately crashes the mod loader im using at the moment is oblivion load order manager as i've used it before and had good success with it in the past. i have Pluggy to help with one of the mods and i have OBSE instaled aswell.

this is a list of the mods i have installed at the moment.........any help in sorting this out would be helpful..........on a side note oblivion load order manager is picking up two oblivion.esm for some reason........

spoiler] oblivion.esm
Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversBed.esp
Mayu's Animation Overhaul.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversMayu'sAnimationOverhaul.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

[/spoiler]

sorry about that........my eyesight is bad and i only got my glasses back today and read those links and finally could read them...........ill try it now.....i used wyre bash and it says that i have everything so if it doesnt work could it be something else?

See LAPF Install Instructions: Spoiler. There are all basic things listed ( OBSE; Pluggy, .....)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Can it be that you have some missing  MBO Mods ? Have you installed MBP 1.4a and then MBP++ v98 ? You "should" have 13 MBP esp files if you properly installed MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98 (and don't forget the MBP++ chocolate elf addon that is on the MBP++ nexus page).  

I do not use MBP can not help you with this.

OK now its loading up and starting to play the Bethesda logo and then it crashes........i just check the load order and it seems that the Oblivion.esm was different...........im going to re download it through steam and see i that helps

nope! redownloading it makes it crash still..........this is the new load order

Oblivion.esm Lovers with PK.esm HiyokoClub.esm TamagoClub.esm LoversCreature.esm Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm x117race.esm AutoSetBody.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.espBeautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp DLCBattlehornCastle.esp DLCFrostcrag.esp DLCHorseArmor.esp DLCMehrunesRazor.esp DLCOrrery.esp DLCShiveringIsles.esp DLCSpellTomes.esp DLCThievesDen.esp DLCVileLair.esp HiyokoGenerator.esp HiyokoGenetics.espKnights.esp Lovers with PK.esp LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp LoversBed.esp LoversCreature.esp LoversEncounter.esp LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp LoversLight.esp LoversMB2.esp LoversTamagoClub.esp LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp SetBody.esp TamagoBreak.esp TamagoConfide.esp TamagoNews.esp TamagoPlayerHUD.esp TamagoSetBody.esp TamagoShop.esp TamagoTopic.esp Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

Why you have not sorted the files as in the example? Why gregathit  has posted the link?(post 2) Just for fun?  Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

First esm files (in the correct order)

Then non Lovers Mods

DLC load order:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

Then Lovers Mods

Then SetBody.esp

Then MBP mods

And the last mods must be

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (You have LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp so your game crashes ! LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Master file ! Missing master file = CTD )

Why you have not sorted the files as in the example? Why gregathit  has posted the link?(post 2) Just for fun?  Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

First esm files (in the correct order)

Then non Lovers Mods

DLC load order:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Then Lovers Mods

Then SetBody.esp

Then MBP mods

And the last mods must be

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (You have LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp so your game crashes ! LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Master file ! Missing master file = CTD )

i did that but it still crashed.........ill try it again with the post oder you set out and see if it works

still crashing this is the load order as you laid out and what was posted on the example load order post this is what it loosk like right now

Oblivion.esm Lovers with PK.esm LoversCreature.esm x117race.esm TamagoClub.esm HiyokoClub.esm Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm DLCShiveringIsles.esp DLCHorseArmor.esp DLCOrrery.esp DLCVileLair.esp DLCMehrunesRazor.esp DLCSpellTomes.esp DLCThievesDen.esp DLCBattlehornCastle.esp DLCFrostcrag.esp Knights.esp Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp TamagoPlayerHUD.esp TamagoBreak.esp TamagoNews.esp TamagoShop.esp TamagoTopic.esp TamagoConfide.esp LoversTamagoClub.esp LoversEncounter.esp HiyokoGenetics.esp HiyokoGenerator.esp TamagoSetBody.esp Lovers with PK.esp LoversCreature.esp LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp LoversLight.esp LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp LoversBed.esp SetBody.esp AutoSetBody.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp LoversMB2.esp LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

That not like the example load order.

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
--
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

WHY ?

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp LoversLight.esp LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp ???? First  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp because it is the master file of LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

And both above Lovers with PK.esp

FOLLOW THE LOAD ORDER !!

cracked Oblivion Version?

And with your load order the game must Crash = your Master files Problem.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp ( first the master file)

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

I don't play and use MBP, I only know it must be 13 files.

And sort your MBP files ! !

No wonder why you're getting crashes. MBP is required to run the hiyoko generator.

Now, I believe Fejeena or Gregathit has much greather capability to examine load order than I do, and they already gave you the clues, so instead of repeating the same step, let me tell you a guaranteed foolproof way to find out which one is giving you the agony.

First, disable everything. Except Oblivion.esm. And run the game. You should not get crash, otherwise your oblivion install is seriously messed up. Then you have to reinstall it.

Second, enable esm files. Run the game, see if it crashes. If crash, one of the master files is faulty.

Third, enable one plugin. Run the game, see if it crashes. Probably starts from the official dlc's.

Next,... enable one other thing again. Run the game, see if it crashes.

Repeate it, until you finally get crash.

ok ill try that!.............ok i disabled everything and it still crashed............the oblivion.esm by itself caused a crash this time...............ive noticed something, every time i re-download the oblivion.esm file it changes to oblivion.esm [sI] and the author is mlipari...........could that be the problem? also the Oblivion load order manager is showing two oblivion.esm files..........