crashing to desktop after installing mods

Dunno. Download from where? Steam? I don't have the steam version, but I'm sure they won't do that wrong for you.

The "oblivion.esm [sI]" is just an wyre identifying sign that indicates your oblivion.esm is rigged for the Shivering Isles Expansion pack and is (probably) the latest version. It's not the actual file name.

Try reinstalling it any way.

its still crashing..........wyre bash is telling me that all mods are green and they are all correct in the load order...............this is wyre bash's load order...........

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  DLCHorseArmor.esp
08  DLCOrrery.esp
09  DLCVileLair.esp
0A  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0E  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0F  Knights.esp
10  Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
11  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp  [Version 2.0]
12  TamagoBreak.esp
13  TamagoNews.esp
14  TamagoShop.esp
15  TamagoTopic.esp
16  TamagoConfide.esp
17  LoversTamagoClub.esp
18  HiyokoGenetics.esp
19  HiyokoFutureDream.esp  [Version y]
1A  TamagoSetBody.esp
1B  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
1C  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
1D  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v4a]
1E  LoversBitch.esp
1F  LoversCreature.esp
20  LoversEncounter.esp
21  LoversBed.esp
22  LoversPayBandit.esp
23  LoversRapeSlave.esp
24  LoversLight.esp
25  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
26  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
27  LSTaddonInH.esp
28  AutoSetBody.esp
29  SetBody.esp
2A  LoversMB2.esp
2B  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
2C  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Load order is fine.

A little Basics.

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

Have you installed OBSE right? And start your game with OBSE ?

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, obse_steam_loader.dll and the Data folder  to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".
2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".
3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

ok so iv'e disabled and re-enabled steam community and steam itself is installed on my E drive now as i was running out of space on C drive. i did uninstall all of the games from steam before i installed steam on E drive and then uninstalled steam and reinstalled it on E drive before installing a few games to make sure that it worked properly which it did so that cant be the problem...........im at a loss here. what else could it be?

well steam troubleshoot was a bust.........as is Bethsoft............Bethsoft has two crash related posts in the troubleshoot but they dont help as one is a specific file called mpeg2dmx.ax and the other is to do with a HP printer and i dont own a printer..........steam support has nothing on crashing at startup for oblivion and i even went on the UESP and looked there.......they do have a section for crash on startup and tried a few of them, disabling the virus prot and everything i can think of that might be hindering it but im getting nothing................and to top it off i want all my saves gone so i delete them but every time i launch oblivion they keep popping back up in there i dont want to use them as they are all ones that are what i call fail saves and some have used mods in the past...........would my saves be interfering in anyway?

got it working, it was the ini file...........but i now have a new problem with tamagoplayerHUD............pluggy wasnt right version so i dlded the latest and now its crashing once i make a character..........dont even get to move, and i did try renaming the pluggy dll filebut its still crashing i even reverted back to pluggy v125c and the crashes are still happening, my load order has not changed so thats not the problem

and to top it off whenever i run oblivion though steam OBSE does not run..............i have all the files needed for it to do so and they are in the right spot, i just dont understand whats going on.............run it with the OBSE loader and it runs but then i run into that problem with tamaoplayerhud, run it through steam and OBSE doesnt run and i get the obse not loaded message..............im using obse v0021 and ive also got steam community enabled as per instructions in the readme so i know thats not the problem...........