Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, gghhjj666 said:

Might I ask what you use in ABBA? ABBA only affects morphs right so the mark still doesn't affect gameplay much?

 


Correct, the mod and settings I mentioned only cause arousal to have a visual effect on the game, and do not affect gameplay.

 

Separately from that, I have a personal mod (which I haven’t published) that changes the Sexlab Arousal magic effect to substantially boost certain skills at specific arousal levels: weapon skills at low arousal, magic skills at high arousal.

 

My understanding is that you could configure Sexlab Disparity to do something similar, to achieve your goal of arousal affecting gameplay.

 

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Herowynne said:


Correct, the mod and settings I mentioned only cause arousal to have a visual effect on the game, and do not affect gameplay.

 

Separately from that, I have a personal mod (which I haven’t published) that changes the Sexlab Arousal magic effect to substantially boost certain skills at specific arousal levels: weapon skills at low arousal, magic skills at high arousal.

 

My understanding is that you could configure Sexlab Disparity to do something similar, to achieve your goal of arousal affecting gameplay.

 

 

Using disparity but don't think it affects npcs at all? The allure mark is the one that increases arousal on npcs near you

Posted
50 minutes ago, gghhjj666 said:

Using disparity but don't think it affects npcs at all? The allure mark is the one that increases arousal on npcs near you

 

Okay, I guess I misunderstood. When you said "gameplay", I thought you were asking about affecting player character stats, skills, etc.

 

I don't have any advice about NPC arousal affecting NPC stats, skills, etc.

Posted (edited)

The allure mark doesn't seem to increase npcs arousal. Im using osl which is mentioned in the optional mods and its detected in the devious curses mcm. I've tried setting it to increase arousal by 200 but it doesn't seem to do anything

 

Edit: realised something had suspended the mod

Edited by gghhjj666
Posted

TDF Enhanced has a rape module. If an NPC gets aroused enough (conditions are quite customisable), they can try to force themself onto the PC. And being a victim in sexlab can affect other mods, Willpower in Devious Followers, Bimbo Corrution in Bimbos of Skyrim, etc.

Though that kind of gameplay addition might not be for everyone.

Posted

Unfortunatly, I cannot fill out a google form right now so I am pasting a device suggestion here:

A chastity belt that only unlocks after you have sucked of a randomly determined amount of dicks. The idea behind this device would be to drive the player into a cum addiction if a mod like Sexlab Survival or CumSwallowNeed is installed.

The default behaviour of this device could just be to track the number of times the player has taken part in sex with the oral keyword (ideally with oral in the last stage). This would not require any integration with any other mod.

A neat extra would of course to have an optional integration informing the player of how many units of cum they still have to swallow before the belt unlocks and that tracks cum instead of oral.
 

Posted

Hey so I have a question, Is it possible to exclude certain mod events from being affected by this?. The mod works as intended, but during scenes in pama sovengarde aftermath, the tattooing and random scenes often interupt the pama scenes from completing. This is a very niche issue I know, but I do wanna know if i can add any exclusion for events happening in Pama's Sovengarde

Posted
On 8/2/2026 at 7:30 AM, Enabran said:

I see some other bugs related to the sheogorath plug; I've found another issue. When a plug event starts, I get a dialog box:
"An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text: Vibrator received invalid strength setting."
and the plug does nothing. This doesn't occur for every sheogorath plug event, it's been about 50-50 whether it gives this error or works correctly.

I don't know where to find the DD log file (it's not in MyGames folder). After seeing the other comments here, I might try using an older version of the mod for now.

I am also having this error. Did you manage to solve it?

 

Posted

Is there any way to make a player who has transformed into a Vampire Lord/Werewolf automatically exit the transformation state when affected by traps from Devious Curses? I'm using a mod that allows Vampire Lords to open chests and doors, but once Devious Curses equips a device on my Vampire Lord, my character gets stuck and cannot move.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Did any of the protective gear from Deviously Cursed Loot get carried over by chance? I like using the various protective catsuits from there as I can make them into armour I can craft and upgrade from the smiths.

Posted

I wanted to share a personal discovery with everyone in case anyone was running into the same issue as me.

If you are having an issue where lewd marks stop applying correctly at some point - check the "Help > Suspend Mod" MCM setting. Probably it got disabled, and enabling it should fix it.

 

I think this is what's causing the issue:

1. At some point, some other mod triggers a suspend event

2. Player reloads another save or exits the game before the resume is sent

3. In the next save loaded, the mod is not supposed to be suspended. However, Curses has a persistent cross-save MCM, so the suspend from the previous save is still active. So at this point it must be resumed manually.

 

Probably the "Suspend Mod" setting would be better as per-save instead of cross-save like the rest of the MCM settings. Could reduce this confusion dramatically.

Posted
On 7/26/2026 at 8:40 PM, zygotine said:

So I've been having this problem with the Contraptions curse. Randomly throughout my playthrough it just stops working: my character 

gets caught in the trap, but the device flickers into existence, then disappears, and i'm stuck standing in place until the timer ends or i break out of the nothing.

 

Yeah i know the nature of mods is that they'll fail, but my OCD got the better of me and i ran through a playthrough manually engaging the curse with the debug tool every few minutes until i found what triggered the error., and here's what i found so far:

 

I have deadly bear traps installed that replaces bear traps with NTR bear traps that triggers an animation of getting caught and having to open the trap to escape. It feels more immersive than just randomly taking damage. 

 

Anyway once i trigger the bear trap animation, that's what triggers contraption curses to stop working in my playthrough. I've tested it multiple times and it's the same result each time. Does anyone know why that might be? I'm struggling to understand the correlation between the two actions that would cause such an error.

 

i'm gunna keep playing with it to see if there's any other causes, but if anyone has any insight that would be super duper


Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering why the contraptions suddenly stopped appearing randomly during each game, turns out I also have NTR bear traps and it's indeed once you get caught in one of these that contraptions stop working correctly. I guess I'll just remove that bear trap replacer, kinda sad, but having contraptions bugged for a whole playthrough just because of that is much worse.

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 8:27 AM, gamer098 said:

I wanted to share a personal discovery with everyone in case anyone was running into the same issue as me.

If you are having an issue where lewd marks stop applying correctly at some point - check the "Help > Suspend Mod" MCM setting. Probably it got disabled, and enabling it should fix it.

 

I think this is what's causing the issue:

1. At some point, some other mod triggers a suspend event

2. Player reloads another save or exits the game before the resume is sent

3. In the next save loaded, the mod is not supposed to be suspended. However, Curses has a persistent cross-save MCM, so the suspend from the previous save is still active. So at this point it must be resumed manually.

 

Probably the "Suspend Mod" setting would be better as per-save instead of cross-save like the rest of the MCM settings. Could reduce this confusion dramatically.

I'm having the same problem.  For bonus points the "Suspend Mod" setting keeps re-enabling itself after I check it off.  Might try turning on the "Per-Save" setting and see if that helps.

Posted

Is it possible to disable some NPCs from participating in consequinces? As example bound girl from damsel in distress mod are able to leave contraption, start scene and return to contraption back after. Something like OBody JSON config or ini file, or maybe keyword to distribute across NPCs?

Posted

Hello. A strange thing happens for me about the living latex; for a male character the catsuit works flawlessly, but the female body disappears and only cuffs, gloves and such are visible. For him I use SOS and for her BHUNP. Thanks for your work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...