[Idea] Stacking bukkake effect

My idea is to have several levels of cum added on your female character depending on your sexual activity. Each time you have sex, you get one extra level and the visible cum covers more and more of your body. With each level you get a debuff with a small penalty to movement speed, that wears off after a set amount of time. I know it's not very realistic but I was thinking it could add an extra aspect of fun. It would be great if we could use the textures from sexlab sperm replacer for this, but someone needs to make textures for the different stages.

Since I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to do something like this, but I'm putting out the idea here for anyone who might be interested in including it in a mod. :)

Love the idea.

Would it be possible to modify the water texture into a cum texture? This way you could add a little quest where you have to capture 100 frost giants, and then when done they have to produce permanently cum so that you can have a pool full of cum to bathe in, would make a nice addon for the underground bath house or luxury bath suite. At least as a succubus character i would love such a cum bath in the literal meaning.

Also when you leave the bath you should be covered in cum of course.

Since the cum is actually an equipped piece of armor, to stack them you would need several different ones each designated to a different slot. The effect would be the easy part since that could be done through an enchantment/magiceffect on each piece.

The cum is applied as a decal just like blood splatter, what is needed is a supply of unique cumonFace.dds, cumonass.dds, cumontits.dds and cumonpussy.dds files so that each new decal applied doesn't overlay the previous decal exactly which is the case right now.

If someone has the modest skills to create those files then this is easily possible.

Love the idea.

Would it be possible to modify the water texture into a cum texture? This way you could add a little quest where you have to capture 100 frost giants, and then when done they have to produce permanently cum so that you can have a pool full of cum to bathe in, would make a nice addon for the underground bath house or luxury bath suite. At least as a succubus character i would love such a cum bath in the literal meaning.

Also when you leave the bath you should be covered in cum of course.

This and OP's idea, we need it now!

Pretty sure that someone is trying to put together a "drippy" texture for cum leaking from orifices (vaginal, anal, mouth). 

I would love to see it merged with the ideas discussed here, maybe even rolled into the cum inflation aspect of Hentai Pregnancy. 

I think that this is 'easy' to do since there allready is a scuirt effect for sexlab. All that need to be be done is someone who knows how to kame a different effect, and adjust the scripts a bit. 

Excessive post-coitus messiness is something that I would *love* to see a mod for. Dripping and drenching? Please please please. 

I am a huge fan of the way the semen replacer mod that exists looks, but as I use the UNP body I can't use said mod (at least according to the mod page, never tried it despite that.)

You cant use what mod?

I have UNP body and I use :

Cum texture replacers

sexlab squirt

sexlab cumshot

Excessive post-coitus messiness is something that I would *love* to see a mod for. Dripping and drenching? Please please please. 

I am a huge fan of the way the semen replacer mod that exists looks, but as I use the UNP body I can't use said mod (at least according to the mod page, never tried it despite that.)

You cant use what mod?

I have UNP body and I use :

Cum texture replacers

sexlab squirt

sexlab cumshot

This one explicitly says no UNP in the description and it's the only one I've seen so far. I'm starting to feel like I haven't been seeing all the mods available somehow, though...

If you are referring to the Sexlab Sperm Replacer, it will work on UNP bodies.

There is one special set made to work on the Lady Body, the others work on everything else.

I was thinking about basically this exact same idea just a few days ago, and since it seems that there are other people of the same mind that would also like to see this feature, I have decided to look into making it myself. I do have some familiarity with game modding, but this will be my first attempt at a skyrim mod.

List of currently planned basic ideas/features:

• Stacking cum effects for face, body, groin, and butt applied based on sex acts preformed
  • MCM menu with settings for effect duration(probably based on the in-game time rather then real-world time), number of acts to reach maximum effect, ect

List of possible ideas/features that are being considered:

• remove effects after swimming in a water body (Update: guess this already happens, never noticed it before though)
  • greater coverage (hair, limbs) the possibilities of full body coverage seem particularly interesting
  • varying applied effect magnitude based on npc and creature size (orcs, giants, horses stack faster for example)
  • debuff or penalty for effects was mentioned in the op (not sure about this as a number of mods already add debuffs which may already be effecting you based on how you got into the the debuff state. Submit, Defeat, and Lovers Victim are good examples though I suppose it could just be another item toggle-able in the MCM menu, Discuss...)
  • Must admit I am a fan of the inflation aspect of the Hentai Pregnancy mod not sure but I may consider adding something along those lines myself though I think a bit more control over it would be nice (stacking effect, magnitude based on npc or creature) how to do this with out compatibility issues though seems to be a particularly big challenge

Stage 1

New stacking texture effects

Stage 2

Scripting and Sexlab integration

Stage 3

Additional features , bug fixing, continued development

Anyways just though I should post a friendly heads up that someone was going to start working on this, please keep posting ideas and suggestions and let me know what you think about the current ones. I will keep tabs on this thread  and hopefully will be posting my own thread with some wip screens and content for you.

Perhaps you should start a new thread as a WIP list all the stuff you want to add etc and then ask for feedback. Then once you get to a point you are ready you can post up a beta version and ask people to test it and look for bugs. Just offering some advice. I do like the idea of stacking effects making it cover more. As it stands now if your character falls victim to a gang of bandits it often doesn't look like a gang hand their way with your character.

• Stacking cum effects for face, body, groin, and butt applied based on sex acts preformed

Would it be possible to have some sort of IF statement so that if a location is already covered/used (say mouth) it goes to a different location (cheek/forehead/hair)?

I actually started a texture set I was going to call 'cum progression' or 'progressive cum'.

I was going to put it out there as a resource looking for a mod

It became very cumbersome to work on because it had many layers and alpha channels,

so I put it aside 'till I could get more organized.

To be clear, my idea was akin to the Sperm replacer but with stages, each latter stage integrating the former,

so it would appear to be animated, like a .gif.

This would have to be scripted to work, that is beyond my skills.

I could try again to make something if anyone's interested, but it will take some time.

Would it be possible to have some sort of IF statement so that if a location is already covered/used (say mouth) it goes to a different location (cheek/forehead/hair)?

Thats basically the idea, as well as adding greater quantities to the locations already covered. Any area covered with skin is fair game, I have not looked into hair yet as i would like to get the most basic features working first.

I love the idea but we have to keep some aspects of reality in check; It would look really weird for the character to be taking it up the "backside" and suddenly more cum appears on the face just because it wasn't covered :)

Unless of course a new set of animation are done that adds an extra stage of intercourse scenario where the guy (or who/what-ever) cums outside. so far the only sets that involves penetration and cumming outside is the threeway animation and some of the draugr / falmer 4p/5p gangbangs.

Come to think of it; we need more gangbang sets for humans... it's bugging me out that there is only one  :-/

The hair bit is killer.. but a bit tricky.. not that I'm an expert but with all the different meshes out there for hair (taking into consideration apachii's and all), it would be a nightmare to make decals for all of them  :o

I'm all for this idea and totally love the concept... Good luck to whoever is adopting it  :D

Artwork in the form of DDS files is the key.  Declaring a decal in the game is simple and it only takes one line of scripted code to apply the decal, the part that is missing is a bunch of cum decals of various sizes from huge for giant cum to tiny for skeever cum.  Since decals will stack the more decals (I.E. those DDS files) available the messier it will look after a long hard sex session.

The problem right now is that the only decals available are stacking but since they cover exactly the same spots its pretty much the same as refreshing them.

I have yet to see this stacking effect.

Is this capability part of SexLab or has it always been there?

I'm expanding the Bukkake spell so that I can test multiple textures.

Each cast replaces the former with a new distinct decal.

Can the effect shader settings in the CK enable this?

Also, will the decals scale for smaller models as they do on headparts and hands?

Sorry, those are big questions.

I like Waxens idea, especially if they stepped up a bit, each one covering slightly more area. Say 1-10 scale, with something like a skeever using a 1 by default, humans start at a 2 or 3, horses a 5-6, werewolf 7, giant 10. Then if you for example give two BJ's to male humans and the first one applies a tier 3 texture then after the second one it bumps it up to a tier 4 or 5 for example. So the more sex in the same spot you have the more the cum covered area grows.

Hopefully that makes sense.

You've seen stacking in blood splatter which uses the same mechanism.  You haven't seen stacking for cum because no implementation has more than one texture for any given cum coat-able areas so far :(

OK, thanks for the answer.

I won't ask what that means, but now I'm curious about blood splatters.

I doodled around trying to mix and match different layers that i made in photoshop, its trickier than I thought. While doing that I remembered that the current sexlab cum decals are animated to slide down the body of which gave them that morphing shape;now if we are to do the same effect with (enter layers number here), it would take some skill to pull off, not to mention the impact on performance especially with the number of npc involved. I believe it would be somehow safe(er) to have a dedicated cell/chamber/room for this bukkake purpose.

I doodled around trying to mix and match different layers that i made in photoshop, its trickier than I thought. While doing that I remembered that the current sexlab cum decals are animated to slide down the body of which gave them that morphing shape;now if we are to do the same effect with (enter layers number here), it would take some skill to pull off, not to mention the impact on performance especially with the number of npc involved. I believe it would be somehow safe(er) to have a dedicated cell/chamber/room for this bukkake purpose.

That "sliding" is part of the settings for the decal in the game, there is no actual animation or special bits in the art work itself.

Here are the DDS files used originally in my SexAddicts mod and the modified versions (separated for spot cum) in another mod.  Open them in Paint.NET or another image editor that can handle DDS file and note exactly how simple they are.   To see how they work add a body texture as the background for them, just be sure to remove the background before making any new replacement cum images.

_SA_.7z

Here is the creation kit declaration used to "animate" the cum

post-76788-0-32349200-1389201856_thumb.png

Note that I have highlighted the bit that "animates" the cum and YES, it's that simple.

Special props to Oli3d who is the person who figured all this out in the first place (credit given because it is due).

One last edit, here is the code that applies the decal:

_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)

The "180" is how long the decal lasts before fading entirely and is set at the original default of three minutes I used in the SexAddicts mod.

This is only the most recent time this idea has popped up, I am frequently disappointed by how these threads gets started but never produce results but maybe it's because I haven't been forceful enough in emphasizing exactly how simple this whole CUM on the actor bit really is.

All we really need is additional DDS files with new cum patterns, some larger and some smaller. Some slight variations in color and texture between patterns will help them.

Archived