[Idea] Stacking bukkake effect

I've got an idea for this. Would require the Racemenu mod though.

1. Make several cum textures for each body part... so like five textures for each part of the body, each texture is gradually more and more covered.

2. Hook in the cum location event from Sexlab to trigger skin texture overlays from Racemenu using a table from SKSE code to see which cum level should be applied on which body part. This way, the cum level can stay on the body until washed and doesn't have a time limit like decals do.

3. For 'cum baths' there could be a cum water texture with a keyword attached to it. If in it, could apply all body part maximum textures for a 'completely covered' look.

I seen a mod up here using the slave tat mod to do overlay work... that would probably be more convenient.

I've got an idea for this. Would require the Racemenu mod though.

1. Make several cum textures for each body part... so like five textures for each part of the body, each texture is gradually more and more covered.

2. Hook in the cum location event from Sexlab to trigger skin texture overlays from Racemenu using a table from SKSE code to see which cum level should be applied on which body part. This way, the cum level can stay on the body until washed and doesn't have a time limit like decals do.

3. For 'cum baths' there could be a cum water texture with a keyword attached to it. If in it, could apply all body part maximum textures for a 'completely covered' look.

I seen a mod up here using the slave tat mod to do overlay work... that would probably be more convenient.

The concept doesn't sound that difficult but i'm not a modder so I can't really tell, but I am really surprised that no one has done this yet as is seems like such a simple thing.

My idea is to have several levels of cum added on your female character depending on your sexual activity. Each time you have sex, you get one extra level and the visible cum covers more and more of your body. With each level you get a debuff with a small penalty to movement speed, that wears off after a set amount of time. I know it's not very realistic but I was thinking it could add an extra aspect of fun. It would be great if we could use the textures from sexlab sperm replacer for this, but someone needs to make textures for the different stages.

Since I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to do something like this, but I'm putting out the idea here for anyone who might be interested in including it in a mod. :)

I'll be doing something exactly like this for my follower mod I'm making.  I'm pretty sure the different levels of cum effect stacking are just decal textures.   Then you just apply the decals at the right time, similar to how applycum works.

My idea is to have several levels of cum added on your female character depending on your sexual activity. Each time you have sex, you get one extra level and the visible cum covers more and more of your body. With each level you get a debuff with a small penalty to movement speed, that wears off after a set amount of time. I know it's not very realistic but I was thinking it could add an extra aspect of fun. It would be great if we could use the textures from sexlab sperm replacer for this, but someone needs to make textures for the different stages.

Since I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to do something like this, but I'm putting out the idea here for anyone who might be interested in including it in a mod. :)

I'll be doing something exactly like this for my follower mod I'm making.  I'm pretty sure the different levels of cum effect stacking are just decal textures.   Then you just apply the decals at the right time, similar to how applycum works.

This will be awesome can't wait for Katreena, will the system be integrated into sexlab and will it work on other npc's? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I Too want to see this happen, and I have found this actually was a effect in Oblivion Lovers With PK.

It also added the special goo to armors..

it was using a effectshader and using the dds textures of GOO!!! to cover armors and skin..

so undressing / dressing you would see the goo in the same place :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37957-sexlabs-love-juice-it-can-be-on-armors-as-well-as-the-body-maybe-layered/?p=952796

I need help with moving this onto skyrim...

any script experts out there? Does this seem possible?

I imagine layers is an easy to do thing..

Just need to use 5-6 dds files as the Oblivion mod seems to do somewhat!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived